Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Water proof (Nadia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 3:45 pm

Nadia smiled, giggling just a little bit, as Eryka both understood and misunderstood her standpoint. She shook her head. "I never said I wanted to create a historical account. What I said was I wanted to preserve my memories of the things I'd seen. Like a journal, I guess. A first hand account of my life." She replied.

As she looked out over the pool, she shrugged. "It doesn't really matter one way or the other, I suppose. I haven't done anything worth keeping a record of in the grand scheme of things. Lofty words aside, I do it because I enjoy it. Life - especially now - is too short not to spend your time doing things you love, with people you care about."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 3:54 pm

"Yes which is a historical account............You are seeking to preserve your memories as an individual which is a historical account." Eryka's patience was getting frayed now. Nadia was saying this and she was saying that but none of it was what she meant. A first hand account of her memories was a historical account or at least it should be for it was the most effective way to record them.

"Well....I suppose if you're doing it out of enjoyment that is fine...but at least strive to do it correctly." Eryka had no patience or tolerance for people who choose not to do things correctly. The inefficient, the lazy and the ignorant irritated the amputee to no end especially when they acted like the way they were doing things was correct!
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Nadia looked wistful for a moment as she contemplated. They weren't going to find common ground on this point, but that was fine. They were different people and couldn't see everything the same way. That was what made life so interesting. Nadia lightly drummed her fingers on the sketchbook, looking at the girl and thinking. She wanted to understand more about her, but how to approach it? Her typical method was to attack a subject directly. That seemed to work well enough with Eryka when it was a point she valued. Hmm...straightforward.

"What were your grandparents like? I bet you miss them." she asked, finally deciding to change the angle of conversation to something in Eryka's court.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 pm

"My grandparents?...I am unsure. My grandfather made really good bacon and eggs. They'd always spoil me rotten whenever I came to visit so I suppose they were nice. Of course as I said I have not seen them since I was a child." The sheer amount of apathy in Eryka's vocal tone made it abundantly clear she just didn't care or did she? Apathy was the state of being emotionally neutral.

It wasn't that she didn't care about her grandparents Eryka had just...forgotten about them. Years apart from her grandparents had honestly and genuinely eroded most of the memories. Yes, there was a lot of specific situations Eryka could recall but as she rarely visited her grandparents? She felt as if she hadn't completely known them. It had only been made worse by the long time she spent apart from them.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Nadia could be mistaken, but perhaps there was something here. A doorway to the heart of her friend, that she had been looking for. Nadia leaned back against the wall and tilted her head to the side a little as she studied Eryka. Finally, she asked another question. "What about your parents? What were they like?" Her tone was conversational, interested. She genuinely wanted to know more about her friend, and to see even a glimpse of Eryka's heart would absolutely make her day. It was in there, she knew, she just had to poke around until she found it. Not too hard - just a little at a time. "I bet you have fond memories of them too."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm

"...I do not know. Like parents. They taught me how to box, how to look after myself and took care of me." Eryka no longer desire to have this conversation. She missed her parents, she missed her family, she missed her home. She missed a lot of things.....but no. None of that mattered. She was here in Endymion. Her life was that of a Cadet. Fighting demons and ensuring the continued stability of society was her only purpose now. Not like she really had any other ambition in life.

"I tire of this topic. I'm returning to the water." Just like that Eryka would walk away and return to the water, resuming her back and forth laps. She really did not wish to talk about the subject anymore. The past did not exist. You could only ever keep putting one step forward no matter the cost, no matter the agony, no matter the trauma. Keep on moving....that was what Eryka had always done for she had no other options open to her. It was not something she expected Nadia, or anyone, to ever really understand nor did she care whether they did or not. You could only move forward....

Last edited by LunarCataphract on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 am

Nadia, sketchbook forgotten, watched as Eryka's irritation showed. There was a hint of her inner feelings as her irritation presented itself, and Nadia watched curiously as the door shut again. As quickly as it had begun, it was over. She'd gotten close to something, though, she felt. Something intrinsically human that the woman was trying desperately to avoid. Or atleast, that was what Nadia perceived. It could be that it really just wasn't important to her any more. But Nadia had a hard time believing that. No, the truth was something else. She really wanted to find it, but Eryka, as always, chose practicality over emotion. That was fine. She was here to swim after all, Nadia was just a guest.

"It's okay to miss them, and it's okay to talk about it." She said lightly. The Cadet had probably already moved too far away to hear her. Nadia hadn't really meant for Eryka to hear her, though. The conversation was clearly over, and Nadia was okay with that. She'd seen a glimpse of something in Eryka, and it was enough.

That didn't change that she suddenly didn't feel like she was welcome anymore, however. Her desire to go swimming had dissipated as well. Bringing up the topic of Eryka's parents made her think about her own. That was an unwelcome thought. Best to go find Tomomi or Cecil or Kendra to take her mind off of that. Gathering up her things, she gave one last look in Eryka's direction before departing from the pool area.

>> Exit Nadia
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Eryka Eckhert of the Chariot and Nadia Marquee of the Death have strengthened their bond to Rank 3...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Eryka gets +4 to...:

Nadia gets +4 to...:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water proof (Nadia)   Water proof (Nadia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Water proof (Nadia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2