Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 am

Gosh, she could almost hear the exclamation mark at the end of his name. It was kinda cute, even if he did seem a little out of the loop of everything that was happening in the 'real world.' And had a mischievous aura about him. 'By the by.' How cute. It was so old-timey and strangely fitting for him. Wait, what? He was talking to her? Asking her for her opinion. Damn, she had been so wrapped up in her own stuff, she hadn't noticed.

"Uhhh... yeah, whatever you say Katsu-san!" That was usually her go-to phrase. Neutral enough that if it was the wrong thing to say, she could back out of it pretty quickly, but still polite enough to show that she was at least half paying attention. "He is older, so he can do what he wants for the most part and get away with it. Ahhh... to be old and in charge of your fate.... I hope to do that someday."
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:21 pm

It seemed as though a love connection was being made right here, as I couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside. A man who was caught in his own dream world suddenly falls for a girl when he awakens, seems like something only found in manga. However, it was good for both of them should she accept his offer. Then after, Katsuro turned to me and to me, giving me a speech about how he feels like senpai would be in his mind. A slouch would be a part of who I am since I wasn't one to care about my appearance. My appearance was second to how others should be treated in my head, but perhaps meeting someone like him has changed my mind a little. Nanami chimed in talking about how since I was older, I had more control over what I did. Shaking my head, I sighed at her comment since that wasn't it.

"Well its not that, its just who I am. I may not be cool, refined, or dignified to you but I'm happy with who I am. I just let the sounds of nature tell me what to do usually, the song of the world." I said with a soft shrug at the end. Perhaps it was time to go finally as I looked up towards the slopes with a look of longing before shaking it off. Stretching with a yawn though, it was a bit tiresome being with this kid, but none the less it was good company I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 am

"Pshawww, Nanami-chan! Didn't you know the sky was falling? Old or young, let's just do our best to live for the moment, yeah! Looking towards the future is bleak business, ya know?" Katsu! gave an innocent smile as his round amber eyes glanced towards his fellow first year classmate. Looking back towards... Stanson, the young pop idol would tilt his head with a toothy grin. "The sounds of nature? Do you have to take a pee pee right now, senpai? This is what it means by nature's calling, right? Or is that "Nature's Promise"? -Pretty sure the latter was a butter company of some sort. Suddenly the shadows of the treeline masked Katsu!'s face in a manly man way, giving him the heroic look of Vincent, the lone white rose of Wutai, once again! Grasping his legendary sword, he would suddenly turn his back to his senpai and close his eyes. "ALRIGHT, shōnen, you may use the bathroom. Silverspirit and myself will not look once!" What a sudden change of character. Apparently life was truly nothing but a game for our young hero Vincent. But in the world of a celebrity, was he that far off?
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 pm

She laughed. She had too, this was too ridiculous for words! "Nay, I believe what our good friend Jack meant was he goes with what he wants whenever he wants. After all, he is a great many people in one. I believe it would be quite crowded in his heads." Nanami Silverwind laughed. This was too much fun for her. For both of her personas. This was amazing. It felt like she could be herself while being someone else at the same time. It was even like the cold was being experienced by someone else. "Though... if he did need to go, well...." she bit her lip and looked ever so mischievous. "I couldn't promise I wouldn't look at least once."
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 am

My head fell into my hand as Katsuro spoke about me having to visit the bathroom, shaking at the mere thought of his words. However, not all hope was lost as Nanami got my drift of it being different then having to go to the bathroom. After, Katsuro just went on as I raised my head, still shaking it as I sighed. Being a senpai was hard work when I have kouhai like this it seems, but it was something to just take with a grain of salt. Getting permission, I shook my head, opening my mouth to speak when Nanami spoke about me going to the bathroom. All hope faded for a moment before she spoke about looking at it. My jaw dropped at her saying that. What kind of freshman says that? Kids these days are growing up fast as my cheeks flushed red at her mention of that.

"I don't need to go, its exactly as she states. As for looking, that's not something a proper lady should be doing is it?" I said as I looked away sighing. Girls seemed more promiscuous today, but who knows. It may just be puberty talking, so I just let it slide for now. Hopefully she would turn into a more proper lady, a respectable one.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

Katsu looked back and forth between Nanami and his senpai before placing two fingers on his lips and giving a devious giggle. "Oh ho ho, Nanami-chan, a kindred spirit! Did cha know th-" Before the boy could finish his sentence, a feint buzzing would come from his pocket. For a flash of a second, his shimmering amber eyes would go dull as he reached for his cellphone and looked at the name. Staring at the phone for a few seconds, he would then look back up towards his two fellow classmates and give wide grin. "Uh, I have to go for abit. Later on we should totes hang out again. Katsu! Katsu! is really good at telling scary stories, ya know? Laterz!" With a playful wave, Katsu! would answer the call and place it to his ear. Putting his snowboard beneath his arm, he'd begin his walk back towards the lodge alone. Seeing how he was hardly saying anything, whoever was calling was obviously in control of the conversation, whatever it was about. Unknown to them, it was the young idol's agent already booking new shows for the boy to do. Katsu! had an obligation to do what the man wished, but it was a shame he didn't get to enjoy life as carefree as the rest. Regardless, he needed to disappear for now.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 am

Without Katsu, it was as if the world gained a sudden, harsh light to it. The wind was colder, the snow almost blinding without that warmth and laughter. Nanami watched him leave and shivered violently. "Bye, Katsu..." she whispered into the thin air, watching her breath swirl around her. It was too cruel. Not that she wasn't used to cruel. But it was cruel of the world to bring reality on such a bright ray of sunshine. "Ah, fuck this. Excuse me, Nanashi-senpai. I'm afraid that I have to go back in before I catch my death of cold." And to check up on Katsu!. He had made several strange comments. 'Tour' for one. And there was no way that this strange of a person didn't at least have some rumors about him from the locals. Or a police record of some sort.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:06 am

As soon as I showed my nervousness about it, Katsuro made no time in pointing out how she reacted. But before he could continue, it seemed like his phone went off, probably signaling that he was needed elsewhere as he turned back to us soon after. Apparently something came up for now, so he took his leave in a sort of weird way. Shaking my head, it just meant my day became fine but I also worried about him. I waved while Nanami seemed more saddened by it and probably seemed worried as well. From how she was reacting, I saw it coming when she said she was going inside to seek him out to make sure he was fine. I waved goodbye to her as well before heading up to the slopes, finally getting a chance to be free of this craziness.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:10 am

Katsu has established a Social link with Nanami of the Hermit Arcana and Nanashi of the Justice Arcana...

Nanashi has established a Social link with with Katsu of the Fool Arcana and Nanami of the Hermit Arcana...

Nanami has established a Social link with Katsu of the Fool Arcana and Nanashi of the Justice Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2