Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:25 pm

He hadn't come back here in a while. In some ways it hadn't been so long, but in others, it had been forever.
He definitely hadn't taken a moment to just sit there and take everything in like he would before.
So he sat on a bench, gazing out over everything.

A lot had changed.

Breathing in, the aroma of the flowers felt more sweet and clear, and the sight of everyone toiling away in the gardens no longer felt a representation of something he'd forever be distant to. He'd planted seeds of his own...and some of them were even starting to grow and begin to bloom.
Setbacks, too. Things that had withered, sicknesses that had took hold, maladies beyond his power to affect.

But things had gotten better still, overall.

He almost felt hopeful. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Mariko walked past the boy, almost as if he wasn't there. She had black hair and was dressed in black and red, wearing a jacket over a skirt and leggings. She turned to look over her shoulder as she passed him, and a look of recognition passed over her face. She wasn't expecting to see another one of Shouhei's acquaintances here of all places. Here, where she was laying her trap for him. If it could even be called a trap.

She stopped for a moment too long, looked for a moment to many as her mind played back the scene from her booth in the Mexican restaurant. She couldn't recall his name, but she recalled something about Piss Jugs. Whatever that meant. Americans had strange phrases for certain. Now, it would be awkward, surely. Hopefully he hadn't seen her behind her propped up menu while the two had been talking that day. "Oh hello, excuse me. I hope I'm not in your way." She said, letting her accent mark her as a tourist. Maybe that would help...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 11:22 pm

...he could feel a strange sensation of eyes on him that drew him from his reverie, and looking around, the blond found the source - a girl staring at him from over her shoulder. It kind of reminded him of meeting Nadia.
He smiles wryly as the thought passes him by. He probably didn't look miserable enough for that to happen a second time.

"Hmm...nah, I don't think you are." He gestures outward with one hand. "Not like I'm going anywhere, and I can see out in front of me, so...yeah, think I'm good."
His head tilts to one side. "So is there something on my face, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:15 am

She nodded when he said she wasn't in his way. Of course she wasn't. But atleast it hadn't called attention to-- Oh, alright. "No no," she waved a hand dismissively, offering a sheepish smile, "Nothing like that, I just thought I've seen you somewhere else, which is odd, because I've only been in this city for a number of days. I've just been taking in the sights while I wait for a business deal to be finalized." It was definitely a way to word the truth. Honestly, English was such a busy language.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 2:47 pm

Cecil shrugs. "I've found that the city can be...a lot smaller a place than it seems, honestly. Lot of people you end up stumbling into without even trying to a lot of times. You'd think they were stalking you if you didn't catch them off guard just as much as they find you." He lets out a low chuckle, shaking his head. "It's really kind of strange."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:46 pm

"Oh? That's strange. It's almost like some kind of drama show isn't it? Fateful encounters and new friends." She giggled. Mariko understood the thought. The underground of Shibuya had a similar effect, and she was willing to bet... "Are you a student at Seven Stars by chance? Do you know Shouhei Kagawa? You look like you'd be about his age." Mariko asked with raised eyebrows, curiosity spinning behind her eyes. What would this person have to say about Shouhei? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 6:42 am

Cecil almost seems to have expected the question, a wry smile on his lips as he rolls his eyes. "That's right. Me and basically every other person I meet in that age range." He chuckles again, brief and dry. "And yeah, I met Shouhei a couple days ago. I'm guessing you know him? Because I kinda have something to pay him back for, and I still have no idea how I'm going to go about doing that."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 pm

The mention of owing Shouhei money brought back a couple of perplexing memories, and Mariko looked like she was considering for a moment as she flipped through the hazy thoughts. "I knew him in Japan. We went to school together..." There was a faintly aura of things unsaid about the way she looked away, "I'd like to see him again while I'm here, but I'm a little nervous, admittedly." She added nervously, shifting her weight unconsciously. "What is it that you owe him?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:07 pm

"Oh, you did?" It was kind of rare to find people that came from across the world, save for those caught overseas when the Divide struck. Mostly because of the pains it took to be able to survive the trip. Most people were kind of stuck where they were, or had to stick to places nearby. Even that was risky.
Hmm...that meant Shouhei had made the trip, too.
He let the thought pass, moving one with the conversation. "Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you. I don't know if you've been in contact, but he'll probably be happy to know you made it past what happened 5 years ago."

Cecil's expression turns sheepish as Mariko asks the question, and the blond glances away and scratches at the back of his head. "I, uh...don't...know? Arrangement at the time was just that he'd pay for some of my tapas and I'd figure out what I'd do on my end. It's...not going great." He laughs nervously, looking back at the girl from the corner of his eye. "You, uh...wouldn't happen to know anything he might appreciate, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 8:50 pm

She nodded at his rhetorical question, though it probably wasn't necessary. She had made the trip with help, and it had not been easy. She could only be thankful for the outcome though, even if she wasn't sure what to do next. And This person was right, Shouhei might just be happy to see her. Most of the memories she had of this person were good ones, she thought. Though...he may not be too happy to see what she'd become. "I hope so..."

As he explained owing Shouhei, Mariko thought she had a memory that was similar. Arguing over who was going to pay and who owed who. She shook her head, mouth curving into a slight smile. "The what isn't the issue. Treat him to a drink or two. I'm sure he knows a few places where you...won't get...carded." She trailed off, surprised at her own recollection. The response had come almost before any supporting memories had. Like some shapeless force inside her knew more than her waking mind knew. It was a disjointed and frightening feeling. "What he really wants is another meeting." She finished with a nod, trying to shake the intense feeling of dysphoria racking her mind.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 am

Cecil noted with curious concern the way Mariko trailed off as she was speaking, almost like she didn't quite know what she was saying herself before she had actually said it. She almost seemed unnerved by it, about having that sort of basic recollection about a friend.
He wasn't sure what to make of it, but didn't comment.

"...guess I was overthinking it, huh?" He continued on as if he hadn't noticed any of what happened, shrugging. "Guess I'll have to get on that, then, though...proooobably won't be doing too much drinking myself, mind."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm

"Oh, no, I'll be fine with tea, thank you." Mariko had waved a hand dismissively when the server - one of Shouhei's friends - had offered her some fruity drink. Mariko and Shouhei were under age. She wasn't about to break the law by drinking alcohol, even if Shouhei was.

"Oh, come on, I'll take care of ya. Don't you trust me, Mariko?"

The memory faded as quickly as it came. Mariko touched a hand to her temple. "You've clearly never gone drinking with Shouhei." She replied, touching the nearby fence gingerly, in case she needed it to steady herself. There was a headache blooming like a poisonous flower behind her eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm not feeling well. I'll...see you around, Cecil." She offered quickly, attempting to shake the cobwebs loose in her mind.

She didn't look back, only turned on her heel and began walking away. She grit her teeth. When was this going to end? Was it ever going to get better?

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 6:32 pm

The blond gave Mariko a concerned look as she started to seem a little unsteady. "Are you...?"
But before he could finish the thought, she was excusing herself and going on her way.

He wanted to go after her. He was worried.

...he felt like somehow, that would only make it worse.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]   Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprouting [Mariko/Cecil]
Page 1 of 1