Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
"Gear"
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EaBeFTp

“This is...the most merciful thing to do.”” the demon would say as he took in the words the creature and Ace had said. Then focusing, he would charge up another spell as he continued. “If we keep each other’s back, we will prevail.”.

Information:

Stats:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Fixing Roll and information:
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 Sawasa10
~ We can try to see other ways of saving them... Just not now when they are literally ripping us apart. ~

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 Fungeo12

EXISTENCE NULLIFIED

VICTORY:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 Marcei_by_ninjacyndaquil-dbhrol3

"And so the carnivorous space squirrel rolled over to its back, purring softly like a kitten as it nibbled on its owner's bitten off finger. Its fur covered in leaks of radiant green blood, it could finally fall asleep, waiting for another unassuming passerby to rescue it off the streets. The end." Gus pushed the door to room 14 open, smiling widely as he saw his companions safe and sound. Shinji was still on his back and Gus was nonschalantly carrying the man, looking like he was having the time of his life.

Turning to Siku, he waved gleefully. "I am so glad to see you all safe too. I was worried you got eaten by one of these monsters that appeared." Which would've been a shame, because then he wouldn't have the chance to eat them. "Sadly I didn't secure the treasure, but me and Shinji met these two wonderful young girls that tried to kill us. It was a thrill to enjoy, if I may say so." The demon gave a hearty laugh, still not letting Shinji go. Holding him was fun.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Shinji honestly didn't mind the piggyback ride, which gave him an excuse to relax as he rejoined his companions.
Shinji had a absolute grin on his face as he nodded with him. He was also glad to see some of the interesting people he had teamed up with here still alive, purely because they were too interesting to him to die.
Totally not because he was becoming friends with them.
"Uh-huh! One of them seemed so interesting...!" he added.
He had to wonder why Gustav wasn't letting him go.
But before he could raise that thought, he got another idea in his head.

"You know, we should all team up again sometime!" he said, throwing the suggestion out there because he figured that if all of them were interesting, it would be best to have them in one group that would let him have easy access to all of them at all times.
Again, totally not because he was trying to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:34 pm

The creature would go down, the demon watching it collapse before them quietly before looking over at the other two with him. “You two okay?” he would ask as he flicked his tail a bit observing them both for a short moment. He was very thankful the pair was with him. If he had been alone when this shit had happened? Man it would not have been pretty bad. That aside, before the demon could think to thank them, he would be distracted by the sound of someone speaking as his eyes turned to the door of the room that Gus and that knight guy had gone into. As he did, the larger man would come into the room with the other on his back. Both seemed to be alive if not a bit beat up from their own battles.

As the larger man waved to him, the demon would nod his head as he spoke. “That is unfortunate, but I am glad you two are alive and in one piece. As for the girls, what happened to them?” He kind of wanted to know because he didn’t exactly want two threats to be following them about. He had enough of fighting for one day. As for that suggestion thrown out by the knight guy, the demon would hum a bit at that one. “Perhaps and then again perhaps not. We can figure out what Fate wants of us later,” he would say before looking around the room a bit for the correct door. Once his eye had one, he would look back at the others. “I am not sure about the rest of you, but I am leaving this place for now. As much as I enjoy a good stretch I do not think it wise to test Lady Luck tonight. If you excuse me.” He would give a light bow before moving from his spot. He would turn his back on the corpse for now and head across the room and towards the door. Opening it, he would check the hall for any danger before making his way out into the twisted place. He would begin his walk tracing his way back the way they had come. He knew there was an exit there and once found he would take his leave of the place. He just hoped that outside was alot safer than it had been in the fungeon gone wrong.  

Information:

Stats:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Gus realized something was amiss all of a sudden and a thought crossed his mind. Quite a strange fascinating thought as he observed the lifeless body of what was once just an actor in a costume, now a monstrosity, laid out before him in all its grandeur, and he realized that, in his rush or perhaps out of distraction by the blue haired girl and the being, he'd forgotten to notice their own prey. Such juicy prey it was as well, and it would be a shame to leave it laying back in that room all alone. Doubtfully those two young ladies would've taken the spoils with them, so it only left him to do it, for it was for the best, of course. Who else would make sure it was flesh well spent?

Gus nodded Siku goodbye. The other demon was a fine companion. He was forgetting one other thing though, one that was right on his back, giddy over the prospect of this new development of Junction, which was a feeling Gus could and would relate to, just not right now. So, not paying much heed to Shinji, he placed him down on the side and exiting the door on the way back from where they came from right now. "Perchance if we might meet again, then we might team up. Regardless, don't you worry. I just left something there so I'll go pick it up. No need to wait for me." He winked to the man and proceeded onwards, slowly, surely, robes dragging soaked in blood. He would need free hands to hold the thing anyways.

And so he entered the room 13, and picked the Meowversary's body up. He didn't care if anyone bothered him and only went on with his business. It was heavy and much fleshier than it even looked, and it looked very fleshy. How fabulous; he was nearly getting giddy thinking about it. The succulent, once very alive flesh, bent and contorted by the darkness into something unrecognizable but just as, if not even more, tasty. The love, juicies overflowing like from a ripe orange as you tear its skin aparent, revealing the insides, oh the insides, such beauty contained and hidden, growing far from sight, naked only before the face of danger and pain, the red contradicting the blue, spreading like the clouds in the sky and forever engraving into the body of the beholder, the hunter, the eater.

Bloodgeon Movement:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 pm

As Shinji was put down after listening to everyone's responses, he sighed.
Well, he had been expecting that.
"I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm getting the heck out of here now. See ya!" he said as he left unless someone tried to stop him.
Action::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6