Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baskerville

Baskerville

To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] Empty
PostSubject: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 pm

To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] 15_ggchar

Everything was in order: identification, payments, and processing was complete for TYPE-0 (T.0.) to enroll into the academy under the name Nina Erdeli. Today is her first day of school, and first day immersing herself in the outside world. T.0. has spent the last 14 day making arrangements based off instructions left to her from Dr. Erdeli. Everything was laid out for her to begin her life.

xxx

Arriving at the school, T.0. assumes her role as a normal highschool girl. Walking passed and through the entrance, she begun analyzing all the different people, signs, and activities happening around her. She was told to goto the faculty office upon her arrival to be shown where her homeroom was; however, T.0. took her time becoming acquainted with the building before entering the office room. Probably way too much time, because by the time she was talking with the faculty, classes had already started and were nearing the end.

xxx

T.0., in front of the door to the classroom with the faculty member, braced herself for whatever could be behind it. She actually had no idea what a classroom really looked like. The teacher opened the door and gave her the signal to come in. She takes her first step in nervously and slowly. The teacher makes a comment about her being late on her first day, and decides to end class with her greeting. Now in front of the class, she sees that every seat but two were being used. The teacher looks over at the girl and signals her to introduce herself.

"Oh..."

She wasn't sure what a introduction really was. Nor did she understand why everyone was staring at her. A second passed without her making a move. The situation seemed odd, after running some calculations T.0. was 99% sure she was being what humans call awkward.

Quickly formulating a response, "Hello... I'm Nina Erdeli..."

Another second passed, "I hope to learn from you all." She said glancing around the room. T.0. hoped this was what they expected of her. She did not like to fail her objectives.

xxx

After the formalities, the students were let out for their lunch. T.0. sat her desk, not realizing that she was required to bring food to participate. She stared at the other students as they began to converse amongst themselves. Not sure of what people call this feeling she felt, but from looking at her database she appears to be feeling "out of place".

Last edited by Baskerville on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Frog had no legit reason to ever want to hang around in a smaller than 1 mile radius around the freshman classes. The age gap was the most blaring at his teenage age, after all, and there was no fixing that. Either way, for some reason he did find himself near the aforementioned class. Why, you might ask...well, the reason was quite simple. Teecups.

Teecups, Frog's sister, was always a problematic critter. Of particular hobby to her was stalking. Yes, stalking, but not the scary kind. Just the overly obsessive weird kind. Like, how she held her hands around her eyes and focused on the new girl in a class she herself was still years away from attending.

Frog walked behind her back and tapped it in front of the class door. The people inside were having lunch, apparently. Tee had already gobbled hers down. "Hey Tee, stop doin' this kinda shit. It's really unnerving and people are starting to say weird things about both of us 'cause of it."

"Yeah yeah bro." She shrugged. Frog had no time to react before she pushed the door open and walked inside, practically running towards Nina and taking her hand. In her other hand she held a plastic box, possibly with food inside. A big smile was plastered on her face.

To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] Kuma.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.1942635
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm Teecups and I wanna greet you to our Academy I always love new people and there's my brother over there..."
She pointed at Frog who raised his hands in defense as a sour look furrowed on his brow. "...he wants to greet you too!"
Back to top Go down
Baskerville

Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 pm

The amount of students in the room shrunk as the lunch period continued on. T.0., still sitting in the same place she was in class, kept observing the room. Everything was normal until, looking off into the corner of the room, T.0. could see a girl firmly pressing her face into the glass of the door. T.0. locked eyes with the girl, and before she knew it she was being attacked.

"Oh..."

The girl, who introduced herself as Teecups, runs up and grabs her hand. Is this normal human interaction? T.0. tried to process what the appropriate action was, but could come not come to a solid decision. Thinking back to how the girl introduced herself, T.0. stands up and walks over to Teecup and grabs her hand, probably much harder than necessary.

"Hello, I am Nina. I hope to learn from you."

She figured the same words would suffice for this interaction. She then looks over at the boy behind Teecups. Her brother? Is T.0. to introduce herself to him as well? Releasing Teecups hand she walks up to the boy, who seemed much older than both of the girls.

"Hello, I'm-" T.0. stopped...

She is stumped on how to perform the introduction ritual under these circumstances. With not much confidence, T.O.
asks a question. "Am I supposed to grab your hand first... or you grab mine?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Teecups gave a weird look to Nina in response to her introduction. She scratched her head confusedly for moment, apparently impervious to the force Nina was applying on her hand as she shook it. In fact, Tee reciprocated by gripping Nina's hand just as hard. "Uhm, well that's a weird greeting! You're gonna learn from me? Sure I'd love to teach you about the school! Nice to meet you too, Nina!" Now there was probably something weong with Tee because Tee looked younger than Nina so she probably wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place. Additionally, Tee had to have somehow found out both about Nina's existence and the fact that Nina was here because she obviously targeted her...

Odd thoughts aside, Frog was much calmer in accepting Nina's greeting or lack thereof. He didn't look like he wanted to be there, as his face was locked into an everlasting frown that only softened when she approached him, but only momentarily as he had to mentally facepalm at the question she posed him. "We grab them at the same time. Don't let my sister's little presentation confuse you." He scratched the back of his head akwardly as he offered the other hand to Nina to shake it. "My name is Frogerio, but everyone calls me Frog. I'm actually a senior here so I'm not supposed to be in this class, as is not my sister, who's younger." He sighed and shook his head, his bangs ruffling but falling back over one of his eyes as they were at the start. Teecups meanwhile made her way next to him and grabbed his forearm, hugging him.

"Awww my bro is just being awkward, Nina, don't worry. We came here to say hi to the new person in the academy, nothing strange about that! We can now exchange numbers and become friends and you can always come ask us for help if you get lost, okay~?"
Back to top Go down
Baskerville

Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:48 pm

TYPE-0 reached for his hand and gave it a soft grasp this time, hoping that this was the correct way. After shaking his hand, T.0. felt a sense of accomplishment from learning her new skill. She retracts her hand back to her side, and grabs her other arm shyly. By this point Tee had already made her way to her brother's side.

"I do not know if you could hear me previously... I am Nina. Nice to meet you, and your sister."

The few students that were left disbursed from the room to other parts of the school building. T.0. put her finger to her cheek and thought about Tee's offer. She wondered if this was what Dr. Erdeli intended for, by sending her to this school.

"Number...?"

Pausing for a second, she realizes Tee is talking about the address of her cellular device. Which she did not have as of yet. This is going to be a problem if she wants to succeed in her social life. Realizing the importance, she continues speaking.

"I would love to give my number... but I do not have a one of those yet." She paused and rolled in her eyes down in a moment of regret. "Do you know where I could get one? I could give you mine as soon as I get it." T.0. hoped the pair in front of her could teach her more about this city, and how to be human. "If you two could give me some guidance, I wouldn't greatly..." She paused for moment to make sure she uses the right word."Ah... appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Frog was getting even more boggled by the moment. As he pulled his own hand back and rested it upon his hip, he wondered how the heck this girl didn't have a cellphone on her in this day and age. Maybe she was just poor? Certainly didn't look the part.

Tee, on the other hand, gave it no mind, instead jumping excitedly as her mouth opened in the shape of the letter 'o'. "Say whaaaaa-! You don't have a phone? Not even from your house or something?"

Shit, Frog hadn't even thought to ask that of the girl. She could've always had a phone at home. More importantly though...why was he even thinking of her number!? This was Tee's idea! "Nice to meet you too, Nina." He said, picking up on her awkwardness but ignoring it. "I dunno what you think but shouldn't you be asking your parents to get you a phone if you don't have one on your own? It'd be easier than to go buying one behind their backs or something. Trust me, that never ends well." The boy shrugged. Tee smiled. "I don't mind helping you! There's lots of shops in the Backlight where you could buy a cheap cell phone! I bet my bro can take you to see them after school or something!" Frog immediately gave his sister a stare of death, upon which she stuck her elbow deep into his gut, knocking all air out of him for a moment with the force she applied. "U-ugh...I don't think I have a choice if you ask Tee." He muttered through clenched teeth. At the very least, he'd have something to do. Ane the girl honestly seemed ok and nice.
Back to top Go down
Baskerville

Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Upon hearing their acceptance of the request, felt a rush. Having not been able to interact with people until this point she is begins to feel true excitement for the first time. Her eyes light up and her mouth begins to smile, but not a normal one. A very cheesy smile that somehow didn't seem human. T.0. needs to start practicing at home.

"You agree? Excellent."

A few students begin walking back into the room, as lunch is will not be too much longer. One of them looks over at the trio and gives a strange look as if their union was odd. Which to be fair, probably was. T.0. looks at the two puts her finger to her check again.

"So, after I get the phone and we exchange numbers, will that make us friends?"

She looks at Frog and then at Tee. The question seemed like it was expecting a serious response. The android plans on going to get the phone directly after school. This would be T.0. first set of friends and a major step forward in her journey. This feeling of union leaves a sense of comfort.

Last edited by Baskerville on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 am

While Frog was interanally repusled by the way Nina smiled, Teecups excitedly raised her hands up in the air and laughed happily. "It'll make us friends all right! In fact you and I are already friends so it's okie dokie! Dunno about Frog though butyou and I are friends, yep!" Frog found himself in an awkward position put up by Tee's words, because from what he could gather, the girl in front of them was just extremely shy and/or never had many friends, just like him, so rejecting her request would make him feel like a dick if not anything worse, especially with how welcoming his sister has been so far, which would just make him look even worse.

"...sure we're friends already too. But ya need a damn phone if you wanna actually be able to contact your friends later on!" He didn't look directly at her as he spoke, instead standing cross-handed and looking at the edge of the table. Tee took the initiative and furthered the conversation. "Hey so you wanna go get a phone after school? Then we should set up a meeting spot where you can wait after classes for my bro to come! He'll definitely be there wherever you ask!"
Back to top Go down
Baskerville

Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am

Frog wasn't very amused from T.0.'s attempt at trying to emulate a smile, but the android did not seem to be able pick up on that. After Tee's declaration of friendship, T.0. gave a surprised look. She did not expect to be able to make a friend so quickly. Especially before getting this "phone" thing.

"Already friends?"

T.0. looks over to Frog again now, patiently waiting on his reply. Noticing he was not looking at her, she turns her head around to see what was so interesting. Her neck quickly snaps back around the second she hears the first word come out of Frogs mouth. He still wasn't looking at her, but T.0. didn't care. She takes his acknowledgment of their friendship to heart.

"Two friends..."

The bell rings for the end of the lunch period. Signaling students to return to their classrooms for the afternoon classes.The bell surprised T.0. and she started spinning her head trying to see where it came from. Was that what happens when people become friends?

"Oh..." T.0. remembers where she was and looks at Frog. "I will wait for you wherever you desire me to."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Now that was it, Frog couldn't stop himself from halting his hand as he facepalmed at Nina's distress and surprise over the school bell. As Teecups jumped around the girl joyfully as spouted stuff about friendship and awesomeness, Frog took her hand and started pulling her flailing forme out of the classroom. "Come on, Tee, the class is starting for Nina and, more importantly, US AS WELL, s we gotta leave her alone." Before they exited the classroom, Frog directed one last glance at the mysterious girl without a phone.

"Wait for me at the school gates after classes." He said as the doors closed behind them.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Frogerio of the Jester Arcana and Type-0 of the Strength Arcana have established a Social Link!
Back to top Go down
Baskerville

Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 am

Thread continued here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]   To Live the Life of a Student [Frog] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Live the Life of a Student [Frog]
Page 1 of 1