Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 am

It hummed. That was all she could make of it, though that could mean a number of things. A many number of things. Though one thing it definitely did mean was that there was something up with it. Things don't just hum for no reason, aside from birds, but birds are stupid. One thought that hovered on her more than the others was that it was set to electrocute whoever touched it. To her that made the most sense at least, would explain the humming noise and also why the oddity was made of metal in the middle of this stone filled lagoon. Pwha! If that was the case, she had barely anything to fear. She could just use her tail to knock that book down if she wanted and there'd be practically no issue at all. However...

The Dragon would almost instantly whip herself around to stare at the two hooded men that now stood before the shore. "Oh yeahz!? And whyz are you so surez about thatz? Huhz!?" Luna would fiercely shout out, lowering herself into a battle ready stance as puffs of steam began to emerge from her nostrils. "Wherez in the hellz did you two come fromz? Whyz do you carez what I doz with thiz here thing? If iz so safe, whyz you not taken it downz yourselfz yet?" Despite her hostile tone, there was a sense of genuine curiosity to her words. About the dumb book, about who these guys were and most importantly. How they managed to sneak up so suddenly on the Great Dragon without making a single sound!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 8:43 pm

As soon as the dragon began shouting and lowered herself into a battle stance, the figure in black would move swiftly to place himself between the one in the tan hood and the dragon before them. The figure in black would lower his stance, his feet spreading as he balanced himself. His hands shifted to grab a hilt at his side and the hilt of a sword; however, he would not pull the weapon as he watched the dragon quietly before him a black tail flicking as he kept an eye on the dragon for false moves.

Despite the tension in the air, the male in tan would remain calm as he shook his head at the dragon.

“I know many things and yet nothing at all; however, I do know that the object is not designed to harm, but rather at one point it was used to entertain. As for where we came from, well that doesn’t matter much. What matters is what you do from here,” he said before taking a step forward so he was by the other’s side. He would reach out and gently touch the black cloaked male’s shoulder. The head would turn to look at the other and after a silent conversation only they could understand, the figure in black relaxed standing back to a neutral position his left hand not leaving the hilt of his sword as he looked back at the lowered dragon.

With that out of the way, the tanned one would continue. “We don’t particularly care what you do; however, we do care if you take the book or not. You see, rumor has it that that book hold some important information, but how true that is?”He would shrug. “I do not know. Regardless, we aren’t interested in destroying a thing that is not a threat, so there is really no point in wasting the energy on an old thing such as that. Time will take care of it.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:03 am

"I don'tz remember askingz you to talkz in stupidz riddlez! I don'tz carez about your stupidz riddlez! I don'tz carez about no stupid bookz!" The Dragon would bark back her response to the stupid mans words, not taking any of this as any kind of gesture of good will or good intentions. Stupid people appearing out of no where, hiding their faces away and talking all cryptic like? No way they're doing anything good, especially with how the one in black was so ready to defend the other. These guys clearly knew how to fight and that they had to be on guard in case Luna decided to attack. She was no idiot, these two were just toying with her. It didn't matter if what they said about that book was trueor not. Important information? Important information about what? There wasn't anything that she even remotely cared about outside of the Ocean Bio Dome. So whatever the hell was written in there, no matter how important to someone else. She doubted she'd care about.

"And whyz do you thinkz I'd care about whatz written in some dumb bookz? If it'z so important. Go takez it yourselvez." She'd spit, quite literally. A glop of boiling hot water leaving her mouth and staining the sand in front of her, sending up a cloud of steam from the heat emanating off of it. "Whyz would I even triez to believe a wordz you say. Whenz you choose notz to answer any of myz questionz!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:34 pm

The tanned hooded man would find himself sighing as the dragon before them decided she was going to get pissed instead of listen. Being calm about the whole matter he would hear her words and see her action, but he was not phased by it as he simply shook his head at the other as if she was a child; however, the one that did react to her was the one in black. Unlike the first who was gentle and calm, this one was cold. His deep voice biting.

"She says we did not answer and yet we did. We do not have any obligations to you or anyone else. We do not need to explain who or what we are. Even less so too brats like you. You don't care or want the book? You want us to take it? Fine."

The one in black would raise his left hand and snapped his fingers. In a strange ring of blackness, the book would vanish from the strange thing it was upon and appear in his hand. With the book firmly clasped in it, the man would give the dragon a smirk. "I'll be happy to take this lovely read right off your hands then. After all, I bet a silly little brat like you can't read anyway," the man in black would say before turning his back on the dragon and began to drift towards the water's edge.

However, the one in tan clothing would not move as he observed the dragon without a trace of warmth on his face. "Do you not care for this place?" he would ask her in a monotone voice. "Do you not care to find out the answers to what you have seen or been through today?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

"Ohh, soorrryyz. I didn’tz realize that being defensive againstz some two random hooded strangerz, talking allz crypticz like and appearedz out of literally no wherez waz that of bratz behaviourz. Onlyz an idiot wouldn’tz be concerned. For allz I knowz, you’re both dangerouz, for allz I knowz you made that giant wallz of flesh just beforez I entered thiz place, for allz I knowz you’re both just trying to trickz me!" The dragon would spit. She didn’t care what they thought of her, they were the stupid ones. Even IF they weren’t tricking her in anyway, they were still stupid for even assuming that anyone would listen to them with the way they talked without being suspicious of them. Like seriously, who just goes up to some random stranger they’ve never met, in a pair, both hiding their faces and just casually goes: ‘Oh hey, you should totally take that book, it’ll be great.’ Pfft. Idiots. At least learn how to convey yourselves better if you were trustworthy.

The red scaled reptile would hardly bat an eye as the book suddenly appeared in the black hooded mans hand. She’d scoff as he began to walk away, but more so at the fact the one in brown hadn’t decided to leave with him. "Whatz." She’d say harshly, taking a step towards the guy as he spoke. "You tellingz me, you knowz what happened to mez today? Don’tz you thinkz that would of beenz a better place to startz. I swearz, if youz are behindz all thatz you’ll pay. But whyz the hell would that bookz know anything about todayz." Blowing some steam out of her nostrils, Luna would take another confident step forward. "I carez about thiz place. Andz if you twoz are behind thiz shit. I’ll defendz this place from peoplez like you. With or withoutz that bookz."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:15 pm

She would snap as the one in black kept his back to her as he stopped at the water’s edge with book in hand. He seemed to be eager to go, the only thing holding him back? The damn goody two-shoes that was his other half. He didn’t understand why they should even stick around to listen, but the other did not move as he faced the wrath of the other head on.

“Our nature is cryptic. There is nothing to be done about that or the distrust we cause; however, if we wanted you dead, we wouldn’t have even spoken,” the one in the brown hood would say before pausing to raise his hands to the hood he wore. With a careful action he would pull it down revealing the pretty boy underneath with red hair and cat like ears.

The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 BELl0ja

“Our intent isn’t to trick, but only inform before we leave this place. We have nothing to do with the wall or the attacks upon you. What caused that is something far more dangerous than us,” he would begin as he watched the dragon get closer.
He would hold his ground as his tail flicked gently under his cloak. He wasn’t afraid of the dragon nor her annoyance or wrath. In a way she was right to do what she did, but on the other they could not afford to go into long explanations. Not when they were on a time limit like this. Ah questions, yes.

The red head would look to the side. “Ah perhaps it would’ve been wiser to do that and perhaps it would not have been. I do not know the answer to that. What I do know is that the book is one of many that seem to hold precious data about the situation here and the one that is all around Junction. I cannot say what this one will tell you, but I do know that whatever it contains will be useful in piecing together what happened here. This book and that terminal,” he’d point at the black stone that it had been resting on. “They all connect even if it doesn’t seem that way at first.” He’d turn slightly to look at the one in the black cloak. “She seems spirited enough and perhaps one that would keep her word to defend this place. Give her the book.”

To this, the one in black would growl looking over his shoulder to glare at the red head. There was a tense stare off and then grumbling the one in black would come back inland and come to the side of the red headed one. While he did not take his hood down, there was a flash of red eyes and the glisten of yellow hair from under the hood as he tossed the book towards the dragon, the heavy thing landing with a thud close by. Grumbling, he’d turn away and go to the water again this time actually vanishing as soon as his foot touched the water, leaving the calmer one with the dragon for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:30 pm

"Tzz." The Dragon would listen a clear look of annoyance on her face as most of her questions were only half answered and just returned with more cryptic bullshit. At this point, the dragon just wanted them to leave her alone. If they weren't going to tell her anything important themselves and they weren't here for a fight, then why were they even here.

Luna would glare down at the book as it was thrown towards her feet. She'd wait for the one in black to disappear before snorting. "I'll defend thiz place. Not for anyonez else'z sake, for my ownz reasonz." She'd scoff, wrapping her tail around to slide under the book and flick it up into her hands. The great dragon would take a moment to stare at the front cover of the tome before shoving it under her arm. "If thiz book iz so importantz as you say, I'll keep it awayz from stupid pryingz mortalz. Nowz. If you have nothingz else to sayz to me. Scramz off withz your friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm

"You seem like you can keep that promise. Such a strong spirit, I just hope it doesn't devour you in the end," the red head would say before giving the dragon a nod. "Just one more thing. To protect something, sometimes one must hunt. If you do decide to hunt, speak these words ‘I who seek knowledge, and I who seeks truth. I who seek the secrets of the journals, call out to you. I seek to hunt, and I seek to be hunted. I seek the Aspects... Let the Hunt begin.’ Until time, my lady.” He would give a bow to the dragon before turning and heading towards the water. He would enter it and sinking down into it before he too was gone leaving the Great Dragon with the sounds of the waves and nature once more.

~~Finished~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:14 pm

"Tzz." Luna would listen to what the guy had to say but had no response of her own, simply watching to make sure he actually left before moving. Not knowing what else to really do, and not seeing a clear path to continue. She decided to head back home, slapping Zako on the back of the head as she walked past him and slamming the book she was given onto the desk he was sitting at.

"Hey Bubblez Buttz. Fancy readingz some spookyz bookz with mez?"

~Exit, Luna has left the scene with the book to read~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)   The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Isle (Luna's Awakening)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4