Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minx

Minx

Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  Empty
PostSubject: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:11 pm

A bustling crowd of people, swarmed the streets of little tokyo like they were a colony. It had must been a busy day out here, but it's not like there was a time that everything stopped, and all activity ceased to exist. That is what Homura noticed about little tokyo, when he first moved here after the events of the eternal divide. There was always people going somewhere, as Homura saw a few folks hanging around the corners on most places he had walked by.

Some give off nasty looks, as if they were about to run up on Homura, like he was some rich kid with butt loads of cash on him. In fact, Homura doesn't carry too much cash on him. It would be stupid to hold alot of money. He'd always take out a few bucks, in case he wanted something to eat or drink, and speaking of eating, and drinking. Homura wanted to stop by at a bar, after getting off of his shift.

Homura looked like an attractive woman, despite being a man, because of his looks that throw people off, as he walked through the streets of little tokyo. Blending in with the crowd, with his black fancy buisness suit. His violet colored eyes, peered at the sidewalk, looking at the black shoes. It had looked like he was lost in thought, because looking straight forward, and turned his head towards the left. Looking at a building that could be the bar that he was looking for.

Once his eyes caught the sight of the bar, Homura went for the door handle, and pushed it open with his left hand. Feeling a nice, yet cold air hitting his face. Homura began to push his body fully inside of the bar, and helping himself out by looking for a seat, to stretch his long, twig like legs, because of all the walking.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:56 pm

“Oh, Shouhei, check out the pretty business lady that just walked in,” Haruhiko nudged his coworker with an elbow to the other’s arm.

“...And?  You gonna hit on her?” Shouhei replied, his eyes catching a sidelong glance at the lady.  She had that traditional ‘Japanese beauty’ look to her.

“Nah, I’m tapped out for tonight,” Haruhiko said while rubbing a sore cheek that had ended in a failed flirtation.  “I’ll dull my pain with more booze… and a show from you.”

“...Hell no.  I don’t play your kinda games,” Shouhei flatly answered.

“You’re gonna say no to a pretty lady?  What kind of man are you, Shouhei?  Don’t tell me all the clientele you get at the host club is just because you sing and dance, right?”  He gripped Shouhei’s shoulders firmly and gave a little shake.

“...That’s exactly it, dumbass.  I ain’t gonna walk up to a stranger and tell ‘em I think they’re pretty or whatever,” grumbled Shouhei as he was jostled about.

“Nah!  You offer them a drink!  Then take it from there,”
Haruhiko chimed with a bright and mischievous smile, as he shoved Shouhei forcefully towards the lady.  He stumbled and tottered awkwardly in her direction, nearly losing his footing due to the alcohol and unexpectedness of Haruhiko.

Shouhei swore unholy revenge on Haruhiko, as he was left to explain his awkward display towards the stranger.  Abashedly, he scratched the back of his neck and looked away, “...Mind if I offer ya a drink?”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 pm

The bar homura stepped in, smelt like nothing particularly special as he made a little yawn, with his mouth slightly covered with his right hand. Showing that he was a bit tired, after working as a nurse at one of the schools that he got hired at, not too long ago. It was a bit of a hassle to find a decent place for a job that pays well. Homura had some patients come and go, with nothing too major going on with them. It was a boring job to say at the least, but he needed something to fall back on, in case his other job gets too out of hand for him.

Homura stared sharply at the male bartender that worked here, as if he was collecting information as to what type of person this guy was. He looked like the street rats he came across, before coming here. Although he doesn't look like the kind of guy who would fish for trouble, in order to test his nuts of steele.

The bartender asked Homura if he wanted a drink. "i'll take something light" Homura responded.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 am

“...Right away dear customer,” Shouhei humbly bowed before disengaging.  He noticed a not particularly feminine voice come from the customer, and wondered if it was a person in transition.  Either way it didn’t change the fact that they had an attractive face.  Along the way to the bar, however, he jabbed Haruhiko in the arm, nearly bowling his coworker over as Haruhiko yelped briefly in pain.

“...Help me make a cosmopolitan, asshole,” snarled Shouhei angrily.  

“All right, all right, relax!  At least you got to talk to her directly, yeah?” Haruhiko began to rub his arm in an effort to dull the pain, offering Shouhei a consolatory smile.

“...Sounded kinda masculine.  Might be trans.  They’re still pretty though,” Shouhei admitted as he poured lime juice and cranberry juice into a cocktail mixer.

“So?  You gonna make a move?” Haruhiko genuinely asked as he poured vodka and triple sec into the same mixer.

“...Nah, like I said, I don’t do that kinda shit.  Business before pleasure on top of that,” he said while pouring several chunks of ice into it, then grabbing a martini glass.

“You’re no fun!” Howled Haruhiko over the loud noise of him shaking the cocktail mixer.  “Get some deets for me then!”

“...Nah.  Go talk to them yourself if you wanna,” Shouhei said while sticking out his tongue, which caused Haruhiko to grimace as he poured the crimson drink into the martini glass.  With that said and done he whisked himself back to the lady… man… person, setting the drink down carefully atop a paper coaster.

“...A comsopolitan for you, my esteemed guest.”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 am

Homura waited patiently for his drink, as he stared into space. Drifting his mind off to somewhere else, as time passes by. He began to sneak a glare at one of the other ones that was working at the bar, unsure if the other male was the guys friend that helped him land this job or something. Homura was bored, so he had a reason to fish for details about people, just by looking at them. While he may not be all too accurate. It's better than nothing. He knows that it's rude to make an assumption about another person's life, but Homura doesn't care.

As the man came back with Homura's drink, he had made direct eye contact with him. "You don't need to act too gentlemen, you know." Homura said, after getting the drink from the mans hand that was delivered to him. "But thanks for the drink.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:42 am

“...You sure?  I have a pretty foul mouth- I don’t want to scare away my customer, you know,” laughed Shouhei in regards to their request.  “And don’t mention it, it’s just a drink.  Do let me know how it tastes, and if it’s to your liking.”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 am

The way that the bartender had made the joke, or at least attempted to make one sounded a bit weird. "You have a strange way of telling jokes-- the drink is fine, glad their wasn't any poison in it" Homura said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:20 pm

“...And what kinda customer jokes about being poisoned?!  Not gonna lie, but I think you got more of a skewed sense’a humor than me,” Shouhei shook his head, but carried a beaming and genuine smile.

“...Anyway, if you think it’s fine, and the service is fine, be sure to write a review.  Put in a good word for me, Shouhei Kagawa.  And to graciously tip your server.”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:45 pm

"You may never know, a lot of people nowadays fall for simple tricks that can take your life in an instant. People are skilled at killing these days He explained with a small smile that snuck across his face.

"Though I wouldn't worry about trivial things like that-- as long as you're not in some illegal activities, you're safe." He began to take a small sip of the drink that he had ordered, by placing his lips on the glass, as he downed only a little bit of alcohol in his mouth.

"Shouhei, huh. An interesting sounding name." He complimented.

Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:38 am

Shouhei’s eyebrow rose in regards to the stranger’s words.  Since when was killing people a trivial matter?  While the alarms inside his head were going off, he decided to play it casual and think that this stranger was once again joking, albeit morbidly.

“...Ya think so?  I’m just a simple bartender, with an average name, no need to worry ‘bout me,” he finally said with a smile, while stating his routinely normal civilian identity.  When it came to his name, Shouhei admittedly despised his surname- a byproduct of his good for nothing father.  If it weren’t a hassle to legally change it he would have done so a long time ago.  Still he tried to keep the conversation civil, and potentially away from the topic of murder.

“...I bet a pretty lookin’ person like you has some kinda fancy-ass extravagant name though.”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:23 pm

"Not about worrying-- more like a warning." Homura corrected shouhei, with a serious look on his face.

"Not like I can see you do anything stupid anyway" Homura added, as he started to scan him up, and down. Hoping that someone like him doesn't get in any shitty situations that'll cost him his life.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Now the alarms were clearly going off.  Idle warnings could also be construed as threats, and Shouhei didn’t take kindly to those.  The way this beautiful stranger eyed him, sizing him up, was body language that only cemented danger.

“...I ain’t plannin’ on dyin’, yet,” Shouhei flatly stated.  While there was no malice behind his voice, the air began to grow thick with tension.  His eyes narrowed to dangerous slits.

“And if you’re tryin’ to start some shit, I’m gonna ask ya to kindly getcher ass outta this bar.”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 1:43 am

"You don't have to be so serious, it was only a joke" Homura said, with a slight smug coming from his face. Seeing how shouei seemed to get off sounding rough, after explaining that it's a dangerous world out there. Certain people are sensitive to certain type of information, so it seems.

"Alright, then. Let's talk about something else"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 5:19 pm

After seeing that shit-eating expression, Shouhei immediately recognized the type of character he was dealing with; that razor sharp edginess nearly cut him a thousand times over. This was a person that instigated for their own amusement. When all was said and done, Shouhei used to be that type of person… who was he kidding, he still kind of was. The tension in the air practically vanished, and left him with nothing but an appeasing smile.

“...Like I said, your humor’s pretty shit, so pardon me for takin’ your word at face value when we live in a world fulla fuckin’ demons. Speakin’ of which, ya prob’ly have a therapist, but I’m here to listen. Who hurt you?”
Back to top Go down
Minx

Minx

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 10:16 pm

Who hurt me? Homura asked himself, by repeating what shouhei was asking. Nobody in particular had hurt homura, and if they did. They wouldn't live to tell the tale of the big jerk assassin, got himself hurt by a nobody. The thought of it made him laugh a bit.

"A funny question, coming from you, but you hurted me for insulting my humor. I've been working on it for awhile, trying to catch up with kids stupid lingos nowadays" Homura said sarcastically. As an adult, and as a nurse. He had lost touch with most of how society likes to be creative with their little things. But Homura isn't all too old, with the way he's describing his lifestyle. As if he's an elderly man, confused about the random crap kids get into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)    Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Up for a drink [(Homura/Shouhei)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next