Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Kid In Town (Brittany)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Villain

The Villain

New Kid In Town (Brittany) Empty
PostSubject: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Maverick trudged up the stairs with three bags. One in each hand, and one with the strap dangling around his neck. It wasn't the most intelligent idea, restricting his airways while physically exerting himself, but his stubbornness clouded his common sense. Nonetheless, he powered through the the next four flights of stairs, to reach the top floor. He rested his hand on the door and dubbed over, catching his breath. He opened the door, immediately dropping the bags on the floor. He looked around the mostly new apartment. It was small, but very nice. It was a shining place, with brite white walls, and new kitchen appliances. The place was empty, with no furniture whatsoever. Not that Maverick was complaining. The first thing he did was fall to the floor on his back, feeling tired. It was a long trip, and the first feeling he would get is hunger. He wanted to make something to eat but he was just too tired. He got up and went to the window. It was dusk out. He noticed something crucial: he had nothing to do. He didn't need a job, his father was transferring more than enough money into his bank account. He finished school. Maverick started to feel depressed. "I'm going to die of fucking boredome here."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Brittany almost never opted for elevators. Staris were more time consuming, but a good exercise anyway. Some friends chose the gym to keep their bodies in line, Brittany chose the daily schedule as her gym. Nothing like regular activities to maintain the shape, right? Climbing staircases since the ground floor, humming absentmindedly, it of course took some few minutes to reach the door that separates the outside world to her particular space. Her hand immersed in the infinite ocean she called her personal "bag", searching for whatever lied inside of it. This whatever revealed to be her apartment key; however, before she managed to successfully insert it in the door lock, gravity (and a little help of Brittany's natural clumsiness) caused the key to fall to the ground again. "Aw, geez..." No big deal, she bent over to pick it, but her eyes caught something far more interesting than the object. The door in front her apartment... It was open. Wide open, enough for anyone to butt in should they be daring enough. "They", in this case, being Brittany herself. She of course wouldn't invade someone else's home, but she couldn't help but to wonder who lived there. As far as she remembered, the apartment was vacant? Or was she too absorbed by her routine that she didn't pay attention to a new neighbor coming? Her head (and head only) peeked inside the place (because it wouldn't be really an invasion if it's just the head, right?), looking for whoever might be the owner. And to her surprise, the place was empty! Completely empty. No furniture, very dusty, no one in sight... The question remained: then, WHO lived there?

New Kid In Town (Brittany) FsE7wpJ
"Hello-o? Anybody there?"
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Maverick looked on his phone searching for things he could buy over the Internet. He looked over some furniture. First he would buy some paint. The place was to white. He could bye some exercising equipment, but he would have to stick it all in the living room. It would be fine with him. He never gave much of a damn about the appearanc, only the effectiveness. He needed the red walls to get his heart pumping. He could use a flat screen TV. Not a necessity. He didn't need anymore clothing, aside from a few muscle shirts. He yawned as he sat on the floor. He could look for some things around the shopping district of Endy, but he doubted if he could find anything that suits him. He felt really uncomfortable just sitting there on the floor, doing nothing but shopping on the Internet. He probably needed some fresh air. It was feeling monotonous and problematic. He dropped his phone and started to instinctively do push-ups. He needed to do something. He could no longer just sit there on his phone. He was no longer feeling exhausted. He looked at the time. He was still hungary. He decided to get up and go for something to eat. He was lacking patience. He should have realized that. But, his impatience conquered his mind. "Fucking boring city. I expected excitement." He heard a feint voice. Hello-o? Anybody there?" His first instinct (and his first hope) it was a burglar of some kind. He wasn't expecting any visitors. He hopped from his resting place and ran to the door. The first thing he did was grab the assumed burglar by the neck, and push him into the wall. Of course it would lead him to be close to his/her face, and give a threatening "can I help you?"

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Now, Brittany was perfectly okay with the fact she was a intruder in someone else's place. However, she was not ready for what came after. Therefore, she couldn't even draw a proper reaction, for many reasons: she wasn't expecting the place to actually be inhabited, she wasn't expecting said someone who owned the place would come running right in front of her (which forced her, in the brief seconds of reaction, to put her arms in front of her head to cover for any possible assault), and she definitely wasn't expecting to be grabbed at full force and thrown to the wall (releasing a high-pitched squeal in the process), and worse, not in the erotic-romantic sense.

She definitely had seen and gone through worse in her life, but...this situation completely blew her mind. "I...just came to see who's my new neighbor....I live in the front door and, like, I was passing by and...uh...please, don't hurt me, let me go...", she pleaded, her eyes like a cornered animal. Aya had acted in a similar approach to her. Aya wasn't a man, though. A man has naturally more physical force than a woman, no matter how you put it, and this one was quite the muscular, fit type. Now, would he actually beat her when all she wanted to do was say "hi"?
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Maverick looked up and down. This was no where near what he was hoping for. He was hoping he could lock fists with an intruder. But instead he found a woman inches away from him. She was definitely no one to fight. She seemed scared, no hint of battle rage or even a glare. Just a scared look. A look that was fearing for one's life, instead of one that throws it all away just to get a single shot in. He sighed. He missed his fights. He missed the breaking of other's bones beneath his fists. He started to feel depressed. He looked down and pushed the female away. He walked to the window and fell on his back, the bear carpet floor. He wanted to let loose. He wanted to do something. He mumbled, "I need something to fucking do." He looked over to the girl who intruded on him. Easy on the eyes, but not what he was looking for. His mind began to wonder all over the place. His stomach grumbled. He must be fed. He stood to his feet. Maybe finding something to eat would lead to some interesting endeavors, as unlikely as it seemed. He just needed to get out as soon as possible. "Hey lady, do you know where a guy can get somethin to eat in this city, I'm stavin."

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:19 pm

Surprisingly enough as the approach itself, the unknown guy let go of her, making her pleas for mercy successful. Her heart was about to either burst through her chest or explode inside it in anxiety. She had no clue as to what motivated such aggressiveness, and she didn't care much. She was safe nonetheless, that was enough for now. Past her first impressions, he was...an alright guy. As in, a tired, hungry and...yeah, tired guy who probably moved just too recently.

"Well...I...just came back home, so...hum, if you, like, want to stop by and have lunch...You can... You know, come?.. Perhaps...? Maybe...?", she wasn't sure if that's a good idea to make such proposal after a lousy meeting. That's just how her nature is, though. She'd rather look on the bright side and think of the guy as someone who was too mentally tired and needed some sort of camaraderie and help. It's on his hands to accept or decline, though.

Last edited by Brittie on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:08 pm

"Well...I...just came back home, so...hum, if you, like, want to stop by and have lunch...You can... You know, come?.. Perhaps...? Maybe...?"
Her question was in no way hostile, or even mean. Yet, it was suspicious. It was odd nonetheless. Maverick cut his eyes at the girl who had asked to go to her house. She seemed so innocent. So naïve. So very corruptible. Maverick assumed while she was easy on the eyes, she may not be easy on the logic. Though, he supposed there would be no harm in going with her. Than he thought there was a lot of harm. He wanted to see the city more, not go into an apartment in the same building. He sighed.
“Thanks for the offer. But I have a better offer. How about I take you out for something to eat. And while you’re at it, show me around. I’ll pay for anything. I want to go outside. I fucking hate feeling cooped up in a house.”
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Show him around? Taking her out to eat? Now they're talking. Frankly, even if it was her place, the very tiny spot in this vaste land called world she could deem as hers and hers only, her home (and that speaks volumes!), Brittany disliked spending much time in her apartment as well. Being young and active, Maverick's idea was the perfect suggestion for someone like her.

"Oh sure! I just came back from school and, frankly, I had not prepared my lunch yet", she grinned to him, placing her key back to the infinite maze inside the bag she carried on her shoulders. Of course she could cook something if he had accepted her invitation to come in, but going out to eat is a really better idea. Mainly because, well, she's not that good of a cook anyway, but Maverick didn't have to know. "So you're my new neighbor, right? My name is Brittany, I live right in the front door. Whatever you need, you can, like, stop by, mmkay?", she said, extending her arm out to him for an amicable handshake.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Maverick raised a red eyebrow. She was…excited. Maverick could see a lot of himself in this Brittany person. She had a warrior spirit without being a warrior. Maverick leaned back a little at her grin. Why was she so damn happy? No way in hell could someone be in such a good mood, and even generous to the person who almost beat the shit outta her. It was one of the strangest things he had ever seen. But, she seemed nice and cute, so he grabbed her hand into a hardy handshake.
Still eager to leave, he immediately shuts the door behind them, and locks it. Even though he was supposed to follow her he hurried down stairs. “And by the way, moi name is Maverick. A pleasure to meat such a foin lady. So where do we go first? And sorry about  that mess I did. I was hopi-, I mean thinking, you were a robba.”
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 pm

"H-hey? Wait!" Good thing she had her school cheerleading sneakers on. Climbing staircases with her preferable choice for shoes (high heels) would hurt her feet, run down the same staircases would kill her, despite her athletic build and disposition. She tried to follow him, one hand holding the bag pending from her shoulder, the other holding the handrails. "Robber? Wait, are you serious? Do I even look like one? Com'on, I went there to say "hi"! I even asked if there's someone inside! What kind of robber breaks in greeting the person they're going to rob in first place? That sort of, like, ruins the purpose of it? Because, you know, robbers have to be furtive and all to be successful...sort of?", she chuckled jestingly, examining her school attire before turning back to Maverick. Unless he meant stealing hearts, then probably she was a robber. Her logic still applies, though: if she wanted to simply break in his house, she could have done it silently and without calling for the owner of the apartment because, well, the door was wide open when she arrived. It wouldn't be truly hard if the girl had vile intents in her visit. On the other hand...the way Maverick pushed her against the wall would sort of make her attempt unsuccessful...
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Maverick laughed. “Well where I come from, a complete stranger can break in, say “hi”, than stab your whole family. I said you could be a robber, I never said you could be a sane one.” Maverick kicked open the door of the entrance, and took a breath of fresh air. He pulled out his phone and began to navigate. He looked at his account balance. $421,149. More than enough money. He reminds himself to thank his father later. “So, Ms. Brittany, where do you recommend we go?” Still, even though he had no idea where he was going, continued to walk along the side walk. He was beginning to feel energetic.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:05 am

"Wow. Where do you come from...?" Of course she knew he didn't mean it literally, but geez...what an awful thing to say about the place one used to live, no? If you live in such a violent environment, then it was a good decision for him to move. Once they were out (thanks to Maverick's lack of composure), a gust of wind ruffled her hair. It was a nice feeling, similar to freedom. "Hum, I dunno. Where do you wanna go? There's a Starbucks down the way to the corner, I usually go there when I want breakfast. Uh...I know there's a restaurant a few blocks away from here, it's medium-size and the food is, like, soooo good, way better than mine! So, it depends on what you wanna eat! You're the guest, you get to decide!"
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Maverick laughed as she asked. “You don’t wanna know where oi be coming from.” He laughed to himself for his broken English. “It wasn’t bad, but you can guess I made it bad…in a sense.” Maverick remembered how the crime rate went up during the time period of his days in a cage, beating the shit out of anyone who stepped in. But it was mostly his father. More crime organizations made their appearance, and found that street fighting was good money. “Lets go to some place where a fella such as myself, can get his jaws on some meat. Burger, lamb, horse, closest place will do nicely.”
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:50 pm

"Really...?" She looked to him, checking the guy cautiously. After his brief display of gratuitous aggressiveness, she could understand his second statement. Still, now they were past first (wrong) impressions, she was moderately okay with his company. Was he an immigrant, she wondered? There must be a reason as to why he didn't seem fond of the idea of mentioning his origins (or why he spoke a visibly flawed english?), making the immigrant hypothesis plausible in her mind. Whatever is the truth, the girl wouldn't pry on it, deciding to guide the way and occasionally mentioning the directions leading to the aforementioned chosen restaurant. "Oh the restaurant I mention is just the place for you! ...actually, it's the place for me as well, they serve vegan food there. Huh, you're not vegan, are you?", she reminded herself that most people aren't and portray a strong dislike for vegan cuisine. Brittany herself couldn't be considered a vegan, could she? As in...she liked fish meat. Fish is an animal. But was it considered meat, just like cow meat, pork meat, lamb meat...?
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 pm

“Well, I was born in the my old Irish lands, and I am a bastard. My mother was a whore, and my father is the leader of a Mob. Being near that life, you see a lot of things that you shouldn’t see as a wee pup. But I’m glad I saw them.” Maverick can recall when he was young two large men dragging a dead body through his large home. It was unsavory for a child to witness, but it was things like that that made him the man he is. He smiled at the bitter sweet memories. Maverick looked up and saw the large Starbucks sign on the building. He opened the door for Brittany, using what very very little of chivalry he had (it was very little). “God damn, I’m hungary.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid In Town (Brittany)   New Kid In Town (Brittany) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid In Town (Brittany)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next