Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) Empty
PostSubject: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:35 am

Kahn stood outside a restaurant that was a part of the Nadashiki strip mall. It was the one Italian restaurant that he had mentioned to Lorielle before, and he figured that since they had not spoke for a bit that he would invite her to come join him. After all she did owe him for that one agreement they made after a certain kendo practice. However he learned a lot about his friend since then. The biggest thing he had learned was the fact that she was a persona-user, and that she was on the wrong side of the line. Did this make her an enemy? Perhaps, but it seems like the two sides shared a common enemy.

Granted, talk of Limbo and Persona's had not place in a common conversation. Perhaps, he may have to discretely figure out who she was spending time with and where she went. Or maybe he should just try to have some fun, and enjoy the company of a friend. Well, whatever, he would play it by ear.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 pm

She was half-surprised that Kahn had asked her to a date. Not that she was going to say no, but she expected her to be telling him when she would have free time. Lately however, Lorielle had been keeping a rather close eye on Kahn’s actions and what they have been saying. Through the help of a friend, she discovered he has a Persona, and perhaps was not fighting for Nyarlathotep. It was hard to say, but she could not be too careful. To her knowledge, Kahn did not know she had a Persona, and she had to keep it that way for as long as she could unless something came up. Kahn never showed up when Lorielle ran into Scarlet the other day and took the blonde boy, so she was rather annoyed at herself. The whole thing may come down to the fact that teaming up with the “enemy” to defeat an even larger enemy may have to be done. Lorielle had come to terms with that fact. The only problem was that the “enemy” was nowhere to be found. The only person she knew for sure had a Persona and that she could talk to was Kahn. But she could not leave it all out in the open, or things would get bad. ‘But Kahn seems like a reasonable man. If we had a chance to work together, how do I get to that chance?’ she thought to herself.

In the plaza in Nadashiki there was an Italian restaurant he had suggested to go to. While Lorielle wasn’t really fond of the fancy high-life food, it couldn’t hurt to try some. She would look for the restaurant, having little difficult where it was due to her rather extensive map in her head of the area. She went out a lot to go visit places and she just happened to keep them in mind so she will know where to go. She would notice Kahn and his red hair almost immediately by the front door, and make a quick wave and a grin before walking up to him. She was wearing standard clothing; just pants and a shirt and her jacket in case it had gotten cold. It was spring but the cold was not over just yet. “Heya. Made it just in time. You doing alright?” she would ask.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:28 am

Kahn looked up from his phone and saw Lorielle wave to him, and he returned it and the smile, "Right on time actually, and yeah I'm doing fine. Just school, job, and whatever free time I have distributed between my friends. Granted, I wish I had been less busy so I could spend time with you." He would reply back to her, and open the door for her to enter. Afterwards, he would follow in behind her. A waitress waiting at a podium would offer the two a smile, before pulling out two menu's and asked them to follow her. The women would lead the two to a rather unsaturated part of the restaurant and give the two a booth. There was even a coat stand on the wooden post for customers to place their coats or jackets in case it was a rather chilly day. After the two were seated, the waitress would hand them their menus and say that she would be back in a few minutes.

Rather than open his menu right away, Kahn would apologize for missing their last outing, "Sorry I could not make it to the park, I got held up by a person at the register. The guy kept saying that I did not pay enough, even when I took my calculator out and did it for him. We argued for a bit until the manager stepped in, and only then was I free to go. Hopefully, something exciting happened so you would not be bored." A little small talk might divulge information that Kahn was not previously aware of. Granted, he doubted anything happened. Maybe she saw some other friends or something, who knows what Lorielle did when she had free time. He only had a faint clue, and that was because she had a Persona. Was she hanging out with Kogami? Kahn certainly hoped not, that criminal was a bad influence, and he did not want Lorielle to fall off the path.

While she was replying, he opened up the menu and began to scan it up and down. The menu held your average Italian food, pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, cannoli for desert, various salad from Caesar to 1897 salad, baked ziti, and Bruschetta. Pizza of course came with various toppings, but only two sizes, small and large. In terms of drinks they offered Coke and Minute Maid products, other than that selection was rather limited. Unless either of the two felt like breaking the law and drinking alcohol that night, "I should warn you, the small pizza is a bit bigger than a pie of pizza. Meaning it can feed a family of three no problem. I found that out the hard way." He would offer her a small smile. The situation felt odd, here he was sitting across from a supposed enemy. Would they have to fight each other one day? He certainly hoped not, but if they had to........

He actually did not want to think about that "what if". Granted his thoughts turned to who she might be in association with. Could she be allies with those that attacked him? If so...did they tell her that they did? If they did, did they lie to her? Were they using her? His forehead scrunched up a bit at the thought for a brief moment before returning back to normal. Having these thoughts in front of her would not help, what mattered now is that they just enjoyed each others company, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 am

The moment Lorielle got there, she was greeted with a rather noticeable flirt. Nonetheless, she gave herself a laugh. “Wow, subtle my friend. Maybe later you can propose to me if your flirting is that up front,” she joked. Kahn certainly had his ways of being blunt. She would give a light bow when he opened the door for her and she would walk inside to the nice area, where they would be seated almost immediately…..away from most people. ‘Interesting….maybe he really intends to make a move?’ she thought. Or perhaps he is saying something even more interesting. They did witness the aftermath to a murder not too long ago in the Principal’s office, and that gave everyone easy topics to speak of. The waitress would leave the two, and Lorielle would open her menu and leave it on the table, placing her finger and running it down, looking at what was on. Sshe had looked over what was offered, rather different and some foods looking not too bad with her. Though to be honest, she was not particularly ready for heavy things and decided to go easy. “Looks like a salad night for me. That way I do not have to worry about pizza,” she said with a nod. Hopefully they will put enough dressing on it, like restaurants never do….

Looking back at Kahn, she would hear his apology out. She would smile back. “Pain in the ass right?” she said, lowering her voice near the end, lest she was heard. This was her opportunity. If Kahn had a Persona, and he was a worthy tool to help, she needed to extract every detail. Though…’I hate using that word….”tool”. Kahn is no tool…’ she said. She kept her normal face up, though inside she was rather conflicted. It was good to have this info that she really needed. But on the other hand, she had considered striking down Kahn at one point. And what good would that serve? Some people have been turning her into something more devious, and it seems Kahn was one who kept her sane. Nonetheless, she would explain. “I had actually run into Scarlet today. THE Scarlet from that day at school,” she said, referencing the day the Principal had died. “She was chasing some blonde boy…and when I caught up to her, she just gave me the same hint and more or less kidnapped the boy. I couldn’t stop her cause she basically flew away like last time,” she explained. It was not weird at all to explain this to someone who knew Scarlet first hand. Maybe he had something to offer about it. Actually, she did not mention a few details, like the website online, and that the Man that appeared on it according to the loud shouting she could not help but hear despite her distance, may have been a different person. So she served another “Smiling-sama”.

This was going to be the beginning of a rather long game between her and Kahn. Kahn knew nothing about her secret, and she might be able to pry it from him. If she somehow did, then she could reveal her own herself. Who knows what that would bring. But she was running out of options, and had little allies as it was. And Kahn for the most part was a genuine friend. She could not just swindle him.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 am

Kahn mentally facepalmed when Lorielle made the comment about his blunt flirting. 'Smooth...real smooth, you might as well come out with it at this point.' He used the brief time after she bowed and enter to regain some of the composure he lost. He did not think nearly as much as Lorielle thought of it. To be honest he did not really plan on making a move on her just yet...especially given what he knew about her. This date may change a few things though, depending on what comes out of it. While he was looking through the menu, Lorielle commented how it would be a salad night for her.

"Good choice, in terms of taste and health. Granted, you still have a variety to choose from. The Caesar salad is what you would expect, the 1897 salad features more tomato's and a few extra vegetables thrown in there for additional taste and flavor. Then they have one with peperoni, and and salami to add flavor to the salad itself." He would explain to her, hopefully saving her some reading. Granted, he was going to eat some of the heavier stuff, but he could not help himself when it came to this place. It was really good food in his opinion.

Kahn nodded at her comment, and smiled when she lowered her voice a bit. Well at least she tried to avoid attention due to her language. He looked back to the menu and finally settled on what he wanted to eat, and put it down and closed it moments after. It was then that she mentioned her run with Scarlet at the park, Kahn looked a bit surprised at this point, but what surprised him more was the fact she kidnapped a blonde boy. Why would she do this? Though perhaps Kahn knew this blonde boy, "Describe him for me....I might know him. Because he might be in our class." He would ask, if he was who he thought it was, then why would Scarlet take him. What has Marah done to her or the Smiling Man? This topic was turning into an information gathering event for him, he did not want to use Lorielle like this. He just wanted to have fun, and not worry about the weird stuff going on around here, then again this was his only chance to bounce ideas off someone else. She would be more social than someone like Naito, who was very......blunt and focused....on himself.

You know what....maybe it was better that they just get this out of the way, and then they can talk about other stuff. Then again there was the masked man's message about how Ueitawa would not last long. Ugh....he would rather not be focusing on such negative stuff, but what if Lorielle was associated with the Smiling Man? Could she even be trusted....well if she was...then maybe she would lie to him here? Wait...if she was...then why did she try to stop Scarlet? Unless that was a lie too.....ugh....why was he being so damn paranoid. There was no reason to be, he did not want to think that way of a friend.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 am

As he described the salads, Lorielle’s stomach growled lightly, and she quickly hit it which didn’t make her lose her breath or anything, but it did make her look away. She would not blush, but she might as well have been. Whether he noticed or not, Lorielle would quickly turn her head back to him and reclaim her grin, keeping the menu open just in case she needed a quick peek. But she pretty much decided on what she wanted. “Caesar it is then! Always fond of their dressing…” she said. ‘Well what do you know. Kahn seemed to bring out the “fine” taste I had,’ she thought. She did like some healthy food every so often, and things like this surprisingly, she could not resist. It was as though Caesar salads were practically on par with a burger; of course they weren’t, but still delicious to Lorielle. “That just means I will have room for dessert if you do. I imagine you are getting something like spaghetti? I remember you speaking of that…” she said. Actually, it was Bruschetta, but hopefully Kahn would not catch that little tidbit.

When Kahn asked for her to describe him, Lorielle took a moment. ‘Maybe the boy really was in our class…..M…Ma…’ she thought trying to remember a name. “But he was a skinny guy. Bit taller than me, with short blonde hair. Neat clothing. He seemed very happy at the time despite being taken by her…M…Marah!” she said. “His name in class was Marah right?.....” she trailed off. If she was right, what did Marah have to do with it? She never met him herself, but even then…this is the first time Scarlet has taken someone outright rather than asked like the man online or her the last time she asked Kahn and Lorielle to join him. Did this boy get on her bad side? ‘Is he against them in any way?’ she thought. There was no way of knowing. If Kahn is on an info hunt, then this obviously meant something maybe. It was written all over it that Scarlet had something to do with all going on, but to what extent aside from what she and Mr. Smiling-sama.  “You think he did something to annoy her? Or "Smiling-sama"?” she would ask. Maybe if he knew something he would say it outright. Kahn was very tough to get. Though on the other hand, something was wrong about all of this.

Lorielle was worried above all else. Talking to Kahn and having fun. It almost seemed like something was under it. Lorielle had seen enough lies and friendly faces to become numb, but she had to remain hopeful. Did Kahn want to ask her something? Once more, why was Lorielle a bit torn up? It is not like he was THAT close to her. On the other hand, when she has spoken to him, he was a nice guy. Was this how the “ex” felt when Lorielle met him a year or so ago? Clearly not as he went through with what he did. Maybe this was Lorielle being different from him. Was this just fear of using someone she made friends with, or was it genuine affection? ‘Oh dear. I am actually getting insecure inside about him?’ she thought. Even the thought confused her. She would sit back, trying to get comfortable as the thought roamed. It was just one puzzle that for the moment, she did not have the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Kahn smiled, he heard the growl, but he would not give her a bad time about it. Granted, he wanted to, but decided that her own embarrassment was enough. Afterwords, Lorielle declared that she would be having the Caesar, good news is that their waitress just returned and jotted down what Lorielle wanted, and then asked the question what she would want to drink and then did the same for Kahn. The red haired young man would reply to the waitress, "I'll have a small pizza with pepperoni and pepperoncini and a small Bruschetta as an appetizer with Pepsi to drink." After handing the waitress her menu, he would look back toward Lorielle and shake his head. "Nope, today I am going to kick back and be unhealthy. After all we're only a few months away from being out of Yui's class, and that is something to celebrate."

When Lorielle described Marah and then named him, after the waitress was gone, Kahn would take a moment before nodding his head, "Yeah that sounds like him, granted that does not make much sense. Marah does not seem like the kind of person that would go around pissing off crazy people. He may irritate them, but I don't he would go out of his way to make them that mad. I'd rather chalk it off that either Smiling-Sama, as Scarlet calls him, or Scarlet are insane than any conspiracy." Kahn would answer, but that was interesting. Why Marah? Sure his appearance and explanation for everything was more than a bit odd, but what did the Smling Man want with him. Guess there was only one real way to figure this all out, and that was to go to the source. Which meant going to where the clowns would meet. These criminals were not making anything easy, that was for certain. Granted, where was that mysterious place? The red haired young man had a few theories as to where that place was, but he was not sure. Furthermore, that may endanger Lorielle, and that was something he did not consider very acceptable.

Maybe it would be for the best to move the talk away from the supernatural and talk about the normal everyday life that they still had. "Moving away from some of the weirder stuff that seems to be slowly cropping up, what have you been up to? Still hanging out with Gabby, or have you made some new friends? Or maybe the better question is, what have you been up to besides school work?" He would ask, after all he wanted to enjoy the company of a friend not that of an enemy. He would rather forget that she had a Persona, but that was not something that could be easily forgotten. No, rather it may be burned in his mind forever, until the two could get passed it. Should he let her know? Does she even know about him, will she freak out and hate him because he is on the wrong side? Well....he was going to have at least one question to pop on her by the end of this date.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Quickly covering her mouth to sneeze, she would look away from Kahn and the waitress before turning back to her. “Root beer by the way as my drink. Sorry,” she would say before she left. She would turn back to Kahn and tap her chin. “Maybe next time I will order pizza. You have awakened the fine tase in me,” she said, letting her English accent out and going over the top with it. English tended to have that stereotype, being refined. ‘That and horrible teeth….though that is a stereotype for a reason…’ Lorielle thought to herself. Though Kahn did have a point. Her smile turned a bit more passive.“Yeah….I am gonna be a third year……too much responsibility and I haven’t even been doing much. But that is what the summer is for. Hot springs and beaches,” she said. She still hadn’t taken that trip to the springs, which almost made her let out a sigh. It had just turned into spring, and the cold was leaving. She had to take a trip before it got hot again or it won’t feel right to her. Maybe she will go this weekend if she had time. Then again, lately she had been too focused on other things, like the culprit around school. She was having little enough time going out, much less going to a spring. ‘But what could I do? I need to find a lead…’ she thought. She was really losing her focus, and would shake her head lightly to bring her back to reality when Kahn began to talk once more.

When he made his point, Lorielle really had no reason to disagree. “Not particularly no. Though this was the first time Scarlet had outright attacked and took someone, rather than us where she asked us to go with her. I am gonna call it and say it is a combination of both Smiling-sama’s and Scarlet’s planning,” she said. She did not know Marah really, but if Kahn could be believed, then this was the only explanation. But was there something special about Marah? Did they need some people to help them? But then why try to attack them outright? ‘Maybe if I found them I could confront them about it….nothing else to really do about it…’ she thought. What other options did she have apart from “keep on looking”? Even when her searches to this point have been failures. She would need to take a moment tonight after this to think on it.

But Kahn would change the subject smoothly enough and ask about her. They really have not talked too much, so it seemed appropriate. She had no particular reason to lie to him either. “Yeah, Gabby and I still hang out. Met some new friends outside and at my job. Working as a DJ at the club in Nadashiki,” she said. It felt like it had been forever ago since she started working there. It was probably just after Christmas that she started. There was a small food area on the second floor. Maybe she will go there with Kahn if she ever forgot what he had and he didn’t ask. ‘Dammit, the thought keeps coming back,’ she thought. The waitress would soon come back with the drinks, naturally being easier to prepare than the actual food. She would thank her and take a large sip, grinning. "Much better," she said, sitting back against the seat. Maybe Kahn was beating around the bush about something. It could only be a matter of time before he asked what he wanted to know, as her head seemed to come up with another possibility. ‘Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? That’s going to be fun stuff. Fun awkward stuff.’
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:13 am

The waitress would nod, and move away to fill out their order. "Wendy's Kun" noted that she slipped into our British accent, 'Maybe you would rather have some tea instead?" He joked further egging on the British stereotype, however his comment about becoming a third year was greeted with less enthusiasm, "Hey now lighten up a bit, we're going to be third years together, and I hear that Aburai is a bit of a slacker, so maybe it will be less stressful then Yui. With his endless amounts of paper and stuff like that. Who knows it might even be fun." He would reply, though it was hard to find school fun all the time. It had it's ups and downs, but sometimes it just dragged on. Then she responded to his point about Scarlet and Smiling-Sama, he would nod in agreement. Though he was not sure how far Scarlet planned things out, she seemed to be more...spur of the moment kind of girl.

However, their topic eventually returned to more normal stuff of how she had met new friends and now worked as a DJ at Nadashiki, "Nice! That sounds cool, I may have to pay the club a visit to see how well you do! Sounds like it would be a lot of fun, do you enjoy it all?" He would ask, as he watched the waitress bring their drinks back. He thanked the waitress, and would listen to Lorielle explain how much she hated or enjoyed her job. He would take a drink of his Pepsi, and once Lorielle finished he would wait a moment. Part of him did not want to ask, but he was concerned. Very...concerned actually. Another moment would pass, but if he wanted to ensure her safety then it had to be done. Plus she did not know that he had a Persona, so he might be able to lie his way out of it.

"Kogami happens to be one of those friends that you met outside, isn't he?" He would say finally, and very seriously. Her safety could be compromised, and if Kogami did something that harmed her.....he would pay in blood. The Avenger would make sure of that much to say the least. He was tired of failing and letting harm befall others, thus far he had been too weak. No longer, if he was too weak then he would simply have to outsmart those who dared to tread on his friend's honor or harm them. He needed to make that clear to everyone, thus far he has not sent that message, but that would change. Granted, he would drift away from such thoughts, and have attend to Lorielle's reaction was she was past her initial shock.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 pm

“That is a low blow. I recall you making that same joke once before,” she said folding her arms and giving a triumphant smile. She did remember that joke of his when he and her talked before. Though he was right. Aburai seemed to be a bit lazier than most. “Yeah probably. Less work for me,” she said happily. It would be nice to get a lax year once this was all over. Moving on to Kahn’s reaction to her job, Lorielle would give a smile. “It is a fun little job. Free drinks and everything. I can get you some too if you ask,” she said. He was being nice enough, and for the most part, Lorielle was genuinely having fun. It would only become better once the food got here. But then the conversation would take a rather sharp turn. Kahn would ask her about Kogami. He seemed deathly serious and concerned. But he did not know what he just revealed about himself. The only time Lorielle has ever been around Kogami out in the open when he has not been a disguise, was Yoro. If Kahn saw them and got a decent look to recognize her being with Kogami, he may have just revealed he had a Persona without realizing it. Once more, it was fairly obvious Kahn knew she had one as well if he saw them together fighting that Shadow. Lorielle might have been surprised, but then again, at some point or another, Lorielle was probably going to reveal herself anyway.

She did not show shock, rather, she smirked a bit and gave a smaller smile. “So you know I have a Persona. Don’t bother bluffing, I only had the chance to be seen with him in Yoro. Trying to find us among the crowd when they were moving seemed a bit hard to do. So chances are, you have one too,” she said. Even talking about her Persona made her recall the other presence within her. Did Kahn have one similar to this? Maybe, but if they were enemies, this would prove a bit troublesome. She would rather be allies first. Luckily, he revealed it first, so she did not have to mention how she learned of his. Simple deduction really. Assuming he had nothing else to say, cause how could he deny it? That was the only window in which they could be seen together. Every other time he was wearing a disguise or something to conceal his presence. But getting back to the actual relevant thing, now that Lorielle knew some things, she would shake her head. “I can assure you that Kogami is trustworthy. At least for me. I have him tamed for the most part. He isn’t acting like a freak like you probably saw once before. I saw him myself in that fashion,” she explained. Kogami was earning her trust it was true. For all his faults, she could not argue his loyalty. Hopefully Kahn would be convinced, and maybe this could be fixed this conversation, keeping her calm demeanor during said conversation.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:29 am

"You can't let such a good joke die so quickly, can you?" He would say returning the smile, he would nod acknowledging her other remarks. Granted, it depended on the kind of drinks she was talking. Non-alcoholic drinks would be preferred over alcoholic ones, he had seen what too much alcohol can do to someone and it isn't very pretty to say the least. However, Lorielle seemed to pause for a moment after he revealed the fact that he knew that she was with Kogami. In the end she smiled, and said that he knew that she had a persona, and that he undoubtedly had one too. His green eyes remained quite serious, and his voice and posture lost the relaxed qualities it had previously as this topic could decide their relationship here and now. They would either leave this table as enemies or leave it as friends and allies.

"That's right, I do, and yes I did see you and Kogami at Yoro. I would have helped, but I was attacked by another Shadow before I could." He would simply state, granted part of that was not true but his serious eyes withheld the lie well, "As we both saw in Yoro, it appears that Shadows are becoming more aggressive. They are coming into our world to satisfy their hunger. The ultimate issue that we face, regardless of our how or who gave us our power, is our survival. Shadows do not care who they feed on, whether it be our friends, family, or even us. Our enemy numbers beyond our imaginations, I see the only way to ensure our survival is to work together and solve the mysteries that revolve around the Principal's murder." The red haired young man would say, and let that sink in for a moment before continuing, "Furthermore, on that point I would rather not fight a friend if I can help it. I like to protect them rather than fight them." There would be another brief pause, and he would then continue onto her choice of allies.

"Perhaps Kogami is trustworthy, but I'm still concerned. Let me just say he did not leave a very good impression when I met him in person, and I've dealt with people like him in the past. Let's just say people like him led to a few of my scars." The red haired young man would say tapping one of the light scars on his cheek, "I'm just worried about you, I don't want you to get hurt for something he has done. In fact, I'd rather not get you involved at all.....it's dangerous after all. I just.....I just don't want you to end up like some of my comrades." Was he convinced? Not really, his concern was split between his concern about Lorielle's safety, and what he knew about the situation and her choice in allies. He was concerned that Kogami may pull a Salmane and leave those he worked with in a bad situation and save himself.....then again....wasn't Kahn guilty of the same thing?

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:52 pm

The mention that Kahn was also attacked at that moment was an interesting note. He got trapped in the red zone as well right? “I bet if we beat the Shadow before you did, the red zone probably would not have vanished until you guys did. Hm….” She said. The thought alone was a bit unsettling. The red zone that hit her could happen at any moment, literally. Even when walking home, she may be forced to fight a Shadow. Though Kahn would move on from that, explaining about how Shadows were the ultimate enemy, and that being allies was better than being foes. Lorielle could not agree more, and a light laugh came from her lips. “Yeah yeah I get it. We both want to live. Clearly you have a Persona not under, well, what we have if you are talking as though you fear me to be your enemy,” she said, speaking properly. “That said, I would also rather be allies. The point is to figure out the source of all this madness, and end it naturally. If I can avoid conflict with the other side, I am fairly sure I shall,” she said. Kahn really did want to make peace with her and by extension, her team. That seemed fine, save for one particular member of her team, which apparently was what he was worried about.

He spoke of the ill will he had towards Kogami, and to be fair, Lorielle could believe everything he said. She too had bad first impressions of the guy. It just happened that over time he had become quite loyal, and able to fight and be a soldier in times of need. “I believe you. He was a rather annoying fool when I first met him. He just has grown a bit stronger and more honest. Granted, he is still a bit hot-headed and needs to calm down every so often, I think with enough control, he will be just fine,” she said. Until Kogami could be trusted to not do anything stupid, she had to keep a close eye on him. When he expressed over worry of Kogami possibly betraying her, Lorielle nodded. “I can always put him in his place if need be. He is a powerful ally, but nothing more,” she said with sudden brutal honesty, while lowering her voice. While Kogami had her respect, she was not his friend really. If she had to for a good reason, his head would be under her foot and his body ten feet away. At best, he was reliable, yet unstable. She would not want to end him, but if it came down to it, she would have little problem. “So if it bothers you, know that I do not mind putting him in his place or otherwise if I really have to. I wouldn’t want to, but if it helps you feel better,” she said. Maybe she was being a bit extreme, but Kahn seemed very worried about this. Lorielle also noticed that she herself seemed rather cold in both her thoughts and words. Was she just struggling with two extremes between willing to kill, and attempting to preserve? It was a conundrum, that for once, would cause Lorielle to look a bit lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:16 am

Kahn would listen as Lorielle said her piece, and how she wanted to be allies. Thank goodness, he wasn't sure he could fight her if it came down to it. He could force himself to, but he most certainly would not enjoy it. He would never enjoy fighting a friend....ever. So her goal was clear as well, figure out the madness that was going on around here and save their lives and perhaps hundreds if not thousands of others. Well that was good, because from Kahn's own experience they would have to overcome great challenges, and those challenges would be easier if they worked together rather than two separate camps. Granted, if they did not act soon then....well there would be no time. Naito's words haunted him a bit, but that fear was subsiding. Afterwards she moved and said that she was not afraid if she had to, but she wouldn't want to. Well....at least she had him under her thumb, that meant he would be less likely to harm her.

He would begin to reply, when the waitress would return moments later with all their food. She would set their food down next to them, and hand out napkins as well as utensils that would be necessary. Kahn would nod politely to the waitress, who would leave as soon as she came to attend to other customers. Finally he would reply, "Well that's good, I want to be allies instead of enemies too, there is too much at stake right now. Also...I'm sorry for my lack of trust....I-I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." He would say, and note his slight stutter. That was odd...he was often more confident, "Well...now that depressing topic is out of the way, anything else cool going on? Or would you rather continue on that path, I frankly don't care, but...I think we've said all that can be said on that note." He would add taking two slices of pizza and a single slice of Bruschetta. He wasn't against talking about this, but he still wanted to enjoy his time with Lorielle since he had not seen her in a while. After all that is what friends were for? To enjoy the presence of one another and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:36 am

She would nod to Kahn. “Agreed…..Oh? Was that a hint of worry in your voice Mr. Tough Guy?” she joked with a smile. So maybe she did like the guy. He was as protective as he wasn’t smooth. Maybe he really would make a better ally. She kicked herself in her mind for ever thinking deviously of him. Perhaps Kahn would be great to keep her in check. If only he was around more. That off her mind, her food would come and she would give a smile and thank the waitress, immediately taking a bite into the salad. “Not bad at all! Maybe this will work out after all,” she said. It was as though the lovely food lifted her tense spirits. This may have been looking up for the two, and perhaps for the future. By the end of the night, Lorielle would have given him a genuine hug after dinner, before waving at him to leave. Maybe there was hope in everything returning to normal after all.

((End))
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:04 am

Kahn would scratch the back of his head, "Yeah yeah....poke your fun. I've just seen the dangers that threaten us now." He would reply to her, she then made the comment that the food or their deal was not bad, and that everything will work out after all. The red haired young man would nod happily, before taking a bite of one of the many slices of pizza. After they finished he would return the hug, and wave good bye before heading back to the dorms that he called home. Now he just had to find a place for the box of pizza in his fridge....either that or stay up late to eat it. Oh well....at least Lorielle was not one of the enemies he had to be concerned about.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)   A Date and Discussion (Lorielle) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date and Discussion (Lorielle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next