Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] Empty
PostSubject: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Frog wanted to visit the Velvet Room to maybe see how some of the other Attendants he'd met were doing. He only really contracted with Touko and she was mostly the one he was familiar with and talked to, so he was looking to see if anybody else had anything interesting to offer.

He walked in casually into the transport vehicle that the room shaped into and intended to look around a bit. There was one figure in the Room so he approached the bars and them.

"Hey, you one of the Attendants here?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:51 pm

James groaned and stopped his pacing about the room beyond the bars as he heard a voice call out to him. He just had to be the one stuck here when someone arrived...and whoopdy-doo, they knew just enough to ask stupid questions! "Well I'm not in shackles, and I don't have a nose long enough that we had to widen the hallways for it not to bash into everything, so I figure that-"

He looks into the cell, and his blood runs cold.

"Oh, fuck. It's you."
He starts to rub at his head. Alright, no big deal, just the golden boy. Just the one possible visitor that he'd have preferred never to be a presence in his life. No big deal.
He growls out his displeasure and he seems to glare in Frog's direction.

Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] Dura_010

"Welcome to the Velvet Room, wonderboy. Kindly tell me why you're here so we can get it done and excise you from my life forevermore."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:13 pm

"I'll take that as a yes." Frog snarked back. The guy's attitude was something he wasn't expecting, and honestly he wasn't sure how to even react to it. He thought the Attendants would all just praise Igor and whatnot, while this one made fun of the man's nose. Sure it was funny but uhh Frog also kinda expected Igor to be constantly aware of what his Attendants were doing. Like, because he made them presumably. Either way, his day was promptly ruined as the Attendant continued speaking. Their eyes met and he could feel the bitterness in the other's look. He wasn't desired here, not by this guy.

ON THE OTHER HAND, the fact all of the Attendants were apparently aware of his existence brought him joy. He always did enjoy being the most important and well-known, especially if it was for good reasons. He was obviously the best Terrorist, but again, this only seemed to annoy the other. Was he too important for this guy? Hah, he probably didn't want the responsibility of handling one as important as him! The guy was probably a total loser Attendant. Well, this could be fun.

"Y'seeeeeeeeeeeeeee, there really isn't much to do in this Room outside of talking to you Attendantssss." He began, dragging his tongue and slithering sentences at the annoyed Attendant. "You heard of a redhead called Touko? She's an entertaining Attendant. Figured the rest of you'd have things of interest to offer as well. So, entertain me, errand boy. You seem to know of my importance, so that should be a cue to be of some use to me~"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 9:09 pm

James rolls his eyes, dipping one hand into his coat. "You're not 'important', you're a waste of fucking talent with an ego. And believe me, I've seen plenty of those." The attendant starts to pace again in front of the bars, not even looking at Frog any more. "Should have followed Scarlet's lead and left ages ago...then again, she can't be doing that well either if she has to put up with you."

He draws a pair of earplugs from his pocket - velvet blue, of course. "Fun fact - if you don't have any real business here, then I don't have any reason to bother with you, other than sticking about to make sure you don't bash your shin against any more oncoming hurdles. So, unless you can produce some reason for me to actually need to pay attention-" He holds up an earphone. "I'm just going to ignore you. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 9:26 pm

More with the prodding, eh? This time it actually hurt Frog's ego a bit more than last time, so he was growing increasingly agitated by the minute, like an actual animal in a cage. Attendants like this one existing was really kinda twisted, made him wanna punch him and stuff. "Oi-" He grabbed the bars and rattled his chains. "I'm pretty sure Touko actually likes being my Attendant. She's like, super chill about stuff." He said, pouting. "And don't ignore me!"

The problem was, he didn't have a clue how to get this one's attention. What could he ask him to do that would count as 'business'? Nothing came to mind as he focused to try and come up with something. Ugh, he could just never think of things like this when he was short on time, and he really was with him threatening to plug his earplugs...
He let go of the bars to try and assume a confident and slightly cocky pose with his hand on his chest. A droplet of sweat rolled down from his red-hot foreheat, overheated from the thinking he had to do to get himself out of this pinch. "W-wait wait I have official Velvetey business here. See, I like, wanna know what kinda stuff other Attendants could do for me. Like Touko has her puppets and such. You're an Attendant, then tell me what it is you do around here." He wanted to add 'pronto' but he opted not to.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 10:13 pm

With a little grin, James just rolled the earplugs between his fingers as Frog futilely went at the bars to his cell. "Tick tock, wonderboy."
If it wasn't before, it was increasingly clear how sarcastic that moniker was.

As Frog thought, the attendant continued with his pacing, toying with the earplugs in as clear a manner as he possibly could. He plucked one out, looked it over as if affirming what it was, slowly started to bring it to his ear...
And then stopped, dropping the pair back into his pocket as Frog stuttered and changed his tone. Looking insufferably smug, he walked back in front of the bars and turns to face Frog. "Well, why didn't you say so? Would have saved us both some time." He leans back on one foot, hands digging into his coat pockets. "I dabble in a few things. Alchemy though - that's where it's at. And you lot tend to find some interesting new items when you're done savaging the ravenous hordes. So, here's the deal; I can do things with the stuff you get off those demons. Bring me the right materials, and I can turn all the useless crap you get off them into something far more useful to you. And then next time, you might not have to wait as long for your new shoes. You got it?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:03 pm

'Wonderboy'. Frog didn't like the way the other kept saying it. It was mocking him, obviously, this name that should've been sung in praise. Or well, at least with respect.

"Eh, you even know about the trendy sneaks I had made for me here at the Velvet Room? Do you guys have like a social network you share all these things on? Or is it daddy Igor that just has you sharing a hive mind like some sort of Borg?" He mostly ignored the rest of what the Attendant said. The moment James had mentioned the shoes, Frog bit hard on the word and didn't let go. Any opportunity to talk about himself was an opportunity well met. However, he couldn't risk being ignore again so he had to swallow it up. "So you make better stuff out of crap through alchemy. That's uh, neat. You know Touko's puppets are super creepy and can turn into people and fight you? But I suppose your thing has its uses as well. I guesss. I'll see how good you really are when I come barging in like tomorrow with a huge pile of new stuff for you to alchemize and such!" He grinned and he woulda snapped his fingers as well. But uh he didn't know how to snap his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:24 pm

James grins. "What I heard about is you begging for Wool like a lost little puppy. You really got on Paige's nerves, you know that? If I didn't know better, I'd almost think she dreaded your every appearance."
He could see why. This wildcard was goddamn insufferable.

All he did was roll his eyes at Frog's response, nonplussed. He wished he could just blame it on who he was dealing with, but people rarely appreciated the art. "Show me one person who can do my job better than me and I'll show you a fraud. Might not be as flashy as Scarlet's stuff, but you're not going to find anyone else that can do what I do to nearly the same standard. Get me the stuff and pay the Igor fee, and I'll do the work to make what you're after. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Frog blushed in response to the teasing. "Hhh, I wasn't begging, I was just...uh...making sure to get the item I wanted before anyone else." He replied. The Attendant just had to continue on and say that the shop clerk probably dreaded his appearance. He didn't think himself a bad customer though, so whyyy. Was he acting too privileged? Didn't it make sense for him to act privileged here anyways?

Sure enough, no one else could probably do James's job, but Frog wasn't gonna just let the guy know he actually thought what he could do with his alchemy was, in fact, just as cool as the stuff Touko could do. He simply couldn't stop teasing the guy in response to his snark, which was understandable, no? "Pay the 'Igor fee'? Does Igor have a fee, tee hee." He grinned, poking at James for the error he'd made. Making errors was also normal and expected but, once again, he couldn't miss the opportunity to tease.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:39 pm

The attendant laughs in response. "Sure, sure, I'm sure you were the most dignified of all our visitors as you ransacked the shelves during your every visit. Checked in after you left once - place looked like a hurricane hit, it was hilarious."

As Frog commented on what he said, James snorts and leans in, bringing his face closer to the bars - though still out of reach, naturally. "You don't seriously think we need the money, do you? Making you pay for the privilege of gathering new things for me, surprisingly enough, doesn't actually make me happy. Every fee that can't be paid is a missed opportunity to engage in the things I love. But, you know, we're only here to help out here and then, and unfortunately for you that means nothing is free."
James shrugs, and straightens back up. "Ah, well. Equivalent exchange and all that - best you learn early that you can't coast on by and expect everything handed to you. Gotta work for what you want, wonderboy - best you understand that before you end up with everything beyond you like some of our past 'guests'."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:56 pm

"Well it's not my fault there's plenty of neat stuff to buy in that shop!" Frog replied promptly, crossing his arms and nearly falling over the chains dangling from them as he began marching in place nervously. A thought crossed his mind, an image of the usefulness and lack of 'undignified' behaviour he'd experience if he put this Attendant's services into action. If he was being considered 'undignified', then he obviously had to change some things and the best course of action was to, uh, totally avoid having to go to the shop all that often by going to a different shop all that often instead!

Grr, he hated being shown he was in the wrong.

"Yeah yeah I know everything's got a price so cut it with the alchemical rules of equivalent exchange and whatnot. Look, your shop could be cool, so I'll see if I'll have anything to bring you in the next couple days." Frog pouted as he spoke, looking away from James. "For now, an introduction should be enough. It ain't fair you know who I am but I dunno who you are." He continued pouting awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Suppressing a laugh, James removes a hand from one pocket, flicking a ball so that it would go under Frog's foot with a little flick of his wrist as the wildcard marches in place. Any luck, he'd either fall over because of that, or just trip over his own chains scrambling to avoid stepping on it.
He wouldn't put it past him.

Task done, the attendant smirks. "I guess I was supposed to give you that much, wasn't I? Ah, well. Call me James, wonderboy."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:16 pm

"James huh? Well thassa pretty boring name for an Atten-"

So.

Frog felt something round under his foot. And he felt it rolling under the weight he pressed upon it. And he felt himself losing balance over his chains.

Frog fell down onto his butt, thinking to himself that he'd gone without that long enough so it was probably okay for this gimmick to return to his existence. Either way, he couldn't process everything through the dull pain in his buttcheeks. The ball wasn't even registered as a ball in his mind, moreso staying undefined. It could be part of his chains for all he knew at that moment. He didn't connect it to James yet, but he might after seeing the Attendant's reaction, if any.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 pm

The look on James's face was practically vicious as Frog began to fall, and the sound of cruel laughter rang out among the cells. He doubled over laughing for a few precious seconds at the way it had all played out, before turning on his heel with a little snicker. "Welp, my shift's done! Hope you're comfortable on the floor there, wonderboy!"

And thus, he laughed his way out. That hadn't been half bad after all.

@-Extricated-@
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Frog stared at James as he walked away. Considering the Attendant's remark, it was sensible to assume he was behind this somehow, but Frog's ass hurting distracted him from becoming instantly furious. Once his emotions reached his brain and he began thinking as straight as he could with the sudden burst of rage he was experiencing, James was already nowhere to be seen, so he only ground his teeth as he got up, rubbing his butt as he limped out of the Velvet Room.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]   Taking it Velvet [Frog x James] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking it Velvet [Frog x James]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next