Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Salmane's Home Alone EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Salmane's Home Alone EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Salmane's Home Alone EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Salmane's Home Alone EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Salmane's Home Alone EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Salmane's Home Alone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Salmane's Home Alone Empty
PostSubject: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:38 am

Salmane Sokida would find herself face first on a surface that felt like smooth pavement. Once she would awaken, she'd find herself infront of her home, though something was seemingly off. It was only her home, everything else in the area was shrouded by a black miasma that seemed to seep into the surroundings like a sort of virus or plague. The door to her home slowly crept open, and a pair of golden round orbs watched her from the darkness within the estate. Wherever she was, it certainly wasn't a place that could be found on Earth. The supernatural mass of energy would seem heavy on Salmane's body as she moved around; almost making her feel as though she were walking under water. The longer she was there, the more damaging the effects would be towards her health. However, she did not have a choice in the matter, as the exit was not visible for those who lacked the potential. In all essence, she was trapped in this strange world and was soon to be preyed upon by a supernatural entity.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Salmane’s eyes flittered open, she quickly sat up to study her surroundings. This was defiantly not the place she had called home. This place only looked like her home. But, if this was her home, what happened to the world around it. This was obviously a dream, or something stupid like that. She stood up, dusting off her skirt and looking towards the house, the door opened. No one seemed to open it. Yeah this really was a dream, for there stood a figure with golden eyes. No one had those kinds of eyes unless they were a supernatural creature although in the real world they didn’t exist.

Standing up now, she felt the weight of the world. Why was gravity higher here, did this ‘dream’ have a sort of symbolism to it or was it random. But, why would the walk towards her ‘household’ if in every horror movie, you walk in through that door and get killed. Although she looked at the golden eyes, they did seem to try to pull Salmane in, but this is something she wouldn’t do. She turned to walk down the driveway but it seemed to cut off by the same darkness. Now facing the house, she would start to slowly take small steps towards the house until she was on the front steps of the house, if it was a dream she couldn’t die, right? “Who are you? Show yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm

"Why should I?" The mysterious figure cloaked in darkness responded, as their golden eyes narrowed into a cold glare towards Salmane. The voice held much condescension, almost as if it were speaking down towards the female. "I have a question: Do you honesty believe you have a place in this world? Do you believe anyone has an ounce of respect for you, when even your own parents don't care for the sight of you?" The voice suddenly became quite scathing, as if rejecting everything Salmane would ever stand for. It was obvious whoever these golden eyes belonged too simply despised her more than anything. What built this seething hatred was yet to be known, but there was hostile intent practically forming at the doorway to the home.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Salmane was taken aback. How did this girl know about her mother and father? “Who are you? How do you know about them?” Salmane would try to get a glimpse of the person on the other side although it was too dark, but stepping in to turn on the lights might be the worst mistake ever, even if this was a dream. “If you do truly know them, then you will have to understand that my father died, my mother… Is another story” Salmane sighed, “I really don’t get respect anyways…” Crossing her arms, Salmane stared towards the pairs of eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:16 pm

The golden pair of eyes ignored the annoying girl's question on who they were. Instead, they continued to speak with a condescending tone. "Respect you? Of course no one respects you. You don't deserve respect, you're just a little wench. An eye sore. Mother and Father never paid you any mind when they were even around. I mean really, to be raised by "the Help" because your parents didn't want to waste time on you? How pathetic. You are truly pathetic. No matter what accomplishments you get in life, you'll always know it'll mean nothing. No one cares about you, no one ever will. Even that little boy you've been speaking too. Gabishi was his name? Hah, you already know deep down that he's just using you. Once he's done with you, he'll toss you aside. But that's okay, right? Atleast you'll be wanted for once in your life." The voice began to crack and distort as it raised into a booming laughter that echoed throughout the entire area. It seemed the darkness began to close in on the house, shrouding around the young girl, and the amber eyed figure would give a wide deranged grin from the darkness. Walking into clear sight, it was obvious to see who it was. It was a spitting mirror image of Salmane, albeit the golden eyes that glared down on her. "As you see, I'm you. I know everything about you, and I'm not afraid to speak the honest truth. Infact, I'm the real you. You're nothing but a fake. A shell of a bitch who doesn't belong, no matter how hard she tries. But don't worry, I'll fix everything. Since I'm the real you, I'll just take over and everything will be okay. So how about you stay here and die. I'm sure Father would love to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Salmane stared in disbelieve, this person looked like her but this was a dream, anything can happen, right? “Okay, yes, my childhood sucked, and yes I might never accomplish anything. You do speak somewhat of the truth but there is one huge fact you’re missing.” Salmane had backed off the stairs and stared up towards the lookalike. She was a spitting image of her. Could she actually be her, or was she just a fake? Reaching her hand in her back pocket, Salmane glared towards the golden eyed freak of nature. “There is only one me…” Salmane pulled out her father’s silver gun and pointed it at her ‘true’ self. “… And that person is me. You may look like me, but I could never be so rude towards anyone. You are not me. Salmane pulled the trigger slowly, only to find out ‘gun’ was out of bullets, dropping it out of her hands and crossing her arms over her chest “Dam it all…”
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:06 am

"Oh my, how pathetic! Look at yourself, you don't even have the audacity to defend yourself. Atleast you know the truth when it comes smacking you in the face. Pathetic, like I said!" The Shadow suddenly sent a firm hand across Salmane's face with enough power to knock the young female to the ground. "You're right about one thing. I'm not you, and I'm my own person now. No longer do I need to be chained to your pathetic husk of a person! So as a favor, I'll remove this eye sore from everyone right now. I'll just kill you." The Shadow began to give a maniacal laugh as it began to shroud itself in darkness that resembled tar. Its clear figure began to mesh with the blackness as it slowly stumbled back within the doorway of the house, being swallowed by the black abyss within, yet continuing to laugh. Even if Salmane attempted to get to her feet and escape, she had no where to go. Her life now belonged to the Shadow, and it'd be sure to end it utterly. After all, if someone were so weak they could not defend themselves, then what point was it for them to live? They were useless. She was useless.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 am

This world was unlike anything Cyril had ever seen when he entered it. He had gotten a message from a boy's voice, telling him someone he knew was in trouble. "Being thrown into Limbo", which he assumed was where he was in now, though it looked like he was in another place entirely. He felt there was pressure in the air, but he seemed to be unaffected, perhaps because of his Persona. This world, Limbo, had to have something to do with all of this. He didn't wear his glasses, only pants, and a grey shirt, and had his katana on him in safety, not particularly remembering how it came with him to this world. He was holding it in his right hand swaying it above the ground looking around to see where he was at specifically.  

He was nearby a large estate, big enough for a king to him. No one who lived here had no money. He would look upon the driveway and up it to see the entrance was open, not only that, someone was there on the pavement on the ground. And like that phone call mentioned, it was an acquaintance of his. Short of hair, brown, tiny, and a third year at Kizuna Academy. "Salmane!" he called out running to her kneeling in front of her. His katana firm in his right hand, and his left hand stretching to her, he would grab onto her hand and try to pull her up. Whether it worked or not, he would look at her with concern plain on his face. He knew nothing of this world's effects on someone who may not be using a Persona, if that was why it didn't work for him. "Are you alright? I was worried," he said. He noticed a mark on her face, possibly she was hit? He would place two fingers on her cheek checking if it was affected in any way from this world before pulling away very abruptly. "S-Sorry. I don't know about this place, and I wanted to make sure you were okay," he said.

He would turn to the house and notice that a dark ooze had been covering much of inside the house. A figure was somewhat visible from inside. And he would take a step towards it holding his katana very clearly in front of Sal to protect her. "Who are you?!" he said hitting the ground lightly with the blade, not really that forcefully, much less enough to damage the blade, but certainly enough to make a noise of some description. He would then put his katana in both hands pointed outward towards the entrance, bending his knees into a typical middle stance, common in kendo practice, and any swordsman's best friend in combat preparing for anything. "Salmane, be careful," he said in warning.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:47 am

Salmane had been hit back and hit the pavement, she angrily looked towards her look alike who had since backed away into the house, “At least I don’t hide in the darkness… I’m out here trying to face you, you bitch!” Salmane would still be lying on the pavement but looking up towards the house. She heard footsteps and a familiar voice, looking back a little she spotted that third year with glasses, he seemed worried for her and reached out his hand, taking it and pulling herself up and then quickly letting go. “We seriously need to stop meeting like this…” She would look towards the house, but something blocked her sight, she sighed as the boy tried to get answers from the shadow. “All that bitch spews is shit, don’t believe anything she says, she’s not going to answer you…” Salmane thought back to when he checked the hit and added a late reply to that “Oh, the hit was her. And yeah I know to be careful. She’s insane.” Salmane would stare at the golden eyes and laugh to herself, what could this look alike actually do? “Wait—You know where we are?! Where are we, I thought this was a dream…”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Gabishi was walking on the streets of Nadashiki when he phone made a loud noise inside his pocket. Without wasting time, he took out his phone and look at the screen. There was a message, Gabishi listen to the message as his eyes become wider and wider. He quickly ran forward while putting his phone back inside his pocket. As he ran Gabishi look left and right searching for the blue illuminated door. Finally he found one and without hesitation he jumped inside of it. Its been so long since Gabishi step foot into Limbo. This was just his third time inside but he still didn't know how that place worked, or who was the boss there. Without thinking any further Gabishi continue to run searching for the one that needed help.

He found a big estate that somehow resemble something for Gabishi. He ran inside and saw a girl and a boy with a sword. SALMANE!!! Gabishi yelled towards her while he ran. He stopped in front of her. Are you ok? Gabishi trying to caught his breath while looking at Salmane hoping that she was ok. Gabishi quickly look behind him and saw the guy with sword, pointing towards the house.Was the shadow inside the house? It's started already? Did he come to late? Gabishi think to himself and look back to Salmane. Listen to me Salmane, we are inside Limbo.... what ever happens stay behind me.... i will protect you.... Gabishi said as he hold Salmane's shoulders. He let his hand off her shoulder and turn around, he put his gauntlets on each hands. Gabishi walk beside the man with sword and raised his hands towards the house, taking his boxing stance. Do you mind if i join in?
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:03 pm

The dark miasma from within the house would explode outward, destroying the face of the home to reveal what appeared to be a sort of demonic flower sprouting from the dark depths of the home. The "flower"s would blossom to reveal the twisted face of Salmane's Shadow, that was now looking down towards the three with a look of utter disgust. "Relying on the strength of others because you don't have the gall to stand up for yourself? Typical of a skank like you. Oh and look who it is to come save you. Tweedle dee and Tweelde dum: What an impressive rescue crew!" Of course the last phrase was nothing but sarcasm. "Cyril, did you know she thinks you're gay? Hahah! Why would you protect someone who you hardly even know?! And Gabishi, or should I call you Sheepishi. Such a rough exterior, but at heart you're just an immature child wanting affection from anyone. That's why you'd waste your time on a grubby bitch like her, right?!" The Shadow's laughter echoed throughout the dark world, as it stretched out its limbs.

Spoiler:

"I am a Shadow. The TRUE self. You're nothing but an eye sore, so I'll do us all a favor and kill you right now. Hahaha!" With the final words spoken, the two buds would blossom to the Shadow's left and right, and the supernatural entity would prepare to attack.

Shadow Salmane:

Left Blossom:

Right Blossom:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Salmane scuffed “Whatever, don’t listen to what she says, she’s just a twisted mother fucker.” Salmane steped back “At least I have people to protect me you bitch! With you give a shit attitude you can’t say you’ll find people to the same!” Salmane put her hands on both of their shoulders, smiling. “I will owe you guys my life if you take this bitch down.” Salmane stood back behind the men and glared at her shadow.
[pulling out till end]
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Cyril watched until a shout stopped his thoughts. He turned and saw an odd, red-haired man, wearing pants and a furred leather jacket, either his age or possibly older run up to Salmane. He knows her too. Once more, he also knows what Limbo is, and probably like him wields a Persona. Hang on, was he from school? Cyril sees so many people and their image keeps itself stored in his head, but he never goes beyond that. Could he be from Kizuna? In any case, he assumed he would help with the way he called out her name and held her by the shoulders. He felt a bit of sting between worrying about the two being hurt, and the monster ahead, which was turning and changing. But his hope for this man would prove to be well-placed when he saw him arm himself with golden gauntlets and walk beside him preparing to fight whatever was inside the house. He kept his sword in middle stance while looking at him with a grin clearly eager for the fight. "No problem, help is always good. I'm Cyril, we will introduce ourselves properly later," he said nodding before looking back at the house. He looked back at Salmane when she expressed her hope for the two to win. Well they really have to now. Hopefully this man was a good fighter, they might actually have a chance to win. He would smile and nod to her, and nodding at the man putting his trust in his abilities.

Cyril put his wrists up to his face leaving his katana above his head in front of him when the house exploded, worried of any debris. When he dropped his sword back to his stance, he saw a large creatures made of colored vines and flower petals. It was almost beautiful in a macabre sort of way. As she spoke against the three of them he was getting frustrated, making insults at the two of them, trying to catch them off guard. Gabishi was his name, and that would hopefully be something to remember. He shook his head clanging the ground again with his sword. "Be ready man. She is just fucking with you," he said sneering at the Shadow. He heard the flower call Salmane her Shadow....does that mean people have Shadows too? Putting aside the thought for later he would take a step forward, deciding to let go of his blade with his left hand letting the blade hang to the ground, as an azure blue card fell to his now outstretched left hand. He would recall to mind what his inner self looked like, and with a single motion, crushing the card with his hand bringing his fist down near his hip when he crushed it. "Aurai...!" he called out. Behind him, his Persona took the form of an all white, semi-humanoid, with wing-like appendages protruding from his head, and golden scarfs hanging from its body. He recalled what he did that night when he summoned wind to attack a Shadow. He wondered if he could make it more powerful. He would take his hand from his hip punching forcefully into the air, shouting. "Ha!" he said, which might have sounded ridiculously on its own, considering he and the man was still away from the Shadow, so he didn't hit her, but what followed was a burst of wind behind him, not only more fierce than he remembered, but more spread than before, as it went straight for the Shadow, and her newly formed blossoms. Would it work he would stay in place bringing his sword to his middle stance once more. If it didn't, he would step back to Gabishi putting his sword up in defense. "You have something right?" he said grinning at Gabishi.

Attack Used and Damage:

Chance of Missing (Shadow Salmane):

Chance of Missing (Left Blossom):

Chance of Missing (Right Blossom):

Current Stats:

Last edited by Grantus on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Gabishi was still standing in his position with both of his arms up. He look at the man with the sword. So there were other Persona Users beside him and the three others that he knew? Did he was saved by the users to get his persona? This was getting a little strange for Gabishi but first thing first, he have to beat down the Shadow first. He look at the house, and saw the shadow coming out. Like always, when Gabishi start to fight something a big smirk was on his face. Salmane's Shadow took the appearance of some kind of flower. Like any other shadow, she can't close that stupid mouth.

Gabishi look at the shadow, he was getting ready to attack, but Cyril attacked her first. He summoned his persona. A white figure behind him, clearly it was much beautiful then the shadow that they where facing. The white angel created burst of wind that attacked the shadow. It seems that the attack where all clear hit, but Gabishi wasn't sure. After Cyril attack, Gabishi quickly ran forward. Let's get wild... Maahes!!! Gabishi was preparing to punch when a blue card appeared in front of him. His fist touch the card with brute force, destroying in little pieces. Maahes make his entrance, he made a big roar around him while he appeared. The big red robotic lion look at his new pray. Suddenly he made another roar and his eyes released a bright red light. He launched several fireball towards the Shadow and the Blossom. Let's burn this thing down... Gabishi said while going back taking his stance.

Spoiler:

Chance of missing Shadow Salmane:
Spoiler:

Chance of missing Left Blossom:
Spoiler:

Chance of missing Right Blossom:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

The sinister snarl on the Shadow's "face" remained intact throughout the attacks. When hit by the blades of wind, it did flinch for a few seconds, just because it was caught off guard. However, when the flames came behind it, the Shadow gave a laugh while swaying back and forth in the heat. "Mmm, that felt good. If you keep that up, I might just explode! Come now, we're only getting started here, aren't we?!" The Shadow gave a manical laughter as it pointed a finger down towards Cyril, and then towards Gabishi. In that moment, a symphony of explosions would occur around them both. Though, they were small, and would only do a small amount of damage. Once the attack was complete, the left bud would spin and perform a media, sending a healing aura over itself, the Shadow, and the right bud. Following right behind it, the right bud would focus its petals upon Gabishi, and send a red aura towards the User. If it successfully affected him, the Persona-User would go into a blind rage. Once all these attacks were complete, the flower would begin to sway back and forth with a maniacal smile on its face.

Shadow Salmane:

Left Blossom:

Right Blossom:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salmane's Home Alone   Salmane's Home Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Salmane's Home Alone
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next