Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Day [Infernal] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Day [Infernal] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Day [Infernal] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Day [Infernal] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Day [Infernal] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Day [Infernal] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Day [Infernal] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Day [Infernal] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Day [Infernal] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Day [Infernal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Another Day [Infernal] Empty
PostSubject: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Another Day [Infernal] Tumblr_no1trosbzN1sliirlo1_500

It was dark... And scary... A world full of hate, of war, of violence and lost. It was like a down spiraling ideal of despair and madness. What was life? What was death? A being transcended that, had transcended that. Maybe she still did.

Her thoughts oozed into the peaceful sleep of one young boy. Like a black swamp, encroaching and invading the citadel of peace and fear that the boy held securely behind walls of light. However, the swamp preyed on the well hidden fear, manipulated it, made it run wild. Soon, the swamp and citadel became one. One entity enveloped in fear and despair...

Another Day [Infernal] 2KCmZg5

Zavie would sit at the counter of the small family bakery with little interest in sleep. Weird, one might think with how prone he was to napping but he had a funny dream last night so he decided to avoid sleeping more. He couldn't remember anything, really... It was just strange, and sad...

Nothing was wrong with the world, huh?

He supposed that was right. The words stuck to him and he couldn't quite remember the rest of the phrase. Really, it was so odd. Dreams were weird, especially now that he was with Proxy. Her thoughts would sometimes slip into his and... It was like he was someone else sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm

He knew he shouldn't be in here. He knew he shouldn't be buying any of this. He knew that he had eaten plenty already. He knew that he wasn't going to get any reprieve from Ankou for a whle if he followed through.
But goddamn this stuff looked good.
Cecil enters the bakery, placing his headphones around his neck to see...a sleepy looking young boy behind the counter. He kind of looked a little young to be working there, to be honest, and there was nobody else to be seen...
"...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Another Day [Infernal] 5Nx89po

"... H-Huh? O-Oh, a customer! A-Ah, um... S-Sorry, I'm fine uh... D-Did you... Um... Need something?"

The boy would stumble over his words, somewhat flailing his arms a little. He was surprised that he hadn't even heard the bell ring when he opened the door. Honestly, he was kinda confused by a lot of things but mostly right now about the customer.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:17 pm

...he was stumbling about as badly as he did. Why that was he didn't know, but he couldn't help but be concerned the boy wasn't quite as alright as he said. Not to mention that it seemed that he actually was the one supposed to be manning the counter, a fact that he wasn't expecting to actually be confirmed.
Shaking it off, he starts scanning the selection, but his mind can't help but remain on the sleepy young boy. "Just...trying to figure out what I'm after...not exactly sure what's best here." It felt awkward trying to bring it up. The words kept choking in his throat. Take a couple more scans, deep breaths in and out..."How come you're the one, ah...dealing with customers? You, um, seem kinda, ah...young. Feels odd that you'd have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Another Day [Infernal] 4rQybDX

"Well, I made the cheesecake this morning. It's super good... Um..."

He'd seem slightly confused at the man's concern. Had he not seen someone manning a counter before, or... Oh, wait, that was right. He was a kid after all. That happened sometimes, a kid usually didn't have a job, but everyone who came here was almost always a return customer so he was known to be the son of the bakers here.

"O-Oh, don't worry. My parents run the bakery. I run the register when I'm not doing school work and when they're out on errands. My mom's upstairs actually, dad's on a supply run to East Eden." he'd say with a happy smile. It was usual to see a new customer, but he had been so distant his concern somewhat confused him. Still though, what a silly question to ask someone working in Little Tokyo. Practically all the businesses here were family owned, it was honestly really nice.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Cecil nods. "Think I'll have some of that, then." Though...something else sounded good too...something alongside the cheesecake. An even worse idea, certainly, but at the very least he wouldn't be running himself into the ground buying something else. Just had to figure what.
He looks back to Zavie as the boy explains the scenario, a somewhat curious look on his face. "Right. Though...that's not all you're doing, is it? You said you made the cheesecake." He hoped it was good as it looked - and as the kid claimed.
"...what was going on when I came in, anyway...? You seemed pretty out of it."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Another Day [Infernal] Qj5KCp9

"Alright. I'll package some up for you. Give me a moment..."

He'd say with a smile before ducking under the counter to package the cheesecake in a small, floral designed box. He'd sit it near the register before looking over at the man. He seemed a little weird, honestly. Kind of unsure and confused about the whole situation. Was it that odd? No, he didn't feel like it was.

"I'm a baker, so I do bake here too. I help out every way I can! I want to be a good baker when I inherit the shop after all." he'd say with a somewhat excited smile. He enjoyed the idea of one day owning the bakery and making people happy. It would be great.

"Huh? Well, I was just thinking about something. Nothing serious or anything." he'd say with a nod of his head. Though, the interest in what he was doing scared him a bit. Why did he care so much about that? It put him on edge, and when he was on edge Proxy was too. The two silently waited for the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:17 am

A little smile crept onto Cecil's face at the excitement the boy showed. He really did enjoy this after all, huh? It almost felt kinda silly that he was worrying about all of this so much. He just...couldn't quite help it, he guessed. He wasn't going to ignore it if a kid might be dealing with something.

...yeah...he really was worrying too much right now. Too easy to get wrapped up in how young they were and not notice that in the end, just because they were younger din't mean they didn't do the same things everyone else did. He gives a relieved sigh, scratching at the back of his head. "Sorry. Just...guess I'm worrying too much. Guess this is all normal for you, huh?" Cecil chuckles awkwardly. "I'll ah...try and stop bothering you."
His eyes drift over the selection more, until...actually, might as well get some stuff for Dad and Rydia, huh? He thinks he has an idea what to go for. "Actually...could I get a vanilla slice, a chocolate eclair, and a cream finger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [Infernal]   Another Day [Infernal] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day [Infernal]
Page 1 of 1