Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Personas in Space (PiS)

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->PiS Starting Guide

->Shops/Facilities (PiS)

->Missions (PiS)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) News10
Updated: 20/07/2020

*beep beep*This is the Captain speaking. Good morning, day, or evening. As you all must be aware, we have had our fair share of mishaps on this ship in recent times and I would just like to reassure you they're all being taken care of. Having detained and questioned the Anti Shadow Suppression Weapon that crashed into our ship, we have determined that they're indeed not hostile, simply on the run. As such, I would kindly ask any crew members and staff to treat our guest with respect until we can drop them off at a safe location. Speaking of, without both our engines in working conditions, we're stranded. For that purpose, a scout team has been assembled and sent to investigate a nearby planet for resources or help. We cannot contact them at the moment but they will surely be returning home soon with good news. Until then, please resume your daily duties and dealings. We have plenty to take care of on our end as well. *beep beep*

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm

It was a good day so far. Some interesting new titles were slated for release, he'd gotten some reagents in that he'd not managed to get his hands on in a while, and the mercury spiral was finally up and running. It was a small thing, but it opened up a number of possibilities for future experimentation.
Or re-opened them, he supposed. Even after this long, he still cursed the name of the idiot that destroyed the last one he had built.

As the attendant busied himself about the lab, he grabbed an old parchment and-
That wasn't his parchment.

...would it kill them to just tell him things instead of rearranging his lab? This had Felanie's name written all over it.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Disgruntled, James made his way to the main space of the Velvet Room, stopping before a desk familiar to anybody that had ever come to reside in this space. "You wanted to see me, Long Nose?"
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:55 pm

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) G1k16X2

"Indeed, I do. Thank you for coming, James."

Igor flashed one of his signature toothy and unsettling smiles at the disgruntled Velvet Attendant. The rude address failed to hassle the Master of the Velvet Room, rather he seemed faintly amused at best and apathetic at worst. Had any other Attendant been around for his apparent disrespect, he would've been soundly boxed in the ears by a certain disciplined Attendant with a whip. But there was no one but Igor thankfully. He spoke while still maintaining his smile. "It is to my attention you have formed several bonds with a number of our Guests. I am quite pleased by your Progress. Now, I have new expectations to lay on you... The only question I ask of you, do you accept this responsibility?"

He held out his hand and within a split second, a book began to materialize on his palm. It was an unremarkable blank book, but with a power that was familiar to the Attendant...

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 12:19 pm

He recognised what was forming on the palm of the room's master. How could he not? It was something that resonated with all that existed here.
A compendium. He was being presented...with a compendium.

The attendant looked back at Igor, almost questioning, as if he wasn't quite sure of the reality he was presented with. "You're telling me that somehow...I've managed to bond with those people?" He sighs, pinching his nose. "What a bunch of masochists we've got this time..."

Rolling his eyes, he pushes up his glasses and lets his hand drop back to his side. "If that's how it is, then I'll get on it. I know when I have a job to do." With a smirk, he puts one hand in his labcoat, and gestures out the other toward the long-nosed being before him. "If you think it's a good idea to inflict me on the guests, then I have no intention of disappointing."
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 1:03 am

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) G1k16X2

"Life does work in the strangest ways, indeed. Your dislike for people aside, it would do you good to see it as an opportunity."
Igor chuckled as he continued to beam the strange smile at the Attendant. He gently handed over the book to the Attendant for him to take. When James finally obtained it, the familiar sensation of power would begin to rush through him. It was incomplete, yes. But it had potential to be filled. "Take care that you nurture what potential you can gather, James. For it will be the Key to your... Enlightenment."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 2:39 pm

There was a strange delight in the ownership of a compendium. The energy it held, the sensation that it could be so much more...it was a sort of transmutation he couldn't resist the promise of, a feeling of something that could be made into something pure beyond all other things.
He rolled his eyes again, but he was still smiling. "Don't you worry, Long Nose. I didn't live this long without learning to see the shape of what could be." Putting the compendium under his arm, he turns around. "I'll see about squeezing something worthwhile out of them."

He stepped away, feeling the new power at his fingertips. So little, so tiny a spark, but with such potential to swell...
The alchemist saw the heights of what could be achieved, and the thought of pushing them to those dizzying peaks was intoxicating.

@-Extricated-@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)   A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Decision, Really (James's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1