Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)   Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Sneaking out was a bit more rewarding this time, in that she actually DID sneak out. She just seemed to be more defiant to her parents than usual. She had taken the pocketknife this time, considering she was traveling to the almost gang-infested area by night that was Nadashiki. She wasn't doing it to pick a fight with any kind of gangbanger or anything. She actually had a meal to eat tonight. She was going to hang out with a friend she had met earlier this week. She was in the mood for ramen, so she essentially had to talk him into going to get ramen with her. She brought her wallet in case he didn't intend to pay for her, and he didn't have to. He already was paying her the courtesy to show up, if not because they essentially had a flirting contest to see who could size up the other in wordplay, nonetheless, the night promised to be a good one.

She would walk past the Moonlit Plaza, which didn't seem to have any gangs as far as she caught. Luckily, she was wearing a black hoodie, shrugging off her jacket and headphones this night, the pocketknife hidden in the pockets her hands would be in. Once she walked in front of the ramen eatery, she would unzip her hoodie, revealing part of a black tank top, which in hindsight she probably should not have brought. But she could not pass up the cold night, and it wasn't as though the hoodie gave it away, the shirt itself had sleeves that covered her shoulder, and she had only used it for days she would go out to the beach or something. She would keep her hands near her body, just for safe-keeping as she waited for the man who would accompany her to the restaurant. It was a decent night out, the moon a pretty crescent, and it was well beyond chilly. She looked around trying to look for the man that would be Damien Lier.
Back to top Go down
Dream Eater

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)   Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 am

Damien smoothed down his shirt, making sure that there was nothing he was forgetting before heading out for the night. Wallet….phone….knife…check. Alright, we’re good. Damien nodded to himself as he headed out the door, striding confidently. Yes, he was bringing the butterfly knife he had… ‘acquisitioned’ from a gang member in the Moonlit Plaza, but he [i]was going back into the lion’s den, date or no date. He’d be damned if he was caught as the one person in all of Nadashiki without a weapon. Though his blue jeans offered no sanctuary where the knife could rest, his beloved white hoodie, actually cleaned today, held a pocket on the inside that was just perfect for easy access. Ready for the city streets, Damien yanked open the door to his dorm and sauntered out.

He had gotten perhaps halfway across the campus before he was stopped by someone. “Hold up- what do you think you’re doing exactly? What’s your name?” Damien cursed silently to himself. He didn’t recognize this prefect. He must have been new- anyone else would have recognized Damien and would know to stay out of his way. He might end up being late. “Look buddy, I really don’t have the time for you. I’ve been up for the past freakin’ week battling jet lag and taking trips to Nadashiki, so if you don’t mind-” A yawn was graceful enough to rise up to really sell the lie, but this student was having none of it.

Nadashiki? Oh, so you’re going to the nightclub, huh? The jig is up! What’s your name- I’m going to report you to the Discipline Committee!” The prefect whipped out a notebook, pencil poised. “Just you wait until Damien Lier gets through with you!Aaaand now all patience has disappeared. “[color=blue]Oh, really? Wonderful! So you can take that piece of paper and shove it up your ass, you little prick. I’m Damien Lier, you little dumbass, and you’re about to be a fucking smear on the sidewalk. Akira’s sent me out to search for Anya Satoshi, so outta my way before the next disappearance is you.” Damien snarled.

Pencil and notebook both fell from the student’s hands, paralyzed by fear as he was. Apparently, Damien had built up a reputation by now- why else had the student dared take his name in vain? “O-oh, I-I’m so sorry, sir. I-I didn’t mean to- I mean- just please don’t-” “Shut up and get out of my sight.” Damien cut him off. “If I ever hear you using my name again, and I’ll make sure you really learn to fear it. I’ve had to fight gangs on no sleep, been hounded by Akira at all hours to find a girl the police can’t, and now I have to deal with a little bitch like you who’s drunk on another’s power. How little sleep do you think I’d lose making you bite the curb? Move.” The chipmunk of a child took off like a shot in the night. Damien had never seen someone run so fast.

Ohh, that felt good. Damien thought, stretching in the cold night air. It had been a while since he had gotten really angry at someone, and a cathartic release like that was just what the doctor ordered. Stopping by his new favorite vending machine to get an energy drink, Damien chugged it down before rolling his head around, throwing out the crushed can. It was a slow, long walk to Nadashiki, but Damien couldn’t keep a lady waiting, so he would have to make it a fast run.

Arriving in Nadashiki, barely out of breath, and not sweating in the slightest due to the refreshing winter air, Damien slowed down to a walk, looking around for his date- as well as gangsters to avoid. Finally finding the former, and seeing that her back was to him, Damien decided to surprise her. Creeping up behind her, Damien tapped her on the shoulder before skipping backwards. “Boo!” He exclaimed childishly. Yes, it was rather small as a gesture- but this was Nadashiki, after all, and he didn’t want to frighten her too badly.

Sorry for making you wait- this runt prefect tried holding me up, an- Oh wow. You look beautiful.” Damien had to force himself not to drop his jaw in his surprise, but not even his iron will was able to stop his surprised statement from slipping out. It seemed like she had gone the full nine yards and had really dolled up, and though Damien had gone out and bought all new sets of clothes for tonight, he felt woefully underdressed. See, it’s times like these where I wish I was still on the gang’s bankroll. He thought wistfully before speaking once more. “It’s nice to see you again, Lorielle. So, how’ve you been?” Damien asked kindly. “Ah, the restaurant in question is a short walk from here. Would thou care to take a midnight stroll with me, mi’lady/” Damien flashed her his trademark mischievous grin before offering her his arm.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)   Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 am

She couldn't wait to walk in, and to be honest, she was tempted to just walk in and just send him a text message to do the same so they could meet up. The smell was far too tantalizing and inviting for her to just fall into the restaurant and sleep there. Actually, Lorielle couldn't remember the last time she had ramen. She was probably younger, and easy to please back then. She remembered very clearly her encounter with the dread that is too much spice.....and the dread of eating raw cayenne pepper, but in any case. Whatever reason, she has not had ramen in a while. She almost walked in before feeling a touch on her shoulder, and then instinct took over, which is meant to say, her trance was broken by that tap. She shook her head and turned to see her date did actually come, albeit unexpectedly.

She gave a frown. "That was mean. If I was actually frightened, I could have attacked you with pepper spray or something. You don't know what I have," she said. Her frown soon turned into a laugh and smile. She would raise an eyebrow trying to learn about the "holding up" part. "Holding up? What do-Hm?" she was cut off by a compliment, which felt very undeserved in comparison to his new wardrobe, which to be fair, was essentially the same thing she was wearing, but he probably had more going for his clothes. They certainly looked newer than her own. She grinned, "Careful. Talking to a woman who isn't wearing enough to keep warm may earn a bit of pepper spray," she said, chuckling to indicate it was a joke. "I have been well in the few days since we met," she mentioned in a matter-of-fact tone. It was really not that long since they last saw each other. When he offered his arm, she nodded, taking it in her own, before looking a bit shocked. "I knew you were big but seriously? Don't snap my twig arm now," she said smiling before taking his hand with her arm, now entwined in his own. She would follow him where he would walk. "Alright Mr. Damien. How are you today? More specifically, being held up?" she asked eager to learn the story of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)   Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger Date (Lorielle/Damien)
Page 1 of 1