Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Grubby's Five Fingers' Discounts

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] 1304897461_black_market_by_alexlinde-d32v3tu

"Welcome to my... tool shop. Yeah, that's it, I sell loads'a handy tools here. Tools'a the trade, kiddo! Anythin' you need to, ahem, get the job done. Real reliable craftsmanship lemme tell ya. And just remember: you didn't get'em from me. And no refunds. I also validate parkin', look ya gonna buy somethin' or stand around droolin'  on the floor all day?"

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] VdlvJ0u

"...fuck you, people like the dancin' tube man.
Draws in customers. Even if he don't he make me happy, he's fuggen stayin'."

So What Kinda Stuff Do I Sell Here?

So like I said, I sell tools here. But these just ain't any old one-off items and they got a few ways to use'em. If you want you can use these items like mundane items for an entire thread of time, unless the item ain't do that and I'll say otherwise if it don't. Helps real nice in gettin' around and gettin' rid'a obstacles in yer path. But you can also use'em as a one-off items that do stuff in dungeons. But ya void the warranty if you do that and they'll break right after, don't take it back to me to have it fixed cuz people who do that will find me permanently on vacation, understand? Besides, the more money I make the better shit I can sell in this crapshack.

One last 'lil thing. I'm also willin' to barter. If'n ya got somethin' I want an' I got somethin' ya wanna get yer mitts on we can make a deal there, I'll buy my own stuff an' trade ya fer it. Good fer if ya got somethin' Toha ain't gonna pay shit fer but I been needin'.

Stuff I Got to Sell

Shop Rank: Rank 4

Bandages | "You fuggen kiddin' me? Strips of cloth soaked in boo- alcohol. Yeah, they're clean, don't worry about it."
Mundane Effect: Can be used to staunch bleeding, make a tourniquet, and do whatever else you can think of with alcohol-soaked gauze. Making torches are a fan-favorite.
Single Use Effect: Can be used outside of combat to restore 50HP but both the user and recipient can't move on their dungeon turn when they use them. | 250VC, 2 left in stock

Metal Detector | "So this fancy newfangled piece'a crap finds shit that people dropped on the ground. Way easier than takin' it from their pockets, lemme tell ya."
Mundane Effect:Can be used to search areas/characters for metal objects. Can possibly find hidden doors this way.
Single Use Effect: Can be used to grant a single use of Treasure Radar in a dungeon, works only on the current floor. | 1000VC, 3 left in stock

Hidden Pouch | "Oh these things are fuggen great, you can hide shit where no one will ever find it. I put mine next to my balls so whosever's checkin' me has to play scrotum roulette."
Accessory: Can be used to hide either one item or up to 1000VC on someone's person, if someone finds themselves in a position where they would be robbed such as being defeated in a dungeon the item/VC in their Hidden Pouch isn't stolen. The user must note down in their Compendium what they are hiding in their Hidden Pouch when they equip it. It also prevents items from being found when being searched, but the item must reasonably be able to fit in someone's pocket (i.e. no hiding a gatling gun in a Hidden Pouch). For obvious reasons no, enemies can't steal the freakin' Hidden Pouch instead. | 8000VC, 1 left in stock

Stacked Deck | "I don't cheat at cards, but if I did cheat at cards I would probably use these 'lil puppies that stack on top of each other and you can pull what you want. Fits real good up yer sleeves too. Not that I'd know or nuthin'."
Mundane Effect: Can be used to cheat at a card game and ensure success.
Single Use Effect: Grants one use of Shuffle Time+1 for a specific Shuffle, applies to the entire team when used just like the skill. Can't stack with Shuffle Time+1 or itself. | 500VC, 2 left in stock

Lockpicks | "This is the bread and butter here, alls ya gotta know about bein' a rogue is how to get places people don't want you to be and take shit they don't want ya to take. Step one: sneak the fuck in."
Lockpicks can be used to bypass most mechanical tumbler locks, not much else to say about these. Single Use on one door with a mundane lock. GM may deem that locks can't be picked by discretion. | 800VC, 3 left in stock

Flash Bomb | "If yer good you won't need this, but you'll be thankin' yer lucky stars you have it if ya get caught. Blind the motherfuckers then turn the tables!"
A glass bottle filled with flint and chlorate, it makes a blinding flash when thrown on the ground. When ambushed by an enemy can be declared and used immediately at the start of combat to negate the ambush and have the player party go first, but it takes up the user's first turn of combat. Bosses/sub-bosses are immune. Single use for obvious reasons. | 500VC, 3 left in stock

Caltrops | "Spikey 'lil sharp-ass pieces of metal, yer supposed to leave'em behind ya when you run away like a pansy. Y'ever step on one of those? They fuggen hurt like a bitch."
Twisted pieces of metal that stand straight up at a point when dropped on the ground, they're meant to be a stepping hazard and slow down the approach of enemies. Caltrops can be left on the dungeon map in any adjacent square to the player, if an enemy travels over Caltrops their movement immediately stops and they can travel no further. Bosses/sub-bosses may be immune at GM discretion. Lasts for one dungeon or until an enemy steps on that square, whatever happens first. | 1000VC, 2 left in stock

Ten Foot Pole | "And not the one I got packin' under my loincloth, har har! Ya fuggen use it to trigger traps, dingus."
Mundane Effect: A foldable rod that can be unfolded from a 1 foot stick to a 10 foot long wooden pole. Can be used to press buttons from afar and do other things from afar safely.
Single Use Effect: Safely disables a trapped dungeon square. | 1000VC, 3 left in stock.

Purchase Order Template

Character:
Items for Purchase:
Total Price:

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:22 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Sold me some shit, how 'bout that?)
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Character: Grubby (Compendium Link)
Items for Purchase: 2 Bandages, 1 Lockpicks
Total Price: 1,300 VC

"Oh hey me, fancy seein' me here! Nice to see ya again! What'll I be havin' this evenin'? Oh, just a buncha this shit here. Pleasure doin' business with myself!

...holy shit I'm fuggen lonely."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Character: Grubby (Compendium Link)
Items for Purchase: 1 Flash Bomb
Total Price: 500 VC

"Fancy seein' my ugly ass in here again, what'll I have today? Gimme one'a them Flash Bombs, figure it'd be good to have in case I need it. Sure thing, pal! You want it in paper or plastic? I want it in a glass bottle ya fuggen idiot!

Fuck you, I thought it was funny."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 am

"Well I got all my shit all restocked! Grubby's open fer business!

...then again I always was and I was only missin' a few things anyways. The fuck I gotta do to draw in customers?! I gotta get one'a them wavy balloon motherfuckers that dance out in front'a- hey actually that's a damn good idea. I'm fuggen doin' it."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 am

"Well if it ain't my favorite customer! Long time no see! Yeah I know I don't stop down too often but I been broke. Tell me about it, I been broke too! Small fuggen world. Nice dancin' man! Ya like'im? I thought he spruced up the place. Me too! Good shit right there.

...one'a these fuggen days I tell ya, gonna fuggen snap. Just a matter'a damn time."

Character: Ya fuggen kiddin' me?
Items for Purchase: 1x Caltrops
Total Price: 1,000 Vee See
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 am

"Ah, glad I could finally locate this shop. These items could prove useful. Here, my contribution to your business, my friend."

Character: Milton Oak
Items for Purchase: 1x Stacked Deck, 1x Flash Bomb
Total Price: 1,000 units of currency (VC)
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 12:47 am

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Friend11

"Holy fuggen bologna someone what wants to buy my shit! Take a look around, get anythin' ya like ol' buddy ol' pal!"

---TRANSACTION APPROVED--
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:15 am

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Tumblr_n39jljrhnk1tvu4qqo1_500
"Well, color me impressed! You've got a nice set-up here! Business doing well Mr...?"

Character: Gisèle Durand
Items for Purchase: 1 Bandage
Total Price: 250
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:05 pm

"Aw you ain't gotta lie to an old man like that. Place's a dump, I know it, you know it, you ain't gotta pretend none. Folks call me Grubby, 'n business is shit. Yer the second soul I seen in here since I opened this here crap shack but I does what I can. Helps keep the hands busy. 'Preciate yer business either way sweetheart."

---TRANSACTION APPROVED---
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 pm

"Is that so? Then on second thought, I think I've got enough VC to spare for two.
Might as well stock up on all the supplies I can! Pleasure doing business with you Grubby."

Character: Gisèle Durand
Items for Purchase: 1 Bandage
Total Price: 250
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Friend12

"Well ain't that mighty kind'a ya there. Take all ya need there, s'always good to have some Bandages on ya, ya never know when you'll need'em. Gonna need to git me s'more 'fore I run dry. You take care now sweetheart."

Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Tumblr_ohy7s4gqKr1vj8fqao1_540
"Ah. Hello, Grubby. Nice tube man. I take it you've been doing well?"

Character: Lucian Clarke
Items for Purchase: 1 Bandage, 1 Stacked Deck
Total Price: 750 VC

"I'll take the last bandage and one of these decks, if you would. Don't ask what I need the deck for."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 pm

"I ain't askin' shit there longshanks that ain't how this business operates. I ain't gotta know an' you ain't gotta tell me, keeps me on the level. Still breathin', s'posin' I could be not breathin' so I got that goin' fer me. Stop on by in a day're two if'n ya need more a them Bandages, gonna get me some more on the shelves there real soon. Pleasure doin' business with ya there Nancy."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:58 pm

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] JmXtx5p

"Getting some back up stuff's never a bad thing, ey?"

Character: Crow Rend
Items for Purchase: Bandages x 2, Caltrops x 1, Stacked Deck x 1
Total Price: 500 + 1000 + 500 = 2 000 VC

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:13 am

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Grubby13

"Tieflin' eh? Can't say I'm fuggen surprised yer gettin' yer goodies here but I bet ya heard that one b'fore. Ain't gonna ask ya where ya got all the dough fer this an' I ain't gonna remember you was ever here. Like ya ain't right now. I was nappin' in the back, ya understand? Come back anytime now, brimstone. I'll be nappin' in the back when ya need more."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]   Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Fingers' Disccounts! [Grubby's Shop Thread]
Page 1 of 1