Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)

Go down 
+3
Deshi
Retuo
"Gear"
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:55 pm

He smiled as they obtained the treasure, and Shinji followed the demon.
He remembered how when he was young, some of the first beings other than his family that he had met were all demons.
He was always more interested in them than humans. Humans, he knew about.
Aliens? Sure.

Demons, though.
Those he just seemed to not get enough of.
For a moment, he pondered going back to get a bachelor's in demonology.
He decided against it.

Movement::
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 pm

A joyous shout crests over the crowd as the countdown begins. It was planned that the fungeon would be over well before the Jump began, however it seemed that would not be the case. Instinctively the citizens of Junction knew when the jump was coming, as though it had been hard wired into them. As the fated moment approached a countdown rose above the chatter of the crowd.

10!

“Is everyone in position?”

9!

“Who found the book?”

8!

“Be ready to call in the ground troops… This’ll get messy”

7!

“Make sure no one knows who you are.”

6!

“Keep us informed, we’re about to start”

5!

“No, I promise everything will be f33e.”

4!

“We’ve done all we can…”

3!

“It’s up to them now.”

2!

“... You remembered to plug33n the sound system right?...”

1!

“No matter what happens. Always remember I love you both. I believe in you guys.”

And then the screaming started.

---

Inside the fungeon, the speakers crackled into life. A brief tapping sound could be heard, as if someone was testing their microphone.

”This is the only free one you’ll get… The following is a verbal recounting of a book one of you just found… Enjoy.” As the voice died out, a sound not to dissimilar from the sound of a tape player engaging could be heard through the system...

“If you are reading this, it is too late to stop what is coming. I hope no one ever sees these words, yet I must catalog them in case the worst comes to pass. I have seen worlds be born, and worlds die. I have watched the last light fade away from starry skies across all of existence. My world is dead, so many worlds are dead. This world your cancer of a city stands on… is dead. It died the moment you touched it, doomed to suffer a slow painful demise… However I feel I am getting ahead of myself. Allow me to explain…

I have found a city..

This is not a new occurrence... I have come across many cities in my travels, from many civilizations and many cultures. I have seen cities built around grand cathedrals devoted to gods of order and chaos. I have seen cities that denounce all gods, where worship is punishable by death. I have seen the sites of great technological advancements and I have seen locations seemingly locked in time...

However, the only thing I have not seen in my journey across the dimensions is the same city twice, until now....

At first I was unsure, I felt that I had to have been mistaken, that there was no way this city was exactly the same as one I had previously entered in another plane. However, after many months here in, far longer than any stay I have ever previously entertained, I have learned many things about this city and am now convinced it is the exact same city that I visited shortly after this journey began. Not a copy, not a parallel version, the exact same city.

It is a traveler, as much so as I am. The citizens of this city are cursed to jump between dimensions seemingly randomly. The only indication of the next jump is the small display that seems to have appeared in the corner of my vision… It seems this is a common occurrence in this city.

When the date on the timer has arrived, the next jump has begun... I have witnessed three jumps. Each time the city and all it's inhabitants  move to a new plane of existence.

For the people of this city, this is life... they have festivals for jumps, they journey out into whatever new world they find themselves in, some stay behind and some join the city. It is a melting pot of the multiverse, and they call it Junction…

And I have doomed it. I brought him here… He followed me, he always follows me. No matter where I go or what I do he is there… And now that Junction is jumping with me on it, I’m only spreading the infection… I would leave and end my pestilence on the whole of existence but I fear it is not that easy anymore. He is a virus, and he has taken this city as his breeding bitch. Thus, I must stay and ensure that I undo the damage that I have done. No matter how long it takes.

Heed my words those of you who have been chosen, you are now a Seeker. One charged with finding my journals and putting a stop to what has already begun. Surely at this point you can hear them outside, their groans of pain and torment… That is his doing… His first Aspect has twisted them. Don’t bother reasoning or trying to save them, they’re too far gone.

Listen now Seekers… My journals are the only way any of you will survive. Even if you were to leave Junction now and never look back, you are connected to the unconscious… and to him… The worlds he has touched are doomed, your homes are doomed, any world you call home after this is doomed, and each world Junction flees to only spreads the plague. Your only choice is to end this.

Though first, you have to survive the night… Use those powers I just got for you, they’re more than enough to take care of a few corrupted husks. Don’t worry about getting used to them, it will come naturally to you. They were not made for you, you were made for them.

Know now that each face you see, each soul you meet is slowly fading, slowing becoming his, slowly losing what it means to exist, slowly being corrupted. Know now that you to are slowly fading and that time is short. Know now that in you lays the only hope for all of existence…

But more than anything… Know that you are real. You exist. You are here. You have free will. You are not just a puppet…

I’m so sorry…

The Traveler.”

The screaming started almost immediately after the jump. Normally there’s a short period of mild disorientation post Jump as people readjust themselves to their new world… however this was different. Something was very very wrong… One man in particular in the midway felt a strong nausea overtake him. He was a basic Human, one of the several thousand that called Junction home. Of all the species in the multiverse it seemed slight variations on human were of the most common. This man was no different.

At the moment of the Jump he felt a sudden shift… probably that hot dog he had coming back up. He turned to a woman beside him to ask if she had anything in her purse to help with his sudden bout of stomach pains. Though, curiously enough when he asked her only response was a sort of shocked silence, followed by a sudden shriek that only served to worsen his stomach pains. For a moment he wondered what had frightened her so, and in his confusion he hadn’t noticed that he had begun to drag his limp body towards her. She screamed for him to stay back, to which he stopped but only for a moment, before he felt his arm move… Funny, he hadn’t wanted his arm to move.

He could only watch as what he knew must have been his arm wrap around her neck like a slick tendril. She could only choke out a feeble cry for mercy as he unwillingly lifted her off the ground, and effortlessly snapped her neck. His eyes, or what was left of them welled with tears as he heard screams fill the air. He was unable to look away as his body lurched forward towards a fleeing family. He wanted to scream as others like him joined in the massacre, yet he had no mouth left to do so.

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Biomega%20007
“%̧̨̹̳̗̯͓̖̣͕ͅ$̬̙̼͍@̩̺̜̙̰̕O͓͘̕%̘̮̟̲̗̱̕$̜͈̼̖̟ͅ&͟͏͍̙̹͓@̲̬̟̣̻͉)̢̫̺̖̰͜$̲̰͕͖̮͇̤͡ͅ@̵͎̗̗̙̺̠̯͉”

His desperate crys for help was drowned out by the screams of the man whose lower intestine he was currently pulling out. As were the cries of the hundreds, maybe thousands of others who had suffered the same corruption as he did.

The sounds is faint. Yet sharp and pointed screams can be heard from outside, followed shortly by the sound of gunfire….

Yet

Beneath it…

Ever so slightly,

You can hear it,

Yes

A low murmur

Almost inaudible

But distinctly there.

There’s something in here with you.

And whatever it is.

It’s drawing nearer

You could almost make out the shapes of things in the darkness.

Wait

When did the lights go out?

If only this… pressure in your mind would go away.

This Fog….

Almost as if, something was pushing its way out of your very soul…

And Then….

---

To Those Who Feel The Flow Of Demonic Blood, Those Whose Shadow Grows Ever Stronger, And Those Whose True Self Is Tainted

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Giygas_TV

“-is might be it… Yes, we have signal… This is it.”

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Red_st10
“Hello everyone out there in radio land. We are coming to you live from the Masque of Red. I am your host this evening, Attendant Crowned 3D. Joining me again tonight is my lovely indentured servant, Attendant Dynasty. Be polite and say hello, sweety.”

The Man with a television for a head’s voice was undeniably excited… However the woman who sat on the console behind him seemed anything but enthused about the current situation. Lazily, she scratched at her screen with one of her six hands before, begrudgingly, saying, “Hello…”

“We are broadcasting to you with a very important message. You are now the property of the one true god above all Nyarlathot-t-t-t-t-t-t…..” The man, apparently named Crowned 3D, seemed to stammer for a moment before freezing up entirely, his screen going blank. Both he and his assistant seemed to seize up and go blank, even the dim red glow of the room died for a brief instant before switching back on and bathing those here in their combined light. “Forgive me, it seems we have a viewer calling in… Oh… Hm, Dynasty? Where are we broadcasting to?”

“Mm… Looks like Junction to me…” Dynasty fiddled with one of the nobs under her hands as she refused to acknowledge anyone else in the room.

“Junction… My my that changes things… Huhu, Yes that changes things a good deal.” Crowned 3D’s screen flashed several colors before settling on displaying a single word. Him.Crowned 3D chuckled slightly and lifted a single finger to point to the group that had been brought here “As I was saying, you are now the possessions of the My Lord. I do not know why you have chosen to come to Permanence, but I choose not to question such fortunate events. You will take Junction for our lord, you will use it to take all lands in his name… But that comes later, first you must rid us of an unfortunate entity that calls it his home… Both ‘He’ and ‘the Traveler’ must be removed from Junction before we can begin broadcasting. The show will begin shortly, children. I expect great things from you all…. Please, come back any time.”

“What he said...” Dynasty would mutter indifferently afterwards.

Slowly the man and his assistant would fade from view, his distorted laugh echoing as naught but red took over the visions of those who came here… In the distance you hear the glorious screams…

---

To Those Whose Tame The Darkness

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Hawk10
“Ah… You’re a little early….”

“Hello. My name is Steven. If you are seeing this then that means you have just awakened to a Coordinator. My time is short so I will explain quickly.” Steven smiled a small reassuring smile… Far, Far off in the distance, a large mushroom cloud rises over the mountains followed shortly by a deafening explosion. “I must explain before the shock wave reaches us… One of your personal effects has just become a COMP… Or as I’m told you will come to refer to them as a Vessel. This, along with your Coordinator will allow you to tame those touched by his corruption should they not have will of their own… I wish we could speak further but we will meet again.” Over the horizon a large wall of dust and debris was fast approaching.

“When you come to my world, do not interfere…”

You awaken back in Junction just as the cloud overtakes him…

---

Those who have been displaced from family and home.

Those whose very souls have now become the property of another.

Stand and fight.

Do not go quietly into the abyss.

Reach out and grasp the reality that has been taken from you.

Prove you exist.

(Junction has jumped into a new world, and with that jump, comes the Mass Awakening. You are now connected to the collective unconscious, and as a result you may choose to awaken now if you so please regardless of how many threads you have completed. Those in the Fungeon must Awaken in the Fungeon if they choose to awaken at all. Characters outside of the Fungeon should choose a Festival thread they are a part of to awaken in. If you so Choose you may awaken elsewhere. All of Junction is now infested with corrupted beings, please PM a Plot Runner with details of your awakening if it is taking place outside the Fungeon.)

PLEASE WAIT ONE MOMENT BEFORE POSTING. RED ALERT INCOMING!
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The very walls around you seem to twist, creak and bleed...

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Wo9YOZC

What you once knew of reality shifts even further...

---

Key:

Blue Stars: Exits. Reach these as fast as possible. Please, time is not on your side.

Red Stars: What were once innocent actors. Horrific monsters that want you dead.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 am

"A-Attention Fungeon Participants! P-Please make for the nearest exit and avoid all acters if possible! Please you have to ru-...N-No... St-STAY AWAY! GYAAA-"

With a sickening crunch the intercom goes silent.

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Giphy

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 T1_awa10

"Wh-Where Bobble...Wh-at ha-ve you done withhim...."

Bubble- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 am

At first, Ace was stuck debating whether to run after the two that suddenly took off after they grabbed their current treasure, but before he could make a solid decision, it seemed their time was cut off. Already, huh? Guess they've spent more time here than it appeared. Well shucks, it would have been nice to see the jump from the outside view rather than being stuck inside here. Then again, it wasn't that big of a deal, right? Or at least, it shouldn't have been, but apparently something went differently this time.

The winged demon tilted his head in confusion as he listened to the strange recording being played back, not sure what to think of it. Was that a joke to make this seem more scary? It very vell could have been, but what happened after was very intent on proving that something was indeed wrong. What even...

''Uhh....'' Where the hell did they end up? The screaming and other sounds weren't right, but before he could really focus on anything in detail, another interference tuned in. Frankly, this was hella confusing. Television heads? Some Lord? What? There was too much happening at once for it to make complete sense at the moment, and it wasn't very long before they were back in reality again, and Ace found himself rubbing his eyes a bit to try and regain focus. Suddenly, a new warning came though, but before it was even possibly to try and heed it, some sort of monster blocked the way.

''Shoot...what is happening...? My head hurts from this...''

Shaking himself off a bit, he would flap his wings to take to the air and float slightly, staring at what seemed to be...one of the actors? Uhh, what...Though, he recalled something about having to fight and whatnot...was this what that meant?

''....''

He was still confused, but at the very least, he figured out he could somehow do more than just wave dummy items now, frowning a bit as fire danced across his fingers. Oookay...let's try this...maybe this weird monster would burn...?

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 42Ir5bL

''Well crap. Ya guys ok?''

Ace:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Thank goddess that was over. Jeez. He was wondering if something was wrong him when he missed for a second time, but became even more suspicious if that move the pumpkin had tried on him had actually been a trick and its true purpose was to just make everyone miss because of distractions. It was quite strange to be sure and made him wonder why he could not aim a toy as well as a real bow..or how three people missed like that. Hmm. Very peculiar, but nothing the demon stressed about as he watched the others engage in the treasure? The demon would frown under his mask as Gus picked up the first one. A...dog toy….A squeaky dog toy. He kind of didn’t like those things for various reasons, but he would quietly watch the shenanigans occur as Gus played with the item and then the microphone that they also found. Hmm. These items were getting odder and odder. He wondered what they were for though. Hmm…

Well that aside, it seemed that the taller demon was in a hurry and before he could stop the guy, the taller demon had hiked up his robes like a woman with a dress too long and ran to the next room with mic in hand. On top of that, it seemed their silent knight guy went with him leaving the demon with Ace and the one with the noisy staff. He wasn’t sure what either was going to do as he tilted his head towards the open door Gus had gone through. He could hear a battle going on in there meaning another team was probably there. He wondered if that meant Gus would ended up fighting them for whatever treasure may be there. A part of him wanted to follow not to help, but to see what happened, but a bigger chunk wanted to see what other goodies one could find and it was this part that of him that kept the demon from following, his eyes drifting to the healer and then to Ace.

His ears caught the faint sounds from outside of the dungeon. It seemed the countdown was about to begin. Too bad he wouldn’t get to see what the jump looked like. Maybe the next time if he stayed here that long. That aside, the demon would open his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it as things became rather strange….and not in a good way either.

It started with a strange announcement floating over the intercom. Speaking about some book and giving some form of information the demon didn’t quite understand. They were tasked with finding out more, but before the demon could swallow that the scene became even more bizarre. There were screams and the sounds of battle from outside. What….why was that happe--?

“Tch!” the demon let out a sharp hiss as pain assaulted his head. The headache was unlike any other as his vision blurred and he swayed in his spot. He could hear it all and saw the strange TV headed people, but he did not understand what they were talking about or what this all meant. The images only threw him into more confusion as the pain only increased until it was spreading into his body and bringing him to his knees. He felt queasy and like he wanted to pass out. The heavy scent of blood didn’t help matters and only sought to drive him over the edge as his hands went to his head and he shook it trying to gain composure to no avail. The madness would reach a peak and then --

The world snapped back into focus again.

As the world came back into view, the demon would stay down for a bit as his senses took in the twisted nature of the area and the heavy stench of blood. Where were they and what was with his body? It felt different somehow. The demon would blink and move to push himself to his feet, but froze as he saw his hand or rather what was once his hand. He had fingers, but they were more of claws than fingers and they was armored too. That wasn’t all either. No the strangeness continued onward as he discovered more armor and even dark fur! What the hell had he been turned into a wolf man or something?

The demon would ponder that for a few seconds before his eyes snapped upward as he heard something move and then speak; however, what he saw and heard was not what he expected. This thing was not an actor. No it was way too real and that voice...it was human, but also not. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but that was not normal. Not at all. Pushing himself to his feet, he would take note that Ace now had some form power at his disposal, this time around actual flames coming from his fingers as the guy attempted to attack the creature. Now that was curious. He wondered….

Raising a claw, the air around him would become frigid as a fog of cold air wrapped around his hand before he flicked it off towards the strange creature.

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EaBeFTp
“I would be a lot more better with less fur and armor.”

It was actually kind of hot with all this stuff you know?

Information:

Stats:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:45 am

Another battle done. It was quite surprising at how agile that pumpkin really was but he couldn't feel that much distressed over it, after all he was still the support that had literally zero aptitude for fighting whatsoever. Having a time to catch your breath before the next stuffed suits would be nice too, he thought as they approached the new treasure.
It was to no surprise to him after the first treasure that some wacky things would be inside. He did tilt his head as Gus picked up the toy and squeezed it, throwing it in his direction after hearing it. He couldn't say it wasn't going to be fun to have that noise around but maybe he would keep that to some other occasion as his staff was already noisy enough.
The man was ready to follow in the steps of their rogue and knight dressed companions as he felt it.... the jump has come earlier than anticipated. This feeling was not strange to him as he had experienced  a couple of them before, but it did freeze him in his tracks from keeping up with both that went ahead. this meant that the festivities were over, so no reason to keep going. He reached for his coat to take it off as it happened and as soon as it did he felt it.
Something was not right and he could sense it by the smell change for a split second before the sound began playing and he couldn't do anything else besides listening to it. It was strange to hear those words coming from a otherwise so happy and fun place as it simply seemed like they were literally fated to being consumed by some being that came to Junction by another man. It was confusing, so very confusing... why was him suddenly with his eyes closed thinking on that ominous words? that was just a bad joke right?
He had tried to reassure himself it by the next moment he opened his eyes the figure of a man in a total different environment talking about being a coordinator and commanding corrupted beings weren't right there, as clear as the visions of the Fungeon seconds ago.
it wasn't long before he finished his speech and the Fog of his mind was blended with the dust of the explosion that happened on the background. His head ached for a second before he could really gain focus again to what was happening in its surroundings, and then all came back into focus.
Into too much focus, actually. The stench of blood everywhere, the forms he know saw and the monster that once was one of the fun and happy participants of this dungeon. He could puke in normal circumstances after feeling all of that so suddenly as it all came to him but something kept him at bay, something towering behind him. He turned to be met with a gigantic being with an overall space motif looking at him. Well, if you could call that giant orb with a space inside it looking. He couldn't even react to it as it grabbed him with one of his hands and shoved Khrom into his face-like orb and contrary to his belief that it would probably kill his as he was one of the monsters inside of this dungeons would he was calmly welcomed inside of it where he could adjust himself, floating in the middle of with with a very good view of what was happening in the outside but free from the smell and  horror.... a safe heaven, so to speak. He did get some floating panels inside of that orb that showed him all of his previous "group members" and a single message for him to visualize. ~ I will protect you. ~
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Sawasa10
~ Guys, can you hear me? Keep yourselves safe on this madness! ~

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 am

"BOBBLE! IT HURTS! PLEASE SAVE ME!"

Bubble- level 3:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:15 am

HOLD IT!

BUBBLE TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:16 am

"imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry"

Bubble- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:33 am

Man, this was so surreal. Ace would blink at Siku who seemed to change appearance drastically after this, and he was half-tempted to ask what it meant, but there wasn't really the time for casual chit-chat right now. Especially since they were indeed being attacked by this monstrosity that was once a pretend enemy. It seemed to still be conscious though...

''Poor thing....''

Ace:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 12:57 am

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EaBeFTp

“I hear ya and that is easier said than done,” the demon would growl as he picked himself up from the ground after that lovely first start. He was steaming alright, but couldn’t exactly hate the thing before him. It hurt him yes, but it seemed to be hurting even more. Ace’s words somewhat lined up with his thoughts; however, the demon was far from gentle with his words. “Instead of pitying the guy, let’s end this quickly.” He would say as he cast a spell to get himself back up first. Can’t be fighting if you’re dying can ya?

Information:

Stats:

Items:
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 2:52 pm

For all the suffering it seemed to be passing through, that thing really packed a punch. Even inside Astraeus Khrom could feel the blow and fear not only for the monstrosity that overall actor had become but also to their situation right now. If everything was like this they were in deep, deep trouble. ~ Keep calm and get going ~
Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Sawasa10
~ This is harder than it looks apparently. I'll help with anything I can from here! ~

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:24 pm

"please.... I don't want this... stop this!
IT HURTS!"

Bubble- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:47 pm

''How sad...I guess it's the only way though....''

Ace:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)   Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 1 (Ace, Siku, Khrom, Gus, Shinjiro)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next