Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dulce(Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dulce(Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dulce(Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dulce(Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dulce(Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dulce(Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dulce(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dulce(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dulce(Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dulce(Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Dulce(Angel) UemqGrL

Heaven's Door, a small bar located in the comercial ward of Junction, it doesn't see a lot of movement besides the few loyal regulars that it earned in the past month. Those few souls who frequent it would describe it as a cozy hellhole, it isn't located in a very flattering area of the comercial ward after all, on the outside there's a bright and blue neon light that reads "Heaven's Door" with two food machines near the door. On the inside, it was somewhat dark, it had a few neon signs advertising beverage's brands and few boards with announcements hanged around the walls, tables with a couple of stools around, there was one plasma T.V. that was always muted and had the subtitles turned on because the Jukebox was turned on most of the time, playing usually jazzy or funky tunes.

Lastly, there's the counter, where most costumers and employees tend to be at most of the time, behind it there are shelves with an assortment of many different bottles. It is where Blake currently find herself standing, tapping on the dark wood repeatedly while she waited for someone to come across that door, it was such a drag to be the only staff there when there are no clients...

Last edited by Albrecht on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 5:21 pm

A relative quiet in the busy night was the norm it seemed. Though the Commercial Ward saw quite a bit of movement at all times of day, the bar's location at least allowed it to remain a safe haven from the noisy outside for longer than most other shops. That said, it wasn't really a surprise that the next time the door swung open it would just be another worker in the quote unquote chillest bar in Junction.

Dulce(Angel) OYdVEIN

//"Hey, Blake, I'm back."//

The manager stepped calmly inside with a load over her shoulder. Her mechanical arm kept a tight hold on what looked like a humanoid figure slumped -but breathing- on the otherwise unimposing woman. Mio slid the person, now clearly a woman with long black hair, onto one of the multiple-person stalls and dusted off her hands.

//"I found her passed out in the Middle Ward on the way here. Doesn't look like she was bruised or anything, so just keep an eye out on her until she wakes up, aight?"// All things considered, Mio wasn't outwardly intimidating. Though fairly tall for a human at 5'8, her clothing hid her build about as well as a full suit could. The most distinctive part in the woman's body had to be her fully mechanical left arm, though even in this particular world that wasn't exactly much to glance at anymore. //"Anyway, I just came back to grab some stuff. If she needs anything from the store just tell her to put it on my tab."//

And without much hassle, the Manager of Heaven's Door speed-walked towards the back room.

The woman who was carried in, however... well, she simply sat slumped over the table, her back moving up and down in accordance with her breathing. Her long braided black hair fell haphazardly to the side of her body, and it seemed like she wasn't gonna wake up for a little while longer... though she did have a citizen card shoved into her shorts' pocket.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 pm

The bell announced the entrance of someone into Heaven's Door, it wasn't a client, but it's someone she was glad to see, maybe even more than if it was just a client.

"Hey Boss, how's..."The smile that the Bartender had put up was quickly replaced by an expression of surprise and confusion after she took notice of the passed out woman, far from the most bizarre thing to ever happen in that bar but still surprising.

Dulce(Angel) WFdrvB4
"W-won't she make a scene when she wakes up?
Besides, don't push the responsibility onto me, i got work to do!"

The bartender let out a loud and exacerbated sigh before starting to clean some glasses and mugs while waiting for something to happen. While performing her task Blake would glance at the unconscious girl every once in a while, the thought of taking the girl's ID crossed her mind more than twice but she never actually went through with it.

Dulce(Angel) BNPws7M
"Whoa, seems like someone had one to many."

"Nah, Mio found her unconscious a brought her in for safety." Good to see another living soul there, Jack was the other bartender of Heaven's Door, nice guy, very laid back although just as excitable "Also, Azami told you to clean the dude's bathroom, something about Mexican food."

"What?Why dose it got always be me?" He appeared slightly distressed after hearing the bit about mexican food.

"Because i'm a delicate flower. Now go and close the gates of hell, big boy."Blake didn't wasted any time handing her co-worker the necessary tools and forcefully pushing him towards the male's bathroom.

Dulce(Angel) Mwq3Stp
"Oh god! I didn't even thought this was possible!"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 am

It would have been at least another half-hour until there was any notable movement in the bar. The girl at the counter stirred and groaned just as the manager silently walked down the steps with a disposable grocery bag filled with miscellaneous items in hand. Mio paused for a few seconds to look at her as she began to wake up, then placed the bag atop the counter and pat Blake's shoulder for her to come with.

The manager squatted down next to the raven-haired girl and gently prodded her shoulder. She squirmed a little but then finally started to look up in a cold sweat.

Dulce(Angel) TXj2IOu

"..."

The girl's amber eyes didn't have to travel far before she met the manager's own red globes. And again, it wasn't much longer until Mio patted her shoulder with a big grin on her face.

Dulce(Angel) NstoUMP

//"Hey there! It took ya a while to wake up. Judging from that citizenship card I guess you're new in Junction, huh?"//

The girl just instinctively pulled back with a look of confusion. Well, yeah, that was the usual. She had expected something to go wrong the moment she started to drift off to sleep, but waking up in a... weird tavern bar place wasn't at the top of her list. Though, the moment she tried thinking back about what happened, she reached up to grab her head from a sudden headache.

//"You're confused, right? Just like everyone is. Try to get your bearings first before anything. I'm Mio."// The manager slid into the seat next to the girl though being mindful of her space. //"Blake, get me a Cobalt Velvet, and bring a soft drink so she can try to wake up."// Mio gestured towards her bartender before leaning on the table and turning towards their guest. //"What should we call you while you're here? After you get yourself together we can see about finding you some shelter, I'm sure the system could help sort you out."//

Call her? Well, that was a complicated issue indeed. All her past names were irrelevant now. Her name as a human had been discarded, she had never been worshiped under her Angelic name in the first place... though from past memories there had been another Angel who went nameless for most of the event. So she shook her head and sighed. It was better than nothing.

"Angel... I guess." Angel leaned over the table and tried picking her mind for more concrete memories of her last few moments in her own world, but there was nothing. Just a blank... just like slipping into a dream. But this was too real to be a dream. "Where is this place?" She was calm, but not entirely due to the situation itself. No, her calmness came from the fact that there was nothing else she could lose. Angel didn't hold any special affection for her world, and these people were clearly very unlike those in it... It still begged the question of just what had happened, though.

//"Hmm, well... I'm guessing you didn't see the huge tower suddenly sprouting in your home world. Well, let me be your official welcoming committee to Junction. The only world you'll need to know for now."// Mio leaned back and huffed proudly. //"And of course, welcome to Heaven's Door. The only bar you'll need to know, ever... err, if you're old enough to drink, of course."//

//"...I guess I won't be using this place, then."// Of course, nobody needed to know her age.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Admittedly, Blake was a bit startled when Mio patted her on the shoulder out of the blue like that, yet she quickly regained her composure and followed behind her boss. Once close to the Angel, she'd just stand behind her boss peeking over her shoulder. The girl was... very pretty to be honest, and also very quiet, though it was understandable considering the situation she found herself in.

"R-right away boss." Blake dashed away and began to prepare two drinks, while she performed her task with haste she did not lack precision or grace while doing it. Soon, she'd be back with two drinks in hand. One was of a shade of light blue and was served in a round glass, it was quickly handed to Mio. The second drink was a bright pink liquid served in a tall glass, this one would be put on the table before Angel. "One Cobalt Velvet for the best boss in junction, and one Sugar Rush for the sleeping beauty." Angel seemed like a no nonsense type of person, but it wouldn't hurt to try and crack a joke.

Dulce(Angel) CYz1hET
"As she said, welcome to Heaven's Door. I'm Blake, the bartender."

Blake's attention would turn to Mio once again, her mouth would open to say: "Oh yeah, Jack just arrived. He is taking care of the bathroom right now."

"Whyyyy?"

A desperate shriek would be heard coming from the male's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dulce(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dulce(Angel)   Dulce(Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dulce(Angel)
Page 1 of 1