Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]

Go down 
+6
Sheepzami Sheephara
Azami
Deshi
GioGio
Joseph
ViniVidiVicci
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 pm

"Hey! Are you alright, Susan??"

action:

------------------------------------------

weak: Ice | Strong: Slash
Level: 8
HP: 205 / 210 (160)
SP: 115 / 127 (127)
PEnd: 18% (41%)
MEnd: 16% (39%)
Ppstr: 18 (19)
Pmstr: 22 (24)
Dx: 55 (60)
Lk: 68 (49)
Skills:
Combat Strengths/weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 IZSj2yC

"Die already, dammit!"

Action:

Joseph (Vanguard), Level 9:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 1vXDpOg

Rewards:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Extra Rewards:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:42 am

After the enemy fell, spilling money from its engorged pockets the bandages unwound from Susan. She stood shaking and taking shallow breaths, with blank eyes. The woman stood still for a number of moments before wagering to move. It was painful to exist in her body, she longed to empty her mind and be rid of the icy chill that nipped at her extremities as Seshat would often do for her. But as she took unsteady stepped and scooped up what she knew to be hers. And kept walking.
".............we will be collecting this essence just up ahead. And then we will be moving to egress," the short woman announced seemingly without prompt, "It might not be the best leadership trait but I will not make our situation sound better than it is. The night is drawing on but we have been close to death many times now, too many for comfort. It is a matter of time before someone is injured and I cannot guarantee anyone's safety beyond this point. It is dangerous. Dangerous and unnecessary. We have cleared out a few city blocks of these creatures, some notably strong ones at that. I will deem this satisfactory for our current combat strength. But mark my words, if we enter many more fights someone will be hurt. I will not allow that to happen without a grander objective at stake."

The woman placed her gun in her shoulder as she rounded the corner.
"On me, and watch our rear. We need a clear path to evacuate."

Susan's Stats:

Action:

Modifiers:

Map:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 am

Shards Gained:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:15 am

With the shard collected Susan would motion for her team to swiftly follow her to their entrance. The howls of the demons in the Full Moon echoed through the alleyways eerily as she made her exit. For those that would follow her she would address them, glossing over the previous fights and trespasses.
"It was difficult and we did not get far, but... I am overall satisfied for the most part. We were able to act as an effective team and coordinate in the face of more impossible odds. Though we did not press ourselves as hard as we could have I believe us capable of doing so, but it would be unwise to do so on a night such as this." The small woman unwound the sling of her gun from over her head and took off her cap, fanning her face with it. Detestable sweatiness, she would prefer it to grow colder where she didn't need to feel sticky and disgusting after running around all night. The weariness hit her all at once, all these nights staying awake and running herself ragged, it showed in her posture.

"For those of you that volunteered for ambassador duty I will see you tomorrow. Do not call me tonight unless someone is dying, I will be showering or sleeping. If you need information you may contact me after 4AM, I should be conscious and willing to answer questions by then." The businesswoman turned and started heading toward her car without so much as a "goodbye". It had been a long night. It had been a long week of them and her energy was waning. She was exhausted and sore and had absolutely no desire to interact with other people more than she was forced to.

Susan finishes her patrol.

Susan's Stats:

Action:

Modifiers:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 IZ5tx6v
"..."

GioGio, lvl 8:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 NGflmHA

"(Holy shit, I'm still intact and my ass is in one piece. Fuck this joint, I'm outta here.)"

Action:

Joseph (Vanguard), Level 9:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:50 am

Isaac followed the others out of the dungeon, as Susan had said, they had done well considering how rough the night had portended to be. He remembered Maria fussing over him about how the night would be dangerous and he should make sure he was prepared, but with Susan and the others he'd hardly needed any of the provisions he'd brought with him.

Safely out of the immediate range of the demons, he stretched his arms over head and released some of the tension in his muscles. He felt a couple of satisfying pops. Hands in his pockets as they began going their separate ways, he laughed a short, rueful laugh and sighed. "Nobody going for Pizza then? Alright, maybe next time." Altogether it was a rather unceremonious exit for his new friends. He'd have to tell Maria about it when next they'd met. It'd been his first demon patrol and he'd learned a lot, felt like he was getting stronger even. With his head held high, Isaac mounted his bike and drove home. Every membrane in his body felt flexed and alive, and he knew there was no way he'd be able to go straight to bed. But he'd try.

action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]   Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Democide [Cadet Team 2 Dungeon Dash]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12