Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) Empty
PostSubject: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 am

It was very sad that today they didn't have the day off from school. He understands why, but he doesn't understand weather and why it is cruel enough to only give enough snow to be pretty but not enough for a snow day. It was almost lunch time, and he felt a bit social today. So being distracted by the snow, and his phone, he lazed around in class, cleverly hidden in the back of the room so he could get away with it. It couldn't hurt to hang out with someone for lunch.

Nonetheless, the bell rang, and soon people began to leave for lunch, or whatever given plan they had. He actually heard a group saying they would sneak off campus for a bite and come back. As much of a goody two-shoes he was, he could not deny the utter appeal of that notion, but nonetheless, he instead just stood up after gathering all of his things. He might have said hi to someone, but could not make the first step to anyone to say hello. Apparently making the first casual greeting is still harder than he thought with people. So he turned away and began to walk out into the hallway. 'Lunch time....' he thought with a food-craving mind.

He saw the hallways had their usual supply of students rushing to lunch. He also usually noticed the weather outside brought a pleasant chill whenever someone opened the door, however, being on the third floor, that wasn't happening right now, so he could feel the warm air from the heaters of the school. Hopefully it wouldn't get too hot before he would sweat. He looked out and saw the white snow float to the ground creating a lovely looking view even for the school. He let his mind wander while he stood outside the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 am

Salmane was walking down the hallway and down to lunch, she had been called to the faculty office and was walking back to class when the lunch bell rang. Her heels clicked as she walked down the hallway, now in front of her classroom, she continued to walk. But, something jumped in front of Salmane’s feet and tripped her, she fell forward, immediately flipping onto her back, looking around for the offender but all she saw was children of her grade laughing. “I hate you all…” Salmane still on the floor, sat up and rubbed her head, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:01 am

He was about to start going off to lunch, then a tiny boom was heard. He turned and saw a group of students laughing. He frowned and tried to look through the crowd, but there were more students than he had previously thought. And no one was certainly going to budge either, so he did what any rational person who was going through a crowd would do; he began to almost forcefully slide by the laughing students. He did get a couple comments, mostly pertaining to the "Watch it!"s and the "What's your problem?"s. However that is not what actually annoyed him. What really annoyed them was after practically pushing through them, he found the direction that all the laughter was pointing to.

Salmane was sitting there on the floor in the crowd, looking half annoyed, and to Cyril, possibly half miserable. He knelt down to Sal and looked at her adjusting his glasses, which if anything would make his multicolored eyes more noticeable since he drew attention to them. He held a hand to her offering to help her up. "You ok Sal?" he asked looking at her. The students' laughing seemed to slow down but comments were made. He really couldn't hear them, just that it annoyed him and probably her too. The color rose a bit in his cheeks and he turned and raised his voice. "Shut the hell up!" he said to one of the students.

Tension practically doubled when the student spoke back. It was a boy, who didn't look very happy. "Gonna do somethin'?" He taunted. He jumped a bit which startled Cyril causing him to laugh a bit. And soon the crowd would disperse leaving him to check on Salmane, himself still embarrassed and a bit red in the face from what that guy got away with.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:20 am

Salmane pushed her hand into her bag, reaching for that one special item she was looking for. Ah yes, father’s gun. Maybe intimidation was the better route. No one would mess with her anymore if they saw her with that. She then found it and slowly pulled it out as the kids were walking away. It seemed Cyril had come over and pushed the crowd away. Forgetting she was holding the gun, Salmane thanked Cyril for helping but if he really was paying attention, he would have to notice the silver rims of the gun she was holding, although he would not be able to figure out what it was. Unconsciously, Salmane released her grip, the gun fell into her bag and clanged around. She quickly zipped up her bag, still sitting on the ground.

“Did you just call me ‘Sal?’ Don’t ever call me that again.” Salmane sighed in aggravation, she hated that nickname, it was so lazy that no one could pronounce her full name. Dansen had called her that once, it just pisses her off. “But I’m fine yes.” He had yelled at that boy, why? It wasn’t like Salmane was that important. “It’s fine, just don’t use such profane at people over me, I’m not worth the pain.” Salmane laughed rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 am

Cyril watched as the crowd dispersed, though not for long when he heard Salmane fumbling with her bag. He nodded at Salmane giving a light smile when she thanked him. "No problem. It also gave me an excuse to yell at those assholes anyway," he said. He didn't say anything out loud, but he saw her hand wrapped around....something in her bag. I mean, it looked metal, or silver, but maybe it was some sort of household item. He didn't really think of it too much as much as it made him curious, even more so when she let go and very quickly zipped her bag. 'Is she hiding something? Probably something personal' he decided in his head.

The color came back to his face when she expressed her distaste for what he called her. I guess it was instinctive to him, and it shouldn't have been. He looked to the side in embarrassment and guilt. "S-Sorry..." he said. He faked a cough well enough to try and relieve his own tension and looked back at her laughing a bit when she spoke ill of herself. "It's good you are ok. Trust me, I swear more than you think. I didn't like those guys either. So stop being so down on yourself," he said regaining his kneeling and holding his hand out once again to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:43 am

Salmane took the male’s hand, pulling herself up and nearly falling onto the male. She laughed and scratched the back of her head again. “Swearing is repugnant, it makes you as low level as they are.” Did he notice the gun; he seemed to look at her suspiciously when she was holding it. In any case, he probably didn’t know it was a gun; it was safe to play it cool and not freak out too much. “I was heading down to lunch, but now I’m not hungry.”Salmane sighed, looking down the hall as the crowd went down the stairs and towards the lunch room. She then picked up her bag and slung it around her back, looking at the male now, she laughed a bit. "What a bunch of assholes right?” She laughed again, “But seriously, swearing is a bad habit, so don’t get yourself stuck in that kind of shit okay?”
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 am

Cyril like before, did not need help in helping her up, being as light as she is. However he did stumble backwards slightly almost into the wall when Salmane seemed to almost fall, but luckily he was able to keep his footing and not fall so she wouldn't fall herself. "I am getting serious deja vu here," he said laughing slightly. He couldn't help but almost hope she would trip again so he could catch her. It was pretty funny after all. "Swearing is not the thing that makes you an asshole. Being an asshole makes you an asshole," he said smiling at her. He held on making sure she didn't lose balance again and adjusted his hair from his glasses with one of his hands. He needed a haircut. "I am starving, if you want, we can always go somewhere else instead of the lunchroom to eat," he said. Admittedly he did laugh with her when she made her piece against the "assholes" and the "shit" they went through. "Yeah yeah, I will keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Salmane would look at her hand, she was still holding his. Her eyes widened as she pulled her hand away quickly, turning around as if she was acting like she was looking for something. Her face was completely red, but slowly went down. “T-Thank y-you…. And yeah, I should stop falling in front of you.” She laughed before turning around; her face was almost normal color but was still slightly pink. Being shy, moments like that would probably make her freak out. No way around her social issues. “That would be cool, we can eat at a restaurant, we have plenty of time, I’ll pay.” Salmane laughed with him as well “You better keep that in mind.”
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm

It was almost in perfect unison when Cyril and Salmane looked at their hands and pulled back. He didn't feel it, but the color rose in his face and watched as she turned around. He wasn't fooled one bit, he knew she was a bit nerved up by it all. He probably would have done the same if he was reflexive enough in this situation. He quickly grabbed his glasses, took them off, and knelt down while she turned around so she wouldn't notice, and dropped them an inch from the floor. "Oh, the glasses fell, one sec," he said picking them up and putting them away in his case and in his pocket. Hopefully that was a tension reliever. When she turned back he could still see the color. Given her skin color, if she blushed, everyone would know.

He nodded back the color gone from his face giving a smile. "Yeah, no problem. If you keep falling I will just have to hold onto a pillow whenever I am near you in case you fall," he said laughing a bit. He thought once before she was cute, and the blushing only made it better for her. But he would never dare say it out loud in case she wanted to kill him. But his mind jumped when she mentioned leaving campus for a restaurant. "I'm sorry what? I meant inside school. No way I-I appreciate that you would pay but I w-will stay inside," he said stammering his words. He instinctively moved to adjust his glasses, but they weren't on his face covering his eyes, so he touched the bridge of his nose, probably looking silly.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 am

Salmane sighed, looking towards the boy once again, her face was now normal again and she worked a smile. It was fine, no awkward moments, right? Ah, but lunch was still going, yet the two remained there. Picking up her bag, she looked at Cyril, still smiling. “Then let’s just go to the lunchroom instead, we don’t have to leave, I can eat there.” She looked down the halls; it seemed no one was there but them. She pushed up his glasses because the way they had fell it looked silly. She laughed and again looked down the halls before back at him. “Shall we go?”
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 am

He smiled a bit as she managed her smile, not saying anything different lest it makes it more awkward for the both of them. He watched as she picked up her bag. He nodded at what she said letting out a small sigh of relief. He was a goody-two-shoes and was horrified to leave school, mostly because he knew he would fail and get caught. In foresight, that wasn't a bad idea, leaving campus. But he wouldn't try to. "Yeah, I forgot mine, so I am betting on the food not being bad today," he said smiling and turning to the hall and began to walk. "Lets," he said.

Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:55 am

Salmane followed him, smiling. “I can buy you lunch Cyril if you want. I’m fine with that. Have to buy mine, so I don’t mind paying for a boy.” She laughed, playfully punching him in the arm. Was the boy afraid to leave school? Was he afraid of getting caught or afraid of going out with Salmane? Not latterly ‘going out’ but more of a hanging out with her. I mean, he was one of her guy friends although come to think of it, Salmane hadn’t meet any girls to make friends with, maybe it’s because she hated them all. All her friends were men… That... Said something… But now they both were walking towards the lunchroom and probably to another place where Salmane can trip in front of Cyril.

[Exit - End]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Cyril has established a rank 2 Social Link with Salmane of the Magician Arcana...

Salmane has established a rank 2 Social Link with Cyril of the Hermit Arcana...

Users can not take 50% damage once when protecting one another from an attack once...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)   Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Enough Snow (Salmane/Grantus)
Page 1 of 1