Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightsenpai

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) Empty
PostSubject: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Beatrix looked down at her phone intently, focused on watching an update finish, her pace coming to a grinding slow pace as she weaved her body around others, some part of her brushing against them as she walked, offering smiles to those that gave her a look. She sighed as her body slouched a little, as she realized slowly her phone would not be updating here...she had no cell service here yet. The mere thought alone seemed like heresy to her now that she thought about it.

Her thoughts meandered away from that for now as she wondered if she could show up to her job that evening and have no one notice, her opening her bag briefly to push the french maid outfit down to the bottom of it, closing her bag as she suddenly feels herself coming to a stop, her chest pressing into something as she looks up, her blushing brightly "I-...Hey, sorry I didn't see you there, I kind of dazed off there~" Her voice was smooth and melodic, her putting on that friendly mask that hid her real emotions, her seeming to be brimming with an energetic and cheerful tone, her smiling softly up as she stepped beck a step so she was no longer pressed to him.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 am

Right up until Cecil had walked into someone, he'd been off in his own little world with his earphones in - as much as he could with Ankou pestering him to start a conversation with every goddamn person he walked by, anyway.
He'd just wanted some peace of mind.
And theeeen he'd walked into someone...someone quite obviously female.
It was then he'd frozen.
And found himself face to face with another girl you happened to be in his space in so many ways.

He'd have been doomed if his family were there to witness the this.

He backs off slowly as the girl moves away, a nervous look on his face as he removes his earphones. "Hey...umm...sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 am

Beatrix looked away as her blush was close to fading, it coming from embarrassment rather than anything else, her looking up again "No, no, it's my fault..so, whats your name?" She continued now recovered from earlier "I'm Beatrix~" She smiled softly up a the boy, her age being apparent even though her height didn't help her very much.

She judged from how he acted that he must have gotten a wrong idea about her, either that or she accidentally flustered him. She was quite used to both of those things happening, although she usually fixed it quickly after. She entertained the thought of him just being awkward, but then decided not to pre-judge.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 am

...wait, what? Was...was she trying to start a conversation? After they'd bumped into each other?
Because that wasn't a thing he was used to happening, let alone in the middle of a hallway people were trying to use.
And yet...
Do not shy away. This is an opportunity.
Right on cue...Ankou would only hound him now if he didn't try to do this.
Joy.
It was very tempting to facepalm right now.

"A, ah...Cecil." He felt deeply out of his depth right now. He looked around him, noting the people now being forced to move around them. It didn't exactly comfort him. "...not to be rude, but maybe we shouldn't be doing this in a place everyone is trying to walk through?"
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

"Oh sure, we can definitely do that~" She giggled as she stepped aside with you, her smile brighter now as she stepped next to him, surprised she was able to talk to him without being ostracized first. She wasn't going to let this chance slip. "So Cecil, how'd your day go?"

She made sure to keep herself casual, her arms at her side as she kept her body as small as reasonably possible besides that, her not slouching however.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:03 pm

He...wasn't expecting this girl to come so close as they got out of everyone's way. That was how this had started in the first place!
He shuffles back a little in a desperate attempt to preserve personal space. "Fine...?" Even without the fact Beatrix's behaviour baffled him, he hadn't got a clue how to talk from there. "Umm...and you?"
He wasn't feeling comfortable right now.
It wasn't hard to tell, either.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 pm

She stepped away, giving him personal space as she looked away briefly, contemplating letting the boy be as she felt slightly awkward now, her not letting it show as she finally spoke up "That's good, my day was..." She paused, her not wanting to think about it as she decided to tactfully lie "Good, it was good for the most-part. Sorry for bothering you by the way." She smiled softly, looking somewhat guilty.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Cecil breathed a sigh of relief as he got some space. That...felt much better.
Then again, it didn't feel so good seeing the response to his question. Oblivious as he may be, it was still fairly clear that no, Beatrix wasn't actually alright the way she said from the way she paused just then, and while he wasn't inclined to try and extract out things from her she didn't want to say...he'd feel like crap if he didn't at least offer.
The nerves on Cecil's face fade into concern. "Don't worry about it...erm..."
How did he breach this?
...best just to go in with it.
"You...sure you're alright? You...don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I'm willing to listen."
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Beatrix resumed her facade after that tiny crack in it found its way through, her putting on that charming smile once more, telling half-truths to attempt to weasel her way out of showing weakness. After all; she had to show her best face, regardless of her feelings. Causing others to feel bad by being honest would make her less useful here, that's what she was convinced of anyways.

"I'm sure, I just got here a week ago, I don't know my way around well yet, or really what to do here for fun I guess. Just a bit stressed really~"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 pm

It was obvious Cecil still wasn't convinced, but he wasn't going to press the issue. It was her choice whether to share, not his.
Didn't stop him worrying about it, though.
"..." He'd...have to address this some other way. Try to raise her mood somehow. Nothing big, except for the fact that it was him trying to do these things. Bugger.
"...well, is there anything in particular you're looking for at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 pm

"Well, not really. I just get really bored on weekend days. I have work all other evenings." She thought about it for a second, her now thinking of some alibi to keep her from figuratively spilling her guts or becoming too unpleasant, her acting as if nothing is wrong once more. "Actually, there is one thing. Any places I can get a new data plan? My old one doesn't work out here."

She tells as many half-truths as possible to try to ease up the boy, so he'd worry less, seeing as the conversation was difficult enough for him. For example, it was true she needed a new data plan, but its not that it doesn't work out here, its that her parents stopped paying it.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

"Right..." Well, he wouldn't know much about that.
The work thing, not getting bored. It happened eventually when you pretty much didn't go out at all.
A data plan, though? That was easier to do. "I can think of one place in the Backlight you could get that sorted out...look, I forget the actual provider right now, but I found it through there. Place called...Celldom Scene?" He shakes his head. "Just got to be careful about some of the more pushy staff..."
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 pm

She nods as she smiles slightly, guessing that Cecil was worried for her sake. "Thanks, if you're worried for me you can come with." She paused again, trying not to break her image but at the same time not wanting to seem too alien to him either, her about to be more honest than she expected to be, her still only telling quarter to half truths as she leaves out the reasons for her predicament "You know, to be honest, I don't have anyone I know besides like one guy I know. You're the first person I've talked to this much besides them, and I'll be blunt here. Sorry to be so unpleasant but, you seem like you're like that too, so I was thinking maybe we could talk more. You're also nice, and seem kinda chill. Although sorry for making you uncomfortable."

She seriously hoped she didn't come off as an airhead, even though she knew pretty well when she rambled on, she sounded like one usually. Part of this was her chipper and energetic way she spoke all the time. It got exhausting for her, let alone everyone that talked to her for extended periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Going along with her? That, he was more hesitant about. "Right..." He - he couldn't just do that. It wasn't that easy. It was never that
You will be going.
GODDAMMIT ANKOU STOP DOING THIS
Damn brain ghosts that were him. He couldn't argue with himself. He'd always win that argument.
...that was a sentence he wasn't going to say aloud in a hurry.

Hold on, they...they were in the same boat as he was?
...well I can't say no now, can I?
"Al...alright then. That...sounds good." He chuckles nervously as he rubs at the back of his neck. "Don't worry about it. It's...nice to hear you think that, honestly. Not sure why you wouldn't have more friends, though. People like you always seem to find some in short order..."
It didn't really need to be said he didn't consider himself that sort of person.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 5:43 pm

She nodded, his comment not really applicable to her if he'd heard any of the rumors about her or the reason she was here. She hadn't told anyone yet people assumed she was too nice to be genuine, her demeanor never flinching or changing throughout the first week of her being here. She'd always done this, and people usually forgot about it or got used to it. After all, where she came from people were about as complex as tracing paper after you put as light to them; see-through and disposable. She never liked it, and it made her feel empty although all she knew how to do was sit there and make a pretty face. She didn't generally enjoy life, but never thought about it much, masking her feelings so others wouldn't suffer or be burdened by her.

Despite her thoughts, her face remained unwavering in positivity. "Then let's go. And of course I do, I mean you haven't done anything to make me believe the contrary. But I don't have many friends because, well, I've only been here a week I guess, don't really know that many people." She couldn't tell him the real reason for that, but she gave the answer that usually convinced people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) Empty

Back to top Go down

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next