Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fish out of Water (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cymakara

Cymakara

Fish out of Water (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm

That student that no one ever sees outside of class, the one that a deal of people murmur isn't even a real student but a figment of their imagination... Well, that figment was actually outside of his room for once, sitting out near the bridge that leads back towards Zeta academy.

The enigma wore a bag around his arm, full of things from a recent shopping trip. But as he was heading home, there was a small gathering of his fellow classmates that were hanging around and well... He was a bit frightful to try to pass by and have them strike up a conversation about him... It was a weird fear, yes, but that was always the case with him. For now, he merely sat there, nose deep in a comic as he waited for when things would, hopefully, be less crowded so he could retreat in peace... Despite that moment having passed by several times, but time moves quickly when you read comics.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:23 pm

hideki was leaving school walking along to bridge to get home, to his couch. A small black black hung over this shoulder looking around he saw familer faces, looking down over the water taking out his black lighter the last thing ever gave to him by his farther before he died. He intend to drop it but something in side him spun his body shoved his hands in his pockets and walked though the crowd only gruffel saying "move"

something caught his eye's rather someone a new person that he'd never seen before siting there reading a comic book, he quickly walked over to him kicking the person foot lightly with his boot Hey never see you before, why you alone by the bridge don't want to home or something ? He said with a cocky grin whats your name new guy,... I'm hideki ito he said sticking his hand out
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:01 pm

The kick made Alex jolt a bit, so lost in the comic he didn't even notice Hideki closing in on him. The startled expression remained, even when he was referred to as new guy... He was on his third year... But some people still thought he was new... It was a cruel world, this. As the other spoke, offering their hand even, Alex froze up a bit. Staring at the hand before looking away, replying softly.

"Um... Alex... and.. I'm not really new.. I've attended the academy for some time now..." Socializing... The one thing he'd never excel at if he tried.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:31 am

...uhh really you have, huh I usually notice people..weird hideki sat down next to Alex and stretched backwards looking up at the sky.

It's nice out..a bit bright but nice bending back over to look at alex, brushing this blonde hair out of his eyes he said Hey you want to go get something to eat...I'll pay
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

The akwardness of the initation was on a scale beyond measure, as Alex kept his face buried in his comic to try to keep from making eye contact, or even deal with social siuations entirely. Then came the offer to eat. How does someone reply to that? Its nearly impossible to say yes ot no without causing social strife...

"Um... Well... I've kind of... Already ate... You'd be taking me out for... Well... No real reason..." This was the worst excuse you had ever came up with in your life, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 pm

All right then...if you say so hideki said as he was standing up. Walked a few feet forwards so on the heel of his foot, the bottom of this coat spun around him as he did

Just say'n but if your gonna be lieing I would recommend...getting better that i could see right through that he said with a sly grin. Continuing to walk away last chance man hideki look at the guy waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 am

There was a long pause as Alex just looked at Hideki, indirectly, while contemplating his options. Eventually, grabbing up his things into his messenger bag and approaching hideki with his head facing the ground. Still unable to make eye contact as he replied.

"Ok... But... Only because you offered to buy..."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 7:40 pm

All right! hideki said clasping his hands together and looking around to see if anyone else look lonely which it looked like people had being to leave. So he lead alex to the place he had in mind a ramen shop not far from the store

All right here we are order what ever you like man he said lightly taping alex on the back, looking around for a place to to sit he was a few people one person catching his eye a cute white haired girl siting in the corner eating so he walked over and sat next to her Oh hello never seen you before
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:07 pm

The usual ramen shop, the usual town, the usual pace... Though Rita had arrived here two weeks ago, she just now finished the whole process for entering school... Sitting down on the bench of the worn-down ramen shop, Rita ordered a beef bowl, intending to finish off both supper and dinner at once. Her eating slow-paced, she was in no hurry as the day wasn't nearly over. Hearing the door slide open, Rita cast a quick glance without moving her head, quickly losing interest in the two guys entering the shop... or at least until one of them sat down next to her and talked to her. 
"Oh hello never seen you before" 
Normally losing interest as soon as someone talked to her, this boy was not an exception. Giving him a simple bored expression, Rita replied with truth, not really having anything to hide to anyone. That's no surprise, I only just now entered school... Not really intending to make friends with anyone, Rita simply looked forward as the conversation wasn't really going in any direction. The beef bowl nearly done, she could already fell her stomach rumbling, perhaps she ate too much? Nonetheless, Rita continued eating her ramen and meat in silence, something she'd be used to by now...

Knowing the boy wouldn't really give up and still try to talk to her nonetheless, Rita placed down her chopsticks before continuing to talk to him, keeping her cool attitude and emotionless face on as she usually did. Hey, I'm Rita... you should consider yerself lucky, I don't usually introduce myself first... Hoping this boy would introduce himself soon too, Rita simply held out her hand, still carrying the same emotionless face as always. Some wind blowing through the crack between the door and the wall, Rita's rare silver-white hair blew behind her as her black sleeveless coat fell just short of the floor, hanging close. Quickly casting a glance at the other boy, Rita also introduced herself to him quickly. I guess I should talk to you too since you're together, huh? It's okay, sit down by him, I don't mind some company once in a while... Casting him a sly smile, Rita once again turned to her bowl, picking up her chopsticks again. Picking up some noodles, Rita uttered before eating them. Well, what are you waiting for? Your turn, skinny. Continuing eating her noodles and meat, this turn with more oomph, Rita simply waited the boys' response, either one was fine to talk first, as long as they did so before she was finished.

(OOC: sorry for this freakin' novel as my first RP post! xD)
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:01 am

((Apologies on the delay. Work was difficult this week.))

The offer for lunch went well beyond the expected. As he found himself suddenly thrown into conversation with not one, but two people, let alone one rather forward about herself in comparison to the other one who was just aggressively friendly. Alex's cheeks found himself turning a shade red as his eyes kept aimed downward. As names were asked, he just closed his eyes. Picturing himself somewhere better so that he could respons.

"...Alex... Though um... Some call me... Hiki... Year Three..." gripping at the edge of his shirt a little bit. How did people do this all the time...?
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 pm

rrita....nice name, i'm hideki and like he said he's alex hideki said taping alex on the back lightly and you miss are cold he said with a flick on his wrist, smiling at the girl siting across from him

turning his attention to alex for a second Your a third year..wow don't know why but i thought you were younger
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:02 am

Laughing a slight tad at the first boy's quirks, Rita turned to the one that just presented himself, giving him a friendly smile. "Don't worry, I get nervous easily too, it's alright.." Patting him on the shoulder to make him more relaxed, Rita took as swig of water from her bottle and continued. "Third year, huh? Same as me, what class you in?" Relaxing a bit more, Rita tried to make Alex as comfortable as possible, intending to not make anyone feel out of place. "Oh yeah, and I'm sorry if I'm cold, that's just how I am normally." Looking unemotional like usual, Rita placed down the chopsticks and asked for the tab, deciding she'd already finished eating. "There we go, that's done and over with... and you, Hideki? What class you in?" She'd need some friends in school if she were to start tomorrow so these two should be fine. Looking at Alex, Rita sort of saw what Hideki meant, though she could see Alex was a third year if she looked normally at him... "So, you guys gonna order anything? I wanna know if I should get more or not." Speaking now in a more gently tone, Rita could sense these two would be good friends despite the younger one being a bit too forward... Signaling the waiter to wait a bit before her tab, Rita turned to the two men, making her face able to be seen much more easily, her deep brown eyes looking completely black in the shop's dim lighting... regardless, Rita gave both of them a smile and awaited her answer, still having some room for dessert, at least...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh yeah i forgot about food hideki said, well ordering some ramen I guess i'm the youngest here i'm in year too laughing a bit

[color=#669900]yeah some people call me overly friendly....and I guess there right, you guys want to do somthing after this?/color]
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:36 am

Oh right. Food. It would be a good thing to eat so he didn't appear out of place. He'd order himself just a small bowl of ramen, and some tea. Eyes still stuck downard, as he replied to Rita's question. "I'm... In class 3-A, actually... I do look young but... I'm Eighteen years old... You.. Probably don't really note it since I... Stay in a lot..." No its more like you avoided people at every turn all the time forever, and no one notices you because you avoid clubs and sit in the back of every class.

You nervously itch your wrist, it was something odd you'd developed lately... Just kind of like something irking at you... It was odd to explain, but for now you just pass it off as a nervous quirk. Your cheeks were red enough now they might cause traffic to stop... As in a traffic light's shade of red... Why are you making jokes in your head right now, class mates are talking to you!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 am

Seeing the two guys order a simple bowl of ramen each, Rita decided for a more... exotic dish... though not as exotic as most would like it... "Alright then... I should have space for one more.. A Steak Bowl, please!" Shouting to the chef, Rita looked at Hideki while all three were waiting for their food, intending to dispel some... misconceptions about her... "Actually, I'm sixteen too, you know? I skipped first grade and my birthdays in a dew days..." Her life was hard but she always got education and was never held back a year so far... she really was pretty smart for her age, you could even have called her a genius as a child... Their bowls finally arriving, Rita now turned to Alex as he talked shyly as per usual. "Huh, really? I just got my class placement today, I'm in 3-B... and I guess you're actually the oldest here, huh?" Giggling a bit, Rita soon ran out of things to say as she just simply looked at her bowl and ate, thinking about Hideki's previous question... "I dunno, really... I'd like to explore the city but I need a guide... I just moved here a week ago and all I did was take care of school business so I never had time to myself..." Looking down a bit in embarrassment and remorse, Rita would simply eat her bowl quietly, not really wanting to say more than she had to about herself... though Alex's face made her giggle slightly as she said to him: "Really, don't be nervous, we won't bite!" Continuing on now with a smile on her face, Rita awaited both their responses in silence broken by the slurping noises...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish out of Water (Open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next