Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:55 am

Patty didn't get it. How could you not know what to say? She never had to think about what she wanted to say, not even when she was roasting that other bitch. Everything just kinda... fell out of her mouth and it worked. She could talk all day from sunrise to sundown and never talk about the same thing twice, she only really shut up when she was pissed off or the talking was getting in the way of doing stuff. But whatever, he was saying things now and she was getting closer to reaching into his sad little shell and pulling him out of it she thought.

"Ahhh, I wouldn't worry about it," the street chick waved off, "Like, what's she gonna do? Be a bitch to you? We already saw how well that went, like I'm pretty  sure I smacked her down like a couple dozen people on The Popular Girls list. Whatever she was gonna do with what's-her-face she was probably gonna do anyway. Like, there's not really a point in getting hung up about it and junk, y'know?" Patricia had absolutely NO idea what that chick's problems or plans were but she was sure about one thing and that was people that start shit always want to finish it too. So like... why would you even worry about it? Whatever she was gonna do, she was gonna, and unless it was real shit like breaking into lockers and taking shit or cornering'im in the bathroom and busting his teeth on the sink then it was all whatever.

But the lanky chick rolled her eyes as Zander started trying to get Cecil to talk again. He could probably do it better than she could though, she kinda sorta bullied it out of him. Deep conversations. Psssssh. Patty wasn't really interested in listening to nerd shit about... whatever the dumb things nerds talked about that they thought were really smart for. Like...... shit....... okay, like, if reality exists or not. If you knew that it didn't or whatever it wouldn't change anything. What did it even matter? She'd prefer to go bother other people and see what they were up to buuuuuuuuut she'd stick around to play devil's advocate, at least for a sec. Patty usually didn't have patience for the psuedo-intellectual type of circle-jerking but she had a funny feeling that by what Zander meant if people weren't.... like.... debating about Marx or some shit what they were saying wasn't important.
"Shyeah like, just don't make it your go-to or whatever and you're good. Like, then you're doing the same thing except with your head up your ass. I mean like if I found an album or something and I wanted to talk about it with someone and all they asked me was how it related to my life or what it said about me that I liked that kind of music it'd seriously piss me off. Like... dude. Hello? It's just freakin' tunes? Like sometimes you just wanna talk about a thing, y'know? Gag me with a freakin' spoon, dude."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:11 pm

A thin smile sprouted across Cecil's features as Frog spoke. Felt a little better to imagine that it was all because he was actually trying to think about what he said rather than recycling the same few things that they'd run through without actually remembering any of it.
The look turned into a dull confusion as Patty commented on it however, and the look on his face said he didn't quite understand the conclusions being drawn. "I...don't think that's what they meant...? I mean...waxing philosophical all the time would just be exhausting. And just...I don't know. Not something to do all the time unless it's a job or something."

He shrugs, trying to think it through with a slight frown. "I just...it's...trying to take an interest? Paying attention to what they're saying, what you're asking, instead of just going through a routine you're going to forget about in five minutes?" He shakes his head, running his fingers through his hair. "Just...caring about any of it - who you're talking to, what you're talking about, whatever - rather than going through something that'd basically be the same as a few minutes on your phone or fiddling with a paperclip for you. A time waster that could have been anything else without losing something."

"Or...I don't know..." He looks over to the boy he was actually debating the meaning of the words of. "Frog? Help?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 pm

"Yeah, what Cecil said." Frog grinned as Cecil asked for his help. He even pointed his fingers towards the guy, further drawing attention off himself. Honestly he'd wanted to give Patty a piece of his mind about prodding him about what he said to Cecil to encourage him, because she missed the point entirely- well not entirely. Exactly because she was still slightly right, it made his stomach wringle and squirm, as he didn't wanna admit she was right and that that was how he viewed things. He'd much rather leave everyone ignorant.

And then he just kept grinning and pointing at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

The lanky girl squinted at Zander a little. Something didn't feel right but she couldn't put her finger on it. She also never appreciated being told what she thought was wrong because she knew what she said was right or she wouldn't of said anything to begin with. Unless she was messing with someone. Patricia was inclined to ruffle her feathers a little but she'd let this one go, at least until she could understand why it bothered her.

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 Thinki10

"Yeah, I guess that's okay..."

She tapped her chin for a moment trying to understand why this crawled up her skin. Like, what Cecil described was just talking to people. Almost kinda. Like, it wasn't some kinda superpower to actually fuckin' listen to someone, that's what you were supposed to do when you talked to'em. But like, you shouldn't get up your own ass about it. Like, there were a lot of people that went around thinking they were better than other people just because they talked about stuff that actually mattered instead of just talking to people. Like they had a goal in mind or some stuff wasn't worthy of getting talked about. And it made people into jerks, because then there was "the right things to talk about" and "the wrong things" and before you knew it you had a bunch of elitists in some kind of circle-jerk looking down on people. When you set a standard like that you locked people out and put them down, then you had a bunch of edgy crybabies in an echo chamber blocking the world out and sucking each other off. It was as superficial as the popular chicks gossiping about who was screwing who or the jocks talking about drinking on the weekend, but it was worse because instead of doing whatever Cecil said and taking five minutes to listen to someone and make an impact or whatever sappy garbage it was self-destructive. You didn't need to get all deep on someone to do that.

And then she got it. Patty understood what bothered her about everything. But she'd keep it close to herself, this wasn't gonna turn into some fingerpointing shit fit. She didn't give enough of a fuck for it.
"I think you're talking about listening instead of talking. I don't think you're too bad at listening," she perked up with small smile, "But like... stop taking everything so seriously. Like you kinda did it right there. Nyeh, you see, this is ACKSHUALLY objectively the scientific way in which one converses with the populace. Haha see? Everything doesn't have to have this stupid greater meaning to it or whatever, sometimes it's just whatever. Like... stop thinking sometimes and just talk to people, 'kay? It doesn't have to be a big deal, you don't have to do it all the time." Her tone was vaguely reassuring even if she mocked him with a stupid voice in the middle of her explanation. She just didn't want him to get a swelled head over the ability to have basic conversation with people. It all lead down a bad road.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:56 pm

A betrayed look went Frog's way as he quite literally pointed the finger back at him. All he'd wanted was a little help with this, and now he was being left to hang.
Goddammit, Frog...!

Thankfully, he wasn't really getting much from Patty to worry about, though the mockery still put a little dent in his psyche at that moment in time. "I'm not trying to. I just..." He gives a long sigh. "Aaaand I'm doing it again, aren't I...?"
Cecil shakes his head, and looks up to Patty. "I just think things when I hear things. Can't really turn it off, and I don't know how you or anyone else does. And, well...if telling someone 'build a house' doesn't teach them to build a house, I don't see how telling me to stop thinking about things is supposed to make me do that either." He shrugs, starting to run and twist his hair about his fingers. "You can tell me I need to, sure, but...how? How's that supposed to work? You can tell me to just do it again, but being told to do something by doing it is more frustrating than helpful, especially with no starting point."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:03 pm

"Oh I'm a great listener." Frog chimed in into the conversation, giving Cecil an apologetic shrug. He'd been cornered by Patty the same way he was at the moment. It was kill or be killed, obviously. He was getting a sort of weird vibe from Patty for simply accepting what they'd said. Like she thought less of their ways or something.

He stood next to Cecil, actually slightly starting to have hopes that he might gain something more from this conversation. Like conversational skills. "But what if there's nothing to talk to people about? See it ain't easy to open up to people if you don't know if they're gonna shun you for what you like. Especially if your hobbies aren't mainstream popularly acceptable." He said, standing sort of in Cecil's protection, next to him behind his seat.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Well that was weird. Now she was givin' some kinda class on, like, how to talk to people. So like she wasn't about that but she did like attention so that was a thing. Not like she knew how to teach it. You were kiiiiiiinda just supposed to do it, you either did or you didn't and some people were better at it than others. Whatever, could be fun for a little bit and hey, maybe someone could learn somethin'. That'd be pretty cool.

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 Devili14

"Haheh, I'm gonna tell you to do it anyway. So like, I'm gonna nerd with you a 'lil bit. How you know how to build a house if you never actually like try to do it? Just do it! And whatever you make is a house, dude. Like, you don't need a starting point or even an ending point, none of it needs a point, y'know? Sometimes people just wanna talk to spend time with people, that's all. It doesn't have to be about anything, like, you don't have to have a goal when you talk to someone other than just talkin' to someone and if you wanna start a conversation just talk about them! People love talking about themselves. Doesn't always have to be what you wanna talk about. Be all like yo dude! Sick kicks, where'd ya get'em? and maybe someone'll like you better 'cause they wanted to talk about their kicks."

Patricia leaned back on her arms, crossing one leg over the other. The bitch was gone, this was friendly Patty that helped people because she was so nice, wasn't that awesome of her? That and she liked to talk about nothing for however long. Talking to people was fun, she could do it all day.
"My dude there is always something to talk about. We live in Endymion. There's weather. We have a weekend and we go to school or work or do stuff. Like you say man I can't wait for the weekend, you doin' anything fun? and they'll have something to say about it, even if it's nothing. You just gotta keep asking stuff. Like oh, you just chillin' then? Got chores? They'll talk about it. Even if you don't have anything in common you got something in common and it's the same thing as everyone else, y'know? You don't have to like crank up the weird or spill your guts out or whatever. What I'm tryin'a say is it really doesn't gotta matter, sometimes you just socialize to socialize and talk to people and if they don't like you? Fuck'em! Aha see what I mean?"

Patricia sat up a little bit with wide, engaged eyes, fanning her hand against her chest.
"Like me! Like... I really don't have anything in common with either of you dudes, we just go to the same school and like, spend time around the same places pretty much but I'm still talkin' to ya! Just gotta do it!" So it wasn't what they were looking for probably, but whatever. It was true. Talking to people was a thing you did, you got closer to people by engaging with them and stuff and yeah sure you could keep trying to find the same people but that just put you in a weird feedback loop where everyone said the same thing and agreed with the same thing. You didn't expose yourself and get to know new people that way if you were only lookin' for people you knew you were gonna like because they liked the same things you did. That's how cliques started and cliques were fuckin' stupid.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:52 am

Cecil almost seemed fascinated as Patty dove into things, listening with an intent focus as it became clear that he might actually learn something from this. It was a potential insight into something that had long been painful.
And in short order, he felt silly for fretting so much over this in the first place. Regardless of whether it was, Patty made it sound easy, in no small part due to the easy delivery of it all that he was curious of in the first place. It made it all sound so much simpler than his mind had managed to make it out to be in the first place - and to be perfectly fair, it probably was easier than that. Even if he didn't acknowledge it, most things were less painful than his mind made them to be.

By the end, Cecil had a thoughtful expression as he turned things over in his head, picking apart the sentences for what was, to him, valuable wisdom. "...you know, if you put it like that, it...kinda makes it sound obvious enough that I wonder why I couldn't see it like that in the first place." After a slight pause, he lets out a little, strange laugh. "People like to talk about themselves...that shouldn't be as weird an idea as it is."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 7:49 pm

"But like, I don't wanna pretend I care what the other people are doing." Frog pouted at Cecil as he crossed his hands. Spontaneously acting he tended towards being pretty honest in the sense he had a clear idea of how he wanted other people to see him and everything he did was to uphold that self-image, even if his own social incompetence often stood in the way oh such a lofty goal. And he didn't wanna be some normie who had fake interests in the lives of others he didn't particularly care about. Maybe he was a clique maker after all, but so long as said clique had their focuses set on him and pleasing him alone, he'd be fine with that.

He turned to Patty afterwards, still crossing his arms. "Well you don't have anything in common with us, but you're the one who's willing to spend time with us, so like it happens naturally, you get? Like, you said nerds ok let's call us nerds we don't really have that whole incentive to push ourselves onto people, so once a person approaches us rather than the other way around, it's much simpler."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:04 am

Patricia shrugged, maintaining her neutral somewhat-enthused smile she always wore. Looks like he really didn't know how to talk to people. But like once you got it you got it, just gotta do it then and doing it's easy. Or it's always been easy for her. Patty just did whatever she felt like, thinking came later or sometimes never. She didn't really miss it.
"Nobody ever looks at anything they think is obvious since, like, they think they already know," she commented in a lifting tone, "Like looking for your glasses or something! Like, you think they wouldn't be on your head because if they were you wouldn't be looking but everyone else can see the glasses on your head so they don't even have to think about it, they just kinda see it." Patricia paused and had a thoughtful look of her own for a second before laughing along with Cecil, though a much more playful laugh.
"Hahahaha I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about anymore! Ahahaha!"

Yeah she got kinda lost. What was that with glasses? She didn't wear glasses, why did she bring it up? Maybe she just wanted to say something that sounded like it was a good idea. She did that sometimes if she thought it would help but like, she really wasn't good at explaining things because most things didn't need explaining to her. They were or they weren't and she either got it or didn't. Sometimes she had to think but it wasn't really that often and it sucked when she did since she was used to just doing but it was whatever, it didn't happen a lot. Zander spoke up and crossed his arms at her though and she found herself doing the same, or at least mimicking his attitude. The lanky chick rested her elbows in her knees and frowned back at him. She didn't like what he said. Patty couldn't explain why quite yet.

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 The_fu11

"I mean, yeah, you don't really have to and there's being true to yourself and junk but like... you're only gonna meet so many kinds of people that way and they're all gonna be just like you and tell you what you wanna hear or they're gonna be just like me and not give a shit who they talk to 'cause they like buggin' people. Which is cool I guess, you do you but I mean it ain't always about you. Whole world isn't gonna bend over and kiss your ass dude, trust me you are not that interesting."

Yeah so it was a little mean but not as mean as she could of been and not really THAT mean. Patty didn't really like people that made excuses for not doing stuff they said they wanted to do, that was probably what was getting at her. I don't have to actually make an effort to get to know people because I'm a nerd and they should just talk to me and that's what true friends'll do was a pretty dumb excuse. Like, somebody had to actually start a conversation if you wanted to talk to people and if you wanted to talk about only what you wanted to talk about AND not have to actually make an effort to do it you were like... kinda up your own ass about it. It was a two-way street, yo. That did get her thinking though, she had something she wanted to do but she couldn't really remember what it was...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Patty was being rather blunt and Frog really didn't like that. The side of his lip twitched as he felt an urge to talk back and probably just exacerbate the issue at hand, but he held that need back and instead kept silent. Or maybe he was just afraid to involve himself in an argument with a person that he had a chance at being friends with. Arguing should be natural though, but he didn't want to risk it. He never liked to risk it. That's why he needed the mask of the Amphibian Prince-to take risks. It got him Brit, it got him his powers, it got him everything and he could do anything. Now on the other hand, without the mask, people could identify him and blame him for his acts. He didn't want to risk with his face in the open.

"I was just saying it made things simpler." He said in a slightly more aggressive and quick tone than he intended. His annoyance was starting to show despite his best efforts. Either way, Patty was really pushing it with the real talk. "Maybe the world ain't gonna kiss my ass but so long that a chance exists, I'm fine with waiting for others to make the first move. I'm fine with waiting so long as I'm waiting for something that I myself can't do."

His eyes glanced at Cecil. Talking to Cecil was easy because he felt like Cecil was below even him in the social food chain. That's what made him more confident and able to take the first step. However Cecil was among the rare individuals he could talk to in such a manner. Patty expected him to view everyone like he viewed Cecil? No that'd be pretty sick, viewing everyone as beneath himself in the hierarchy. Truth is he knew Cecil wasn't beneath him in every aspect of life. There were things Cecil was way better at than him, same how there were things other people were worse at than him. Frog just fell really low on the social thing and there was nothing wrong with failing in one of the many aspects in Frog's mind.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:51 pm

...what Frog and Patricia were saying were both right, but he couldn't deny that something Frog said bugged him too. It really was easier when he wasn't the one to start things, and it was fair that you might have to wait on others when you yourself couldn't handle it. That much didn't really bother him too much. So what was...

"But like, I don't wanna pretend I care what the other people are doing."

Ah. That.
That definitely bugged him...maybe it was the attitude it suggested, or maybe it was just the idea of having to pretend you remotely care at all, but something about it rubbed him the wrong way. It almost seemed...callous.
It kind of made him worry about how they related to each other too.

"...I guess." It was a strange feeling he was getting right now, and he didn't know what to make of it. He wasn't sure he could say anything about it. "I'd personally rather not have to wait for people, though...you can end up waiting far too long for comfort."
...ah, that was it.
It felt stagnant. Stuck in one, miserable place if you didn't make the effort to do different, to be different - be better than how you are now.
He really hoped Frog wasn't mirroring his own mistakes.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Okay, so like, shit was getting tense. Patty didn't like it when shit got tense, it killed the mood and sometimes it made her yell at people or like ghost'em. More than that they were both like being stubborn and junk and moody and like not even trying to make friends. How could you go out and make friends without even trying even if you wanted to? That didn't make any sense. Like two people want to be friends with each other and then they talk and hang out and that's how that worked. You couldn't make friends by sitting around being mopey and trying to use your psychic pity powers to draw people close enough to like you for mysterious reasons. But she was getting nowhere with nagging them about like, sitting in front of a pond and waiting for fish to just hop out or some dumb metaphor like that.

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 Happy_10

"That's what I'm taaaaalking aboooooouuuuut! Ahaha yes you can! It's easy!"

Patricia leaned back, crossing one foot over the other with a whimsical smirk.
"Like if you want friends just go make friends! It isn't hard, it only gets hard when you think about it. So stop thinking about it! Like, trust me, people think a lot less about you than you think of them. Everybody's like worried about their own shit. But like if you don't then that's cool too, but you gotta go out and do it. That's how you get stuff done!" This must be what it felt like to be a nerd. So she got it, it was so easy to understand. Want the thing? Do the stuff and you'll get the thing. Patricia didn't get HOW anyone wouldn't know how to talk to people, you just say things and then they say things. So like this is probably what chess was to nerds or whatever. Not gonna lie she was pretty glad she knew how to be friendly instead of, like, knowing Algebra. The fuck uses Algebra anyway? Nerds. Nerds with boring jobs and boring lives.

So like she just noticed she was repeating herself and it didn't work the first time so like, what would...? She had to think about it for a bit. So BOTH of them didn't wanna go talk to people but they wanted friends and junk and it wasn't healthy to like surround yourself with people like that. Maybe they had a point...
...at least she thought so until she got an idea. A way to expose yourself to new people without being stuck in like an echo chamber.
"I know!" she exclaimed, clapping them both on the shoulders, "Aheha you guys can meet some of my friends! Or we can go talk to strangers, it'll be fun!" Patty beamed a friendly smile. She knew she could figure something out that worked for everyone if she thought hard enough!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Frog squirmed in his spot at Patty's proposal. First and foremost, she was somewhat of a punk. And a punk usually hung out around other punks. Frog didn't like punks.
Sure he did like her but that was because things just sort of worked out in the end. She wasn't as bad as he thought she'd be, even though he didn't want people to get the wrong idea for seeing him hang around her.

Secondly he felt bad imposing on her and having to rely on her. However, on the other hand, this was a great opportunity to broaden his own repertoire of friends, one that he didn't wanna let go of so easily.

"Sure." He eventually answered. "It's a deal, then. We can meet one of these days. I'm not particularly busy anyways." He said, shrugging. He turned to Cecil as well and grinned. He was expecting Cecil would follow his example and agree as well, which would be great news because having the guy there would make it all so much easier for him.

"We'll keep in touch, I think it's time for classes to resume, so see ya." Frog waved the other two goodbye.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Cecil had similar reservations to Frog, being hesitant about the kind of people Patty would be around. Not that he could say for certain, she was hanging around with him and Frog after all, but...yeah. He doubted they were exactly the norm, and that they would be the easiest people for someone like him to get along with.
Especially if they were less forgiving of things than she was.
Then again, strangers were their own problem. With them, it was easier to find yourself unawares of what you were getting into...
Still...

Cecil nods. "Not gonna get anywhere by shying away from it right? Sounds good to me."
As Frog noted the time, Cecil checked his phone to see the time and found his eyes widening. "Crap, it's Isla Class..." He shakes his head as he starts springing to his feet, giving Patty and Frog a quick wave back. "We can sort this out later, but this class is going to be even more painful if I'm late to it. I'll see you, alright?" With a nod, he rushed off, looking decidedly alarmed.
Possibly making some new friends was a thing to look forward to, but it was really hard to be happy about it with the worst class ever oncoming.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]   Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Ailing Repute [Frog/Cecil]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next