Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A drink with the president(Lucian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

A drink with the president(Lucian) Empty
PostSubject: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 am

A drink with the president(Lucian) HFrgSNu

It seems like around Heaven's Door there's only slow days, at the moment the Miss Bartender was the only living soul around, Mio and Azami had left to buy some supplies while Jack... Jack was gone for a couple days, she was getting worried about that loud dork... But right now she had to focus on her job, cleaning the counter from the thin layer dust gathering over it. Getting the glasses ready for the next client, if there's a next one at all. The girl sighed in her loneliness, drifting away in her own thoughts while listening to the Jukebox. She wanted a day off, go to an empty beach with a cutie and sharing cold drinks all day while enjoying the warm sunlight on their skin. Not that she didn't enjoy her work, it was interesting for sure, but a sunny day at the beach would be a nice break from the dark yet chill Heaven's Door.

Her loneliness would not last long, a tall yet familiar man stepped in the bar. It was that alcoholic Cyborg, James. Putting a smile on her face she welcomed the man.

A drink with the president(Lucian) CYz1hET
"Hey James. Jack isn't around today but i can serve you."

"Still no news from him?" He grumbled a bit as he stepped inside. "Well that's fine."

"Uhm, did he mention what he was up to with you?"

"Personal stuff. Hey, i brought you guys a new client." The Cyborg turned his attention towards the door, awaiting for the man in the red suit to enter.

"Eh...?" Blake perked up her head curiously, trying to see whoever was approaching. "Oh, hey Lucian."

"Hm? You two know each other?" He'd look at Blake then back at Lucian, doing it twice.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:00 am

Lucian stepped into the bar with James leading the way in. It had been quite a while since the president had any alcohol that wasn’t cheap store beer from some on-tower farm or moderately fertile visited planet, so he was looking forward to going back to something a little classier, even if he was never one for using the fanciness of his alcohol as an excuse for alcoholism.

“Ah, Blake! Good to see you again.” He greeted, taking a seat at the counter. “Been well, I trust?” He asked, showing the waitress a genuine smile. When James mentioned they’d be coming to a bar he knew, he was expecting the possibility that Blake might have been involved; hardly anyone shows up to a mission with a barista outfit on unless they were underpaid and provided with a fancy costume as part of their job. This combined with the knowledge that she knew James and the fact that James was an avid bar customer… yeah, it wasn’t too hard to put two and two together. “Yeah, we worked together during our first expedition to Determination. I thought she would have brought it up by now.”

“So then, Blake…” Lucian began, looking over at the lonely barista. “You came from a world similar to ours, right? I assume you know what a Cuba Libre is? I know coke is probably more of a rare resource than a common item here in Junction, but would I suppose any similar fizzy drink will do.”
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:31 am

"As fine as a single 20 something year old bartender can be." A smirk formed on her face.

"Small Multiverse, huh... It's usually another bartender who serves me, Blake is a nice gal but we just click better." He scratched his beard before taking a seat, his exposed mechanic arms would rest on the counter.

"Am i just not good enough for you?" Blake feigned an expression of sadness, it was apparent that she was doing it for the laughs. Her attention turned to Lucian, one hand on her hips and the other gesturing as she spoke. "We either synthesize it or find a substitute in the lack of cola soda... or rum. You would be surprised the amount of stuff that can replace it in Junction... But don't worry, today you will have your Cuba Libre as it's meant to be... And i'm assuming you will be having a shot of whisky, James?"

The android set his mirrored shades aside before nodding at the girl in confirmation. Wasting not another second she first served James as it was the simpler order of the two, setting a glass on the table and pouring it with precision and swiftness. She'd move on to prepare Lucian's drink, her movements were simple but she clearly knew what she was doing.

"Hm. How's Mio doing?" James asked, holding his glass in his right hand before sipping it.

"Same as always, she is thinking of throwing a surprise birthday party to Azami. You are welcome to participate... uhm you as well, Lucian." She spoke while pouring the drink on a glass filled with ice, she'd follow by gently dropping a single slice of lemon on it.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:32 pm

“A birthday party? Well, I don’t know this Azami, but I’m definitely not one to turn down free cake!” He chuckled. Once the drink had been served, Lucian took a gentle sip of the drink and allowed the flavor and sensation to fill him; this had been his first alcoholic drink since his arrival on junction, and despite him being an occasional drinker unlike his best friend, he still much appreciated the sensation of a good drink after a long period of stress. “Ahh. That’s very good, Blake, thank you.”

“So, James!” Lucian began. “How many times have you been here since we got on Junction? Five hundred or five hundred and one?” He teased with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:17 am

"Azami is one of the co-owners of Heaven's Door." Blake replied, short and concise.

"She is an actual talking dog. Even wears a hawaiian shirt and sunglasses." James spoke, holding his drink close to his lips. It took him a really long time to get used to that bullshit, hell even now he was weirded. Not as weird as the two kids Lucian found though, that dog girl was like a cartoon character.

The cyborg froze in place when questioned about how many times he had visited the establishment. The bartender watched the two interact, with an amused smile. But she wouldn't say anything, she wanted to hear James' answer first.

"I'm a regular, people can be regulars at a bar. Nothing wrong with that." The cyborg veteran hastily replied, how many times he got drunk were of his concern only.

"I could always check our records, or the footage. I'm sure we can figure out like that." She spoke in a teasing tone.

"Now that would be going a bit too far, wouldn't?" He forced a smile, teeth gritted intensely.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:12 pm

“Honestly that just sounds adorable.” Lucian replied at the prospect of a full-on talking dog. “I don’t see why you dislike it when we come across that kind of stuff. Junction’s like a lucid dream that goes on forever; you should at least learn to enjoy the ride while you can.”

“Oh, you know I only tease, James. Give those teeth a break.” Though Lucian liked to joke around with James, he knew when it was time to back off. “Nobody here blames you for fancying a good drink. Literally all of us could use one about every day with how things are going.” He joked.

“So, Blake…” He began, taking a pause to take another sip of his Cuba Libre. “The three of us come from similar homeworlds, right? Paralel universes and all that. I’m curious… what year was it over there when Junction fished you up?” She seemed relatively contemporary to their own home era, but you never knew.
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm

"She is but don't tell her that, she is a bit prideful." The twintailed bartender chuckled, amused in expression.

"Right, it's surreal and it bothers me. It's like i'm constantly in an altered state of mind." He paused. His earth was a shitty place to be in but at the same time, an endless dream sounded just as bad. "You compared it to a never ending dream... But dreams can be both good or bad, infinite possibilities for wonder but also terror." There was a brief silence from the Bartender and the cyborg, Blake didn't disagree with him. She had her own existentialist musings about the nature of Junction.

"Yeah, i'm a chain smoker myself. Not gonna judge you." The young woman would have her hand dismissively. She was in a state of not giving many shits, but Lucian's following question did got her attention. It was intriguing. "Uhhh, 2020 i believe. What about you guys?"

The cyborg remained in silence, staring at Lucian and waiting for an answer. The gap between their world and hers seemed massive, yet surprisingly similar. He figure it was probably the calendar that was different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink with the president(Lucian)   A drink with the president(Lucian) Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink with the president(Lucian)
Page 1 of 1