Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:02 am

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] O56non
------------
:: Sticky Fingers ::
------------

"I bet a nickle and a dime that I can cause the stars to align. Trust me, it's magic." A hooded boy stood infront of the doors to the planetarium with a group of people. He was apparently looking to make some cash off them before the night, and they seemed dumb enough to fall for his games. Even so, people moved on and they were lost in the crowd. No matter what time of day it was, it seemed like every area would be crowded with people. Those who were afraid of big crowds were surely panicking if not having heart attacks. Some were beginning to wonder if this was natural. Surely there were plenty of big reveals, but was this one so special? So ground breaking that it warranted such a big audience? Maybe because the city had heard nothing from the R&D Team ever since its creation. It had been years and now they were going to see just what they had created.

They weren't the only ones interested in their progress, as a certain guest arrived on scene..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:33 am

Gabe was pretty enthusiastic towards anything that seemed to be magical of some sort. After doing some tricks and coming up with some kind of currency in order to save up for another book, Gabe heard of a buzz going on at the planetarium. There was this guy who was betting a nickel and a dime that he can make the stars align, something that made Gabe seem pretty skeptical. "Oh., i would want to see that.... i bet a dollar you can't... more than triple what you're asking for..... i hope its not a disappointment." Gabe would say as he stood in the upper front of the crowd with a concentrated look on his face. He was daring at least, willing to make things more interesting. "Were talking about those stars right? " Gabe would say as he points in the sky. "Not some fancy design in the planetarium.

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] Cps9Ssm
Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 2i7law8

Unknown Appears

"Hee.. Heheh.." A young woman giggled to herself as she walked through the crowd of people. They seemed to unconsciously part around her, as if they could not enter a certain radius around her body. In her hand was a pink tablet she continued to shuffle through. The focus of her attention would be the Planetarium, and it appeared as though she was searching for someone or something. Her golden eyes melted down towards the screen before shooting back upwards almost immediately towards the building. Sweet whispers laced her ear, giving her direction and purpose. Those whispers were maddening for others, but to her they were comforting. Everyone had their own methods of easing their soul, and she was no different. However, some would question just how much of her soul she had left. Unknown had offered herself completely to the delectable side of chaos. She enjoyed the sweetness of it, and wished to pursue it even further. That's why she continued to search what she longed for. That certain thing that'd answer her recent cravings.

As she approached the entrance to the building, the whispers grew louder. The words were incoherent and maddening to anyone who dared attempt to decipher them.

They grew louder...

...and louder...

...and louder.

Then they suddenly stopped. The crowd that this young man (Gabe) had entered would have suddenly dispersed as if compelled to by some unknown force. Now the green haired woman stood behind him. The feeling could be compared to a knife being slowly pressed into your spine, yet still barely piercing the skin. The feel of falling down towards the ground while looking towards the sky. Knowing something dangerous was coming behind you, yet having some sort of reluctance to look. Knowing that if you did, there was a chance it'd change you for the worst.

Those two golden orbs she called eyes were locked on this young man, and a thin smile came upon her face as she looked upon him. "Do you enjoy games or perhaps enjoy tricks? Or do you just enjoy something that stimulates your mind?""That devours your mind. Sends it to the edge of madness, delicately hanging it over the abyss below it."

She spoke to the male, standing behind him. Her voice was sudden, and laced with the poison called innocence. Though, there was obviously something wrong. The whispers that enveloped them were the complete opposite of innocence. They were the type of words that attempted to claw at the lobe of the mind. They were the type to render one's security and slowly but surely cause them to lose themselves.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:04 pm

"What the...." Gabe can feel something going on, but he wasn't too sure what it was. There were these little incoherent voices, whispers of some sort. Was it the crowd? Were they speaking among themselves when he tried to challenge this magician and see this trick for himself? "!!!!" Thises whispers started to get louder, and even louder at a time. What in the heck was going on? Gabe wasn't too sure if he should focus on the words as well, but when he tried, they vanished. However, they were replaced with something even more sinister. It was equivalent to the monster being in your closet, he had no idea who this person was that stood behind him.

He couldn't move, why couldn't he move?! It's as if this person's presence gripped him with fear, even though it sounded like a girls voice. There were whispers with every word she uttered, it was as if two people were talking at the same time. "What would Shotaro do?" He couldn't help but to say that under his breath, the hero of "the devil's greatest trick", written by deceased author Bartholomew Hartley. "I do, especially with cards. Why?" He still couldnt turn around, it was as if he was frozen.

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 9a5w60

"Cards, hmm? Tricks of the hands and the sleeves. Parlor tricks to what one could really do if they let themselves go just a bit." The woman's words were sharp and precise. They were like knives looking to pierce directly into his brain and completely cut his sense of reasoning. After all, reasoning had a bind on the mind. They were mental shackles that stopped those from taking the plunge they needed to truly free themselves. Unknown was like everyone else once before. Someone following the guidelines of life that fell before her. But, when someone released this guide on her hand and left her to write on her own, she was filled with true ecstasy. The feeling of not knowing where your steps would take you. It was like walking across a tight rope while blindfolded. Never knowing if your next step would plunge you down into your own demise. She had taken many steps before, and she craved the despair of not knowing if her choices would be her end or not. This was just another one of those steps. This day would be her end, but also a new beginning for everyone else. The world would soon take the same steps she had. They would walk, bound and gagged, across a tight rope in the mask of darkness. One false step, and they'd plunge into the same madness that incorporated her very soul.

The woman placed her finger on the man's back, and her honey laced words once again pierced his ears. "Why? Is there a rhyme to every reason, Boy?" She giggled as her finger pressed into the cloth covering his skin like the barrel of a gun. "I also enjoy games. Have you ever played Russian Roulette? Would you like to play that with me now? Dancing on the thin line of life and death is rather... enticing. One moment you could be here, and the next your innards could be every where. Games that have a major risk are the only ones worth playing, are they not? Games that can alter the lives of others, or perhaps even end them." The Woman's words were becoming more and more like poison. That sweet honey she disguised them behind was all but worn out by now. And now as she spoke, the area around them seemed to turn gray and dull. It was almost as if time stopped for everyone else but these two.

They were in their own little world...
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Somethings wrong...." That was the repeated message that was replayed by Gabe's brain over and over again. He had no sort of idea what kind of peril that he managed to find himself in. The feeling was unlike anything that Gabe ever experienced, this overwhelming presence that this woman brought to him. "Even so, i still favor it. " It was te only thing that treally kept him any sort of company during the times that he was sick. Gabe was going over his cards and reading that one book, that was about it. Eventually, he got better, but that time in his life was a large part of his childhood.

"There has to be a purpose to this game, to any game. What happens if i win? Losing is obvious, i die...or... for some reason, i think itll even be worse than that. " Is this the only way that he can get out of this situation. He was apparently not in kansas anymore from how it seems, but Gbe was willing to take that risk if it was the only option left to him. He had to play his way out, just like that chapter in the "devil's greatest trick".

Strength
Spoiler:

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:07 pm

"A purpose? You call yourself a Man who enjoys a game, yet you need a purpose to play? You should play for the thrill of it all." The whispers began to pick up once again. Their source were unknown, but they seemed to begin to grow louder and louder. It was as if an invisible forced loomed over head and cradled them both within its embrace. Unknown couldn't help but give a sinister smile. That was the problem with most people. They craved purpose. They never took the step into the unknown without knowing where they'd end up. It was unheard of to do things without reason. It was unheard of to do things without purpose. Was there an underlying purpose to Unknown's dance of Chaos? No. She did what she enjoyed, and that was it. There was no purpose or underlining reasoning behind madness. It would not be madness if there were anything to explain it, correct? It was like a cloak and dagger that snuck up on the unexpected. When one lost their reasoning, their purpose, that was when its strike was fatal. They became disconnected with the world, such as her. And when they became disconnected, that's when an entirely new world opened before them.

The woman's voice almost seemed to have substance now. It would be as if they were physically ringing his neck, as the ability to breathe would grow rougher after each second's pass. "Do you still wish to play?" "Do you wish to taste disaster?" "Once you play, you'll lose that delicate thing called ignorance." "You'll lose that abhorred thing called innocence." The finger that pushed into his back did not move. And even though it surely felt as though it was not moving, it also felt as if it were piercing deep into his flesh. Almost as if it were trying to corrupt him. To plant some seed of mania within his being. Mania was compared to a cancer. As time went on, it continued to grow and the host suffered immensely. The world they once saw through pearly gates would then be twisted and distorted into its true appearance before their eyes. This was what created Unknown to begin with. That small seed planted within her skull called Mania. It grew and grew, and soon she lost herself in it. She no longer knew her name, nor her background. The Woman threw her old life away when she decided to dance with the devil some time ago. And this new life... This very special life she lived... It was ravishment.

"What is your answer?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 pm

"......." it is true, there are some things that Gabe would have done for the sheer thrill of it, but this was completely different, to say the least. He wasn't going to risk his life for anything now, that was something that still held weight and value in other situations besides this one. *Sniff Sniff* Gabe didn't necessarily start sniffing unless he was either getting stressed out, or he felt as if he was choking. This time, it was both, and this bizarre and abnormal situation was definitely getting the best of him. However, no matter the thrill or function, there was a sense of principle that Gabe must never forget. " If it has no gain, the game lost its value. Not interested... "

With that being said, Gabe took a brave two steps forward, he didn't want that woman touching him anymore. Any longer, Gabe felt as if something bad was to happen. Being trapped in a game with an unfamiliar system, as well as he opponent holding all of the cards without seeing their face with nothing to gain in the end. It was wildly unforgiving, made for the player to lose every single time even if they win. Perhaps its fear that gripped him and made him frozen. Perhaps it really was a gun, but that in itself is a risk he had to brave through.

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:30 pm

"The game lost its value, did it? The thought of you believing yourself to be a gamer, yet losing interest in the game, truly makes my blood boil." The golden globes narrowed as her gazed seemingly pierced straight through him. Her words were just as sharp, and one could mistake them as deadly. "You may refuse my game of russian roulette, but tonight you'll be participating in a game even without your consent, Cowardly Boy." It would be all too easy to kill him now. She could erase him, and no one would even bat an eye lash. People shield their eyes from what they cannot understand and they dance in the light called 'ignorance is bliss'. This is why they could not see the things she could. This is why some would call her a psychopath when in reality she could see the truths of the world. Unknown had accepted this power just a few months ago, and with that she also accepted the tainted dagger with it. They said the slow knife cut deep, and over time that dagger slowly inched into her shell. It tore through the tendon and bone; making its way to her core.

At first Unknown was scared herself. Scared of what she could do and her decision to humor the devil that appeared at her doorsteps every night. Now she knew full well that she made the right decision. When she finally let that tainted dagger in, she found her euphoria. One could mistake this with a reason to live, or a purpose, but they'd be completely wrong. It was the exact opposite. She learned that no matter what she did on this Earth, she would live and then die. She was a spec, just like the rest of the humans. So why be bound by laws and reasons created by everyone else? When she relinquished those binds and bathed in the sweet sensation of pandemonium, she found her true calling. She savored the taste, and now she would share it with every during the big reveal. Some would live and tell of it, while others would die in their rapture.

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 2zp4d4p

"When I come for your life tonight, will you not have any interest in staying alive? You're not gaining anything in this game, so it has no value, right?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Tonight? What are you talking about?" there was a tint of fear in Gabe's voice, he was basically shook with fear and he had no idea who this was and what it wanted from him. This didn't happen in the book at all, it was something much more otherworldly. His parents, they would miss him if he was gone. The sheltered child who they let out of their sight and he went and got himself killed.

"Alright!!!....ill play...ill play your game..just... If i win...Dont kill me. You dont have to keep that promise, but im playing today so i can live tomorrow.... That my only reason." The only way to win at Russian roulette was to not die right? Gabe didn't want to hurt anyone, Gabe didn't even know what was behind him.

He was gaming for his life, with the devil itself. "What are the rules?"

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 2zp4d4p

Unknown sucked her teeth at his fear, now that he knew his life was in danger. Was this what it took to make the simple minded follow a request? Threaten their lives? "I don't know if I should call you cowardly or brave at this point. But I can tell you feel it, don't you? That paralyzing sensation when you can't control what's about to happen to you. It slowly builds. That paranoia. That mania. It will continue to build in the bowels of your subconscious until its too late. When your mind can no longer take it, then you'll understand the world for what it truly is." She spoke in whispers as he'd suddenly feel her finger upon his back once again. Unknown did not move a step towards him, yet he took two steps forward. How was she now touching him? No, the sensation was much different this time. It didn't feel like a human finger that slowly moved up the arch of his back like the tip of a blade. And this blade made it to the back of his skull where it sat... And then there was a sharp pain he'd feel. Something like a a bolt of lightning surging through his head and tearing away at the edges of his mind. It threatened to rip apart his sanity, but it left such a thing intact. Sanity was something that left one in time.

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 33eplec

This was her game of Russian Roulette. Planting a small seed within the mind called mania. A small dose of poison that had the chance of growing and consuming the rest of his mind. If he allowed it, he'd become more like her. Someone who saw the world for what it was and who used the blood of the "innocent" to keep the demons at bay. The sudden jolt was enough to take the wind out of his sails and cause his knees to buckle. This man would hit the floor, losing consciousness before her eyes. She could only smile and give final whisper.

"See you soon, Gabe."

With this, time continued around them. She was gone, almost like a phantom in the dead of night. All that was left was his unconsciousness body in the center of a crowd. It didn't take long for people to notice him laying there, and they would alert security that someone may have been hurt. He'd be taken away to a place where he could rest and recover before the night.

Social Qualities:

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Gabe didn't care what this person said, he was doing this for his own reasons. He didn't want to see that again, the tears in his families eyes after every hospital visit when he was younger. He pulled through, of course, but that view stayed with him. She wont let him win of course, Gabe was going to do everything and anything he had to do in order to win if it comes down to it.  Though, here words were basically engulfing him down to every letter. Was that even a woman? Whatever it was, if Gabe ever knew of pure evil and terror mixed into one entity, it would have to be whoever it is behind him.

"!!!" He heard no footsteps, but he felt something moving up his back. He had no idea what it was, behind him, but everything stopped once it reached his skull.

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] 377?cb=20151030230134

He couldn't even utter anything after that, he heard the last contents of the voice. IT uttered his name, Just what happened to him?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticky Fingers [Event Topic :: Afternoon]
Page 1 of 1