Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]

Go down 
+7
Moonie
Ryugon
Sosina
Enigma
Captain Caliber
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Godai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 pm

As the party advanced, both Xombie and Aya were first to approach the closed doors that lied ahead. The latter swaggered onward with confidence and anticipation while the former had a discernible glee of enjoyment in each movement. Power was evident in their each step. Soon, a combination of glass and wood shattered with one blow of their respective personas. There ahead was a scene of someone clapping once the obstruction was obliterated away. A mass of people, mostly women, were present with a man in their midst. For the Psyche-Terrorists, he was surely someone familiar.

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 QYhWWpW

"Welcome, I've been waiting for you. I was worried you wouldn't make it."

In front of them was a man who watched them with faint interest. But there was something undeniable in his eyes if one could had the capacity to notice, scorn. The people at this side murmured and chuckled in derision. A motley crew of revolutionary wannabes. When you really boiled down to it, they looked like a bunch of cosplaying nerds, absolutely ridiculous. Like every rebellious element, they were to be stamped out without fail. At this point, it was a given within Endymion. This was the domain of a District Leader, after all.

"Wouldn't wanna ruin the hype even for the world, bub. Not in a gig like this, would be a helluva lame night otherwise, wouldn't it?" the Wretched girl replied in a drawl as she cracked out an used shell from her shotgun before loading another. Her eyes darted between each person near Invidia. Looking and reassessing the situation, she was keeping herself ready with all the built-up energy inside, especially how enticing it was to fill their faces with lead. Xombie, on the other hand, nonchalantly hung his scythe between his shoulders and his wrists over the shaft. "Enjoying night life is great and all, but why all this trouble with your idols? It's like you keep going through them like tissue paper, ya know?"

He ignored the sudden glares from the mass around Invidia. If they had it within them, there would no doubt be hisses at his general direction. The man only smirked at the masked Psyche-Terrorist and shrugged. He coolly began to address them. "What a crude comparison. I only wish to watch who comes out on top and see who manages to usurp their predecessors. It's an intriguing cycle to amuse myself with... and a necessary one. Perhaps it's about time for me to set aside these trifles for now. I do have very special visitors who just walked in here this time in their place."

Last edited by Godai on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:36 pm

"You have quite the interesting set of housekeeping invidia, surely you know of a good dry cleaning service to get the bloodstains out, right?  Those "things" even killed your own people, which makes me wonder if those groupies over there really understand just how expendable they are? The cannibal thing, what's that about? A fetish? " Gabe would say this as he eyed the glaring group of normies, popping a chewing soul into his mouth in order to be more prepared for anything that came his way.

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 Cmu7hklXgAAyWNx
"Well, long story short. We just moved into the neighborhood and wanted to say hi....at your own expense. I would consider you as a showman yourself, let's see the great invidia takes the stage for a while. Feel free to call it a private show if you want. So, may we have this dance? "

Gabe was trying to be very careful when it came to invidia. His team was here, but he still knew that this wouldn't be over by a long shot.

Stats
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

Notable items/skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 3:17 am

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 Ei6Cagn

“Then read the fucking Hunger Games if you’ve got such a hard-on for survival competition. You want usurpation? Well you're getting it hot and ready!” Ragnarok interrupted, taking his place to stand beside Shotaro and the others. Now that they were actually face to face with the single man that ran this district instead of envisioning him as this abstract entity against which they had to rebel… he wasn’t so scary at all. The only thing that worried him was how quick these people were to follow his false promises; they stuck to him like flies to honey.

“People like you who so wantonly ignore the value of life make me want to stab a rusty nail through my head… but from the look on your face and the calm with which you greet us, I suppose you’ve heard enough speeches about higher causes by now.” Ragnarok stated, priming all of his systems for combat and wrapping his tail around the handles of his knives. “History will decide who’s right. End of story.” Usually Ragnarok reserved some sense of mercy or humanity… but for someone like this, it would be an insult to everyone he cared about not to bring back the heartless soldier he used to be. Tonight, a god was fated to die, and the tricksters would certainly not lament.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:07 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 QYhWWpW

At first he raised a quizzical eyebrow at Gabriel, but soon his face relaxed from understanding who he was talking about. He began to chuckle darkly at him as he ignored how his posse focused their glares at him. "Cannibalism? You must be mistaken. I'm not the one who told our newest reigning member to eat. It was her that came to that conclusion. Not me. All I did was simply gave her incentive to work her way up the ladder. It isn't any different from anyone wanting to pursue better opportunities from the meager conditions they originate from. Ruthlessness is the key here. And laxity the poison once they finally clawed their way on top. And besides, her predecessors didn't come to that conclusion either. I'm afraid you're blaming an innocent man here."

It was almost haughty how he replied. He simply washed his hands of the matter. Envy was a tempting seed that grew and nurtured ambition. And that was what Invidia was and represented within this realm hidden behind the veneer of beauty and popularity. Suzie Q was indeed a breeding ground of ravenous piranhas. He smirked at Selenus' direction while still addressing Gabriel. "My, what a pretty mongrel. It's an utter shame he's such a bleeding heart. Have you potty-trained him? I would hate to have the janitor to come in this early in the evening."

His group began to laugh mockingly in a chorus. But Invidia began to gesture them to something. The mass of people quietly understood as most of them began to walk back and watch. The few who were near him began to cackle and soon their shape shifted and changed. The Psyche-Terrorists would soon see Invidia surrounded by demons.

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 BfYfW5u

"If it's a dance you sorely desire, then I shall oblige to my guest's wishes. Do take care to not disappoint me."

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 Q5Ri9aH

PvS Boss Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Invidia, Level 10:

Speakers:

Banshee, Level 8:

Undine, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Frog stared bemusedly at Invidia. The hoodie-clad man was far from imposing. His stature was thin and fragile, save for that piercing eye, an reflector under the curtains of his hair. The way he talked was too pretentious. And trust me, Frog would be the one to tell apart pretentiousness easily.
After all, being pretentious was his thing.

"Pssh. You say you wanna dance, but then hide behind two of your naked lady demon lackeys.
If you're truly up to the task, then man up. Don't expect us to go easy on any of you, keke."
Vishnu appeared behind Frog, casting the analyzing spell on Invidia. Frog remained calm, extending a palm forwards, Temperance into Sun, casting the card away with a flick of the wrist. Asura emerged from his subconciousness, and the Terrorist crew would feel a sudden burst of energy wash over them. They were all buffed now, and ready to take this guy.

"Let's take care of his girlfriends first. Though he looks kinda gay, but whatever. The Speakers worry me. He's gotta have some trick up his sleeve with those things."

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 2:58 pm

"Try not to die, this is it!"

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 3:12 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 S965Rrf
"Oh, trust me, the janitor will be working overtime tonight."

Ragnarok:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Ash she walked into the room Unison slipped her backup phone out and set it to record, holding it near her side under the veil she had, taking in the answer to the question about the killings, and getting Invidai's response to it, him admitting who it was, or at least that it was one of his newest people, which of course only pointed to one person, then as the people stepped back she closed the phone and slipped it back into her pockets "You call my Ally a Mongrel, and you simply sidestep your involvement, I am sure you understand why I can't let you leave here alive...." she said as she raised her hand and her shield built itself around her ".....As for dancing....if it's anything like your choice in style I highly doubt you can do little more then a two step..."

Trinity's stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:00 am

"Heh. Let's get going." When he spoke, he seemed to hold a hand out before clenching it to a thumbs down gesture, and began to rap several lines of lyrics, seemingly moving in a more agile manner, awaiting the strike from the enemies, though it was obvious to the terrorists that it was no simple song he sung. It was doing something, but what?

Invidia, Level 10:

Speakers:

Banshee, Level 8:

Undine, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:09 am

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 28bb7v5

Invidia, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:15 am

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 28bb7v5

Invidia, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:55 pm

The Amphibian Prince:

Aya:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 pm

[INSERT THE ONCE MORE GRAPHIC HERE]

The Amphibian Prince:

Aya:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:16 pm

"You got me pretty good, but i'm not done yet! "

stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 pm

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 S965Rrf
"C'mon, Uni! Snap out of it!"

Ragnarok:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]   The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Debut [Psyche-Terrorist Dungeon]
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next