Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Hard to put stock in rumours you never heard. Constant isolation from the people around you and an inability to overcome that oft left you out of the loop, especially when you did as he did and listened to near everything but the world around you. Were it not for the other day, he'd not now some thought him the sort that would just snap, given time.
In a culture where not being social is unnerving, and Terrorists and demons lurk...many assume the worst of those who don't make their own defence.

Admittedly, he was technically a Psyche Terrorist now, but that was hardly his fault.

But none of that was on his mind. Strangely, life as a Terrorist seemed easier to face than the thing that plagued him now:
Dealing with people.

Trying to keep the awkwardness he felt down, Cecil waved it off. "Not like anyone here's really been here much longer than that, place just opened..." Wait, the hell did he say that?
Cecil facepalms.
"Not the point. Most people transferred with friends, or made new ones. I figured you'd be the latter sort...early days, gives other people a chance. Hard to make friends if you don't get in early..." Not that he ever had a chance.

He shakes his head. "Getting distracted...where? When? I mean...gaaah. How are we meeting up?"
Oh, sure, let me show you around, just let me trip on my tongue every five bloody seconds.
Like I don't already make myself look bad to everyone else!

...alright, now he was thinking about when he'd been told people thought he was a school shooter.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:08 pm

She thought about that for a second, her realizing she didn't technically have a phone number yet that was functional, although she remembered the one she'd change whatever she got to. She took out a pad of paper from the side pocket of her bag, jotting down what her number would be next time they met. "That number is what I use for my number usually, for when I get it hooked up." She then wrote her E-mail address, that being her main method of communication at the moment. "You can talk to me over E-mail for now, it's how I talk to people for the meantime. I don't know offhand when I'm free, but I'll contact you when I am, I promise. All I know is that it'll be later on this week."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 pm

He looks on curiously as Beatrix fishes out the pad of paper, followed by realisation flashes across his face as she explains what's happening. "Oh, right." He nods. "Well, ah, if that's the case, you can get in touch with me with..." Cecil lists off his phone number and his email as he takes the written piece with Beatrix's own details.
It only hits him after he's done so that Beatrix didn't need to give him the number she planned to use if it was only to meet up so she could get her phone sorted. After all, she could only use her email for contact, so there'd be little point giving her number in that instance.
...then again, she wanted to be friends, didn't she...?
Huh. That was a weird feeling.

He checks the music player in his pocket to find time had been marching on while they'd been talking. "Is that everything? Just - we, ah, weee might want to get moving soon."
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm

She takes his contact information and puts it in her notebook, putting it back into her bag, her appearing to rearrange some things in the main pouch briefly. "Yeah, I have to head off to work soon anyways. It was nice to meet you, oh, and see you around." She waved as she departed, her seemingly off in a hurry to somewhere, not realizing the time.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Cecil nods. "Alright then. See you." He watches her head off for a moment, before delving into his thoughts.
Did that just happen?
More than that, events are going to occur.
...I'd curse you out over this, but you didn't even prod me for that one.
Such is a sign of good fortune.
...shut up.

Plugging his earphones in, Cecil walked away with a smile on his face.
It seemed the being he had become so entwined with was happy with him for once.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Beatrix White of the Lovers and Cecil Erinforth of the Death have established a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)   This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This can be fun I guess... (For Infernal Zero~)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2