Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nightly Feast [Deshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Nightly Feast [Deshi] Empty
PostSubject: Nightly Feast [Deshi]   Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Nightly Feast [Deshi] Tumblr_nxvjm46AtT1u0fohoo1_500

Music would blare out into the night from Champagne's bar resort. Everything was lit up brilliantly on his property as those currently visiting danced, drank, and ate with glee. Champagne had caught a rather rare fish the other day, a brilliant feast to behold when grilled by yours truly. He had called over some of his regulars and they happily traveled to his remote slice of paradise for some great mead and meal.

Champagne himself would be absentmindedly dancing whilst he tended the grill, serving up drinks when needed. But most importantly, he held in one hand a rather large glass of chardonnay he was drinking from diligently. It was his favorite drink for some reason, and no one seemed to know why. But regardless, with a happy spin, he'd seem as positive and happy as always.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Feast [Deshi]   Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 pm

This is going to be a disaster or a great time, that was the thought that ran through Devi’s head the moment he saw B waving around an invitation to a tropical bar or something. Don’t get the demon wrong, he loved a good drink and quite frankly could hang easily enough at the bar if it was just him and Sinclair that is. The demon could hold his liquor quite well and even when drunk was the least worrisome thing around a bar scene. Sinclair was the calmest one and the one that typically stayed sober, so the pair together were actually pretty good bar partners. Now throw B in the mix and the tides changed. Oh it could be fun alright, but unlike Devi who could hold his composer in a party situation, this pretty lady became even more hyper and when drunk could be all over the place to the point that Devi and Sinclair spent more time watching her than actually having fun. It could be stressful, but sometimes it could be fun. It was honestly a 50/50 chance when throwing her into the mix, so the demon was a bit cautious to jump on the boat at first. Staring at the flyer, the demon would narrow his eyes a bit at the location not familiar with it, but it looked fun and getting there with an image would be a easy enough. Even so..…

He would look at B who was staring at him with puppy eyes her hands folded in front of her as she hoped silently for a yes. Man he hated that. He would look towards Sinclair who typically had a more level head only to find him giving a hopeful look too! What even? The demon scratched the back of his head as his tail flicked as his eyes drifted back to the paper for a few seconds before looking at the other two again.

“If ya’ll wanna go that bad, then I suppose I ain’t gonna stop ya,” he would say, getting a happy clap and jump from B and a pleased nod from Sinclair. The demon would let out an amused snort as he began rolling the paper up. “One catch though.” The other two froze their expression tense as the demon finished rolling the paper up and gave them a mischievous grin. “If I hear either of ya’ll complaining about this place or  how boring it was I am going to hit ya’ll with something and you ain’t allowed to avoid it, k?” The two instantly relaxed as they gave the demon their word they wouldn’t avoid punisment if they complained. With that matter settled, Devi would tighten his grip on the paper as ink sunk into it from his hand and consumed it and then him and then the others.

Some seconds later, a strange portal of black ink would appear on the quiet side of the place the event was to be held and from it three black figures appeared. As that ink disappeared, it would pull away from the figures revealing Devi and his crew. The destination had been found, so now it was all a matter of finding the party...something not too hard to do thanks to sounds and light guiding the way. Following the pathway, it wouldn’t take long for the trio to find the crowds and after carefully slipping into the midst, they too would get swallowed up in the energy of the place. After about 10 minutes of being there. Sinclair had stopped eating after two plates and actually was dancing on the floor with B who was still full of energy even with her second glass of wine in hand. Leaving the pair to continue to dance, the smaller demon would shift through the crowd and head towards the area where a young man was at the grill and apparently the one handing out the drinks to which he actually wanted at this point from all that dancing. Unlike Sinclair who went for the food and B who went for the drinks as soon as they got here, he had surprisingly restrained himself.

He remained in a moderately good mood as he approached the grill as he watched the other dance and spin. Grinning he would mimic the spin in his own way before tip toeing to see the other better as he used his tail for more balance.

“Hey! Hey! What you got to drink around here, handsome?” he would ask remaining friendly and relaxed as the party continued onward.

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Feast [Deshi]   Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:40 pm

With a another spin, Champagne would pick at the fish gently. It was getting a little charred on the edges, which was fine, but it meant that the meat could get burnt in a bit. He'd gently bend down and poke a stick into the fire's wooden fuel. With a gentle nod he'd grab a small bucket of water and throw some of it into the fire. Not enough to completely dowse the flames but enough to wet the wood and cause the fire to weaken. With that out of the way, the meat wouldn't become burnt anytime soon.

Though, he wouldn't be staring at the fish for much longer as a most interesting visitor walked over to his bar. The drunkard would smile gently at the compliment, holding his cup up gently in acknowledgement of the question. He'd sip some of his drink before speaking, a calm and smooth voice escaping his mouth.

"Hm hm... I have everything under the sun, moon, and the stars. This bar has more alcohol than I think the multiverse does, I boast confidently." he'd say with a small chuckle, placing his glass down and preparing the bar for a show. Well, he hoped it'd be a show. What a downer if the little guy didn't want something truly exciting and fascinating. Sure, his chardonnay wasn't that flashy but... The host never had to appear flashy to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Feast [Deshi]   Nightly Feast [Deshi] EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:07 pm

The demon was relatively patient seeming more entertained by the behavior of the other cooking than bothered by it. When the other noticed him, the demon would find himself grinning easily enough as the guy just rolled with the compliment and in turn answered his question. To what he heard the demon's eyebrows would raise a bit as he chuckled.

"That a pretty big boast there,"
he would begin before shifting to hop up on one of the bar stools placing him in a more comfortable position and at vantage point where he could not only see better, but the other could see him better too. Settling in his seat, he would lean forward as his left eye narrowed and his smile turned into a grin of mischief. "You seem like you know your drinks well enough, so instead of choosing I am gonna give ya a challenge. Give me a drink that is a perfect balance of sweet and bitter. We prefer if you make one that won't get me drunk off my first drink. If I like, I may stay a while. Make the drink colorful and furnish it with a complimentary slice of fruit on the rim. If you do well, I'll give a nice tip. Bonus points if you can entertain me too. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightly Feast [Deshi]   Nightly Feast [Deshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightly Feast [Deshi]
Page 1 of 1