Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The New Style In Town (8D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The New Style In Town (8D) Empty
PostSubject: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:19 pm

"Jussss a lil' off the top, right, right Gramps?"

The New Style In Town (8D) PsL89iG

With skillful an precise hands, Nominé would run a comb through the old geezers hair that had came in to get his hair cut as she quickly snipped at the strands of his old hair with her usual favourite pair of scissors. Hair lined the floor around where the man was sitting as she carefully brushed it aside from the scissors with each clean cut. "Oh by the lord of all creation, you sir are gonna look fab after this, let me tell ya right now." She'd smirk as she continued to style the mans hair in her own slight variant of the style he had asked for. Sure he could have a boring everyday hair cut, or he could look totally awesome after, like it was a clear choice.

"Mwaa! Another master piece brought to life before your very eyes~!" The young woman would say, clearly pleased with her work as she took a like bow as the old man looked in the mirror to totally admire his rocking new hairstyle.

"U-uh, I asked fo-"

"For an artist to be at work~! Yes, and I'm glad you're pleased, now be sure to cough up the money on your way out~!" She'd smile and nod her head at the old man as he grumpily placed the money down on the counter and stormed out of the store. Eh. Old people were such a draaag, he'll love it after sleeping on it she was sure of it~! Now she'd wait, sitting on the counter and kicking her legs forward and back against the side of the counter in boredom. Waiting for a new customer to come by was by far the worst part of the job!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 am

"... You've gatta be kidding me..." 8D sighed as he looked through the window of the barber shop.-Seriously with this shit?... God damn it...- With a sigh and a shake of the head he could feel his smile come back to him, along with an overwhelming sense of curiosity. Ya know what they say after all. "When in Rome, Kill Je-Wait I can't do that joke ether? Ugh fine...-" So with a pep in his step and a new smirk 8D turned the nob on the side of his neck and let the brown hair that was hidden underneath his hat begin to cascade down his shoulders. Why he had a hair length nob on the side of his neck was anyone's guess... Regardless... it was time to get to work.

---

"EXCUSE ME!" Called 8D as he burst from the broom closet in the back of the store looking like cousin It wearing a clown hat, "I heard this fine establishment was a CUT above the rest! Ehehehe!" 8D blindly wondered over to the counter, then seated himself on top of it "As such I humbly request one hair did please!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Kicking at the counter she was sitting on boredly, Nominé would quickly turn her head to face the closet door that just suddenly flung open with some kind of creep as serial killer clown bursting his way into view. "How in the where in the nine realms did you come from?" She'd question more curiously then scaredly, she'd of instantly been holding up her pair of scissors and pointing them in the clowns direction from the moment he appeared, and now had them practically against his neck as he sat beside her. Yet instead of moving away, she'd just smirk and cackle to herself.

The New Style In Town (8D) 3vSlxnY

"Oh don't you fret my dear, I'll do much more than cut your hair if ya decide you want to be a push above the rest in that get up." Nominé would poke her scissors lightly at the psycho in a clown suit's neck to show she wasn't afraid to do something drastic if that's what he was planning. "That's a sweet cozzy though, pretty damn well made for a guy who just appears outta Narnia. Kinda looks like too much effort went in for a spazo to be sporting it. So whats the deal? Whadd'ya do, you like an actual clown or just some freak like in those movies? Like, the latters sorta a problem, horrors sooo overrated. But if your a proper like, go to kids birthday parties and freak out the kiddies for cheap laughs kinda guy. That's pretty rocking."

"... Also, how long were you in there for?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 pm

"Ehehehe, My card..." 8D would say behind his waterfall of hair as he flicked his wrist in Nomine's direction, producing a card between his index and middle fingers. If she took the time to read the card she would find that it read "Grins: Clown and Rabbi extraordinaire available for Bar Mitzvahs, Birthdays, funerals, GigaFurnerals and company parties." "I am indeed a clown my straight to the POINT friend! Ehehehe. You really CUT to the chase don't you!" 8D's laugh grew in intensity to the point he fell off the counter, hitting the floor below with a loud thunk. He would lay there laughing for a bit before he stood up and dusted himself off.

"Well that answers one question, as for the other I've been in there for about three hours... Made friends with your broom, he's a nice guy! Think he wants to go out with your mop though. Poor Fella dosn't stand a chance, yer mop's only interested in Vacuums! Ehehehe!" 8D would add with a wink before strolling over to one of barber's chairs in the back,"So! how much for a trim?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 pm

Swiftly, Nominé would take the card from the clowns hands so he didn't have time to do any funny business if that's what he was planning before beginning to read through what the card had to offer. She couldn't help but laugh at both what the card said and the horrendously stupid jokes the clown was adding along side. "Pfft, you are just some top class creepy clown aren't 'cha?" She'd continue to laugh and kick the clown slightly whilst he was rolling on the floor. "Get up you oaf, I run a business here, don't want others to think this is some mad center of disillusions and psychotics now." She'd shake her head trying to stop the continued urge to laugh. "Seriously though, the damn hell is a GigaFuneral?"

The red eyed girl would raise an eyebrow at the response he gave at how long he'd been there for, as well as... Well, what he explained he was doing in there. "You've got a few screws missin' don't cha' mate? You come off with as much nonsense as a double sided elephant tusk." Her laughing and slightly playful looking smile would suddenly turn to one of a merciless grin as he mentioned wanting his hair cut. Nominé would swing the pair of scissors in her hands to spin them around her index finger. Slamming open and close with each rotation making a horrible clink of snipping metal each time they slapped shut.

The New Style In Town (8D) GkUvBQC

"Depends how in depth ya want me to head, funny man. Jus a trim, a full new style, shaved, any dye or fabulous new dos. Ya name it bud. Here's hopin' a crazy guy like you ain't secretly some borin' ol' norma cutta."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:21 am

"I'll have you know some of my best friends are double sided elephant tusks and I will thank you to not be so insensitive in the future... Ehehe," 8D snicked as he plopped himself down in the seat with a small poof. He did take note of the sudden change in his hair snip's demeanor. He appreciated a woman who was dedicated to her job and it seemed that this little miss was all about that snippy snip!-Not what i was expecting from my experience but hey, who am I to judge?-

"And you know what? I may very well regret this but, Surprise me! Ehehehe! I could really go for a brand new look! I want you to go snipper snapper clipper clapper crazy! Ehehehehe!" 8D laughed a loud hardy laugh as he spun in the chair and kicked his legs. Good thing his head was detachable. Or else he might lose it when the cutting began!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:01 pm

"Pfft, you're a real chook ain't'cha?" The woman would say, laughing at the stupidity that came out of the clowns mouth. It wasn't a rare thing for her to say completely nonsensical things, but having someone else do that back and also go off of what she was saying made her laugh much more than she cared to admit. "I'm sure those friends have real ivny over your comedy." She'd snort, trying to phase the word envy and ivy into one word.

"Ha! Yeah, notta' thin' you wanna let me have freedom of without some kinda regretful ending." Nominé would smirk and raise her scissors, starting her work instantly with quick snips here and there, producing a comb in her off hand to really perfect each and every cut. Ensuring each snap of her scissors was meaningful. "Oh, I'd close ya eyes if I were you." She'd say quite suddenly pulling the clowns hair back and rinsing some shampoo, then conditioner, then finally a hint of hair dye into the clowns newly styled hair. Yet she wasn't finished with him yet...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:57 am

"EHEHEHEHEHE! Oh no no no, I look forward to seeing what you're able to do with my lushious locks of fine hair! Ehehehe, Please do go buck wild! I want my hair to represent every nook and cranny of that little head of yours, EHEHEHE!" 8D did his best to stay still as the master did her work. However he would do as she instructed and close his eyes, didn't want to ruin the surprise after all, though he was fairly sure he felt his ear come flying off somewhere there in the middle.

"Ehehe! If you're adding color can you make it a nice deep purple? I love that band!
Ehehe!"
Deciding to have a bit of fun with the woman, 8D would begin to extend his hair in places she had already cut after she turned her attention elsewhere. I what he heard about the Mad Barber were true, do damage would be done. Though if she were sane this would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 am

A sly smirk would arise on the stylists face. "Well if ye insist... But ya'd be quite the mess if you wanted every part of how my brain formulates everything atop your head." She'd laugh at the nonsense of it all whilst continuing to carefully yet quickly work with the clowns hair. She had a fairly good idea of what she wanted to do with it... Yet at the same time she was kinda making half of it up on the spot, gotta just go with the flow and see how nature takes its course sometimes after all.

"Ay, ay, ay. You said I 'ad free rein to do whatever I wanted." She'd tease, tugging at the clowns hair purposefully with the comb. "Tho' 'spose jus' for you I'll see what I can whip up." Drats, she wanted to give him bright luminous green hair with dark orange stripes. Would'a looked hella weird, but that would of suited him well. Oh well, purple was clearly the best colour anyway so she'd be obliged to follow along with that idea... For now at least. "Well fiinnneee then, but only cuz you're the most ridiculous person I've met... Recently. Keep ye eyes closed still 'nless you want your pupils turning purple too."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:31 am

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Hold the phone there Missy... I need you to back it up a bit." 8D would say as he pull a phone from underneath the... Weird backwards cape thing that barbershops make you wear-Hold the other phone even harder... what are those things called? I wanna say smock but that's not right is it? Ok I have to google this... Ok so it's called a Dressing Cape, weird...-yeah from underneath the dressing cape and handed it to the crazy girl he was letting get near him with scissors "What do you mean...Recently? Eheheh, trust me Miss.SnipSnip, I'm the most ridiculous person you've EVER met. Bar none! Ehehehe... Well Bar one sense I own a bar.... Ehehe!"

8D stopped extending his hair and instead shot the Cut Cut lady an amused look through the mirror"Who, pray tell, is more ridiculous then I?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:41 am

Cutting the same piece of hair now for the third time, Nominé would smirk and talk in a classy yet threatening tone. "I'll be ever so sure you go permanently bald if you keep screwing with the flow of beauty like that ya know~." She'd cackle to herself as she tugged on the clowns hair with her brush, taking the phone from his hand and placing it on the side counter with an amused snort. "Jeez'lueez jus' 'bout everything's a joke for you, eh funny man?" The stylist would shake her head lightly as she rinsed purple hair dye through the ridiculous mans hair before leaving him lying back there for a moment and going to pull up a chair beside him. "Gotta give that a few, the high sort after collection of a masters perfection 'll take some time." She'd say with a light smirk, leaning her elbow on her chairs armrest and holding her head up with her hand under her chin.

"Who can tell really, mayhaps you'll prove to me to be the tee of all silly." She'd say with a teasing shrug of her shoulders. "It is far but uncommon to expect a norma' person to walk on through those doors every which where time you know. In a social job such as this, ya tend to meet a variety of misfitual twits and lively beach balls. Jus' a matter of time 'n waitin'. Ye jus' might be a perfect example of that yeself. Appearing outta frecking Narnia and trying to give me several thousand mental breakdowns of my believe of such a place." With a light yawn and a stretch backwards, Nominé would provide the clown with a light pat on the shoulder. "Eh, lotta people tell me I'm the bees knees of bonker town. Who could truly know the levels of sanity one can hold to keep together such a perfectly nonsensical string of events without the least of confusion to inhabit their minds. You're for deffo in the runnin's for top tier crazy though. Can't tell names of ye competitors though, customer privacy and all that bull crap ya gotta worry about when you run a business. I'd give ye a run for your money though, pffeheh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Style In Town (8D)   The New Style In Town (8D) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Style In Town (8D)
Page 1 of 1