Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Empty
PostSubject: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 am

"Aaaaaaall right, should be... Yeah! This is the place!"

Morgasimer nodded and turned her attention to the large tank on her back. It looked to be about as full as it needed to be for the trip. Just her luck that the NEXT place this weird as hell tower went also had an atmosphere of pure poison. Oh well, long as it didn't have a giant bug lady bent on the destruction of the entire human race she would take it.... Oh right uh... The entire Permasapian race, that was going to take some getting used to. Regardless, that was all behind her. The war with Gaia, Targiser, Fel, all behind her. What mattered now was finding a place to stay outside of New Permanence and away from all those reminders.

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Maxresdefault
"He's... A reasonable guy right? I mean I've only really talked to him like three times... Twice while we were under attack. B-But the strongest bonds are forged in battle right? Man now I'm talking to myself. Rrrg Forget it! Here goes nothing!"

Morgasimer steeled her resolve and approached the door to the laboratory with purpose, poise and determination! Only to slink back as her fist was raised to knock on the door, convinced that she should come back tomorrow as who in their right mind went begging on a Wednesday?...Did they have Wednesday here? The iron clad warrior was knocked out of this train of thought by a sudden and rather loud gurgling from her stomach... That's right... hasn't eaten sense Monday.

Any passer bys or more importantly, people inside the lab could easily see the eight foot tall woman in combat armor agonize over the simple door in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 4:44 pm

While Morgasimer debated with herself on whether to knock on their door, the woman running the desk at the lobby before the repair labs looked inquisitively at the giant armored figure standing in the doorway. Business was adequately quiet today, a few customers sitting in the chairs provided while their mechanical devices were being repaired. While the receptionist started to get up from her seat, Milton stepped out from the repair area with a pink-haired girl around his age following behind him. All it took was one glance in the direction of the doorway for Milton to go up and open the doorway for the familiar figure he'd come to know from his own adventures.

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Guilty_crown-16-shu-smile-hilarious
"Morgasimer? Hey, long time no see! Are you settling in just fine? What brings you to the lab?"
Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Guilty_crown-08-shu-inori-funny
"Milly, who's this? A friend?" The young woman asks as she moves to his left to get a better look, leaning forward a bit to catch a look at the parts of Morgaimer slightly covered by the height of the door.
"Oh, right! Anni, this is Morgasimer. I've told you about her before. Morgasimer, this is my friend Anni from my home planet. Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Bioshock_2___big_sister_eleanor_lamb_by_dzjontn-d742s7y
"Milly?...Pft, Yeah Yeah, I'm doing just fine. To fine actually! Y-Yeah, got board and decided to come see how you were doing... Yeah."

Morgasimer stood uncomfortably for a moment before nodding to herself and approaching the door. She would stop before it and hold a hand out to Anni, the difference in size painfully evident to Morgasimer. "Hey, I'm Morgasimer. Nice to meet you, you must be the doctor that Milton mentioned he lived with. No offense but I thought you'd be... I don't know, more bookish looking?" Once invited in Morgasimer would duck down to enter the building and take a look around. Impressed by what she saw she would give Milton a strong pat on the back and chuckle.

"Nice place you got here Milt... Nicer then the rickety old wood buildings over in New Permanence... I swear they built that settlement based on Potts-Field." Morgasimer's joyful mood was quickly silenced however, by a strong rumbling from her gut, which she tried to cover up with a sharp cough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:27 pm

As Anni joined in on the giggling at her nickname for her old childhood buddy, she stepped back to let Morgasimer step in, accepting her hand in the handshake. Her palms had a bit of a cool feeling to them, and her arms seemed thinner than a normal person would have. Being addressed as the doctor, Anni cocked her head a bit in confusion before recognizing the mistake in identity.

"Hmm? Doctor? No, sorry, Ms. Morgasimer. I'm not the doctor. The doctor just helped me with the same kind of surgery Milton went through, though not to as severe a degree. She's over at her office right now, but I can call her over if you want."

Should Morgasimer agree to summoning the doctor, Milton would nod and tap the side of his head for a light beeping to emanate from his person. A minute later, another figure steps in from the front door to greet Morgasimer.

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Fennel3_Dream
"Well well, it's about time I met this friend of yours, Milton. Pleasure to meet you, Morgasimer. My name is Dr. Meli Klein. Now then, to what do we owe this visit?"
"Yeah, is your housing okay? I'm sure we can help with the structure if it's too rickety for your liking."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Bioshock_2-big_sister-front
"Eh?..."

Morgasimer would remain slightly silent as the real doctor was called in. Morgisimer would eye Dr.Klien for a moment... perhaps a second to long for it to be completely comfortable and not awkward. Her glowing red port hole would then turn back to Anni, looking her over for a few moments, again, maybe just a second to long. Finally Morgasimer would turn back to Milton, her arms crossed and her harpoon aimed only slightly at him as the dull red of her port hole turned slightly darker and brighter."Gee Milt, you sure live with a lot of attractive young women... I'm not judging or anything if that's the culture you come from..."

Morgisimer turned from Milton and towards Klien, her stance softening and the dark red glow from her port turning a soft green."It's a pleasure to meet you mam. If you're the one who put the work into make Milton into the warrior he is now you have a lot to be proud of. I'm just stopping in to visit, I'm still getting used to the city and trying to establish some land marks for myself." Morgisimer extended her hand to shake the doctor's.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 am

Dr. Klein observed the color of Morgasimer's port hole with a look of intrigue, noting the change in color tone as Morgasimer pointed her weapon 'only slightly' in Milton's direction. When it came to the discussion of the few people Morgasimer had seen that interact with Milton regularly, hearing an edge of... some kind of emotion when Morgasimer mentioned the attractive young women in his company made Milton look away nervously while taking a step back. Was he embarrassed? Ashamed? Something about Morgasimer's tone was making Milton react like a dog being disciplined for doing something wrong. Dr. Klein's face expressed concern for the boy before turning back to note the green glow of the tall woman's helmet.

"Come now, Morgasimer. Milton's an employee first and a test subject second before whatever picture you're forming in your head. Besides, I'm not as young as you think I am. Believe me when I say Stream can do wonders for a person's natural age. But anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dr. Klein expresses before grasping her hand with both palms on either side, shaking them up and down before breaking it off.

"I've been catching up on Milton's little adventures through the database I keep. This Seeker business is turning out to be quite the interesting development. If you're looking to get the lay of the land, I'm sure Milton can help with that. He's done quite a thorough mapping of the blocks around here, so I can get a printout for you to use. But for now, I think you could use something to eat. That growling in your stomach's starting to echo."

Dr. Klein began beckoning the group to follow her down the hallway settled by the wall to the right of the repair garage, passing rows of offices and private rooms before approaching her office.

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Tyler-edlin-12637102-10153770911267221-142854874-o

Taking a seat behind the desk, Meli started reaching under her desk to open something with a light suction *pop*. One by one, her arm peeked up from the desk and put item after item out. Most of them seemed like snacks or leftovers, a few drink containers joining the group before Meli grabbed a good-sized plastic container containing a pink and yellow colored fruit chopped up into slices like a banana.

"Not much to count as a full meal, but I got plenty to satisfy your stomach. I dunno about any dietary restrictions your people have given your biology, but I think these'll sit with you just fine. We got these little pocky things people seem to like, half of a ham sandwich, some juices or carbonated drinks... oh, here we go! This is a Nanab fruit. Milton really likes the flavor, and I'm sure he'd be willing to share. Is there somewhere we could... feed this to you without letting out your gas?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:42 pm

"Girl. Whatever steam you've got on this weird tower must be magic... I don't care of it is poison I need to get me some of that." Morgasimer's porthole remained a pleasent green as she followed the Dr. back towards the interior of the building laughing slightly at her comment about food. "Yeah, I will admit all the moving around and actual honest to god non-hostile aliens have put me off my appetite a little. I'm more used to aliens trying to eat my soul and tare appart my mind... Little disconcerting to buy a hotdog from one, especially when that Hot Dog is fuzzy and blue."

As Morgasimer laughed lightly and continued to follow the Dr she would turn back to look at Milton who was surely following as well. The pleasant green light radiating from her helmet replaced with her normal red. Slowly she would point one finger at her porthole then two at Milton in a gesture she hoped he understood. Morgasimer had dealt with people like this before. Bland unassuming young men that surrounded themselves with beautiful women. HA! She'd seen it all before. Hang out with them ten times then BAM, they're literally throwing themselves at Targiser with no regard for each other or themselves. She'd be damned if she let that happen to anyone ever again, not on her watch!

She would, however, switch back to her pleasant green color as she sat herself down in one of the vacant seats in Klein's office."Oh don't worry about it, my suit has a built in emergency induction port," Morgasimer moved to take one of the juices. with a flick of her wrist a long, proboscis like tube extended from her right index finger and into the juice, shortly there after a sound like a straw draining the last few drops could be heard from the box. "You mentioned something about a Seeker? What is that if you don't mind me asking, I've been hearing that word all over the place and I have no idea what it means."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm

If Milton wasn't already nervous about his behavior, Morgasimer giving him the 'I have my eyes on you' motion and a possible unseen death stare just made things worse. What had he done wrong? He just introduced them to the few friendly reminders of his home world that he was able to come to Junction with. All Milton could do at that point was nod to Morgasimer and think about what this change in behavior meant. It started with Klein and Anni in the same room... her comment on living with beautiful women... other women. Did she think Milton would do something to them? Was she jealous?

"Well, it's not exactly a miracle product, but I suppose having skin this smooth and vibrant at 37 is impressive enough to be considered magical. If you're interested, we'll see what we can do about giving you a Stream transfusion. Of course, we'd need to actually test the effects of Stream on your blood before we pump some into you. You don't mind needles, do you?"

As Dr. Klein helped herself to part of the sandwich while Morgasimer drank her juice, something on her computer beeped. Glancing over at the screen, Dr. Klein moved the screen so that Morgasimer could not see and typed away at the keyboard displayed on the table from a port on the monitor's base. In truth, Milton had sent Dr. Klein a message saying he was concerned and needed to talk to Morgasimer in private. Dr. Klein stood up from her desk and guided Anni to her feet as they made their way towards the door.

"Oh for... sorry, Morgasimer, but we need to step out for a minute. Administration needs to talk about Anni's rehab, you know? Milton, you can explain it to her while I go deal with this."

As soon as the two were alone in the room, Milton began explaining.

"Seekers are, uh, like me. They also gained this Persona power through an Awakening of their own. Far as I understand, our duties are to survey new planets Junction ends up jumping to and sometimes dealing with issues when the JPD is too busy to notice or deal with an issue. But before we continue, I desperately need to know something. Why are you giving me the evil eye this whole time? Ever since Dr. Klein and Anni showed up, you've been glaring at me the whole time. I'm not doing anything bad to them... are you jealous or something?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:29 pm

"I see... So Seeker is another word for Persona User. Makes sense, back on Permanence that weird pink thing referred to me as a Seeker as well, which I guess is accurate enough. If I have this power and there's a need for it I might as well use it. I was never all that good at sitting on my hands anyway." Morgasimer nodded solemnly as she finished off the last of the juice and reached for one of the fruit. Sticking the Emergency Induction Port in, she would try to suck up as much as she could through the small opening. Had she actually taken a bite of the fruit, she would have probably started choking.

"G-Geeze Milt! You always get to the point right away don't you." Morgasimer's light would initially remain green as she talked, though it would slowly change hue to a more purple color."Look, I've just seen this kinda situation before with Targiser, and that ended with a lot of broken hearts and bones, mostly Targiser's. Now I'm not saying you're anything like Leader was or that these women are like Targiser's damn fans were...But, hey if the shoe fits... I don't know... I guess sense I'm all alone on this stupid tower I kinda expected you to be to..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Milton nodded in agreement as Morgasimer connected the dots and recognized how Persona users were basically the same as Seekers minus the recognition by Junction society to go on missions. Similar to Milton, Morgasimer wasn't a fan of sitting down with the possibility to use it. Perhaps he would have to take her on his next adventure either into the depths or onto the planet junction was stationed at now. As Morgasimer sucked in part of the juicy fruit, Milton decided to join her by picking up one of the slices of fruit and popping it into his mouth. The flavors Morgasimer would taste from the suction port would bear a taste resembling a mix of banana and strawberry with a hint of cream in the smooth texture. Milton hummed delightfully as he tasted the familiar sweet fruit of his home before addressing Morgasimer's concern with his hands folded in his lap.

"Oh, I understand now; you were just worried I would end up like Targiser and get them romantically involved in me while breaking their hearts in the end? I didn't think Targiser was that kind of man. Were you... pardon me for prying, but were you one of the women who had their hearts broken by him? You still hold an admiration of sorts for him as a leader of Cog Town, so at the very least you respect him enough to address him by title. I can't guarantee Targiser and I are so similar in personality to make the same mistakes, but if I do... well, you're free to take the first swing at me, pull my head out of my posterior, whatever I need. Just remember one thing."

With that, Milton moved to look her directly in the porthole, taking one of his arms and resting it on her shoulder. Milton knew the feeling of being isolated from the people you had come to know. From the bombing to his transformation into NLP-12-5 to shooting off into space on Junction, Milton had lost close family and friends at many stages in his life. But no matter the hardships, there was the message his parents taught him at a young age to relate to those who felt they had nobody to connect to...

"You're not alone anymore, Morgasimer. I've lost close friends before, whether it's the distance separating us or... the border to the afterlife. I know how it feels to be an alien in an unknown world. As long as you're here on Junction, you'll have your people in New Permanence, the residents of these labs, Anni, Dr. Klein, and most of all...

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Guilty_crown-07-shu-arisa-smile-friends
"You'll have me. You can always count on me to be there where nobody else can. Does that sound good to you, Morgasimer?"
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 4:38 pm

"Ha! No no no," Morgisimer laughed loudly and reclined in her chair slightly, her long slender legs pulled slightly upwards due to the relatively small size of the chair. Her Port Hole turned a pleasant green as she continued, deciding that whatever the fruit was did not agree with her and simply moving for another juice box. "Don't get me wrong, before he was a bag of hot air Targiser was a handsome guy and all... but Leader's like an older brother ya know? Which is why it was so aggravating for him to be so freaken oblivious to all the damage he was doing. Aw well, Glad to hear you're both like and different from him in that regard Milt. And trust me." Her light returned to it's normal red coloration as she dropped the mirth from her voice."I will..."

Her port returned to Green as she listened to Milton's speech, flinching slightly as he grasped her shoulder but remaining still until he finished his piece."Heh... good to know some one wants me around... Thanks Milt... Sorry for uh, trying to kill you when we first met. Don't think I ever really apologized for that. Now I may not know much about what the hell is going on in this weird City, but if Persona Users are showing up then something is bound to be going down. Mind filling me in?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Milton tried laughing off his terribly incorrect assumption alongside Morgasimer as she started bringing up what his leader once was. So Tagiser was actually human before his transformation into gas, especially described as a handsome man capable of seducing multiple women? Interesting. Morgasimer treated him like an older brother would, looking up to him while also recognizing the more apparent flaws in his character. Then came the red light glaring from the porthole, leaving an imaginary chill running down his spine. She was a strong and interesting woman, but now Milton could see how thin the ice could be when it came to being close to her.

"So Tagiser had a human form before something turned him into his gaseous form? I'd be interested in learning how that happened. There's no need to apologize for threatening me with a harpoon gun. The fact that you took me at my word makes up for it plenty. Besides, it'll take more than a- actually, I need to stop myself right there. Bragging wouldn't do your impression of me any better. As for what's going on, that's a bit of a haphazard story at the moment. I don't have all the details myself, but something is lurking in the lowest levels of Junction. Monsters of some kind, displays of grotesque violence in the form of an art piece, and the mention of this Patchwork Killer are just some of the dangers I've been hearing about. I might call on you for combat support should I get a lead on what to do, especially if what I read in his book could be a lead..."

Around then, Dr. Klein quietly made her way into the room through her office door, standing off to the side to make sure Milton didn't need her out of the office.

"Sorry if you two were in the middle of something private. I can leave if you need to. Just needed to grab your logs again, Milton. Guys over at the video lab need to see a few things in your mem-"

"Ssh. Private."

"Fine, fine. Anyways, unless you want to see the repair garage, that's basically all we got to show you of the labs and my office. If you're serious about that Stream transfusion. we'll need to take a blood sample to test it against our samples. Anything else you want to know of things? I can get that map for you right now if you need."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 pm

"That's.... something I really don't like talking about. Painful memories and what not." Morgasimer would grow quiet as Milton asked how Targiser became the way he was, her port hole even dimming slightly as she lowered her gaze. Suddenly it seemed she found the ground very interesting. Milton felt that if he were to become closer with Morgasimer, he might be able to draw out whatever was troubling her about this... But for now it was best left alone. She would however perk up at Milton's mention of the Patchwork killer, seeming to get visibly shaken by the name "Ugh... That's uh... quite the name. While I have an idea of what a Patch Work Killer does... I'd frankly rather not be right... Wait, Book? What book?" Morgasimer tilted her head in confusion at the mention of a book. She had remembered something about Targiser getting a book...

As Klein entered Morgasimer would stand to her full height, almost banging her head on the relatively low roof,"Sure, I can give you a full blood work if you like. No need to worry about the suit though, not like I can't survive out of this thing for a few hours. Oh, one more question though before I forget." Morgasimer said with a stretch as she met Klein at the door way, her light brightening significantly"You got an extra room? I'm kinda homeless. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Milton's eyebrows raised as Morgasimer reacted to his inquiry into the transformation of their leader from human figure to gas. Her port hole seemed to be an easy read on her emotional state given enough time and examples to identify a correlation, so Milton was aware that pushing the envelope would only risk Milton's reputation in Morgasimer's eyes. But he so desperately wanted to know! He was tempted to ask, but the second pair of eyes on him instructed Milton to shut up and move on. Morgasimer was asking about the Patchwork Killer and- oops, he didn't mean to mention the book!

"B-book? Oh, no, forget about that. Indeed, this killer's been creating some interesting... art pieces around the city. One made it into the news before it glitched out for some odd reason. Anyways, it's just one of those reasons we both need to be careful at night. Chances are this killer isn't as normal as the rest of the population.

"Yes, I would recommend the same. You two are strong, but this killer is nothing to take lightly. I can only imagine all of the trauma this person has caused to those who managed to escape. But anyways, thanks for agreeing! Alright, let me go grab a syringe and a vial so we can get start- hmm? You weren't provided housing at New Permanence? Well, I imagine we can find you a place to stay. There are a few offices not in use considering their owners weren't on board when we blasted off. There's a nicely sized one in the same wing as the kids, or we can look at moving some of our storage items out of the one further down the hall near the Assembly Hall. The problem would be arranging things for your unique biology. SO2... I'll see what we can do about getting a supply like that set up. CWIS, order a supply container of SO2 and ventilation filtering covers. Milton, let the boys down at assembly know we'll need some airtight doors set up for the guest. Anything else we should know before we start taking blood? You can take a seat over on the couch there, get nice and comfy."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

"Yeah. Just some clerical error I guess." Morgasimer nodded as she followed Klien out of the office and towards where she would be staying. She was quite used to retrofitting a room to be a gas chamber, ten years of experience in the art is bound to return some useful skills. She would, however stop just before getting out of sight from Milton. She would turn, her expression covered by a heavy iron mask.

"Whatever the hell is going on around here, you can count on me to help out..."

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)   Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton) Empty

Back to top Go down

Third home sweet home. (NPC topic for Milton)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next