Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Food for thought (Deshi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Food for thought (Deshi) Empty
PostSubject: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 am

It was a beautiful, beautiful day in the colony of Eirini. It was so goddamn beautiful... that it was almost sickening. Or so it seemed to the pouting man dressed in a dark grey sweatshirt as he sat with his arms crossed on a stool behind what maybe once looked like a hot dog stand, but was now so beaten up and old that it could've very well been a scrap of trash metal. Tinges of red and yellow paint, present on several spots across the surface of this so-called stand indicated what its original coloration might've been like. On one of its sides, there was a sign reading: 'Buy a hot dog, get a free physics lesson.', but it was almost as battered as the rest of the contraption and therefore barely readable. Perhaps whoever made it had long since realized how pointless it was...

The fluxuating world around the stand contrasted its broken down state, making it look even more miserable as it stood on one side of Eirini's main plaza. The man behind the stand wasn't helping the general image with his annoyed frown and pouted face as he stared, like a vulture, at each and every person which passed him, but decided not to buy a hot dog. It was a perfectly perfect day! Why weren't the people hungry? He expected a lot more attention as he positioned himself on this exact spot, even going as far as to get himself an actual permit, (something that he rarely did!!!) just so he could make some money off of people. God knew he needed money.

And so he sat, waiting for someone, anyone, to order a hot dog.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Dr. Fang and Gurdy walked about the town, the small creature happy to be out while Fang simply followed not really interested in much as he concentrated or simply being “normal” for once. A task that was tough and quite the drag to be honest, but something he was determined to try to master…at least for a few hours. Or maybe a few minutes…seconds... Honestly, he didn’t know how long he could keep up the act before he deliberately started to look for flaws or something to work on. It was suppose to be a holiday, but…the good doctor did not like this idea. Sure a break for an hour or two was nice, but longer than that was valuable time being wasted on nothing. And that is what made him want to tear his hair out in the end.

Thankfully, Fang was logical despite being a workaholic. He managed to keep his cool relatively well despite his eternal distress at the situation as he simply kept walking, his eyes drifting here and there occasional. When Gurdy unexpectedly stopped right in front of the doctor, Fang almost tripped over the little fellow, but thankfully saved himself from faceplanting on the ground with a few well placed steps. Letting out a sigh of relief now that that disaster had been avoid, dark eyes would turn towards Gurdy…except Gurdy was gone. Blinking in confusion, Dr. Fang had a moment of panic as he thought for sure someone had stolen his little pet; however, when he found the purple creature wagging its tail as it stared up at some form of structure, the doctor found the panic from earlier melting and turning into perplexity instead.

What in Erisia was that? A food stand? No that couldn’t be right. Just look at that display and yet…the sign says something about hot dogs and physic lessons….

What?

Dr. Fang blinked for a moment not really comprehending this strange thing he saw. The scene was illogical and wrong to be frank and yet there it was. And because it was simply there, the doctor drifted over to it curious as to what sort of person ran such a stand.

When he approach, Gurdy would run around him making a happy little squeak in the process. It clearly wanted the food that was being served at this stand. Why that was Fang could not even image, but if Gurdy wanted the food here well then he would buy it.

Looking to the owner of the stand, he would hesitate as he saw the look on the man's face. Honestly, was he trying not to get customers with that face? Sarcasm aside, Fang would eventually open his mouth to order.

“I’d like buy one hot dog, if don’t mind,” he would say in a soft tone, polite tones as he gave the other a casual look.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Minutes seemed like hours as he sat there, just watching and waiting. The day has been utterly unproductive... and it was slowly becoming clearer and clearer that he was not getting much in return for getting himself a permit to put up the food stand there. He had just began drifting away in an disinterested nap when something shook him up.

A voice? W-wait, was someone actually going to buy something? His eyes flashed open as he scooted onto his feet. "A-a hot dog? Oh yes, right, right! This is a hot dog stand, hah..." The man said as he observed the other, now completely shaken out of his passive state by a customer. He promptly grabbed a hot dog (the smell immediately wafting through the air), some paper to hold it and a piece of bread, when, in the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of something. Some weird animal, eh? Giving the animal a chuckle, he turned back to the man. "Is that for you or for the little thing over there?" Noticing the look the man had been giving the stand, he added: "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Had this guy even heard him? He seemed to be on the edge of napping or something. Strange. Why would a shop owner….eh? Fang blinked at the words that came at the other’s mouth.

“Yes. So your sign has one assume,” he said as his eyebrows furrowed at the strangeness of the situation. Had the man really been sleep then? Huh…anyway. After that odd little moment passed the man got to work getting the hot dog ready. Well at least the food smelt good, so that was a plus. Even Gurdy seemed to approve of the scent as it wagged its tail excitedly waiting.

When the man chuckled at Gurdy’s presence, Fang would watch the other quietly with the polite stare of a parent daring another to make a comment about their kid. Nothing hostile just watchful; however, Gurdy on the other hand gave that chuckle a light snort as it looked up at the man who had the food with focused eyes. Honestly, if the creature could fly it would take the hot dog right out of his hands. Simply amazing.

Cute distraction aside, Fang would shake his head lightly as he gave the other a sheepish smile. Heh. He had been found out. “It’s for my friend here,” he said lightly and then settling into an easy stance he would shrug at the next question.

“Not really anything wrong. More curious than anything,” he began as he looked at the shop once again. “I was curious who ran this rather unique shop, so I came over. Besides, I like to learn. So then can I trust what your sign says, Mr….?” Fang would trail off leaving the last part open for the man to fill in if he wanted.

Note: :
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 2:20 pm

"Ironfist. Mr. Ironfist! Pleased to make your acquaintance." The man extended his free hand to the other and gave him a wide grin as he went to shake hands. As he noticed the way the little critter had been acting, he couldn't help but smirk. "You're an eager little thing, aren't you? Very well." He crouched and gave the thing its hot dog. "You enjoy." He added as he got back up. "And you, dear gentleman, that will be 9 VC."

"You said you have seen the sign? You mean, that old thing?" Leaning over the stand curiously, the man pointed at the battered sign. Was this man really interested in that? A flutter of a hearbeat struck harder as memories flooded. That sign had been made back before he had had to face the reality of the situation, of the sad state dubbed as 'life'. "Hmmm..." He leaned back and crossed his hands. "Sadly, I cannot still offer that kind of service. Times have changed." He said before falling silent.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Ironfist, huh? What an interesting name.

“The pleasure is mine. My name is Fang,” Fang would respond easily taking the other’s hand and shaking it. He was more well mannered than he first appeared to be. Well then, this was looking better and better each moment. And look at that, he even gave Gurdy the hotdog, an action that had the little creature coming over to him for the food. It would take the hotdog and munch on it a bit and then beaming with joy it would wag its tail even faster at the hot dog before eating some more. Impressive.

“Well done. Gurdy may love food, but to approve of it so fast must mean you are pretty good at what you sale. I cannot ignore that,” Fang would say as he handed over the amount told along with a bit more for a tip.  

When he mentioned the sign and the other looked over at, Fang found himself frowning a bit at the words. “Ah such a pity. It would’ve been interesting to see how you taught in the past,” Fang said and then becoming more curious about the other he would ask. “What made you stop teaching and resort to this instead?”

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:14 pm

"Is that so?" He looked down at the critter. What was it, even? The way it devoured the hot dog, however, proved that it was content. If it knew what was in those things, it wouldn't be so joyful. Eh, what mattered was that it was good tasting. And not only that, but would you look at that! The man gave him a tip to boot, at the already overpriced food item.

"Thank you very much, hmhmhm." Ironfist added as he deposited the money into his pocket with a grin on his face.

The grin, however, vanished from his face when the man went over to mention the sign further. He looked at the man for a moment seriously, before speaking up. "Nothing. It was always both this and the teaching. And it would have been that way now as well, had anyone actually taken their time to listen." He huffed and grunted something beneath his voice. "You seem like a man of study yourself. Since you have already posed the topic, tell me what is it that you do."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:11 pm

Gurdy would hardly notice being observed as it ate the hot dog and then began sniffing at the paper for more; however, for the moment the little creature was content with hunting for crumbs rather than getting another.

“Sure,” Fang would respond easily enough to the thank you, the air remaining relaxed until the subject switched back to the sign. From the looks of things, this was a sore subject for the man and to be frank Fang wasn’t expecting an answer from the way the other watched him. So when he did get one the doctor found himself raising an eyebrow at the explanation. So he had failed because no one listened? That was indeed a pity. Physics was always fun to dabble in. Well at least for him it was.

“I see. If only I had found you sooner, I could’ve suggested some students to you,” Fang said as he folded his arms in thought. “Hm?” he would look up at the other with a careful gaze when he was asked the question, but then after a few moments a light smirk would cross his face.

“You catch on quick. I like that. I research machinery and weapons for a living and dabble here and there in other subjects. All with the goal of making life easier and safer for the people here and in the sister colony,” he said in calm tones. There wasn’t a single lick of cockiness behind what he said at all. He was simply being honest. It seemed the common ground got the doctor to relax a bit more around the man who now had his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 pm

"Hmhm." He chuckled. "Fate is a cruel mistress." He said to the other before unfolding his arms and shrugging. "What is done is done, there is no need to think ill about the past." He finished before folding his arms again and listening to what the man had to say.

"Oooho! So you're one of those, ha?" He smirked and closed his eyes contently. "Guess really nobody works when the maidens have their birthday."

Silence befell the atmosphere as he simply stood and waited, the light smirk still tingling across his face. When he spoke up again out of the blue, his voice echoed. "I've always believed in the more practical scientifical practices, if I may make this word-play, haha!" Opening his eyes and looking at Fang, he raised his eyebrow mischievously. "I was never a fan of paperwork and such. Anyhow, your little friend seems to still be hungry. Hmhm!" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm

“Heh. I hear you there,” Fang agreed in a quiet voice as he turned slightly away from the other to view the scenery around him as his mind lingered for a brief time on that blow Lady Fate had dealt him sometime ago. He wondered…would that stain ever go away? Or would it follow him to his grave? The doctor thought a bit more before nodding lightly at the next set of words. Yeah. Don’t linger on the past or think badly of it…but how could one do that when a wound was deep?

Whatever the answer was to that Fang didn’t know or bother to answer at the moment as he pushed the thought aside as his eyebrow rose at the other’s comment.

“Hm? One of what?” he asked as he eyed the other carefully. Was he trying to make an insult or a point with that? And what was with the smirk of his? Was he perhaps happy about something? Not exactly good at reading emotions at times, Fang would let the comment slid as he placed his hands in the deep pockets of his lab coat. Perhaps it was nothing. Best not analyze it too much.

“Mmm. Some don’t, but it is not a holiday for everyone. I am sure those in charge of preparing these festivities are working quite hard to make it perfect for the occasion,” he said before falling silent again, his gaze linger on the other for a moment before drifting elsewhere when the man decided to go silent himself. He seemed lost in thought so Fang did not bother him for now.

As the two men fell silent, Gurdy placed a paw on the paper that threatened to blow away. It really wanted another hot dog, but at the same time it didn’t want to be greedy. Pondering what cute tactic to use to get its way, it would just watch the paper for now thinking.

“Wiink!” a startled grunt from Gurdy came around the same time that Ironfist spoke unexpectedly. Between the two sounds, Fang (who had been thinking about examining that Ferris Wheel) came out of his thoughts with a light "hmm", as he looked back at the other. The gaze he gave to the other was of someone who had been sleeping rather than thinking. As he heard the joke, he would stare at the other for a moment in silence.

…He honestly didn’t get it. Was it suppose to be funny? Oh dear. Anyway, not be rude the doctor would simply shake his head, a smirk only appearing when the other spoke on food once more. Looking down at Gurdy, Fang would pick her up and easily balance her on one hip.

“Oho? Is that so?” he would say and then moving Gurdy so she was facing the guy fully. He would continue. “How about two for the same price as before hmm?” he asked a bit of mischief of his own perhaps leaking out or maybe he was playing negotiator for Gurdy who was giving the man the look of doom.

Making its eyes as large possible as it wiggled its nose and gave the cutest oink it could work up. With sheer cuteness it was trying to cut a deal with the man. The question was would it work?

Note:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:13 pm

"Hahaha! Nothing, nothing!" Ironfist laughed. From what he could see, his comment had been taken as a slight offense, while he meant nothing wrong, really. He still found it funny, and that's what he laughed over. "Don't take it as an offense, hmhm." He began. "It's just I wasn't expecting such an reply. Still, I don't have anything against you nor anyone else. Besides, working towards the betterment of the lives of others is a noble cause indeed!"

With the intonation placed on the final syllable, the man laughed once again and fell silent, pretty confident that no harm was done. "Hmm." He nodded. "What would we do without them, eh?"

Both men having grown silent after the final remark, the time seemed to come to a standstill. Ironfist focused his attention of the little critter that was playing around with the paper, obviously hungry for more, when he made the comment and got a reply from the scientist. He didn't seem to take the joke well, but Ironfist smirked regardless. It was funny, the look the man gave him. And hmhm, now he was trying to negotiate, eh? So be it. "How about 20 for two, if you want to play that way, hmhm!" He said, closing his eyes as he stood there imposingly calm, arms crossed on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Fang would watch the other cautiously for only a second before relaxing at his next set of words as he finally accepted that the guy was not trying to insult or point anything out by the comment or the smirk. As he heard his words, Fang gave the other a sheepish smile.

“No harm done,” he would say as he waved the issue off dismissively before tilting his head at the other's words. He was curious about something. “So it would seem to be the right cause in life, but I wonder how many share your view point. On that note, what were you expecting me to be?”

The question was a calm one full of curiosity at what the man would say. Whether it be insult or not Fang was prepared this time for opinions. It seemed that for the time being the pair were still on good footing showing no true harm had been done at all. When asked a question, Fang would cross his arms as he turned slightly to look over the festivities in play. A world where no one worked. How would that look? The doctor would ponder this for many moments in the content silence that had fallen between them. Then after a moment more, he would speak.

“That is a valid question. Let me ponder it a bit more for a better response,” he would say after a while as he turned back to the man and the subject of Gurdy’s hunger. A small play perhaps not taken well and smirk later, Fang lowered Gurdy onto his hip his face revealing a light smirk of his own as his eyes narrowed dangerously. holding his ground well enough against the other, he considered this new playing field before him.

While it was true Gurdy’s cute tactics had failed, the penalty for the fail left two men on a different sort of battlefield. One where the trophy was money. Fang was by no means tight-fisted with his money; however, being harassed for it was not a good way to start a bargain even if the start was just play. And so the doctor would remain quiet for a while longer watching the man unphased by his size or behavior. Then reaching a descision the doctor's face would relax as he held up his free hand with four fingers raised.

“Four,” he would say in calm quiet tones as he watched the other. “I’ll give you 20 for four.” He laid the counter-offer down. An unfair one perhaps, but if you started off a bargain with an unfair price then what did you expect in return? _____________________________________________________________________________

Note:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 pm

"Eh, how should I say it..." The man grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. "You didn't strike me as someone who would devote his life to such matters. You look... different, I'd say. Heheh." Giving the scientist another grin, Ironfist went on to shut up for the time being.

But honestly, this Fang most certainly piqued his interest. Mostly because his interest had also been piqued by the chef and his ramblings. Not many people shared his view on things. Most of them just shrugged everything he said as something of little to no value. It was nice knowing that there was someone at least similiar to him out there. He spontaneously followed the scientist's line of sight and was looking at the festivities as well now. Heh, he would definitely need to ride that big wheel thing some day.

He only chuckled when Fang spoke up again. "Hmhmhm. I like to think that none of this would be here today had such people never existed." He added to the topic before grinning. "But when I try to think some more on the matter, my head usually starts to hurt, hahaha!"

Looking at the other and the odd critter in his hands, Ironfist knew what was coming. This guy had already tried it and failed. Now it was time for him to attempt to strike back and bargain some more. But, little did Fang know of how headstrong Ironfist could be at times, hmhmhm! So, when the man offered his next bid, the chef burst into a short laugh before crossing his arms and raising his head to an imposing height. "Twenty-five." He gave a price which was still higher than what he would tipically sell four hot dogs for under normal circumstances, but bargaining was always fun, and this time was not an exception. He would play with this man to kill some time.

((OOC: Sorry for the delay, Deshi. I'd like to promise you it won't happen again, but I really can't, cuz I'm really really busy and tired and can't handle all of this at once >< But I'll try harder from now on, be sure of that, at the very least.))
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Fang would listen to the other’s description of himself before smiling lightly at the matter. He had heard many things in his life, but this was the first someone had pegged him as not a scientist. Interesting fellow. He was curious on his thoughts.

“Different how?” Fang would ask his voice one of calm curiosity. It seemed the fellow had caught his attention with being vague and the fact that Fang was still prying meant he had found a somewhat common ground with the other…otherwise this conversation would not have happened. And what was that common ground one would ask. Well that was simple: knowledge.

In any case as the two became quiet, Fang would observe the large Ferris Wheel thing with mild curiosity before looking back at Ironfist when he responded to his earlier comment.

“That may true,” he said and then chuckling lightly he would shake his head. “Then perhaps I am cursed. I cannot help, but continuing to think on matters even when my head hurts,” he told the other easily enough quite comfortable in the other’s presence. Even when the situation turned to bargaining the doctor remained leveled headed unphased by behavior.

He would consider the counter offer for a moment, as he rubbed his chin with his free hand. Hmm…not quite right.

“23 for the four,” he would say lowering the price just slightly to see if they could meet half way. Meanwhile, as the two men battled it out over price Gurdy would rest quietly under Fang’s arm looking from the big guy to her owner in confusion. Was her owner actually fighting to get her food or was he amused at the challenge? The little creature didn’t know as she continued to watch the event unfold.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:11 pm

"There are many kinds of different." He gave a short laugh. "Yours is quite peculiar. I'd say you look more selfish, yet less restrained than the rest, decent enough to still follow the protocol, but working out of your own curiosity for the most part." He looked at the other mischievously from beneath the band tied around his forehead and grinned, putting a hand to his chin and rubbing it lightly between his thumb and index finger. "And you have your little friend over there. How many scientists have such odd pets? Am I not right, hm?"

The bargain went on, and Fang had apparently accepted that he wouldn't be getting his hot dogs for less than 21 valor. Furthermore, his newest bid actually held its ground pretty well. Ironfist would've selled him the hot dogs for the price had he not been having this much fun and besides, even the other man seemed to be enjoying himself in this little game of theirs. "Twenty-four." He answered, uttering the actual price he usually charged for four hot dogs getting bought at the same time, not moving an inch and just watching the other with a grin on his face.

He would have to stop soon, though. The little critter seemed to be getting confused over this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought (Deshi)   Food for thought (Deshi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Food for thought (Deshi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next