Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Food binds all! ( Bellum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Food binds all! ( Bellum) Empty
PostSubject: Food binds all! ( Bellum)   Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 pm

It isn't out of the ordinary to say that buying food is high on everyone's priority list. Well, not everyone, but to the majority that do not get their share by doing photosynthesis or hunting for their pray and for that ones that live in a society which is based around money it sure is. And that is exactly hat Khrom is doing right now in a local street market, looking not as busy as half of the people there.
He always preferred to do things kinds of activities on his off days and this was one of that days he was inspired to do so. he had a bag in his hand and was perusing the vendors, looking for something nice to get back home and that wouldn't be bad to his health altogether. The street was crowded because of all the products being offered and he couldn't help but bump into a bit of people here and there, trying to get himself to one of the things he wanted to the next. His bag was clutched in his hands so he could not be robbed and he was just trying to find something nice to buy at that moment.
~ Now, now... Where are those... ~
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Food binds all! ( Bellum)   Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 3:51 am

Hmm, honestly, why did I have to be the one to get the groceries for the jump party? .....oh right, our group gambled and I lost..... *Sigh* Well, at least I'll be able to carry everything with ease, just need to follow the list, get all the ingredients..... easier said than done in this travelling city of millions of worlds. But I should be able to find them with relative ease. *Sigh* It's a chore to get from place to place, being 7 feet tall in crowded areas like these. So many different people bustling all around. I do my best to be polite and apologize to those i bump into, being a very tall man. Ack! I almost bumped into someone again. "Sorry, excuse me." I say preparing to continue moving until I hear the man speak. "Hmm? Are ya looking for something?" I say curiously to him, doing my best to lower my intimidating factor. Yeah, that's the one bad part being a former mercenary in an advanced dimension-hopping city of peaceful people. I am intimidating because I have slaughtered many and have scars to prove it, making walking around a bit of a pain because scary giant men are not good people to hang around. *Sigh* I hope I didn't scare him too much.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Food binds all! ( Bellum)   Food binds all! ( Bellum) EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm

He was taken out of his train of thought by a deeper voice than his, and it took a couple of seconds for him to realize that it didn't came from his point of perspective, but above of it. He stood there some more couple of seconds before he said anything. ~ Oh wow, you are big for a human. Much bigger than me... ~ He then blinked, thinking about all the connotations of what he said and kinda regretted it instantly, laughing awkwardly. ~ Sorry about that, sometimes I just blurt out things like that. ~ He then looked around a little more before he found what he was missing from the start. ~ Also, Yes! Can you reach that candies in the top shelf for me? ~ He let out a chuckle while he pointed at it. Yes, it was chocolate. Big bars of it. Everyone loves chocolate right? He was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food binds all! ( Bellum)   Food binds all! ( Bellum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Food binds all! ( Bellum)
Page 1 of 1