Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] Empty
PostSubject: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:19 pm

General education bored the common folk. But it bored Joseph even more. Sifting through each page and jotting down notes and answers was a brainless exercise. It was easy to lose himself to the monotony. He preferred other things. But he had to be grateful that his overbearing parents didn't stress the academics as much as they did in diligent exercise. He watched the sheep-like masses of students jostle and crowd through the class' exit. It was the same routines cycling through the same day. Everything felt so trivial and uneventful. It was a while until Joseph finally decided to leave once the bunch of useless masses departed.

He was new to this Academy and didn't have much delusion that he was here as a student. What did being a Cadet have to offer? Maybe a change of pace, that's for sure. But he wasn't holding his breath. Rather, just a sliver piece of paper with jotted down schedules. In his own folly without bothering to check the generously given map, he was lost just as he accidentally discarded a precious tool.

He craned around his surroundings with a hope that maybe something could direct him anywhere near what he was looking for. Nothing seemed to be that easy.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] M0YholP
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Fast steps, developing into a hurried jog at the end of the hallway. For some reason, she was in a hurry today, but when wasn't she? Most of the other students were kinda used to the image of the pink-haired girl crossing the hallways as if chasing kites, or perhaps chasing every second of her life, the most poetic and contemplative would say. In reality, she was chasing something she had forgotten in the school. Again. Her hurried demeanor was of wide knowledge as much as her airhead, easily distracted behavior, and while to some people Brittany was just in a hurry to leave the school and head to her well known part-time job in due time, to others it was clear: she left something behind once more.

Between some fast-paced apology requests now and then, there was only one room left for her to inspect after an extensive time trying to remember all places she had visited that morning. If her memories served right, she hasn't been in this room for long, but you never know. There was no one around, which wasn't exactly surprising, knowing that most people had already departed from the school facilities. She could check each desk one by one, but what would be the point? Even now, in a moment of despair, Brittany knew when a fruitless endeavor was...fruitless. The girl leaned on the room's door with a heavy sigh of disappointment and, who knows, acceptance. The thoughts of buying another one struck her mind like a lightning, and as quickly she discarded the idea once something more productive came to mind: ask around. There were plenty of people wandering about, one might know the whereabouts of what she had been looking for. It's not like a pink and preppy smartphone was that hard to spot in a place most people dress discreet and dull.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] FsE7wpJ

"Uh, hey, sorry to bother but, like, have you seen someone around carrying a pink cellphone? Or have you heard anything...?", she smiled amicably to many of the other students, whose responses were basically the name: a verbal "no", a head shake indicating refusal... At one point, she barely had any hopes of finding her precious smartphone anymore. But there was one last soul in the corridors, a guy she hadn't inquired yet about, or even seen around - not that her visual memory was the best, the girl hardly would be able to identify most people in the school she breathlessly and daily stumbled upon in the corridors. "Hey... I know you don't know me and I don't know you either, but I kinda need your help, so please, pleeease, think carefully about what I'm gonna ask before saying "no", okay? Have you, like, maybe, seen a pink cellphone around, or have you possibly seen someone carrying a pink cellphone? It's not any pink, it's a vibrant pink, a "hey, I'm here, notice me!" shade of pink, you know? You can't miss it once you spot it. Like, uh, my hair! Yes! Exactly like my hair, my cellphone is just the same color! Uh... so... have you?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 am

Nothing was of any assistance to him as far as his eyes could see. No one was willing to give any help to him to much of his irritation. It went without saying that Joseph saw a pink-headed girl walk straight past him just as much as he didn't deign it very necessary to give anything more than a mere passing glance. Thinking for one moment, he tried his best to recall where each of these rooms were, but to little success. It would be better off to walk away and meander around for anything.

"Huh? What...? (What do you want, bitch?) " he seemed confused at her sudden appearance right at his face. At first he wondered why this bimbo-looking bitch was bothering him. She had the looks of your usually vapid and social media friendly lady. The kind that whores herself out for attention online and offline. Great, now he got her attention. She'd probably wouldn't be talking to him if she weren't so desperate for her lost cellphone.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] Biz6b5d

"Uh, sure... Probably in that classroom somewhere. I think by the chalkboard. It's probably yours."

His memory failing the locations of his classrooms excepting, it was useful enough to remember the beginning of class when the teacher asked the class who this lonely vibrant gaudy gadget belonged to. No one answered and it was left forgotten by the chalkboard.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 11:02 pm

UOh, you found it? For real?”, she grinned with a high-pitched squeal between her teeth, before running inside the room, only to find what she’s been looking for in the aforementioned location. The almighty chalkboard. “Aaaaah, you’re here! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! Mommy was sooo worried! Don’t scare me like that!” As the girl comically rubbed her cellphone’s clean surface against her own face as a rather comical demonstration of concern and joy, she reminded of the young lad who was responsible for saving the day this time. Not someone she had seen around, perhaps a new student? At first glance, he did look kinda nerdy to her standards of average next door classmate with the typical geek-next-door haircut, but not as scrawny as one. “I’m sooo glad! Thank you so so much! I don’t know what I would have done if I haven’t found you! Probably…uh…I’d keep running like a desperate for the next person until I found someone who would help me! So, what’s your name? Are you new around here or something?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Joseph's eyebrow twitched at the harpy-like screeching of the girl. Each crescendo was worse than the last and it grated against his ears as if it had claws on its own to grind against the chalkboard. While she was busy fawning over the safety of her beloved cellphone, he tried to leave this place quietly in that moment of distraction. It was all in vain and it was too late. He internally cursed at the slowness of his escape. The Kerrigan was trapped for all intents and purposes for the onslaught of inconsequential and inane banter with this bubble of disgustingly cloying positive energy.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] MnrKxMx

"Sure, my pleasure. It's Joseph. It's my first day here."

It was all he could muster while his brain continued to look for any opportunity to disengage from the conversation. He could only pray that this would end swiftly before it gets complicated.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Aha! I totally knew it!”, her smile widened at the joy of her accurate deduction, followed by a quick-witted snap of fingers. She might not know every single individual in this school, but she has seen enough faces in the past years to detect someone who wasn't there before.

Joseph it is. Easy name, it's nice to match the name to the face! Mine is Brittany. Well, Brit for shorters. Oh, and I’m, like, soooo sorry you had seen me like that, you know, running around and dropping at you like a...bomb or something. I'm not like that normally!... I think...”, the cheerleader giggled rather coyly, her modest side arising at the possibility of causing a bad impression amidst the despair to find the infamous cellphone. Joseph didn't seem to mind, but it would never hurt to apologize for a rather disastrous first encounter, just in case he was the stuck-up kind of guy. “So what are your first impressions? Do you like it here?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Annoyance and exasperation were rising, but he kept an even and composed smile. He just kept nodding on and on with her, pretending to just go along with her incessant babble. She was a walking stereotype and it never sat well with Joseph. Brittany, or Brit as she called herself, was annoyingly predictable in that regard. The way how she laughed made him want to punch her in the face, but obviously that wouldn't go so well in his endeavor to become a Cadet.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] 6M00x8X

"Well, it's too early to tell, but it's big. Everything's all new so that's what it's got going for it. Don't hate it or like it yet. (I fucking hate it) I'm sure I'll be able to tell in due time. By the way, do you know where the Cadets usually hang out?" Casual and to the point was his response to her. Of course, he hated this school. It was a giant pack of shitty sardines no matter how big it was. Thank God it was his last year before graduation and he could say good bye to public education.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Where the cadets usually hang out? Tricky question. She never bothered to actually care about it for obvious reasons. Well, at least to her, giving her secret identity as a terrorist that Joseph naturally wouldn't know of. “Aw... I don't. I know they had a meeting a few days ago at the gym to, you know, gather volunteers or something, but that's it. Even your Highness was here. All three of them! I wasn't really aware back then, the same day we had a cheerleader presentation for the upcoming games so that was everything on my mind... Now that you said it, I kinda don't remember people saying anything about cadet meetings anymore...hum...

Quietened down for a bit, she tried to recall anything that would come in handy for the young lad, crossed arms with one finger gently placed over her chin, but...nothing came to mind. “Well, whatever. Do you need help searching? That's the least I can do for you! I might not know but we can always go around asking? Though, like, I'm a bit late already... Ah, who am I trying to fool here? Late is late, I can't get any "later" than I am already! So, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:06 pm

This was information that Joseph had some idea about, but never had any opportunity to clarify it until now. Who knew this bubbly fake bimbo actually had some use? The Cadet-to-be sure didn't. As useful or really useless as she was, Joseph didn't want to stay with her any longer. Even if he was late as well, there was no way he wanted to hang out with her any longer.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] GqcYA96

"Maybe next time. It's my first day of school and I don't want to be late for any of my classes this time around, Brit. I'll see you maybe tomorrow if you want to hang out. Until then, see you later. (More like see you never. Fuck off already.)"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Alright. I get it. Totally!”, she nodded in accordance, finally putting her cellphone back to where it belongs: her bag. Not before she could check what time was it, only to feel slightly disappointed by her lack of punctuality. “I should get going as well. I think I have a runway practice today, I shouldn't be slacking... Anyway, see you tomorrow then! I'll be by the gym for a bit after morning classes are done if you need a guide. 'Cause I'm obviously the one to go for this stuff, you'll learn the ropes in no time! Byeeee!” And with her optimistic banter, she blew a good-bye kiss to Joseph before running in the direction she came from, happier than ever that she could retrieve her so loved mobile as well as make a nice acquaintance in the process. Little did she know how unilateral it is...

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 am

He tried to give an enthusiastic farewell wave, but it fell short as a stilted and awkward one. There was so much to cringe about this girl, even with the flirtatious blow kiss. His face barely stopped itself from scrounging up in disgust at her, but he was happy with her departure and his freedom from her supposed vapidness. If there's anything he got out from the encounter, then it's that one theme that continuously repeated itself ever since he first set foot in the campus.

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] DFVNv9G

"I think I'm going to fucking vomit."

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 am

Britanny of the Lovers Arcana and Joseph of the Hunger Arcana have established a Social Link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]   Boring Boring Boring [Brittany] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring Boring Boring [Brittany]
Page 1 of 1