Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sky View [Telos] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sky View [Telos] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sky View [Telos] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sky View [Telos] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sky View [Telos] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sky View [Telos] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sky View [Telos] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sky View [Telos]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Sky View [Telos] W6LFuvz

The Sky Light was a dangerous place to be, but it didn't stop the detective from conducting business here. After all, those who could fly often made this place their home and with eyes in the skies, what more could he really ask for? He'd carefully walk across one of the scaffolding, waving goodbye to a bird like creature before it flew off. Honestly, with that done, it was time for a quick rest. He didn't need to be back home for another hour so might as well enjoy the view.

This world wasn't anything too fantastic, but the beech and the endless ocean that stretched in front of him was truly enjoyable. It was nice having that fresh sea air blow on his face even if there was a higher algae count in this one than normal. He'd sit down, pulling a rose out from his coat to bring it close to his nose. While he enjoyed the beach air, he much preferred the smell of a rose. They just seemed to sooth him so much more.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Hmmm...?
Shinjiro was passing through the middle core when he noticed the odd man who spent time smelling the roses. Quite the visual pun, especially in such a dangerous place as this.
Had he seen him before? He seemed familiar.
Well, whatever he was, he had showed up at the perfect time.
He was getting bored.
So he sat down next to him.

"Sitting to smell the roses, eh? I must admit, that is quite the visual pun you've got going there. The name's Dr. Shinjiro Kagemaru, ordinary human. You've caught my eye. Who're you?" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Lucas heard the man coming, but he hadn't really given it a second though. If he needed to pass, then he'd just have to find away past the man on the narrow strip of metal lest he fall to his death. Though, it seemed he was a tad bit more pleasant than brute force. Lucas would open an eye to look at him, a small smile on his face. What an odd way to introduce one's self. Lucas didn't consider himself too much of an eye sore even if he was a visual pun, as the man suggested.

"Human? What a strange thing to introduce yourself as. You come to Junction, world of a thousand races and you keep your own? Quite fascinating, maybe you find pride in this." he'd say with a soft smile, a raised eye as he looked at the man. Names already? Whilst it was a kind gesture, Lucas wasn't in the business for giving out personal information. The more someone knew of him, the harder it was to hide in the shadows. The charming and alluring detective was all people needed to know him by.

"Hm... Forgive me, but names are not something I give out freely. While I'll take your name as a branch of kindness, I must decline the offer to extend a branch myself. Names are a powerful thing, I would hate it if you used mine for something sinister." he'd say with the same pleasant tone of voice, a pleasant smile soon accompanying his face one again. He'd return to looking at the strange world they had appeared upon, it had its perks even if it was boring.

"I must ask, though. One such as you doesn't seem to be able to traverse the Sky Light easily. Why would one as normal as you come here?" he'd ask with the continued pleasant tone of voice. It wasn't as if he expected a response, but if he refused to tell then maybe something really was special about this guy. Regardless, it didn't seem like he held any form of potential.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Did he?
Well, nothing wrong with that in his mind.
"I find that there's nothing wrong with discretion. It's what makes opinions, after all. To say I don't like it would be hypocritical of me." he said.
Although the man didn't want to share his name for fear of it being used for something sinister?
Hmmm....

"Really? Hmm... you're becoming more interesting by the minute. Let's talk some more." Shinji said, his bloodhound of curiosity catching wind of the scent of a mystery like it was a steak, and chasing it.

As for his next question...
"I could ask you the same thing. I was just passing through, and then I saw you. You caught my eye because you were interesting. So now i'm quite curious too." he said, chuckling mentally at the little impromptu rhyme he had made. It wasn't often that sort of thing happened.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:22 am

The young man would only raise an eye at the comments to come, a small laugh escaping him as he mulled over quietly what to say. He didn't cut around the edges, did he? Well, he supposed that made him somewhat interesting even if his words made little sense. Regardless, Lucas would stand up with a small bit of grace in his foot, allowing the wind to blow against his entire body.

"Interesting, am I? My, you pose me as someone who is easily impressed. Not everyone is willing to give away names, least of all in Junction. You never know who may be a witch, after all." the young man would say with a nod of his head. Witches could indeed be a problem if they had your name. Never could trust a person least not they be magical one way or the other.

"You risk your life to talk to me? Hm... Stupid and easily impressed, quite the daring duet you play." he'd say with a well intentioned laugh. Regardless though, he'd refrain from speaking further. He had a feeling this man was prying for something, and regardless if he was simply here for a well natured conversation, he wouldn't let his guard down. Not yet, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Thinker

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:44 am

"Witches, you say? I don't know... I don't think they exist. Not the ones with magic anyways. Although with this place, who knows? Although you do raise a point, so I raise one of my own: how do you know that the name I gave you is my real one?" he said.

It was going oh so well...
Then the man just had to sour the mood.
He frowned.
"I do believe you're wrong good sir. I am not easily impressed, rater I was bored and found you amusing enough to talk to. Also, for me... that would make you stupid too if only a stupid person would come out here. Are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 6:38 pm

He'd raise an eye, a light smirk on his face. Did this guy think he was that much of a mystery? Really now... Cocky was an accurate statement now that he thought about it. With a small tilt to his head, he'd stare at the man for a moment before waving a hand. Truly not worth much thought.

"Well, for starters you previously stated that you find pride in your rather dull race. It'd be strange if you suddenly lied about your name, less you be a hypocrite and find no pride in a different aspect of who you were. Also, you come across as friendly if not weird. It would be a deviation of your character to suddenly be a liar. Lastly, you said I was interesting, yes? I think you want to try and be interesting as well. What better way to suddenly gain a person's interest then try and make themselves a mystery." the young man would say with a light wave of his hand. Honestly, people like this were open books. Trying to seem cool or interesting really wasn't an alley to gain the man's interest back.

"Reverse psychology, hm? No, your search for amusement despite the obvious danger that awaited you was what led me to believe you were stupid. You see, you have no idea why I'm out here other than I was. You can't make an assumption like that lest it come across as very weak, easy to poke holes in." he'd say once more, a small sigh escaping him as he began walking a few steps away from the man. He really wasn't much thought, it seemed. What a shame...
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:02 pm

He had a point.
Time to up the ante.
"Well, then you're the most human-looking alien i've ever seen. You have a point though, although as for my exact character... have you ever heard of not judging a book by it's cover, and how one can attract more flies with honey than vinegar? I just act nice because that tends to keep the attention of people I find interesting worthy of interest around. As for how humans are due, I think that's not true at all. We're a fascinating race, in my opinion. From what i've seen, no race has managed as much development as earth has in the amount of time it's been around. Could you really call us dull because of that." He said with a sudden edge of steel in his voice.

As for the second one...
"What's a little fun without a little risk? Playing always safe isn't entirely my style. So I must wonder: you know the danger as well. Isn't it stupid to come out here with no apparent reason? At least I can say I went to see why you were in such a precarious position." he said.
He was considering removing the glove on his right hand...
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 pm

He'd shake his hand, tossing the rose into the air to watch it blow away and fall down a distant ever too far. He'd turn back to stare at the man before sighing deeply, a small frown on his face. Whether it was from disappointment or pity was hard to tell. Regardless, he'd shrug gently at the man's words, they literally made no sense.

"My race has nothing to do with this, neither does yours. Your attempt at psychology is flawed whilst completely missing the point. You say don't judge a book by its cover yet here you are proving my case further." he'd say bluntly, any attempt at friendliness escaping him for the moment. As far as first impressions go, this guy seemed absurdly terrible at them... He'd take mental note on the comment on niceness. Did that mean his normal personality wasn't friendliness? Interesting...

"Also, you seem terribly misinformed on your species. Have you never met an Enrichidin? Or a Cryotan? Even the Cray's race has come farther in a shorter amount of time than any human like race has. If you attempting to interest me, you seem to be failing..." with another sigh, he'd walk a few steps further away from the man, hands now in his pocket as he listened just a little more. His words were hollow and meant little to him.

"Again with the reverse psychology... You can not say I am out here without reason without knowing that. Calling someone stupid just because you don't know why they are doing something would be a terrible way to look at the world." he'd say with a wave of his hand. Honestly, it was quite dull this person... He was as easy to read as a book, which caused him to be on guard. Someone this desperate to seem cool or catch someone's attention was dangerous to be around. It was impossible to tell what they were capable of... So he'd quietly, and unseen in his pocket, prepare his phone on the off chance he tried to get violent.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Ouch.
This guy had a point. Psychology was not his strong suit. Analysis of archetypes was one thing. Analyzing a person was another.
".... I knew I should have taken those courses in sociology and psychology..." he muttered to himself.

He balked at the second. He cursed himself for not studying his aliens more carefully. Goddammit. He knew he should have gone with a different thing...
"Tell me, good sir, have you ever met a Vampirius?" he said.

He also needed to work on his reverse psychology.
"My apologies. I'm still not quite accustomed to social interaction... and I never really took debate classes either..." he said.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:44 pm

There would be silence for the time being before Lucas would sigh, shaking his head before beginning to walk away from the man, heading towards a rail line that lead to solid ground. With a small huff, he'd turn back to stare at the man with a small tilt to his head. Such an anomaly...

"I'll be taking my leave. Do brush up on your social skills... I recommend spending time in a coffee shop. Listening to how others speak takes you a long way." and with those words of wisdom, Lucas would take his leave. He didn't much care for people that tried to play mind games with him. He was a detective after all, lame attempts at trying to seem cool weren't a way to gain his trust let alone his friendship...

--Exit
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:57 pm

He sighed.
Oh well. Failure and success went hand in hand.
Sun Tzu once said "We learn little from victory, but much from defeat."
This would be remembered as he left.
[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 am

The gears of fate ever move forward.

A Bond has failed to form...

Only time well tell if this meeting was but just a stepping stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky View [Telos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky View [Telos]   Sky View [Telos] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky View [Telos]
Page 1 of 1