Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Terrible Thought.(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Was the only thing Nozomi happened to be thinking sitting around the falls. How long had he been here?The boy had forgotten all about it in a sense. Everything seemed to fade away while he was in long contemplation about everything that had gone on. So much had happened so fast. He was beginning to question himself and everything he was doing at this point. Was what he doing even right?Or wrong?Or somewhere in between?Was he making the right calls about everything. The boy was incapable of telling as he sat around the rocky falls.Watching the water flow by as he kept thinking onto himself about all of this. Nothing was there. It was as if there was complete and utter silence in the air at that moment. Only the rushing water sounds to keep him company as he contemplated back and forth. Thoughts rushing amongst his head. Someone needed to snap him out of this. Otherwise the boy might go mad. Or do something drastic in a sense. It was as if the moral weight behind his decisions was coming back onto him, and he didn't really know what to do or think about anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 pm

The falls were nice. Very serene and beautiful, in her opinion. Akina hadn't been here in a long time, she could vaguely remember coming here with her parents one day while much younger. However today she was alone, she had been just walking around until she came across Analu Falls here in Lunapa. She wasn't one to leave San Malarus often, but she felt like it would be a welcome change to do so today. It was pretty close to Malarus compared to the others, after all. Going a bit further for a little wandering couldn't hurt. For once, she was wearing her hood over her head, something that probably looked out of place on her since even though she always had a hoodie on she never bothered with the actual hood.

Anyway, Akina definitely wasn't expecting to see her friend here of all places. Why was Nozomi here? Had he just decided to come here as well? If so, what a coincidence this was. The boy sure looked like he was deep in thought...he looked pretty solemn, at least to her. She walked up to him slowly, sitting next to him by the falls as she was silent, just kind of watching the water as well. She wasn't exactly sure what she should say or if she should speak at all, so it was quiet for a few moments as she got her thoughts together. Was it awkward silence? Ugh. She didn't know. Though he might've been a little startled at her sudden appearance and quietness, it felt sort of fitting. The water sounded really nice, after all.

But finally, she decided on something to at least start with. "...Uh. Pretty, isn't it? The Falls I mean...um," Was the slightly awkward reply she came up with, man what a great conversation starter. Akina hoped she wasn't bothering the boy, or being slightly creepy for not saying hello or announcing her appearance, but oh well. Something was telling her this conversation was going to be pretty serious. At least, that look on his face was saying so. But maybe that was just her. "Kind of funny I'd run into you here, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:00 pm

Nozomi was deep in thought when suddenly he would turn out to the sight of Akina. Well he certainly did not expect to see her here at all whatsoever. Oh hey Akina. What are you doing around here?I'm just....Well...I'm just thinking. Yeah. That's it for the most part.He really was doing mostly that over here.Though it was weird. That's all he had really been doing here for the most part. The same question was on his mind over and over while he was at the falls watching the water run by. What would he say to akina though?He didn't know as he kept glancing around. Though he'd still be looking at akina in the first place. Not sure of what to say besides the following.Yeah I didn't really expect to run into you around here. What are you here for?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Akina thought for a few moments before shrugging. "To be completely honest...I don't really have a reason for being here. I was bored and walking around and I decided to pay Lunapa a visit since I haven't been here in forever. It's really nice here. And here I am, haha," She laughed a little before growing quiet again. "I didn't expect to see you here either. Weird coincidence I guess? Also, thinking?" She looked over at him curiously. "Thinking about what?" Akina hoped she wasn't prying into her friend's business by asking, but she was actually pretty curious.

"That's, um, if you'd like to talk about it. It's totally fine if you don't," Akina added with a small smile at her friend before looking over to the water again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Well thats nice I guess... You ever look at nature Akina like this?It's really...Really nice you could say you know?He would say sitting back down looking partly away from Akina though still making note of her.It's just. Shit Akina. i don't know if what we're doing is even right anymore. Or if we're siding with the right people or going in the right damn direction with what we're doing for christs sake. I don't know...Where to go right now even.The boy was confused internally and externally. His actions he was trying to make sure were morally and actually decently correct in the first place. The last thing Nozomi wanted to do was be blind and follow what He thought was right but was actually wrong in the end in the first place. Being zealotous is a trait that Nozomi strives pretty hard to avoid. Only now he had to watch out far more for that.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 pm

"Yeah...it is." She sighed a little as she looked around. "I don't do it often, but it's very nice. Nature."

Akina frowned a little when Nozomi started explaining what was on his mind. She understood what he was feeling mostly, because it was kind of something she worried about herself. Akina had an issue with worrying. "Nozomi..." She'd trail off slightly, attempting to choose her words right. She just ended up sighing. "Well, I can't say you're wrong for not being sure. I've worried about that a bit myself, haha..." She laughed bitterly. "The thing is, is there really a way to actually know if what we're doing is right or wrong? That seems like something that's seriously hard...in a way it feels like we have to trust ourselves. Even then, it still isn't easy.

"As for where to go...I don't know..." Akina shrugged slightly. "I would say we should just keep going forward, since we've already started and might as well, but then again...ugh." She rubbed her temples, looking over at Nozi. Once again, it was clear Akina was having similar doubts. "This is some...really heavy stuff we're dealing with here. I'm not sure what to say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Well.... Akina was so going to be left in the dark unless the kichida decided to actually come out directly torwards her.The girl deserved to know. After all she was nozomi's best friend.

"Well honestly..... Akina... Im talking about that israfel guy we joined. I don't.... I don't know if joining him was the best decision. Even with the power it granted us. I just...."

The boy would take a large pause that left a sense of tenseness in the air between himself and akina. It was now or never right?

"Do you even know how he... Intends to go about his wish akina? I know. And I'll be Damned if I can...agree with it. I only found out about this recently." Truth be told the kichida found himself detached from israfel. Power was not worth supporting someone like him who he could not bring himself to agree with.... At the same time there was how he could require it alongside akina in order to defeat the primordials. Clearly obtaining it detached them partially from the original Creator and giver of their persona. Who the kichida would then wonder about and what they thought about this entire situation.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:43 pm

She was quiet for a while as well, just sort of thinking the whole thing over. Was it a good decision...?

"Well," She would pause, suddenly feeling uneasy. "Nozi, do you think maybe we were...a little hasty with how fast we agreed to the wish and joined Israfel?" Akina would ask, still looking a little nervous about it. It was just a thought, mostly. But one that definitely had to be voiced now that they were on the subject.

"His wish is...pretty, uh...pretty harsh I guess. I'm not sure how to explain how I feel about it. But I'm pretty sure it's not a good feeling. It's just...I don't know." Akina sighed. "H-How exactly is he planning to? I'm not sure if I actually do know. And it would probably help to know...considering at the moment we're kind of "on his side" and stuff..." Okay, that uneasiness was just growing with every second that passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Akina....

This guy's on some crazy shit!

The boy would say standing up now and beginning to pace back and forth almost. Israfel seriously was a mad man if he thought anybody could possibly support that wish of his. What.Akina. His wish. It isn't. It isn't at all what we thought it would be.He would say thinking about long and hard what Israfel had told him directly about how the wish could be executed.

How vague he had been to all of Nozomi's questions. How he didn't answer anything Nozomi asked almost and didn't reveal to Nozomi whether or not he had other followers. In fact

Why did the damn angel look at the two of them all high n mighty ish?If he relies on followers to do his work for him?Akina this guy wants To force the world to think in the mindset of his wish. Literally rewrite everyones minds to think that way. You do realize what this mean's Right.

I CAN'T!

I CAN'T SUPPORT THIS DAMNIT!

The boy would nearly yell. His voice almost echoing throughout the falls into a radius of which nobody would possibly hear. Damn. He really did get loud. Though it was necessary. The boy was getting a little emotional at this point. Damn the last hing he ever wanted to do was possibly be lumped in with a guy like that.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm

"..." She watched with wide eyes as Nozomi stood up, standing up as well. She opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it when the boy continued to speak.

"...Isn't what we thought it would be?" She parroted the words slowly, trying to process this new information. Akina's thoughts were suddenly all over the place. "W-What..." She suddenly seemed dumbfounded as the situation was finally explained to her. The gravity of the situation slowly became clear to Akina, which just caused her to appear shocked. "'Force the world to think in the mindset of his wish'?! R-Rewriting their minds?! What the hell?! That's how he's going to do it?!" The words were still sinking into her mind. Wasn't that basically brainwashing? Brainwashing people to think in a certain way? Israfel's wish was to brainwash the world into agreeing with the way he wanted it to be?! Forcing them to think only the way he wanted them to, so everything could be to his liking?! Something about that idea made Akina feel sick inside. That...wasn't right.

There's...no way that...she could-

Akina flinched slightly at Nozomi's yell, the loud sound pulling her out of her thoughts and back to reality. Damn. That was extremely loud. She wasn't even aware that her friend could be that loud. It was rare that she'd see him this worked up. Regardless of that, Akina was having some pretty strong feelings toward this as well. What Nozomi had just said was what she was basically thinking. There's no way that she could...support something like that! It was wrong! Extremely wrong!

"Oh god I...I...there's no fucking way I can agree with this either! It's insane!" Though she didn't yell as loud as Nozomi did (could she even get that loud was the question...), it was still much louder than Akina was usually, and a lot firmer and serious. And the fact that she cursed just like that was probably saying a lot. Akina would never want something like that to happen. Being forced to think in a specific way like that...no way. She couldn't support that. NO WAY! "...N-No way...I...we...we can't..." After a pause, a few pieces of a broken sentence escaped her lips in what was almost a whisper. If it wasn't clear already, she wasn't taking this very well either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 pm

I thought...

I thought this was a wish. A wish where we could change things for the better you know? I thought this was gonna be something.... Something we could change the world with. Though it isn't It's terrible. israfels clearly tryna pull some bullshit here and....

And I won't stand for this kinda stuff! It. It isn'tthe right thing to do. This isn't the right thing for either of us to do akina! Look at us!Do we look like....The people who would support this kind of shit!

The boy would say as the sentences flowed out of his mouth. He was speaking for himself and akina for once. Not in anyone else's mindsets. Israfels wish was ridiculous. Forcing the world to agree with him once he "won" over all of the event. No. If this as how all the angels were. There was no damn way Nozomi wanted to be with any of them! It was crazy that potentially anyone could serve the angels in the first place either with how extreme the wishes became. You know. This did remind Nozomi of what Sharaku told him. Of how the angel's wishes were too extreme. Now...

Now he knew what Sharaku really did mean...

You know what akina!?I think. I think we should say fuck this to the entire Event!

As in!

If this. If this is how all the wishes work from what I'm hearing. Then...I don't want any damn part of it Akina!I don't wanna stand with any of these damn angels!In fact!

We should be standing against them!
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:12 am

She looked down. God, this wasn't what she was expecting. That wish...wouldn't make them change the world for the better, would it? They...couldn't. Not with this wish. Nozomi was definitely right about that. She shook her head. "So much for trying to change things for the better with the wish...and no. We don't look like the people who would. A-And...we aren't those people. I know for a fact I don't want to support Israfel on this, and I sure as hell know you don't either." This wish...would it accomplish anything? Controlling people's thoughts to make them think this way? The idea was still leaving Akina with a sour feeling as she continued to think it over. Was forcing anyone like this good under any circumstances?! ...No. That's the only answer she could think of. No.

Maybe joining an Angel had been a bad idea from the start. Her and Nozomi may have been a bit hasty with joining Israfel the way they did. Sure, they had more power because of their decision, but was that even worth it? Was even a sliver of that worth the world eventually being brainwashed against their will?! She blinked, looking over at Nozomi as he announced his thoughts.

"I think..." She started to say before stopping herself mid-sentence.

"No...I don't think, I'm positive! I know for a fact that I don't want to be a part of this either! I know joining an Angel makes us have more power and all of that, but forget it! If the wishes are like this, then screw it! I can't...won't stand by them! It's not right!"

Akina would state, her voice loud though it held an incredible amount of sincerity. It...wasn't worth it. Standing against them sounded like a better plan rather than with them if these are the types of things they wanted. Even if the other wishes weren't the same as Israfel's wish, it didn't matter.

"Standing against them...standing against them would probably be the best decision to make here, in my opinion..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:14 pm

You know what! I got it!

The Kichida would exclaim as he had his sudden revelation. Given they had very willingly accepted this power from the angel the two had chosen to align themselves with. Didn't that mean they could very easily force it out of them?Reject the wish and potentially all wishes?

There was one thing Nozomi was. He was alot of things over the course of his adventures in azores. Though the one thing he had always been was Persistant.

Very,Very Relevant Strengths:

You know what Akina. I gotta an idea. Lets....

Lets like focus incredibly hard on Israfel right?We had to accept what he gave us into us. And then. Then try to force it out!Yeah! Like. Try it. I think... I think I'm on the verge of a breakthrough over here.

Nozomi would say offering for Akina to try this out before he himself did. As much as he'd like to try it at the exact same time. He'd rather atleast make sure it could even be tried. The will of humanity was not something to be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:17 pm

"What?" She would ask as Nozomi exclaimed her had an idea. Whatever it was, Akina was pretty willing to do so. At this point she just wanted out of all of this. To break away from Israfel and his wish that clearly wouldn't do a think to help change the world for the better. The wishes, the Angels...it didn't seem like a good idea to her anymore. It would just be better to not stand with one at all, in her opinion. So she listened to her friend curiously as he explained.

"Can we really just...do that?" Well, in a way it did make sense. They had agreed all on their own. They weren't forced to agree to a wish, one was offered to them and they just so happened to listen and agree to it. So it would only make sense for them to be able to disagree with said wish themselves...right? So...if she tried, she could just force it out? Force out the power and the alignment to Israfel and his wish?

"Maybe you are. That does actually make sense. I'll try." She would then quiet down completely as she began focusing on Israfel and the wish. Thinking about how wrong what he wanted to do actually was and how against it she would be. How at this point she didn't care about the power aligning with an Angel would give her. She was clearly concentrating hard as she rejected the wish or any wishes and power and began trying very hard to force it all out of her. Right now, she just wanted it out. And it was very obvious that this is how she felt with how much effort was going in to forcing what was given to her right back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Yeah!The boy would shout as he would begin to concentrate incredibly hard within himself. He did not agree with this wish and would begin to force it out incredibly hard. He would reject the blessing utterly.Attempting to cast out anything Israfel had implanted in him

....Even if it meant his enhanced abilities. It was no longer worth it. The boy supported himselfs and akinas desires. Not anybody elses of these damned angels. He would grunt slightly. Maybe making a few loud and unnecessary noises in the end to focus hard on throwing israfels essence off of his persona and outside of himself directly.

Don't give up akina!We're in this together lets throw this fucker out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Thought.(Akina)   A Terrible Thought.(Akina) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Thought.(Akina)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next