Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.

Go down 
+4
CWIS
Lost
Wolfie977
Moonie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 Gaia_i10

"̷͢Do̷ ͏̴̧n͞o̕ţ̡ ̢f͞͏ea̶r͟ me̷̷͡,̵͝ ṕ̵l͜͢ȩas̛̕ȩ,҉̡̨ I͏ ̸̨w̧á̕n̨t̢̨͜ ̷̴́wh͟͠a̧͜͝ţ̶́ ̷̴͝i̸s̡̕ ̴͝b̴̶͏e̷s̀t҉͠ ̷̴f̷̴͢o̕͝r y̸̡o͝u͡ ̧͝al̛l"̨̨

As Milton, Azul, and Grubby arrived Gaia's carapice would lock itself back together, covering the holes left from the Origenal Core's destruction. However, a brilliant rainbow of colors would fill the cave as Gaia's Chest opened once more and allowed the core to shine in all it's radiant glory.

The newcomers would only see the light as it faded in the distance, it's effects passing before they could fully arrive.

"I-It was a transport ship! What the hell is-Who the hell are you peo-H-HEY! Wait! Get Back here! Wait! Tch, Lucian! Lilly! Alice! Got more people on their way, I think they're your back up. The core just reemerged! If you can take it d-down do it! Just watch y-your back!"

Infected Gaia:

Core B:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:55 pm

“Well, ain’t this the mother of all pests?” In with the rest of the group strode a giant of a man, toting a knife and a machine gun. Though Lucian couldn’t turn around and face him without leaving himself exposed to the enemy, he recognized that voice immediately without any effort.

“Yeah. Our usual exterminator was being a cheapskate, so I’m dealing with it myself.” Lucian snarked, glad that his best friend was here to help… and so were some others, too, though he was only able to recognize Azul before Milton introduced himself. “Glad to meet you, Milton, but we’ll have to save the introductions for another time. That right there is Gaia's true form, but our aim is to force her guard down so we can hit the core she's guarding. For now, let her have it!”
“Ah, Christ, you dragged Alice into this?”

“Excuse you, I’ve been vital to this whole operation!”

“Sure, and I’m a ballet dancer.”

“If you two wouldn’t mind…” Lucian began as Liber retracted his lance. “…save the comedy duo routine for another day!”

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 SOb25kf
Lucian Clarke:

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 QQ0r7Eq
Alice Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 pm

"By the way Red, you may want to get a checkbook out. I don't work for free."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:22 pm

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Lilly would take a step back from whatever it was that Gaia was throwing at them all now, the girl wasn't sure what it was or what it was supposed to do. Though luckily it seemed her suit kept her safe for now. On top of this, a ray of hope flushed through her whole body as she'd turn towards the entrance at the sound of backup arriving. Thank goodness... She didn't particularly recognize either of them in the suits they were also wearing, though she was fairly sure she recalled both their voices. That guy that was with them from before their team split up and... W-was that the guy she'd met at the arcade not too long ago? H-heh... Small world...

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 9i0R4NH

"G-glad you guys could make it. D-don't be afraid to go all out, I, I'll keep you safe!""

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 A5ilxDQ

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Tension:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:07 am

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 Gaia_i10

"̷͢E̢a̕͢c͘h͢͡ ̛̛o̸͜͟f́ ̛̛́y̵̕oų͠ ̴̸͟h̸́u̡͠͝r̀͜t̴͞.̀͢.̵̀͘.̡̨ ̷͘a̶̢s̵ ̶͢I̴͝ ̨on̨͟ḉ͝e͏ ̢͞d̛͡i͜͡d.͟͠҉.͟͡.̡͝ ̶̛͠l̵͡e̷͜t̵ H̶̶i͏̵͜m͠҉͞ ̷̷́hel͘p̢͜ ͟y̵̴͟o͝ư̴̢.͘"̨̨

"K-Keep it up! If you lot were th-the ones who t-took out the Avatar of Stratus then we mi-might just win this!"

The core retracted once more, releasing another cloud of dust that filled the chamber with it's sweet honey smell. The core once again began to glow a brilliant red as it prepared for another assault.

Infected Gaia:

Core B:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 pm

“Look, I know the suit makes me look rich, but I’m surviving off of the new citizen stipend right now.”

"̷͢E̢a̕͢c͘h͢͡ ̛̛o̸͜͟f́ ̛̛́y̵̕oų͠ ̴̸͟h̸́u̡͠͝r̀͜t̴͞.̀͢.̵̀͘.̡̨ ̷͘a̶̢s̵ ̶͢I̴͝ ̨on̨͟ḉ͝e͏ ̢͞d̛͡i͜͡d.͟͠҉.͟͡.̡͝ ̶̛͠l̵͡e̷͜t̵ H̶̶i͏̵͜m͠҉͞ ̷̷́hel͘p̢͜ ͟y̵̴͟o͝ư̴̢.͘"̨̨

“Oh, shut up alre- wait, what did she just say?!”

“That we’re hurting right now? She ain’t exactly wrong.”

“No! Nonono, she brought up someone else! Let “him” help you? What does she mean by that?”

“She means that she wishes you to allow an external third party to provide you with support.”

“…Thank you for that observation, J.U.L.I.A.”

“J.U.L.I.A, please…”

“Sorry, couldn’t help myself~”

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 PRB9VjW
Lucian Clarke:

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 PCB7zuk
Alice Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm

"That's adorable but you're still gonna pay what you owe."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:24 pm

"Oh, good to see you again, Lilly. Small universe. Alright, whatever comes next, seems we have a common strategy."

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Lilly would nod politely towards Milton, unable to break her usual polite formalities even when in the face of danger. I-it was just natural for her to do. "S-sure is... I didn't know you were a seeker too." It wasn't really able to be seen under her suit, but the girl would give Milton a light smile. Despite how horrible of a situation this was, it was still comforting to her that they not only had backup. But it was backup she already at least sort of knew.

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 9i0R4NH

"T-though we should probably save the t-talk for... After this. H-heh.""

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 A5ilxDQ

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:

Tension:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 pm

"̷͢H̶̢e ̷͏̧i̧s͠҉̵ ͝c̕҉l̸͟os͜ȩ..͟͠.̵̴ ͘͝H͝i̵̸̴s ̧̢̀b̡̨l̵͟͟e̴̵̕s̀̕s͢͠i͞n̨g̛͜s̢,̧͢ ̸his̢͏ ̵͡c͏̡or̢r̛͡ų͜pt͟͏͡i͞ơ͢n.͠.̢͘͝.̛ I̴̶t̷͟ f͟͝i̧̢l̛͏͢ls̶҉ ͏m҉e̢̛ ̸w̷i͟t̢h̀͘ ͝s̸̸͘u̷̴̶c̷h̸ ̷̴b̧̀͜e͘͢͡a̷̶ut̶͟i̵̕f͡u̷͢͞l̵͢ e̛̕͢m̡p̴̡͜ti͡n̕͝es̶͞ś.̴͜"̨̨

"Your R-Rakunda won't last much longer, hit her where it hurts while you can!"

A cone of red energy shot forth and struck the young Jurnil, bathing her in it's scorching warmth,just as the core began to bathe the chamber in a dull brown light.

Infected Gaia:

Core B:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 am

“Alright, clearly this is not working out as intended…” Really, every time their prime chance to strike came about Gaia either bluffed her way into safety or put the team in real danger should they decide to attack her when vulnerable.  As Lucian saw it, now was as good a time to go all out as they were going to get. “Let’s try the other one…”

Lucian reached behind his back and pulled out the one Summoning Flag that he hadn’t yet tested out – the one with the hands and eyes engaging a ball of flame – and waved it gallantly above his head. From the indefinite space behind the mysterious artifact, a third Persona emerged, this one much more sordid than the two preceding it. “Get out here, Vitruvian Man!”
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 74EGtQ5
"I am thou...
...thou art I.
I am the Vitruvian Man.
Let us remind the wicked and the weak that to exist is to act, and to act is to be perfect."

"Excuse me, WHAT?!"
"Oh god, there's another one?"
"The hell do you mean 'another one'?!"

In the same manner as before, Lucian summoned Liber alongside the new Persona and prompted them to spin hand in hand until a white light engulfed them, leaving behind a new creation. Though this new fusion resembled Liber physically, the very sight of its form was confusing to one’s eyes, as its body appeared covered in video static, and when it moved it left behind a blue, translucent trail of its own figure that faded with time, similar to Étienne-Jules Marey’s ‘Man Walking’
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 ZhxH3qR
"Take her down, Vitruvio Pater!"
"You lack perfection."
"Okay, what the fuck is this fever dream?"
"I don't feel I need to inform you that your temperature is currently at normal levels."
To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 DX8Nuh8
Lucian Clarke:

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 PCB7zuk
Alice Clarke:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:45 am

"Hey, you can't just pull new Personas out of your ass!...can you?"

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 11:29 am

"Oh, good to see you again, Lilly. Small universe. Alright, whatever comes next, seems we have a common strategy."

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 11:30 am

Edit: Miss chance actually raised to 20 thanks to Lucian.
Miss if 1
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.   To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To love someone, is to know them deeper and more true then you know yourself.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next