Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
Moonie
Ryugon
Sosina
Enigma
Captain Caliber
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 0NaDc9l

Additional Map Key:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Well, that went well, is everyone good on health and whatnot?” Gabe would say as he fixed himself up, looking a bit rouged and crooked due to the fact that the battles were starting to get even more intense with each passing conflict. So far, Gabe felt as if they were on a roll. “Hold on a second….” Gabe would say this as his persona appeared, following an array of light that went over the team in order to give them a small sense of relief. “That should hold you for the time being, and the chewing soul that the frog prince found in that chest, please use that to replenish yourselves of the energy you spent in the battle before. “ Looking over to the mask that knight was holding, Gabe could only hope that it would be the last of the surprises. However, he did see a structure up ahead and frowned from the inside of his mask. What he liked best was the idea of being able to handle anything that went in in their way, properly dealing with the fact that the traps or little bit of obstacles that  invidia had set up would be taken down one at a time.

“Don’t feel discouraged about the negotiation, not all of us have the golden voice of an angel that the magical girl over here has. Then again, it could be a part of her charm nevertheless, I wouldn’t feel offended if she decided to give it another try. I actually haven’t thought of the reactions of the other demons if we were to remain successful in being on nonthreatening terms with an opponent. Is it possible that the sense of aggression from the other side will cease and would pacify them?” Gabe wasn’t sure, but it was a thought to speculate on as they  would get something akin to a break of the constant conflict with these creatures if they managed to win one over. “The versatility that the frog prince contains is something we should all have a common goal of striving for,  the only way that I can think of achieving or mimicking such strength besides continuing to use our powers is by gathering these shards from those demons.  But like humans, they can be fickle and uncooperative, putting ourselves in a false sense of security in enemy territory can be dangerous, remember that.

After that, Gabe looked on and started to inspect the area.

movement
Spoiler:

stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

updates are allocated in latest compodium update

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4064-gabe-s-persona-compodium
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:09 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 3ZUyFz3

In your way stands a kind of statue. But on its face was a horn-like mask on there. It looks like you can take it off and keep it with you.

QAS Event: Initiated!

>Take the mask

>Don't take the mask

Last edited by Godai on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Gabe takes the mask
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:29 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 AY4k4aT

As the Psyche-Terrorist takes the mask, the statue began to crumble and disappear. However, the entire team feel a kind of weight on their soul.

Debilitating Effect Gained On Whole Team:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 6:28 pm

As the demons were vanquished, despite the less than stellar attempt to skewer the demons on Shiro's blades, the knight seemed less than thrilled. He practically gave blood to the demon in the hopes that negotiations would benefit the team, but he hesitated on risking more of his life. He reasoned with himself that keeping that health would protect him from another attack, but he still felt bitter at the fact that he couldn't successfully get the shards from the demon. He simply sighed while sheathing his blade, letting the healing rays restore his vitality.
Just to unintentionally rub a bit of salt into the wound, the gambler tried reassuring him and insisting that the woman named Pretty Guardian B had more of a silver tongue than him and would be better suited to negotiations. He couldn't outclass his allies in damage output, and now he was being pushed away from handling negotiations because, of course, someone could do it better than him. What good was he to the team if he could be replaced with a more useful ally? All he had going for him was his Analysis ability, which wouldn't even come up very often with the limited amount of stamina Shiro and he possessed.

"Right, I guess I'm not one for negotiations compared to Pretty Guardian B... All I can do is fight with adequate damage output and analyze foes. Look, do you want to switch me out with anyone? I feel like another one of our comrades could do a better job than me everywhere else.. no, I shouldn't be thinking this kind of stuff. I'm at the forefront of the team, so I'll be pulling my weight in any way I can. I trust the rest of you to know where and when I will be useful."

As the party progressed, he fell back a bit to talk with the Frog Prince.

"So, that ability of yours is exceptionally versatile, Prince. I don't know what enabled this variation in our abilities, but whatever I can do to strengthen it, I would be happy to help. So, these shards play some role in enabling multiple abilities for us as well? I believe I heard about something like this on the black market... demon masks, if memory serves. I came across shards in the forest, so I can recognize them at the least. Now, what's up ahead...? Oh, a mask."

Action:

Tension NPC - Trinity:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Done-zo! I totally broke a sweat this time, can't believe they, like, dodged my fireballs twice! Did you see that?”, she said a bit flabbergasted to the party, lifting her arms to stretch, yawning in a rather audible tone. “This should be more fun because, you know, it's a club! ...but there isn't any DJ around, boo... Hey, Prince, can we terrorists get a lunch break?

( Switching out so Moonie can get in~ )
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Frog rushed forward, following Gabe and the pointy dude.

"Yeah man, you should strive to be strong like me. I support that." He grinned at the Pointy Dude when the guy walked over to talk to him. "Iunno why I have these powers either, but they're pretty awesome regardless!"

The Amphibian Prince:

The Big Debut Movement:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey? Where are you going??” Noticing how she was the only one left behind after the guys kept going forward and she distracted herself with the club environment and the visual exploration, Brittany rushed right behind Frogerio, catching up to them in no time. “That's not right, to leave a lady behind... What if some demon appeared to attack me? Oh and I heard what you were saying! Thank you! You know, that was the nicest thing you said about me in a while! I don’t mean to brag but… Actually, I do mean to brag a bit, I’m definitely good with these demon talk topic! It’s funny, because… the way that Phantom Thief or whatever said it, I thought it would be easier for us? Like, demons are…uh, what’s the word we use? “Sentient”, right? Yeah, they’re sentient and understand our language, so it shouldn’t be hard to talk to them like we’re talking to another person! On the other hand…”, she placed a finger on her chin, giving a bit of deeper thought into the matter.

Every demon is different. Just like we, people! Every person reacts differently to different stuff, so just because this demon did not like you or something doesn’t mean you’re bad. It just means you two, like, don’t match?? You don’t have to feel bad because of it, you can’t please everyone on earth. Not even I can! Besides, it’s not a matter of competition, who does what better. We’re in this together, so we’ll fight for each other, nothing else matters. Right?”, she said, trying to give a bit of reassurance to the Yellow Knight fellow that, despite being a newbie, he was as much of a valuable asset in this mission as everyone else. A failure is just a failure and sometimes an opportunity for improvement. “I think I’m good with blasting fire and glitter rainbows at demons! I dunno why, but that’s what my Persona does and it’s so totes amaze-balls! Tuxedo Mask can do fire as well, and he takes care of the rest of us with the replenishing light or something. And the Amphibian Prince, for example, talks inside people’s heads with his persona and… apparently can…change personas?” Her eyes glanced a bit to Frogerio, unsure of what exactly is the extension of his powers. Regardless of everyone’s speculations, she couldn’t shake the feeling there was more to it than meets the eye, than the mundane “abilities” they all share. Perhaps an intuition in the purest sense of the word, not a feeling derived from the rise of their supernatural powers… Anyway, there was a time and a place to voice such concerns and it wasn’t now nor here. Not when they had more urgent matters to take care. “Uh, another mask? What are these for? This is the second one in a row... And everytime we touch them, I kinda feel a bit weird. Like I’m tired or something, even though I’m perfectly fine, I can go on for miles yet. Is it just me?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Their intelligence doesn't necessarily mean that they are able to truly understand what we are saying to them. Trust me, I wouldn't give the demons too much credit when some of them come off as sociopaths that basically attack us first and asks questions later. I can honestly bet my bottom dollar that if we were to guard and do nothing with our first encounter, we would still be assaulted regardless, and yet we need to start negotiations with our aggressors. Do you see how this comes off as? Our inherit relationship with demons is anything but equal, so I'd rather think about something else for the time being. Gabe had his own reserved opinion on that matter.

"At the very best, our good fortune entails that we are better off using each other. If there is nothing to gain from a relationship, would you still try to maintain it? All kinds of value end up making a full circle as to how you can be of use to the person and vice versa, the fundamentals of bonds are for obtaining something that you lack, even in emotion. We can't seek that sort of fulfillment in creatures that came from another world. It might be off topic, but as soon as your empathy starts to cloud the facts, i think that it's necessary for me to step in and say something. "

Adjusting his hat, Gabriel would continue to lead the way as he let out a small chuckle at the fact that Brittany stated that he took care of them. "Pulling my weight in an important mission that's risking all of our lives is the bare minimum. I expect an equal contribution out of everyone tonight, atleast everyone who desires to see tomorrow. There is no going back, so taking our strengths and utilizing them to the fullest strength is what we have to do in order to succeed. As for the masks, they seem to have some semblance to the structures in the front of the club, but holding these clues tends to bare negative consequences for our wellbeing. If these become too hard to bear, i'll take the masks back to the front and see if i can lose them for the time being. It might be an extra trip, but if only one of us has to go and by separating, the rest of you will not be burdened by the masks, i'll do it alone. "

Movement
Spoiler:

Using
Spoiler:

stats
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gabe on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 10:31 pm

(Editing movement to make up for QAS misunderstanding.)
While Lui appreciated the reassurance from his team, it didn't stick around long when Pretty Guardian B went off to indulge is a bit of bragging. True, demons are intelligent enough to understand them and at least hear them out, but Lui considered figuring people out his specialty. Adapting his outer personality to better appeal to whoever he's conversing with is an familiar skill of his, only made more apparent by the physical manifestation of his mask and armor. As long as he was the Knight, he should at least carry himself with more confidence than a scared child. Whether he was useful to them or baggage halting their progress, he was there and ready to fight, so who was he to forget his mission? Renewed in spirit for the time being, he hung back a bit to talk to Pretty B, seeing how she was going on and asking questions.

"Everyone has their specialties, I suppose. I don't know if any of my skills are necessarily unique compared to what everyone else can do, be it ice attacks, piercing blows, and analysis, but I guess having two more hands and one more blade than a party without me would be beneficial. I'm still not used to the dynamic of this group, so feel free to swap me in or out depending on my ability to aid the party. Until I need swapping out, I trust in whoever's leading the charge to use my abilities to the fullest, be it the gambler, our Pretty Guardian B, or... the Prince.

To answer your question, Pretty B, I can't speak for what these masks are meant to do, although I assume it has something to do with the path to the District Leader. The effect doesn't just affect you; just holding this skull mask already feels like a weight is on my heart, to the degree that even Shirokishi can feel it. With all of us moving in close proximity, it looks like you're feeling the effects as well. Maybe we can stop by the hallway back at the start and drop these off to relieve the effects. Having several masks is dangerous to the party as a whole, but grabbing all of them while taking down enemies can reduce the time we spend backtracking. Again, I leave the decision to the rest of you.

Now then, pee-tees, shall we make our way to the next foe?"

Action:

Tension NPC - Trinity:

Last edited by Captain Caliber on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : QAS actually whole block, adjusting movement)
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 11:19 pm

So...no one is gonna tell me what the masks are for? Okay! I can guess just fine or ask the next demon then! Hum, I kinda wonder if there are more of them for us to collect... oooooh, you know what? This looks totally like a Treasure Hunt! It's been a while since the last time I played Treasure Hunt! What about you guys?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 8:15 pm

The Big Debut Movement:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:33 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EkxJDyp

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Archangel (Left), Level 5:

Yomotsu Shikome, Level 4:

Archangel (Right), Level 5:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:39 pm

"Im up! Knight, try to scan one so we can get a chain going and make this go by quick! If one's left alone, that minimizes risk and we can negotiate."

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next