Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fish out of Water (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Yeah sure if you want to go after this, or some other time just he said as the waiter brought his food, he stopped talking to eat just focusing on that

Oh yeah i guess it would be good too know where you want to go he said looking up from his bowl I've lived here awhile, we moved here after my da... half way through this sentence, his face looked drained of colour and his eyes looked empty I don't want too talk about it hideki said standing up and quickly walking out of the shop, place money on the counter
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 6:26 pm

He ate silently, through their chat. Listening but not inputting much to the talk at all, except for a brighter blush as Rita commented on his shyness. It was a double whammy for him to be called out about it. He spoke up a little,"I guess so.... I mean... I know.. Im the oldest... Guess we'll see each other around classes and stuff even if you're not in the same..." Then listening to Hideki, as his eyes shot wide as he stormed out during his sentence. Itching at his wrist again, the color drained from his own face from pure shock, turning to look at Rita. Hopefully, she had the ability to decide how to react to this better than he did.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Kinda looking forward to a nice chat, Rita ate her meal normally, simply anticipating this to be a simple meet-up between friends... little did she know, the moment Hideki was about to talk, the decision simply came upon his mind to leave like that. Her eyes now open wide as the chopsticks fell straight into the bowl, Rita got up and placed some money on the counter. "Hey, wait, what the hell?! Alex, you done? If not, I kinda sorta need to see where the hell he went... oh wait, you're his friend, right? Do you happen to know where he might have gone?" Now in a slightly panicked tone, Rita didn't wait for Alex to respond and simply went out the door while shouting. "Ugh, dammit! Come on, now, I'll pay you back when we find him!" Hoping Alex would follow her, Rita ran into the streets as her long silver hair flowed in the wind as she moved her head to try and find Hideki... not really knowing where else to go, she simply followed the path to the right, warning Alex inside the shop just in case so he'd follow her... Not really knowing the way around town would make this a lot more difficult... so she needed Alex around to help her navigate the streets, something she hoped he'd do as she shouted to the boy she assumed was behind her. "Dammit... Alex, help me out here, I can't see a thing around here!" Scowling and wondering where the hell Hideki could have gone and on such short notice, Rita simply stood and growled as she tightened her knuckles...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:14 am

The sudden chase, and Rita barraging him with questions.... Well, this furthered why he never left his dorm... People were crazy. Still, he layed his money on the counter, grabbed his messenger bag, and chased after the silver haired lady. He rolled ideas of where he went around in his head, as he fought to reply to her. "Um... I mean.... I met him just a few moments ago... Before I met you... I... Don't know where he could have went to be honest... But... If he wanted to be alone... Maybe out by the shore or his apartment.... Thats... What I do..." Looking down a moment as he ended the sentence with that, a soft sigh of unhappiness as they ran, before looking back forward to keep eyes out for Hideki.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:56 am

After ruining to the nearest alleyway, which was dark about the same hue as his long black jacket which he pulled tightly around himself he became harder to see if not for this light blonde hair. hitting the wall he slide downwards. His soulless ice-blue eyes fixed in to the darkness as his hand dug into this pockets looking for his lighter. he couldn't seem to find it he most have dropped it on his run over he here distort from being unable to find the lighter hideki closed his eyes and fell over
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 am

Hearing a thud near her, Rita turned to Alex real quick to respond, fully intending to keep it short and follow the sound... "I-I... I see... still, help me out here! I heard a sound from somewhere, try looking around these alleyways!" Pleading for Alex's help almost, Rita turned and ran to the right, signaling Alex to follow her as that was the only path in the alleys... Though she couldn't see a thing in the dark alleyway, almost as dark as both her jacket and the one she remembers Hideki wearing... Tapping her foot on something, Rita bent down and picked it up, finding a small black lighter... "Wait, a lighter? I guess that wouldn't really be unusual here but... Hey Alex, do you know if Hideki smokes?" Turning around quickly to Alex, Rita started walking slower to make sure he could catch up... "Ugh... if only I had some way to... wait..." Grabbing the lighter and taking a paper slip from school from her pocket, Rita made a makeshift torch, trying to maybe signal Hideki that they were here if not light up the alley enough to see around... Noticing something in the distance, Rita could make out only a tinge of yellow lying against the black surface of the alleyway's wall... "Wait, could that be...?" Trying to approach slower, Rita kept calm in case this wasn't Hideki and maybe someone else... though she hoped that wasn't the case...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 pm

He kept up as best he could, a bit winded already since he wasn't used to running like this. Hell, he walked everywhere but running required more stamina than he was willing to commit to most things. "This town... Has a lot of alleys. Lets hope this is the right one..."He said almost distantly until they discovered the lighter. His eyes lit up for a moment, speaking out at her question with a bit more gusto than he had given their entire.... Half an hour, maybe, friendship."Oh! Not that I know of... But its better than no lead at all!" Following beside her, now, as they walked down the alley. As they came across the yellow sight, he perked up again."Hideki!?"
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:04 pm

At the sound of his name hideki sat up still feeling lifeless he raised one hand in the air, as if too notify the one looking for him. Standing up he could fully see the rita and alex, yet he still turn heel and started walking the other way deeper into the alleyway. He knew where he was going even if he did relive it. his black jacket (looks like shinji's jacket but black) make him hard to see as he stumbled down the ally
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Seeing the figure lifting a hand at them, Rita breathed a sigh of relief as she recognized Hideki's face... only for her face to turn back into worry as he soon started walking away from them again... "Oh, dammit, wait up!" Shouting, Rita ran to where Hideki was heading, keeping the torch lit to be able to see him at all... Rita was of course much faster than the stumbling Hideki, making her able to catch up to him easily... Placing a hand on his shoulder, Rita could see at least the other end of the tunnel, where it was light... "Jeez, you could have at least warned us before you ran off like that! Oh, right!" Digging through her pockets, Rita found the small black lighter, handing it in her palm towards Hideki. "Is this yours, by any chance? We found it just by the alley's entrance..." Turning her head to Alex now, Rita signaled him to approach Hideki slowly just in case... Rita continued speaking softly so Hideki'd have no reason to lash out at her. "I don't mind if you don't want to tell me what's wrong, but at least don't run off like that, okay?" She was actually worried for him... Even though they'd just met and he was pretty much a stranger, Rita could kinda see what was wrong despite not knowing the whole story... "He mentioned something about his dad, right...?" Thinking to herself, Rita decided not to press the issue, fearing touching instead a sensitive point...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 am

Alex needed no real indication to approach. He did so with little to no sense of fear, after all how could someone who invited him to lunch... Let alone, approached him first, intend him any harm. He let Rita do the majority of the talking for now, but the words stung really deep to him as well. He'd spent so long by himself. Literally no friends in the academy, and now he was on the sidelines of two acquaintances as one gave the other a long speech about the importance of not just abandoning people and making them worry... It was weird... Was this what normal friendship was like? Wait, were they even friends now... It was... Weird... At the end of her speech, Alex looked down for a moment, before softly speaking. "...Its... Never ok to just run off on people... It makes them worry... And... If you're this upset... You need to be around people..."

Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 Hibari+kyoya

"...No one should have to deal with things by Themselves..."
Those last words being a big truth from your entire experience in life. Being alone... It was both the answer and the plague.

Potential Social Links:
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:30 am

......people die when there near me hideki said softy starring down at the lighter he took from rita, turning it over to see how much fuel was in it, he flick the lighter make small yellow flame appear then putting it out, darkness covered the ally

My dad gave me this lighter...before he died in fact this thing pretty much killed him, and mom hell i don't even really know what happened with her just found her dead I the bath tub when i got home once hideki said looking up, the tone of his voice sounded empty and still where his eyes

humph funny I just meet you guys and you've seen the real more thats more then anyone could say
Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 Kano.Shuuya.240.1657364
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 am

Hearing Hideki's story after Alex tried with her to calm him down, Rita felt her heart sink a bit more and let out a smile for Hideki, trying to soothe him a bit more... "Look, I don't really know what happened to you in detail, but I at least know how it's affecting you..." Turning Hideki around to face her, Rita looked straight in his eyes, trying to keep him fixated on her. "I know we just met, but I can't let anyone face something like this alone... you're clearly hurting and you need friends to help out..." Making her smile shine brighter than the sun that now shone out of the alleyway's exit, the clouds covering it clearing up just enough for her face to be visible... "You get me? I want to at least try to help you out however I can and I'm sure Alex is the same..." Signaling Alex to get closer, Rita now stood up straight, bringing Hideki up with her. "Now then, we should get you home, no? Or do you have someplace else you want to go...?" Remembering Hideki's story, Rita thought his home wouldn't be the best place for him to stay right now... considering what happened with his mother... Calling Alex over to help her carry Hideki, Rita carried him out of the dark alley, at least, expecting some kind of explanation about why he was there in the first place... though she really wouldn't press the issue too much...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Alex was aiding her almosti mmediatly, though he didn't comment on anything during her speech. Friends... Was such an alien topic for him at this point, and Hideki's story? Well... It didn't hit home, but it hit him in the feels in ways he hasn't been since shotgunning the entire second season of Clannad... When they were helping Hideki out of the alley, he finally found the means to say something. "I'm.... Not used to having friends... But... If you need me... I... I'll help out, Hideki... It might even get me out of my dorm..." He followed up with a chuckle, trying to play off how pathetic his life was... Oh crap, was tonight Raid night? Wait, Alex, that doesn't matter right now!"...You guys can call me Hiki... If you want to..."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Uhhh... I guess I could go home but that might not be the best idea... I don't really know where i could go hideki said look up life returning to his face I don't know, you guys want to do something, and try and forget this whole thing
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 am

Seeing that Hideki wasn't feeling as bad, at least, Rita let him stand on his own now... "Hmmm... I don't really know what we should do... Should we go back to restaurant or something?" Perplexed, Rita looked at Alex with a confused look as if asking him for input too... Her coat fluttering in the wind, Rita put her right hand to her chin, her left wrapping around herself and supporting her right. "Well... we could go to my house and play some games or something... Alex, what do you think?" Looking at Alex again and then at Hideki, Rita didn't quite know what else to say... though she really felt that she'd see Hideki and Alex a lot more than just this day... A smile appearing on her face, Rita nodded in satisfaction... Glad that Alex helped her out... "Hmmm... I kinda prefer the name Alex to be honest..." Giving out a slight giggle, Rita looked up at the sun and stuffed her hands in her pockets, waiting for both their responses...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish out of Water (Open to all)   Fish out of Water (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish out of Water (Open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next