Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Aaaaaaaah, they’re so cute!”, she stood in front of the window store of a pet shop, hands at her face in the honest expression of amusement. The targets of her overjoyed eyes were no less than two cats, laying elegantly inside its glass case. But not any kind of cat: one of them was a majestic manie coon with grey, dazzling fur down from its head that would give lions a good run for their money – and a lot of vain women too. The other was a sphynx cat, the hairless species whose beauty was a topic for controversy as its overall appearance and semblance could very well be worth of lab experiments. Regardless, Brittany seemed to think of each of them as equally pretty in their own individual merits, as her enthusiasm made her shift the stare from one another indecisively. On the other hand, the cats themselves didn’t seem to mind her presence – or care, for the full disclosure. They might be completely opposite in visual appeal, but one thing that united all cats was their own volition: you can only earn one’s attention if they so feel willing. Sadly, for the model, this wasn’t the case, no matter how many comical faces she tried to do in order to get them to react in any manner more expressive than a yawning.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:00 pm

It was hard to ignore pet stores. Remembering what it was like being around animals, those better times when they were around the house. Memories of an overly affectionate little scruffball, ever excitable as it sought everyone's affections. A lovely brown lapin, floppy-eared and ever fussed over. A fussy feline, content to place itself on his lap when he visited and demand his attentions.
It had made things easier...a small comfort, a welcomed company.
But it's hard to hold onto such things when the world was ending.

As another caught his eye, he decided he'd indulge, if only a little. He hadn't expected to see a familiar face as he approached, though, and as he removed his headphones, it became readily apparent who was fussing at the window. It was...actually a little funny seeing the measures she was taking to try and capture the cats' attention. A little hint of a smirk creeps onto his face as he stops by the window. "Look like you're having a lot of luck there."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm

They like to play hard to get. No worries, I’m not one to easily give up!”, she giggled at Cecil’s display of harmless sarcasm, giving in return a mischievous wink with her musings. It didn’t really matter to her whether the felines would reciprocate her attempts for interactions, she was having fun there regardless.

You know, I was never into animals until I grew up. I dunno, I was, like, kinda scared of them when I was a kid, and there was this whole concern with “hygiene” and stuff. Does that make sense? I guess once you grow up, you get to understand most of the things are just adults being overprotective for nothing. I mean, now I don’t really care and love them so much I wanna take these two home! Do you wanna come home and become brothers, cuties? Do you? Daaaaaaw”, the last couple of sentences aimed again at the cats who, if anything, glanced briefly to the lady that tried hard to earn their reactions, resorting to a much sillier and high-pitched voice tone.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 am

It was hard to keep a straight face when faced with the over-the-top attempts to call a pair of cats on the opposite side of a glass window, a comical affair overall with the measures being resorted to. He couldn't help but snicker a little - all this, and they wouldn't even stop lazing around. Neither looked impressed, in that way typical for many a cat.
"I have to admit, I can't really imagine that." He turns his eyes properly to the cats, unable to help but think it almost looked like one had taken all of the fur that ought to have belonged to the other, with the sharp contrast between them. "Guess I just dealt with them way too much growing up. Very different temperaments, each of them, but I loved them all, whether it was our own crazy bundle of energy or that furball that seemed to think it had a better claim to my uncle's house than he did."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Awww, that’s nice! You know, I think animals can really teach so much about honest friendship to us humans… We have a lot to learn from these little creatures”, she said rather contemplatively as one index finger waved from one side to another, to one cat’s cage to the other in a slow motion. A simple trick, yet it seemed to evoke some sort of interest from both species, as they raised their heads letting it move accordingly, following Brittany’s finger’s guidance.

I have a bird at home. Bernard, my lovely snowball, best snowball ever. She’s an owl, by the way. All white, like she’s made of snow, you gotta see her! I have her since she was a baby bird. I don’t like the idea of buying animals. I mean, they’re lives, you know, and they belong to this world as much as us! It’s kinda like…slavery or something when you go to their natural habitat, remove them of their homes and sell them to people for entertainment? I dunno, it doesn’t sit well to me, but whatever, I bought my owl some years ago in case you ask, it’s not like there are owls out there, free in the city for anyone to spot and adopt. I guess this makes me a hypocrite...”, she shrugged, her countenance getting rather indifferent. Inside, a bit of guilt struck her as the realization of her speech not matching her previous actions sunk in.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Cecil laughs at that. "Can't say you're wrong there. Though I wouldn't ask a cat for lessons in friendship. As they say...dogs have masters, cats have servants."

The blond boy listens to Brit as she continues talking, starting to take on a thoughtful look. "...I wouldn't really worry about it. Or at least, not now." He looks over to the girl beside him. "Aside from the fact that trying to pass off wild animals as pets is a terrible idea...it's not like the world out there is great for a lot of them. Far safer to be here than out with demons." He shrugs. "World's changed...and the wild isn't going to be how it used to be. Non-domestic animals like the ones we live with are gonna have new hurdles to get over to survive. Honestly, it's kinda nice seeing pet shops like these about - it's a kind of assurance that many animals have managed to make it and live on as well as they have before."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Well, I wasn't intending to buy a bird of prey, you know, but she was just a baby and was such a cute one! The moment I spotted her in her jail, our eyes interlocked and I knew she was the one. Besides, domestication does wonders, she isn't, like, wild animals, she isn't aggressive at all! Really, once you get to know her, you fall in love with her. Totally! And she's the best fashion counselor ever!”, she laughed at the possibility at first, then she started to remember that, unlike other animals, Bernie could actually speak now that she developed the same persona power as humans. Which was odd: one thing is to ask for fashion tips to an animal, other thing is when said animal actually starts responding in human language with full understanding of what you vocalize.

Err, anyway, back on track, since you said something about cats... which one do you like more? I mean , look at them, I can't totally decide!”, she pointed again to both cats, who still expressed some degree of interest at her finger.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Everything utterly normal until he heard one thing that led him to give Brittany a very strange look. "...uh...hold on. You ask your owl? For, ah...fashion advice?"
When he started questioning if there was anything supernatural occurring about this owl that it was capable of giving fashion advice, or if it just so happened to be a demon in disguise, it was then he acknowledged to himself that all the madness that had come to his life may be making him a little paranoid.
Still, that was kinda strange.

Shaking his head clear and just...trying ineffectively to silence the questions his mind had conjured, he turned his attentions to the kitties in the window. "I'm not going to lie...they're both nice, but I'm a bit of a sucker for a big fluffy cat."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I do! Sometimes she “hoots” like she's saying “no, Brit, that skirt is too short”, sometimes it's like “yes, Brit, you have good legs to show, the shorter the skirt, the better!” It's all the way she hoots! Once you get too much around owls, you get to learn their language!”, she took a moment to stare into Cecil's face and check if he was gonna voice any comments regarding her eccentricity until she broke the silence with a sonorous, joyful laugh fit. The guy seemed too gullible to believe everything Brittany said and quite easy to impress and shock, even when she didn't mean it. “I'm joking! ...partially. Don't take me seriously!

I wish I could take both home. They'd be awesome siblings, wouldn't they?”, she placed her hands over her face, in the purest display of amusement. Whatever the cats have done to her, they managed to fully charm Brittany. “So, what brings you here, Cecil? Trying to check on a pet for yourself or something?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 am

Cecil looked on in utter bafflement as Brit delved into the mechanics of asking an owl for fashion advice, confusion ever rising with her laughter only to scrunch up into a resigned expression at the words that followed. "Really should have known better..." He shakes his head, only for it to jar to a halt mid-motion. "Wait, partia- aghhh...goddammit, just ignore it, just stop thinking about it..."

He failed to stop thinking about it.

Taking deep breaths, he focuses on the question he's been asked. "I wish..." He chuckles awkwardly, scratching at the back of his head. "I haven't had animals about the house in a while. Guess I wanted to stop by and indulge a little."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Oh I get it. That's cool! I guess I'd feel the same if, like, it weren't for Bernie. She's such a loving owl, really, you should meet her. Almost like a cat or a dog level of loving! She likes to rub her feathers against me and I'm like “okay, what do you want now, Bernie?” and she's like “me wants cuddles” and I'm like “awwww come here, you little rascal, I can't resist that face”!” Once again, she held her own face in amusement.

Anyway, nevermind that, I came here to buy dog ration! Now, I know what you're thinking. “Why would you buy dog ration for an owl?”, right? BUT... This is not for my owl. Like, duh? You know, near the river bank I always spot a dog around whenever I'm passing by. I think it's a stray dog, maybe it's hungry, so I thought I could, like, give it some treat? I can't stand seeing stray dogs, so I always have some portion of dog food with me just in case!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Cecil smiles as Brit talks about her owl and the way she interacts with it, thinking back to when he had pets himself. A little dog they were, but it was impossible to sit down anywhere without them bounding up into your lap and showering you with affection.

The smile turns into a sad one as she tells of the stray dog about the river, and before long he's fretting about the animal. "Huh...that's...that's good. Honestly, it feels kinda strange to me to think about that...I don't really say stray animals about." He raises an eyebrow. "What's it look like? What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Weeell... It’s that breed from Japan, I know that much! You know, the fluffy one with brown fluff… What’s it called again, hmm”, she pondered. Brittany was never the most knowledgeable about animal breeds or species, admittedly her knowledge wouldn’t go far beyond the basics and that applies to even the animals she sympathizes with (the common adoptable pets, like cats, dogs, birds…). “Whatever, I forgot the name, but it’s sooo totally cute! Like, totally! It even wears clothes! I’ve spotted it sometimes with a… shirt? Coat? I dunno, but it was kinda red and stuff. Now that I think of it, maybe it already has an owner, I don’t know. Because, let’s be frank, no stray dog would be wearing a coat if it didn’t have an owner, would it? What do you think? Now I’m kinda feeling “meh” about bringing it food if it’s already someone else’s…
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

As Brit elaborates, the sadness and worry in Cecil's expression fades for simple bemusement. "I'm...not sure specifically what the name is, but..." He shakes his head. "Kinda have to agree there. I doubt a dog wearing clothes of all things is really a stray...let alone if they're clean and in good condition. I doubt it'd take too long for them to at least get dirty if they'd been stuck out on the streets for a while."

He pauses, and slowly nods. "Yeah, I...doubt they really need feeding. If they show up at the river unattended regularly, they probably want chipping or just keeping a better eye on, but...yeah. Probably don't need the food that badly."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Aw bummer… I’ve already spent money on this. Maybe I should have thought better…”, she frowned, disappointed. In a way, it was better like this. Her heart would break if she actually found out the dog is indeed stray, so a part of her core was glad it wasn’t the case or else the girl would have to take it home. The other part was sorry for the needless wastage of money. On a second, unsure thought…

Whatever, I already bought it, so better to make use of it, right? I’m not gonna ask for a refund or throw it away. Actually, I was thinking, maybe you could come with me and meet the doggy? Not today, of course. You’re probably busy and have other things to do, so do I… I guess. But maybe… next time? Com'on, you probably handle dogs better than I would! Say yes, pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]   Pet Shop Boys [Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop Boys [Cecil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next