Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:35 am

"I suppose. You have my sympathy... but that doesn't help you with your issue." Must be harsh to be in her position. There is not much he can do about it other than offer his sympathy and maybe support when changing classes. "Though if i figure out how to help somehow, i'll have your back." He added, not that he thought he could solve but the sentiment still counted.

The knight chuckled awkwardly before drinking from his own beer when questioned about the incident at the church. It was something humiliating he'd rather not recall but he could share a few details for small talk. Before he could start telling however Patricia would have stood up and directed herself to the nearest pool table to set things up. Soon he followed her with his glass in hand so he could drink while watching her. At first he hadn't realized but it would slowly and surely sink in his head the longer it went on. She was surely attractive, her emerald green eyes, the fair and smooth skin, there was also something enticing about her smile. Yet he had no interest in her, he knew other attractive girls and Patricia was just a civilian so as far as he was concerned she was, for the lack of a better term, unfit for a companion. Not like he could afford to have such relationships, he was dedicated to his crusade.

He didn't blush or felt awkward, he just kept sipping from his glass before speaking, his eyes would be set on the pool table rather than her.

"I arrived late at home drunk, i didn't want to startle or awake anyone so i tried to walk through the dark drunk. Lost my balance and fell to the ground hitting my head." He'd lift his hair from his forehead to show the wound he got, it should heal soon but it was still there for Patricia to see it. "I don't recall much beyond that but my room's door is now broken. She also had to stitch the cut i got from my forehead and clean the bloodstains i left on the ground." Maria was clearly not a fan of alcohol either, even if he managed to avoid causing trouble while drunk she'd be very displeased.

"You can go first, that way i can watch and learn." He'd approach the table, one hand holding the glass and the other resting on the edge. The look on his face was resolute and determined. He had to win this. "I'm a fast learner, don't get cocky Patricia."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm

She gave Albrecht a closed-eyed smile of appreciation as he offered her support in dealing with how fucking dumb school was. Not like he could change anything unless he could like, get her off probation with special jurisdiction but changing classes was easy enough. To be honest Patty had her foot in the door with Principal Hughes, she'd just have to milk it some more and everything would work out. Like, he was being nice and the sentiment was good and all but it didn't really help and she was ready to move on from school talk, it made the date boring. Patricia would rather engage herself in trying to flirt with him over a game of pool and telling drunk stories, which to her surprise he was actually willing. If he liked what he saw he didn't show it, but she couldn't tell if he was interested and just taking it all in or like awkward about it or he just didn't care or she was pissing him off. And like, he didn't look like he was gonna give her any sort of hints either, he was preeeeetty stoic. She'd just have to be a little less facetious about stuff if she wanted him to do anything but she was really happy he decided to tell his drunk story.

"Whoa..." she'd speak as Albrecht parted his hair to show her where he knocked his head, though more in awe than shock. "That's gonna make a wicked cool scar, dude! Ahahaha, gues you really wanted in your room, huh?" It was a pretty big switch to go from stumbling around and losing your balance to tearing shit out of the wall and honestly it was pretty damn funny. What she wasn't a fan of was his "roommate" was another chick, so like, that could be normal or it could be something. Didn't really matter to her that much, just because there was a goalie didn't mean she couldn't score and it didn't stop him from asking her out anyway so like, this was either some kind of normal or it was seriously fucked up. She'd deal with that when the time came, but for now her enthusiasm noticeably cooled quite a bit although she didn't drop her bubbly attitude.

"It sounds like you have a pretty good roommate," she commented, much less excited and choosing to focus on chalking her hands and her cue instead of directly addressing him in a face-to-face manner or trying to show off a little more to him. But she'd quickly change the subject, she didn't even wanna fucking think about it.
"That reminds me of this one time, it was like a year ago. So like, we're all drinking in Vicky's basement 'cause her parents were outta town and we're just watching stupid internet videos and playing loud music and she had like a ping pong table some of us were using. And like Danielle is there, right? Well, Danielle got stupid twisted on wine coolers and while everyone else is just kinda buzzing she's just fucking trashed, it was pretty damn funny. Well anyway so like, she can't really walk anymore and all the rest of us are either babysitting her or trying to get a rise out of her and she knocks a bottle of Smirnoff to the ground and it freakin' shatters, right? So Emma said she'd clean it up but her phone went off and she never did. Well, like, everyone's calmed down and we're watching a movie, I think it was some stupid frat comedy and she like disappears and we think she's in the bathroom or some shit. So Vicky gets worried she's gone and turns on the lights since we turned'em out for the movie and there's fucking blood everywhere, dude. Staaaaaaaaaarting where she broke her glass. So like we all blame Emma and designate her the cleaning bitch for the night and she starts mopping up the blood and sweeping the glass but we follow the trail of blood to the kitchen, it looked like a horror movie dude. Like, there's just this trail of blood in this dark house and this distant sound of crying, right? Well Danielle's there freaking sobbing not because she stepped on glass and her feet are fucking shredded but because she can't open another bottle because she's so freakin' wasted but she was like, barefoot. It was pretty bad. So like, me, Vicky, and Tamara had to carry her to the bathroom to wash her bloody feet and me and Vicky spent like an hour and a half picking glass out of her heels with tweezers while Danielle was apologizing and crying and shit and trying to kick us with her bloody feet. It was totally crazy, dude."

While her mood wasn't exactly bad it'd improve as she told her story and moved past Albrecht's roommate situation.
"Yeah cool, just watch my hands and how I stand, 'kay?" Patty circled the pool table to get into position, taking the cue ball and putting it on the green at a small angle to the rack. She wouldn't screw around with any kind of poses or flirtiness or that kinda junk since like, that would be overkill and she wanted to have fun, she could have fun teaching him. The delinquent chuckled to herself at Albrecht's expression, it was cute how serious he was being.
"Oh I am going to get cocky!" she teased in a challenge, "Just watch and learn." Patricia lowered herself pretty far down the table, making it eye level. Left hand forward making a loop with her index and middle finger to guide the cue, right hand back to her hip to push the stick. She knocked the cue ball forward in one smooth, powerful movement and got a good break, sinking a solid and a stripe.
"I call solids, only calling shots on the 8 or this'll take forever. Hitting the wrong ball or the 8 changes turns, it's not a scratch." she announced as she surveyed the table to take another shot. Patty had no idea how much Albrecht knew about pool but like, if he was confused he'd ask or even better if he fucked up she got to "fix" him. Patty was gonna be a "hands on" fixer. She was fudging the rules a bit but official pool was fucking hard, dude, he wouldn't wanna play it. The girl with the purple hair slinked around the table, finally settling on the 6 ball resting on a pocket.
"Moneeeeeeey..." She took another shot and put it in easily, then looked over the table some more. She had a few shots, one of them was another money shot but there was a bank shot she wanted to make first.

So like, she was playing to have fun, not to win. Patty didn't give a shit who won but the longer they played the more they could enjoy themselves and she could still tease him while they played. She took her bank shot because it was on the wrong side of the table for her hand position. She smiled lightly as she sauntered over to her spot and sat on the edge of the table, feeding her cue behind her back and posing a little as she did so, chest out, back arched, so "she could get a better eye on her shot". Patty would knock her target but it'd bounce against the lip and wouldn't go in, putting the cue ball in a good spot for Albrecht to sink one close by.
"Your turn~!" chirped the flirty girl, strutting away for a moment to grab her beer and the nachos but she'd keep a close eye on him to see how he was taking it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 12:46 pm

"It should heal soon." He said while letting go of his hair. She really liked scars, perhaps he had misjudged her interest in them or in his combat against demon? Not enough to go on, after all he doubted she had seen action outside sports, but still intriguing. She just being a thrill seeker was another possibility, though it would also set her apart from others if she wasn't the kind to back down.

Patricia would share an incident herself, it was quite long and admittedly it was very amusing. He had more from his time at the Black Lions, mostly drunken brawls, but he couldn't really share. At least not without covering up first, it would take some work and though which he wasn't in the mood for. Maybe save for later. If ever a later that is... Not that she was unpleasant company, they simply had different intentions.

"It sounds like a mess." He chuckled out of amusement. It was genuine although short lived, he soon would have returned to his resting expression. It was possibly the first time he came remotely close to laughing in her presence "Other than having to babysit your friends it seems like you came out without a scratch from that situation."

He'd watch the purple haired girl perform her shot in silence. It seemed simple enough, he just gotta hit the stripped balls with the white one while avoiding the 8 and the solids. She seemed to be doing well so far, though he wouldn't comment and wouldn't reach to her "posing" either, instead being focused on the table itself rather than her.

"Don't think of going easy on me either, i got a pretty good dexterity. Definitely better than yours." Surely she would know he was just bantering with her. He'd take a cue for himself before approaching the table. He'd walk around it once, analyzing everything quietly. He had already spotted an easy one, but he wanted to think a bit for future moves. It didn't take long before he positioned himself near the white ball. "Am i doing this right...?" He thought he had the correct posture and was holding it right but it was easier for an outsider observer to tell.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 am

At least he was starting to lighten up, which is exactly what she wanted. Like, he was too serious for his own good. Some chicks liked the tall, dark and handsome with a mysterious past and a brooding attitude but honestly it was a pain in the ass to deal with. Patty needed someone to be some kind of entertaining to hang out with them, why would you hang out if it wasn't enjoyable? Let alone any kind of relationship, that's a lot of pain and hard work she didn't wanna spend to get like... nothing out of it. It was a waste of time. But at least Albrecht was pretty fun, she was having a good time breaking him out of his moodiness.

"Ahaha, I mean, I got a black eye from that," she gestured as she spoke, "Danielle kicks like a freakin' mule." Patricia took another swig of her beer as Albrecht went to line up his shot, smiling at the corners of her mouth as he was getting freakin' arrogant with her. Joke's on him, she was already going easy on him. It wouldn't be fun if she ended the game too early, he'd just be humiliated and not wanna play anymore. ...shit now she had to actually think about what she was doing. She couldn't just smoke him and she couldn't sandbag it straight out or he'd get pissed off that she wasn't taking things seriously.
"Yeeeeaaaah I don't believe that, you haven't seen what I can do with my hands yet, ahehehahaha!" she teased with a laugh. Yeah she knew what she said and what sort of innuendo she was sneaking by him. It was totally more fun to see what she could get away with rather than openly flirting with him. It was gonna be funny as hell when he realized what she was saying.

When Albrecht hunched over his end of the table she couldn't help but notice he was doing it wrong. Like he copied her kinda well but he was just so... tense. Like he looked like he was gonna  murder the cue ball, he'd probably skip it off the table if he made a shot like that. You had to be relaxed and in control if you were gonna shoot pool. Sporting a wicked grin, the temptress sauntered over to Albrecht. This was the reason she wanted to play pool.
"Mmmm... mmmhmmm... nope!" she mocked him lightly, "But that's okay, it'll get more natural the more you do it. Like, you need to relax, Albrecht." Patty would take a step back and look better at how to fix his posture with her hand on her chin. He definitely needed to step back a bit, he was pretty tall and like he wanted to be right up on the ball so it'd be weird to splay yourself that far away from the table but like, that was what you were supposed to do. Plus she got to put her hands on him.

"Like, line yourself up behind the ball, you want your back hand down by your hips, yours is kinda past it." Patricia would use this opportunity to grab him by the waist and gently tug on him to move backwards until he got his posture fixed. Once that was fixed, she'd lean on him a little with her hands on his shoulder to move them down.
"Haha, dude what're you so tense for? Like, stop shrugging your shoulders, you want your front arm to like prop up on the table." After that would be fixed she'd lean down next to him and test his grip on the cue. Yup, just as tense as the rest of him was.
"C'mon Albrecht relaaaaaax. We're just having fun here." She'd give him an encouraging smile and flit her bright green eyes his way. She came hip to hip with him so she could reach down the table and put her hands on his so she could fix his bridge.
"Okay so like, you ever make shadow puppets? So you're making like a duck, right? With your finger curled up over the middle one and you're just gonna feeeeeed your cue through that circle." She'd bring her other hand back right in front of his and move it back and forth a little. It was kinda dragging, he needed chalk. He also needed to just like, take a fucking chill pill, y'know?

She'd stifle a giggle as she continue to teach him, she'd probably fuck with him a little more if she wasn't so sure this making him hot under the collar.
"Just loosen your grip! Like, you need a really soft touch to shoot." So like, she got ideas. Fun ones. Now was the time to go in heavy handed, if nothing else it'd be entertaining as hell. She'd continue to slide the cue back and forth as if she were prepping the shot herself, but she'd shake her hair over her shoulder and look into his eyes as she teased him with a sultry voice.
"Just give it a geeeeentle touch, but you wanna be firm, otherwise you're gonna jerk it... you want it to slide riiiiiiiight into that hole in one, good thrust. Just don't be too hasty and blow it being quick, you wanna tap it with some good follow-through from your stick..." She'd linger for a bit before breaking the moment completely, standing up straight and slapping him on the back as if she'd never broken character for that one moment.
"Aha, c'mon, you got this dude! Easy money, right?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:34 am

"That must have hurt." Black eyes was something he was used to get while dueling back at Helsreach. Combat was quite brutal, even if it was just instruction or training, it is were the majority from his scars come from even. More than once he had to crawl to his bed with his aching body. In any case it was amusing that her friend even wounded managed to struggle enough to hurt others. "At least you got a story to tell people, even if it came from a terrible situation."

He was amused at her response to his banter, this time her innuendo had gone straight over his head. Otherwise he wouldn't have reacted to it at all. However soon her intentions would become clear once again, upon asking for input on his posture. She'd analyze the situation before approach him, at first he assumed it was innocent but then it began. The moment she grabbed him by his waist he'd startle a bit and tense up even more, he groaned while his expression shifted from his serious and stern to annoyed. She'd continue to lean on him, grab him by the shoulders, quickly making him go form just annoyed to just plain angry. He never enjoyed people invading his personal space or touching him, he should have been clear that he wanted verbal input and demonstration. Right now she was just taking advantage from the situation.

"Patricia, i'd rather you--" He was about to call her out on her extreme flirtation and touchiness. Then his eyes met hers, those verdant eyes made him freeze in place for a moment. He thought he could ward off her advances but the flesh was weak. For a moment he faltered. While he was busy hesitating the succubus would continue on to hold his hand. She had somehow disarmed him and all he could do was stare at it with an expression of distress and angrily gritting his teeth.

What followed though was nothing short of sinful. He'd not dare to describe it. He thought it was just innocent flirtation at first but that woman was corrupt, trying to tempt him with the pleasures of the flesh for her own amusement. But it was over, her slap on his back almost snapped him back. Almost. He'd simply take his shot in silence while glancing angrily at her once or twice. The following moments were just silence, only the noise of the balls colliding as Albrecht took his shots. He was doing rather well, he was conditioned to perform in physical tasks when angered.

"Your turn." He stated once, staying a couple good meters away from the she-devil.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 1:54 am

"I mean yeah but it was pretty freakin' funny," she'd remark with a soft grin, "Like I got rocked, dude! Ahahaha!" Patricia didn't really think of it as an unfortunate situation. Honestly the entire thing was kinda funny even in the middle of it, sorta by how fucked up it was. But as she corrected him she could feel him grow more and more annoyed at her which just egged her on until he put up an attitude. Like, there was no need to get fucking pissy with her. It honestly pissed her off that he was angry at her, she hardly even did anything! And like, if he didn't like it he shoulda said something instead of just getting mad. Woe is me, a girl is putting her hands all over me! Pssssh, shyeah right.

But none of that would show on her face, in her voice, or in her actions save for a more reserved tone.
"Sure!" she sang just as she always had this entire time. If he wanted to have a fucking attitude problem that was his deal. Ordinarily she would've walked away after he started being difficult because it totally wasn't fun anymore. Like, she could cut the tension in the air with a knife. As she went to line up her shot she'd no longer milk the posing and keep up conversation, he obviously was fucking mad at her by the daggers he was throwing at her. If she didn't have a point to prove she'd just walk out and go somewhere else, it was tempting to grab a cigarette and let him chill the fuck out for a sec but she didn't. His anger gripped her, she was just as frustrated as he was but the difference was she wasn't being a freakin' toddler about it and throwing a tantrum and it showed in her shooting stance. She was tense as she took her shot and although Albrecht didn't block her off and she was able to sink one she scratched it, sinking the cue ball into the corner pocket.
"Whoops! Guess I'm a little rusty, huh?"
Gawd she was so fucking pissed off.

Patricia fished the cue ball out of the pocket and went to explain what happens when she did that to Albrecht.
"Okay, so like you can put the cue ball anywhere behind the second dot for your shot since I kiiiiiiinda screwed that one up." She'd keep her tone upbeat and infectious but it wasn't hard to notice how he eased away from her when she want to hand him the damn cue ball. Like, what was his fucking damage?
"Hey, what's wrong?" she'd inquire with a half laugh as he played keep away from her, "Like I'm not gonna bite you, Albrecht."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:34 am

It was impressive how she could keep up the cheery behavior despite the atmosphere. Her behavior was just plain confusing to him, what was she trying to accomplish? Was she toying with him or was she just looking to flirt with him? It was slightly frustrating to try and understand such mercurial girl. He almost felt bad for his burst of anger though, there was no way she could know he would enjoy and she just assumed it was okay. While not very polite perhaps there was no malice behind it. It was also hard to stay mad at someone who keeps smiling.

He'd attentively watch her make her move this time instead of just looking at the table. She failed rather quickly this time, maybe his own stress was affecting her. It just proved he was fooling himself by even attempting to interact with regular people, he can't fit in with them. Imagine if he was in a even worse mood and his rage got a hold of him, it would have been a disproportionate retribution.

"Right. It will be easy." That should play in his favor during the game but that wasn't his focus at the moment. She had asked him if there was something wrong, showing concern. "I do not enjoy when people touch me without consent, especially the way you did it. There was no way for you to know that, so my anger was unjustified. But please refrain from repeating such actions again." Albrecht would state, arms folded while a sigh escaped his mouth. He didn't thought she was in the right but he recognized he had anger issues, and he should be careful to not be blinded by it.

The Knight would grab his cue and the ball, positioning the white ball on the table. He'd take a good look at the balls positioned and get in position. Though before he could take his shot he'd raise his head and look at Patty.

"So, where did all that confidence? Your last play was terrible." He attempted to banter with her to lighten the mood. Even giving her a weak smile, he had nothing to be happy about, but it's what normal people do?
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:34 am

Okaaaaaay. So at least he was calming down. Thank fucking god, she was seriously considering walking out on him. Like, she kept up the cheery face. She did it a lot, even when she was fucking pissed. That was a given. But it wasn't always easy to do it, she was just good at it. But like, apparently he didn't like being touched which made sense since he was a Bible boy, but like it made things harder. She'd keep up her facade as he explained his situation, apologized, and gave her an ultimatum. She wouldn't look concerned as she should have but instead keep that goofy smile plastered to her face. Honestly it was kinda cute. Also he sorta told her how to push his buttons, so she was gonna have fun with it.

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 Impres13

"Okay, so like, I can't promise that."

The delinquent would tease him a little bit but wouldn't give much pause for him to interject before she kept speaking.
"So like, I kinda suck at keeping promises and I'm probably gonna touch you again because honestly I'm a touchy-feely person, y'know? So like, I'm gonna try to tone it down but I might kinda forget, 'kay?" So it was honest, she didn't call him out or anything but Patty was used to just doing whatever. She would at least give some kind of effort not to try anything and she def wasn't gonna like hop in his pants again but she wasn't about to swear that she wouldn't touch him 'cause like, she probably would. That's just who she was, like she wasn't in control of herself like other people, it really wasn't her fault. He'd take that, right? She really hoped he'd take that since she wasn't really a fan of the crossed-arms I'm gonna lay down the law stance, it made her wanna hit something. It was just like some kind of subliminal dislike. But she wouldn't show weakness. That meant he'd win.

When Albrecht got into position, taunted her like a fucking champ and actually tried to smile for like the second time in the whole date Patricia's posture immediately loosened up from the tension she didn't know she was carrying and her smile became a lot more genuine.
"Dude that was a fluke. I am gonna freakin' destroy you!" she'd taunt back, waltzing over toward him to watch his shot and slapping him on the side. Okay so like she didn't actually mean to do that one. Patricia recoiled and held clasped her hands close to her chest with a gasp.
"Oh fuck, I'm sorry! Ahaha!" She'd laugh anyway, to be honest the whole interaction was kinda funny to her how she said she'd try not to touch him and then like immediately do it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:20 pm

He almost rolled his eyes when she insisted in being touchy. It was a simple request that he wished to be touchy. She did admit that it was derivative of her personality but still sounded like she was purposefully trying to avoid promise anything just so it could be repeated in the future.

"I suppose you wouldn't mind if i keep a safe distance then." Albrecht replied nonchalantly, although he really meant that. He was not asking for much though, she likely had her dislikes too and she wouldn't want him doing that. Though perhaps it was not just the touching that got him the most angry, but how she did it. In any case, she had been warned now. "Just... don't over do it."

The tension had been dissipated. She even laughed at his banter, so it worked. They hopefully would be in good terms from now on, last thing he wanted was to earn the wrath of another student. He'd loath that, having to deal with grades and the awkward atmosphere between him and someone else whenever in the same place, he is not easily intimidated by social situations but it would be quite annoying. Her light slap snapped him from his state of inner thought. He didn't seem to react much other than looking over his shoulder at her.

"Hm... That i don't mind." He lightly shrugged, his gaze drifted back to the green table. Quietly he made his move getting another ball in. Though the white one would bounce back and get in one of the holes. He groaned in annoyance before standing straight, setting his eyes on Patricia once more, looking into her emerald green eyes with determination. "Destroy me? You are talking to the guy who slays demons for a job, you are going to have try harder than that, Patty."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 1:56 am

Wow, he was really on about this touching thing, huh? It's not like she was gonna freakin' grind on him or anything. She was just messing with him. She almost audibly scoffed and rolled her eyes when he demanded space but she stopped herself by taking another drink and drained her second beer down. Like, this was okay and all but it wasn't as fun if she couldn't mess with him. Patty would def need the beer if she was gonna keep going, she had to have something to keep things interesting. A mischievous grin would tug at the corners of her mouth as he relented, however. So like that was basically permission to do it again, she'd just need to like, test the waters for what she could get away with first. What she did was sorta overkill but it was really awesome when she saw him freeze up for a sec.
"No promises~!" she teased with a giggle.

The flirtatious girl didn't think he'd get upset from a slap on the side but what he said next was amusing. As he turned back around her free hand wavered. It was incredibly tempting to slap him on the butt, like, it would be soooooo easy! And it'd throw off his shot. ...buuuuuut he'd probably get mad at her again. Freakin' laaaaaaame. Patricia bit her lip and made a fist, rolling her neck in frustration. He wasn't cool enough to find it funny. She took a double take, clenching her fist harder. Fuck it was right there! Pssssh, whatever. She'd go to grab another beer as he took his shot just to cool off a little, like this was okay and all but Albrecht was being a buzzkill. Why couldn't he just like let loose? They were at a bar! Like, this was the perfect place to just relax and have stupid fun. Maybe he just needed to drink more, he sounded fun when he drank.
"Hey, can I get two Killian Irish Reds? The bottles, please."

Patricia would return to the table, popping open one of the bottles with her lighter to take a deep swig from it as he scratched. She smirked when he groaned, bringing the neck of the bottle to her lips a bit to hide it but not by much. When his dark eyes bored into hers and he gave his ultimatum amusement would turn into something a little darker. So this was how she was going to get her fun. She was gonna whip his ass. Patricia didn't respond immediately, a lot of things flying through her mind to bite back with but none of them apparently very appropriate. She brought the unopened beer to her mouth and popped the cap off with her teeth, holding it in her lips.
"Hmm. 'Kay." It was vaguely threatening but if he wanted a match he got one, she was done screwing around.

While Albrecht may have gotten better when he was pissed off Patricia played pool better when she was at the magic number: between two and three beers. It was the perfect amount of relaxation and she was finished toying with him. She took the ball from the pocket and began to survey the table for the best shot. A vacant, dreamy look was written across her face but there was a certain underlying fire to it, like the look of a spider to an insect in its web. Patricia finally put the cue ball down and leveled her cue, taking practiced care with her shot. She sunk one. And then another. For her last shot she really didn't have anything but Patricia took the risky move. Hitting someone else's ball before you hit your own was a scratch but she'd take the risky move and strike one of the remaining balls he had on the table on order to pocket her own. He was sitting at two and one near the pocket with an easy shot to sink it. Patty had just one left.

"Your turn~!" she'd chirp in her usual cheery demeanor. She thought about not telling him about that rule for a second, but only a second. If she wanted to smoke him she'd do it in a way he couldn't contest.
"You're not supposed to hit the wrong color first or it's a scratch, so you can put the cue ball where you want. Hey, you're pretty good for just starting!" she'd compliment, "I mean it's a shame you're still gonna lose but hey, live and learn." Patricia still had the advantage here, he'd need to sink more and he didn't know all the grips, just the one she showed him. If he was going to go after the one by the pocket unless he could hit it pretty damn hard and NOT scratch he'd be too close to use a natural grip, he'd have to use a railed bridge and she never showed him that one. The game was pretty much in the bag. Hey, he asked for it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:00 pm

So insistent. Though he wouldn't express his annoyance, he remained composed and cold for now. Though he could tell Patty was already plotting ways of teasing him inside her head, his pride dictated he should get back at her some how. She was rather shameless so trying to embarrass the Irish girl would always pathetically backfire, what he could do is watch out for her quirks and keep mental note, maybe he'd find something to poke her about on the future. He wouldn't find funny, but it would be satisfying to get "revenge".

The Knight would look to his side, noticing Patricia had brought two bottles of beer. Just in time, he was just about done with his first glass of beer. With ease he cracked it open, the delinquent was already ahead of him. Drinking her own beer without reacting to his taunting. Her response only came a bit later, it was short and concise, very out of character for her and a bit foreboding. He was not intimidated by it, if anything she had his interest caught for now.

"I don't plan to lose. If i do, this was a fun challenge at least." If there was something the Knight enjoyed, it was healthy competition. It made him feel at home and eased him a bit. The Black Lions openly encouraged rivalry between their knights so they would push each other to new heights. She already provided mildly pleasant company when she wasn't disrespecting his personal space. "Say... How about the loser pays the bill? We must up the stakes." He added with a grin.

The Lion might be book dumb, but his body awareness is very good. Just like sword fighting required specific postures to optimize strength and speed, so would other physical activities. Though Billiard was much less taxing than a swordfight. He stared at the table for a while, trying to figure out how to hit it. He'd rest the tip of the cue on the table and use two fingers of his other hand to keep the thing in place. It wasn't exactly right, but it was close. With ease the young cadet would pocket another ball. Now they were tied. Though the white ball would take an unexpected trajectory(for Albrecht) and lightly collide with the last solid ball.

"Well damn. It's your turn." He said leaning against the table, resting the cue against his body while bringing the bottle to his lips for a long and slow sip. He'd quietly watch Patty from now on.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 am

Y'know, for someone so quiet she didn't think he'd be this competitive or willing to win. Like, he seemed like he just wouldn't care about it but hey, if he was having fun she'd try to have fun. Only this wasn't as enjoyable as she thought. Patricia wanted to have a good time, and like competition was good and all but it was incredibly exhausting. All the shit talk back and forth was starting to get to her, it didn't bother her, but she was starting to believe what she said and she was starting to want to destroy him just because he refused to lose, to prove she could. It didn't matter if they were playing pool or darts or freakin' cards, she was more interested in teasing him and talking with him and shooting billiards gave her a reason to do that. Except he made it a contest and now she couldn't focus on messing around and having fun. That's not to say she wasn't competitive, Patty happened to be very competitive in a very bad way.

Buuuuuuut... he was having fun, so like she should try not to be a vindictive bitch and just go with it, right? Albrecht was uh, still gonna get thrashed though. She had to get her own fun out of this too, it's only fair. She was glad he took the beer since maybe he'd just chill but his demeanor was still frosty. She'd have to work on that. In the meantime she'd try not to take the rivalry personally, but it was super hard.
"As long as you're having fun, right?" she'd comment, flashing him a smile. It was a slight, a really hidden one, y'know since he'd have fun getting his butt kicked. Though she'd take him even less for the gambling type, he must really like competition. She could use that, like, next date she'd have a better sport to play where she could kick his ass again.
"Sure!" she crowed happily, "The guy's supposed to buy the girl's drinks anyway." She'd swing her hips at him as she went to strut around the table, chugging more of her beer. He gave her a pretty easy shot, she wouldn't even spend more than a second lining it up to sink it. Now for the 8 ball.

Patricia crossed her arms and canted her head, thinking about how she wanted to do this... and decided she wanted to make a pretty tricky shot that'd look cool. Patricia positioned herself down towards one end of the table and slapped the pocket at her end.
"8 ball, this pocket. Hope you brought your wallet, dude." She'd give that same absentminded, subtly antagonizing smile as she climbed across the table to take her shot. She lined up her cue and positioned it for the bank...

Billiards:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 2:31 am

The ball careened across the table, bouncing off the rim and slowly rolling, slowly, sloooooowlyyyyyyy... into the pocket! YES! Patricia hopped a little bit and pumped her fist.
"Ahahaha yeeaaah! Get fucked, dude!" She'd continue to giggle until she heard another sound.
THUNK
...her cue ball managed to find itself into the opposite corner. Scratch on the 8 ball. She lost. Patricia's face fell for a moment, jaw dropping before it contorted into a scowl of rage. She had built herself up, talking a big game and trying to have fun and in the end she screwed herself over. Albrecht didn't even win, Patty just lost on her own. The frustration she'd been feeling over the night seemed to coagulate into one, solid outburst of rage at the table as she shouted at her cue ball, no matter how crazy it looked.

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 JCPREcZ

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?! You're serious, you're fucking serious!? WHAT the HELL!? You shoulda just stayed on the fucking table you stupid piece of shit, fuck you! Eat a dick!"

She stormed off a little ways away to grab her beer and drink almost half of it before putting it down, fuming to herself as she did so. She rolled her neck and chewed on the inside of her cheek in anger until her eyes caught Albrecht's. First it was a look of scorn for losing, then realization on how she was acting, which became a grimace of regret for a few moments before she adopted her cheery attitude again. Like, she didn't wanna be upset but it was freakin' hard after dicking herself like she just did. As long as he didn't bring it up too much she could just get on with her life.
"Aheheh..." she laughed nervously at first, trying to gain her composure before fully coming into her confidence again. No matter how fake it was. She was still pissed beyond belief.
"Well pretty lady, looks like the drinks are on me! Hehehehaha!" So like... he wasn't supposed to see that. Maybe, like, he'd just forget it like she'd try to. Patricia took the opportunity filled by the no-doubt delay in his reaction to drink the rest of her beer. She'd probably get another one, too. It'd help calm her down, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 3:06 am

"You seem really sure of yourself." With a light shrug he'd fall silence. Watching the girl make her final move, for a moment it looked like she'd win. The Knight was prepared for a loss, it would hurt his wallet a bit to pay his and her bill but it was his idea. With a sigh he braced himself to his loss. His eyes widened when Patricia began to curse like a drunk sailor, she had made a mistake thus turning the game in his favor. Her outburst was admittedly funny to him, he'd attempt to hide his amused smile behind his bottle of beer while slowly sipping from it, hoping she would not notice it. So she is a sore loser, probably a terrible winner as well.

He'd quietly wait for her to stop cursing at the ball. While her reaction amused him, this was an empty win for him. She defeated herself in her own self confidence, it was not his own skill that won the game. While in the battlefield such thing is acceptable, when competing the Lion won't take it. It must be due to his own achievement, not the rival's failure. Once she was done with her stream of swears Albrecht finally spoke.

"Shame, you were doing really well until now. Since i didn't really defeat you, just pay one my drinks, how about that?" He would put emphasis on the "one", she was already stressed out from the loss. Having to pay for his bill would make her even angrier.
"I had fun though. It was something new for me... Thanks, Patricia." He'd smiled at her, it was weak but genuine. Despite her "quirks", he didn't hate having her around and she was different from most civilians, and it wasn't just her purple hair.

Taking a step forward and holding his hand out the Knight offered the girl a friendly handshake. For him it was usual courtesy after an enjoyable game or more often a duel.

"Maybe next time you will finally kick my ass like you said." He teased her, or at least attempted to. It was hard to tell with his stern expression. He'd be standing closer to her than usual, his posture had relaxed even. "... Or would you rather just a friendly game?"
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:28 pm

The urge was strong to just get another beer, she had to chew on her tongue to avoid flipping out again like she did before. The stupid damn table was probably slanted, it totally wasn't fair, she had that shot right where she wanted it but then the damn CUE BALL KEPT MOVING GAWD. It was really hard to keep smiling, really hard to keep being friendly but if she could be perky while getting yelled at she could do it here. Albrecht's insistence that she only pay for one of his drinks wasn't welcome, like, it was like he was talking down to her. Aww, nice try sweetie, but I'll go easy on you. Psssh, fuck off. She didn't volunteer for this. But he was having fun. Of course he was, he got to win. If Patty got to win she'd be having fun too but she didn't so that fuckin' happened. If she didn't at least try to win she wouldn't feel bad about it since she wouldn't have given a fuck, but she talked all that shit and worked herself up for nothing. It was a waste of her time, energy, and mental health, she didn't have to put up with this garbage.

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 Secret10

"Well I guess if you had fun it was worth it, huh?"

Her voice was cheery and her expression was pleasant but something was wrong. Her words almost had a sort of threatening tone to them and her body language was tense, she even took to digging her nails into one of her palms and rolling her wrist to avoid freakin' hitting something like she wanted to. The delinquent would noticeably not take his handshake, instead going back to the bar as if he never offered in the first place. Like she didn't do the whole "good sportsmanship" handshake, she thought it was just rubbing it in that someone lost and it was freakin' dumb. She'd break away from him to cash out, she needed at least a couple moments away from him so she could work through her own hang-ups in private. Like, she was gonna get trashed when she got back to her dorm.
"Hey! We're done, can we pay our tab now?" Patricia handed over her credit card, pretty sure there was still some balance left after... whatever the hell she put on it. Like, she wasn't bad with numbers but she wasn't good at keeping track of stuff she did, she just did things. If Albrecht made a single move to try to pay for anything Patricia would stop it without a word, either taking his own payment and holding onto it before he could pay and handing it back later or even going so far as to hold her arm out to keep him away from the bar or lowering his own arm if he was persistent.

Shockingly enough Patty didn't take well to being teased in return. What, so now she couldn't play pool now? He just learned today, what the FUCK did he know?! Her enthusiasm would fade quickly even if he was being more relaxed like she wanted, Patricia's own posture becoming much like Albrecht's with an icy tone and crossed arms.

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 Unamus12

"So like how about we just fuckin' drop it, okay?"

Patricia chuckled darkly as she spoke, not a friendly one. It was the first time all night she directed any of her frustrations toward him, turning her head away from him after issuing her ultimatum. It was a shitty situation to be in, like she got him to open up and smile and get comfortable and she couldn't even enjoy it because he was pissing her off by just latching onto shit and she didn't wanna deal with it. She'd pout for a while, scratching her arm in irritation and making her skin red. Patty didn't like being angry at people, it was a sucky feeling and it made her go down the rabbit hole with bad ideas and bad thoughts, like in her mind Albrecht continued to taunt her and she'd blow up and it'd start an argument and all this would be a pain in the ass and it just continued to make her angry for real.

The witch sighed a growling sigh and ran her hand down her face, taking a deep breath and breathing quickly through her mouth. When she opened her eyes again she had that same dreamy smile. Patty just had to put her feelings in a box for a sec and just stop caring so much. She'd abruptly change the subject as if she wasn't mad in the first place, although she'd be a bit more guarded with her expression and body language.
"So that was fun and stuff, hey, can you walk me home? Like, I'm sorta buzzed, I don't wanna go by myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)   Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drink It In (Patricia & Albrecht)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next