Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] Empty
PostSubject: Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day]   Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:27 am

Well it's that kinda season ladies and germs. The season a togetherness and warm tidin's an' whatnot. The season a givin'. An' givin' means spendin'. Which means people are gonna buy my shit so I gotta stock up. Yeah the stuff's really been flyin' off the shelves over the last couple'a days, everyone needs a new watchamacallit or doodad to fuggen justify themselves or whatnot. 'Sides, shiny shit means assholes wanna take it, so I'm expectin' a lotta people are gonna wanna prepare themselves fer the Gaspacho season'a thievin' or whatever the fuck they call it here. Figure I can be sold out in a few days an' I'll have all new stock to sell the next, let the demand drive up the price and watch that money come cartwheelin' up to my counter.

...the fuggam I kiddin'? I'm the only one what buys my own shit, ain't no one want this trash. Fuggen penny pinchin' fuckwits. Ah fuggem, I want my shit. That stuff's useful even if it's fuggen garbage. Don't come cryin' to me when you got yer back up against a wall and need a lockpick. Or do. And gimme some fuggen money while yer at it, this shit ain't a hobby it's s'posed to put food on the table. And I ain't sell nothin' so I ain't fuggen got none, might as well go out diggin' in the fuggen bins fer shit to eat. So I hit the stonework chewin' on my pipe like a dog on a gnome. Seriously you ever seen that shit? Dogs hate gnomes, whaddya fuggen know. It's the funniest damn thing you'll ever watch, all this screamin' and barkin' and jinglin', it's like watchin' a guy fall down the stairs with a case a pies. Only funnier cuz bad shit's happenin' to gnomes. But anyway I'm walkin' down the street lookin' fer all the shit that people threw out that they don't want no more. Lotta people throw out real useful shit this time a season like tin cans an' wire, it's good fer business. But I'm mean muggin' every motherfucker that cross my path cuz fuggem. Ol' Grubby didn't get nothin' fer Jalapeno Day or however the fuck ya say it. Know what I got? Fuggen sores on my ass from sittin' around waitin' fer people to buy shit and no one came. Humbug. Yeah I fuggen said it and I'll say it again, all these motherfuckers can go to the lower planes fer all I fuggen care if that ain't where we already is. Coulda fooled me. What kinda fuggen slummy ass thieves ain't need no tools? I seriously doubt all'a these assholes got the brains to make their own shit. Gotta be stealin' it. Buncha greenhorn jagoffs not havin' their own shit.

So's I'm walkin' down the street there cussin' an' fumin' an' hackin' an' wheezin', lookin' through all the bins fer stuff people tossed out when they got their new shiny shit. Makes me fuggen sick how people can throw some'a this shit away. I found a whole fuggen roast in the garbage, someone just tossed that shit right in the street. ...the fuck do you mean, a'course I ate that shit I ain't stupid. It was just a 'lil dirty, still good though. I sucked ale outta a bear skin rug one time, I ain't ashamed a shit. Still pisses me off though. It's like people ain't even care, the holiday ain't got no meanin'. It's a fuggen excuse to eat like a fatass and mooch off people an' that's fuggen disappointing. Ya can do that every day fer free fer fuck's sake, just lower yer damn standards instead'a makin' a holiday 'round it. Anyways I got all these damn thoughts in my head an' no one to bitch too which is fuggen weird when ya think about it cuz I'm old an' I can get away with murder as long as I bring up how I had to walk uphill in the snow both ways an' I see just the thing that brightens my fuggen day.

I see me a chest.

An' not just any ol' chest and I ain't bein' a fuggen horn dog about this neither, I see an honest to fuggen Pelor treasure chest. Fully made'a wood, got the lockin' clasp on it, I can even smell the mildew from here. An' it's just sittin' on the fuggen curb there. Boy I tell ya I almost sprayed in my shorts when I saw that damn thing, it was like a mirage. 'Cept y'know, I'm not dyin'. At least I ain't think I is. ...shit now I'm freakin' myself out. Whatever, fuggen treasure chest. Been a long fuggen while since I saw one'a these beauties an' the only time I seen one where I ain't gotta kill some undead motherfucker with daddy issues or like a dozen orcs to get one. ...I look around a bit just to make sure, ain't gonna take no chances here. Probably a fuggen mimic or some shit... fuggit, I'm goin' fer it. I suck on my pipe a bit and I walk up to the damn thing and give it a kick. It don't eat me. Good fuggen deal. So's I open the damn thing and wouldn't ya fuggen know it this treasure chest is filled with rusty nails and broken glass.

...now I'm man enough to admit it almost put a tear to my eye. I couldn't'a asked fer a better find than this shit, think'a all the fuggen flash bombs an' lockpicks an' dowsin' rods I can make outta this shit lemme tell ya. So's I start stuffin' my pockets with busted bottles an' bent screws laughin' like a damn maniac. I can't even take all the shit I want so I just start pushin' that damn wooden chest right down the street there, slidin' it all the way on the fuggen walkway, runnin' people over with it an' knocking people down while I giggle like a fuggen bar wench. An' to think I ain't believe I'd get lucky on Gelatto Day. Merry fuggen Christmas jagoffs! Merry Christmas to me!

~~Final Word Count: 1,026 Words~~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day]   Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:16 am

Thank you for logging your stock with the CWIS System Database! We will update your online store and profile.

Thank you! Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Stockin' the Stuffin' [Shop Refill Thread/Galaxicon Day]
Page 1 of 1