Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Water doll EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Water doll EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Water doll EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Water doll EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Water doll EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Water doll EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Water doll EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Water doll EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Water doll EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Water doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Water doll   Water doll EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 pm

The day was rather cloudy as the pool was empty. It was perfect to dance and test her skills without the ribbon. "I should retry dancing Lupin.." Ai said in Japanese, even though she was in America she'd rather speak in Japanese alone than speak English for no reason. With that, Ai left her hotel room with her copy of her room key and a stereo with her Japanese pop music.

Ai wore her pink and white bikini her friends picked out for her last summer. already been a week since she seen them, but at least they have skype on their devices so they can stay in touch. Ai had her contacts in that hid her green eyes so that she could still feel and look cute.

"1-2-3 go.." She said as the song Lupin started playing and Ai started to dance.

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 am

Takeru had been, up to this point, silent and unnoticed, lounging on a pool chair after a nice swim, quietly napping.
"Ahhh... this feels great... nothing but me and the sound of... anime music?" He thought, waking up to the sound of some kind of anime song, ready to give whoever was playing it a piece of his mind...
... and a rather attractive girl in a swimsuit dancing to it. It didn't look like she had noticed him at all either.
And he was in just the right place to see up the "skirt" part of it.
Immediately afterwards, Takeru's mind immediately snapped to attention, taking in as much of this site as he could.
"Thank you Isla." He thought to himself.
"I wouldn't say that if I were you..." Twelve responded.

He hoped she wouldn't notice him.
And unfortunately, his cell went off just as the music went off, buzzing just loud enough for her to hear. Panicking silently, he shut it off quickly.
"D'oh!" He thought to himself. She had probably heard that, and in this context, he was a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 am

Ai's heart felt like it was on a stage with her little sisters, Mani Suiminhara and Yumi Suiminhara beside her dance with their older sibling. But as it seems a boy was camped on a chair she over loved with her blue covered eyes. Ai, let out a small laugh and a light giggle through her routine, her bust bouncing softly in the bathing suit.

Once the song stopped there was a loud ringing from a phone as she looked around to see if she brought out her phone to remembered she put her phone in her room soon after. Ai followed the sound of the ring to see a chair, on closer inspection she saw it breathe, her brain clicking to see it was a boy laying there. "A-AH!" Ai's eyes looked at him as she bowed fluster as she couldn't speak English with her brain was taken by surprise. "あなたはなぜここにいるのですか、あなたはなぜ私を見守っていますか私は私が一人であると思った、あなたが見たものを忘れてください!" (Translation= Why are you here, why are you watching over me I thought that I was alone, please forget what you saw!)
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:32 am

Takeru was, at that moment, glad he could kinda understand what she was saying, having taken that Japanese I class last year (and the Japanese II class this year).
Or at least, kinda-sorta.
"Um... hold on, I can explain! I was already here when you came in, I swear!" he said, blushing a deep red. His brain wasn't quite working, dealing with the leftover hormones from before and the now sudden rush of adrenaline rushing into his head.
"Um... you dance really nicely! I thought it was good! Could you at least speak english?!?!" He said in a panic, only serving to dig himself deeper and deeper into the hole.

"My god, GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!" Twelve yelled, mentally face palming.
Times like this, he really wished that Takeru's common sense hadn't been a part of him, and a part of the rest of Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 1:54 am

Ai looked at the boy in a panic as she moved her hands over her chest and the other pushing down her bikini skirt. The more she wanted to scream but with the classes her father made her take to help learn English to the point she moved her hands away and placed one on her chest and took a deep breath.

"I'm s-sorry but please forget what you have just witnessed, That was meant to be something I wanted to do and I'm really bad. You don't deserve to watch such a mad display of movement.." Ai said her body shaking as she looked at him

"i-I'm really sorry b-but I-I need to change into something less revealing because T-This may make you uncomfortable around me!" She said her face flustered as without his reply she ran inside with her key in her hand so she would enter her room and put on a jacket, only to come back out in a white and pink jacket. "I-I'm s-sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:06 am

He honestly thought that it was the whole seeing her in a swimsuit thing. At least she seemed more scared than anything though, and not angry.
Which was good because if she was angry, and she was a cadet, thing would be getting hairy really damn fast.
However, before he could get another word in edgewise, she ran off, saying something about needing to change her clothes.

Which meant that she was embarrassed about her body after all. Then again...
"No. Stop. Now. Please. You're going to embaress yourself even more. For gods sake, did I get all your sanity?" Twelve said mentally.
She soon rushed back out, apologizing, finally giving Takeru the chance to respond.
"No, no, it's okay, it's just that, umm, you startled me, that's all. I haven't seen dancing that good in years..." he said, still kind of blushing and not really looking at her entirely.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 am

Ai looked at him while she sat down on a chair with her hands on her skirt, pushing it between her legs. "I'm really sorry for you to see that you don't need to lie about how I dance... I know I'm horrible so please stop trying to make me feel better." Ai was flustered about everything still, mostly about the part this boy watched her, and she felt bad he had to watch her fail at the dance.

"P-please stop praising me, i-I don't deserve it. You're kind I understand but I'm far from being classified as deserving." Ai felt hurt, she shouldn't say that but she did, it's rude towards him... what if he hates her and think she's weird.. she wished her sisters Mani and Yumi were there with her.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:36 am

"Joy. Another low self-esteem case... you seemed to be like that once, if I recall correctly." Twelve said.
"Gee, sometimes, I wonder if you also inherited my inherent rudeness." Takeru mentally retorted back.

"No, you're not that bad... at least, I don't think you are." He said.
What she said next brought back memories of there being such a thing as being "TOO humble".

"Well, okay, but i'm sure that if you keep practicing, you'll be really good one day. I know it. After all, I myself play a piano. It took me almost 10 years, but i'm now practically an expert with it. So really, don't feel bad." He said.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:00 am

Ai put her head down as she should he didn't want to see her, so she didn't want to see him angry with her presence. "I-I'm not?" She asked thinking softly with her head slowly starting to rise. "I'm mean... just wait... I will be mean, and I'm sorry in advance.." she said thinking she has to say sorry to every little thing she does.

Ai's silver hair blew in the wind while her ponytails kept in place with the ends on her chest. her legs crossed in embarrassment. "I practice every day to dance, but yet once I feel like I have it down, I fail in the end, I'm never gonna be able to dance... I-I haven't even gone to school yet, t-tomorrow is my first day.." she said with her hands on her chest and making a fist about how bad she feels.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Takeru sighed.
"No, no, it's okay, really. I've learned to tolerate a lot of things over time." He said.
"Oh, like you're one to talk. You have the same issues too." Twelve said.
He heard say what she said next before responding.
"Like I said. Don't worry about it. With time and a positive attitude, it'll get better. Hopefully." He said.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Ai held her arms when he sighed. "I-I'm sorry if I'm annoying.." She added onto it rather like she was almost ready to say that.

Ai listened to him and nodded. "S-So you really aren't mad?" she asked with a light blush. "T-Thank you, I-i'll be careful next time and not do do it when you're sleeping or around.." she said happily with a weak smile
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 pm

"No, it's okay. I'm not mad at all. He said,sighing with a smile on his face.
"You're welcome. Maybe I'll show you my piano skills sometime.... maybe you can dance to that... He said smiling.
He was just glad she seemed cheerful again.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Ai nodded to him. "A-Alright thank you!" She chirped happily.

"I'd love to hear you play sometime.." She giggled softly towards him as she stood up. "Well I should go back to my room.. my sister's gonna be calling me soon." She told him as she started to pack up her items.

"It was great talking to you!"

And with that Ai ran off to her room with all her items.

~Social link started~
~~Hanged man~~
~~~Rank:1~~~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Well. That had gone well. As he waved cheerfully goodbye, he smiled.
He had done something good for once.
As he walked off himself twoards home, he realzied something.
"Goddammit. I forgot to ask what her name was!" He realized when he was about halfway home.
Twelve wouldn't let him hear the end of it for several days afterwards.

Exit. Sanity Level: 95%.
Back to top Go down

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:39 pm

BRAAAAAAAPDININININGA!

TAKERU OF THE HIEROPHANT AND AI OF THE HANGED MAN HAVE FORMED A SOCIAL LINK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water doll   Water doll Empty

Back to top Go down

Water doll
Page 1 of 1