Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Frog was surprised when Touko presented him with a mugful of juice, as if reading his very unrevealed intentions of asking for it. He looked her over as she looked them over and looked over Brit as well as she answered. It felt reassuring hearing her answer. So she was with him all the way. Kinda did make him feel bad for kinda making it sound like she was being dragged into this by virtue of him being involved, but...it still felt good...to know...she wanted to be with him. This was all because of that day 5 years ago. It changed much more than just the outside world. It also enriched his heart with a pure emotion...

"Yeah, sure, thanks."
He blinked as he thanked Touko for the juice, and proceeded to down it all in one gulp, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, which he then promptly wiped into his sock. "Life hacks." He stated and grinned. "No one ever cares about your socks, so they're the perfect wipes~"

Now, the Attendant had actually answered his questions. Frog was kind of half expecting her to give him some cryptic answer and while that had proven somewhat true, he felt he'd gotten way more than he would've under different circumstances. "Oh so they're not a part of the Velvet Room. That's like, good news and all. Kinda makes sense, what with the place looking like a prison...and them being the cops and the wardens, in a way. Though you Attendants are actually like cops and wardens, I guess." As much as Touko was helping them, he could also feel this was amusing her, so there was mutual gain in this relationship. "Yeah, I told the bastard what he had coming. And he had to go spout some nonsense into my face about killing innocents just to prove some point of revenge. Sure, like, great for him, but people at least deserve a shot. I'm way more for the tactic of breaking them out of their safety zone by raining chaos upon the city, and if they can't handle it, then they'll eventually disappear anyways, leaving only those who can adapt to live in the new and better world." He crossed his hands and looked the two girls over again. "But damn people like him sure are making our lives difficult. I kinda hope he gets caught by the Cadets and whatnot." Frog snorted.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 4:24 pm

She still didn't know if being a Terrorist was the right thing to do. Regardless she decided to follow Frogerio in this task, unbeknownst to him that her reasoning was less of a desire to put her newfound powers to good use and act like a hero (albeit doubtfully), and more of a wish to be his hero and take care of him. Ultimately, it was up to her to know it'll be worth it in the end.

"So the cadets can wield a Persona too...", she said, pondering. Makes sense, if they had to deal with evil-doing terrorists, they needed equal means to handle the users' supernatural abilities. However it could also mean they'd eventually clash with one. After all, they're enemies, like it or not, and eventually the duo be under the government's scrutiny. A rather worrisome revelation. Other than that, she didn't have much to comment on the conversation, perhaps even feeling a bit left out. While her "struggles" came to the correct use of her new powers, it seemed Frogerio had been through much more than her because of them. Much more than she knew, somewhat. "Hm, so who's this Demon Painter you two are talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Touko snorted and smirked at the comparison, "Perhaps those two may fit the bill, but I am more of a consultant. Please do not make such a boorish comparison, it hurts."

It was a rather odd change compared to the rest of the Velvet Room's incarnations. Never had there been anything like a prison as far as she could recall. Obviously there's a first time for everything and it reflected the state of the City, but there was something more to it than any of these Guests realized. She wondered if she could figure it out. The Attendant took another sip for her mug, her cheeks still rising from the smirk while being amused how he wished for a fellow Psyche-Terrorist's ruin. What an oddball upon oddballs among Wild Cards. "He's a Guest just like the both of you with his own goals. I wonder though. Perhaps his own shenanigans may finally catch up to him very soon."

The Demon Painter was notorious for his kidnappings and ransoms. Being a Psyche-Terrorist, it meant the Cadet had their eyes on you and even until their death. Or perhaps, their rehabilitation, but even then they would be wary of them. It was probably about time until the Cadets finally got a lead to proceed capturing him. "If there's anything else you need, do feel free to ask. I'll do whatever is within my power to assist you. After all, the Velvet Room is there to help guide you. That said..."

Touko glanced at Brittany before drawing her Compendium out of the air with an ink pen. It was held towards her direction.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 VhZRSNK

"Would you like to be my personal Guest just like Frog, Brit? I can offer much more benefits and services along your Journey if you so wish. I only need your signature."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:57 pm

"Hmph." Frog pouted at Touko's first boorish comment. How was he to know or whatever! He'd just gotten to know this whole place even existed. She however did thankfully mention the Demon Painter Kurkuma Sushi further on. If even the Attendants were in for him to get caught them hahaha, seemed like the dumb idiot would be getting what's coming. Frog obviously couldn't be happier. The guy had tilted him so hard the one and only time they'd met, and not only that but made him say some dumb shit in front of the Hunchback Nose's face which then had him enter some contract or whatever. All he knew was that disabiding the contract would result in his death, apparently.

Edgy.

He settled into the chair and watched Touko and Brit's interaction. The woman had pulled that weird ass book again and offering it to Brit to sign up just as he did. "Hey so like you mentioned some place where we could fight past whatevers, right? The place you ran and which should be here? You've not mentioned it since we've got here." He asked, referencing the Hidden Grotto and the mannequin thing Touko had pointed out when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Hm... A lot of information that left Brittany more wary and worried than enlightened. For starters, the confirmations that cadets are a dangerous imminent threat they'll likely face at one point. Then, the revelation that not all terrorists see eye-to-eye. She knew little about this Demon Painter Touko advised against, but she knew enough to understand Frogerio and them, whoever they are, could as well be potentially an enemy. Why would a terrorist turn against a fellow when they had to join forces and take down this "government" or whatever? The answer was beyond her...

"Huh?", she'd say, a bit startled by the small yet effective demonstration of the attendant's power. Something worth calling magic, for sure, as impressive as Frogerio's ability to speak into people's minds in distance. "Wow, you did that? That's so cool! But uh...is this some kind of a contract? You know, I kinda saw a series the other day about girls signing a contract with a white bunny and turning into superheroines but in the end they became the villains because of the contract... So...that won't happen to me, will it? Just trying to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm

Touko found herself slightly shaking in mirth from her amused chuckling. A Faustian-like contract turning people into utter super-villains? It was an interesting concept, not that it wasn't done before, but was this something broached upon by some entertainment director? Perhaps she could look into it herself later, but she was amused by it more than she really should have more because of the amount of potential ironic ends. "Nothing of that sort, dear. I rarely have any caveats than requiring you to take responsibility of your own actions whatever they maybe. The Velvet Room has a policy where we are supposed to not be involved with the events surrounding you, but we may provide some form of aid and guidance. It's by signing that contract that you will be allowed to have special privileges from me."

She made one final sip of her mug which finally drained it of any beverage. Touko might have wanted to get more coffee, but there was still one last thing that needed to be done for the two. "Ah, silly me. Of course, it's in the basement. I don't mind showing it to you now. That reminds me, Brit? What your dearest is mentioning is a part of what services I can offer you two. What I offer to you both is an opportunity to earn some money and prizes fighting against former Guests of the Velvet Room. Or at least, their likeness. You won't be hurting anyone. No harm shall come to you, unless you explicitly wish for it for extra rewards."

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 4KjjFkp

"But if that doesn't tickle your fancy, I also make weaponry should you have the materials for it."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:54 pm

"Oh goodie, well then let's go check it out! And do keep us updated on this weapon making you mentioned. I might wanna try it out in the future." Frog slapped his hands together joyfully as he took up from his seat. This was primarily why he'd come here in the first place, so of course he was excited to finally get to check it out. Sure, bringing Brit here was important as well, as he had to tell her about the Velvet Room and Tokuo. Apparently now they too were contracted.

See how it all sometimes plays out~?

Frog would wait for Touko to lead them off. Frog smiled to Brit. "Hey so that show sounds familiar. But you sure we aren't already supervillains anyways, Brit, hehehe~?" He asked jokingly. It was fun to just relax. For some reason, he felt he could even with what had happened earlier and proned him to...uhm...escape into the restroom.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm

"What? No! Of course not! I'm a good girl here, okay, and if we're against an evil and tyrant government, that just makes us the misunderstood heroes in our long journey for freedom!", she'd answer, with a grin full of herself. "Misunderstood heroes", "journey for freedom"... It sounded more epic when she said it, but the truth is clear, deep down or maybe not so deep: they were the outlaws in a government that wanted them dead or subservient. Knowing this...was scary. So much that, even though she wouldn't show on the outside, the girl couldn't understand either why Frogerio was so optimistic and confident about their future. "Alright, I'm gonna be your...what is it you said, guest? I'm gonna be your guest! You don't look like you're bad or anything. Actually you're kinda cool! ...though I have to admit I kinda, like, didn't pay attention to most of what you said, it was too much information. I dunno, it sounds soooo out of reality... But nevermind that, if Froggy trusts you, I trust you too!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:57 pm

"...How cute," she remarked at Brittany. Despite what she was hearing, Touko adopted a gentle smirk. So this what constituted this reality's challengers. The Velvet Attendant wasn't surprised that they had a lot in common with the previous guests. Young and energetic, they had the side of being new and willing to dive into what their world held before them for their eyes alone. It was strange how bonds had such power, as inane as it sounded. But that's what made life interesting for all the drama they offered to onlookers.

She nodded at Frog's request about the weapons, but the service can be covered at another time. Touko began to rise from her seat and walked towards a nearby door to unlock it. It was dark. But with a flick of the switch, a few hanging lights sporadically came to life. The soft fluorescent lighting illuminated the stairs. The space felt claustrophobic, but it was enough for one person to descend. "Please watch your step or otherwise most, if not, all of us will suffer a painful... consequence."

She seemed to wince at some near forgotten memory of rolling down the stairs with and because of someone's dim-witted negligence. Needless to say, the Attendant didn't want to recreate the result. What the Psyche-Terrorists would notice, as they began to climb down the stairs, was the faint aroma of pine and cedar wafting in the air. The expectant smell of age and cement was entirely absent. It was hard to see what was down below them past Touko. But there was a soft red light gleaming as if enticing them to enter.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 TsuHhPA

When they finally reached the floor, the sight of lifeless mannequins and numerous shelves against the walls greeted them. Some of these wooden puppets held a near human likeness. A couple matched the one that recently entered Endymion a couple of days ago for an audience with its Queen. But in the center of it all was a long table holding up all kinds of implements and paraphernalia, but much of it seemed to be related to the lifeless vessels standing thanks to their stands. Yet, there was an interesting amount of electronics spread across some turned off or on. The latter halves were hooked up to certain circuit boards. But one of them caught the redhead's eye.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 WR34UMo

"Feel free to look around. But please don't touch anything for your own safety.
Let me check something first, I promise it won't take long..."

Taking up what seemed to be a stylus from the table, Touko began fiddling what seems to be an... arm. It had no motion like the rest and it didn't smell of rot or anything biological at all, but in it was definitely a cluster of circuit boards hooked up to a nearby laptop running all sorts of data.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Oh the basement. How fascinating. This was starting to seem way more like a perv's hideaway than anything else all of a sudden.

Oh, but Frog merely jested. Of course he trusted Touko. Sure, she was odd and spoke in those damn Velvet riddles and she seemed to have a mannequin fetish, but eeeeeeeh, who didn't nowadays? I mean, seriously. The point is, Frog winked at Brit. "Misunderstood, I like that. Makes me feel like everyone else is brainwashed. Oh wait, they are." He gave a short but exhuberant shrug, raising his shoulders as high as he could and his hands as well, up to the same level. He followed Touko into the dunge- basement, with every step feeling like a gap between life and death. Frog was easily spooked, especially when it came to hazardous places like this. One slip-up and away they'd go. He wasn't a fan of those odds, honestly. He still followed her, but his every movement as calculated, slow and safe as can be, hands pressed againg the wall.

...the bottom wasn't much better either. Sure he kind of knew it was gonne be dolls down here, but...the amount was just wrong. It disturbed him on some deep level, bringing him to barely manage to stop himself from glancing at all of them at the same time, if only for the sake of Brit not seeing his cowardice. Frog looked at what Touko was doing at the table, only to turn away immediately and gesture for Brit to follow him a couple of steps away from the woman. Once they were far enough, he whispered. "Sheesh, I didn't actually expect this..." He kept his voice low so that Touko would probably not be able to hear what he was saying. "It's like, totally weirding me out." He added and looked at Brit, expecting a witty remark of a nod of agreement. "She even made clear not to touch anything for our own safety...ugh...I wonder if any of these will spring to life all of a sudden..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Frogerio might have been frightened about their little incursion into the depths of Touko’s domain, but Brittany was unfazed. She wasn't excited, thrilled or anything, just...neutral at best. Horror movies never scared her and, in complete honesty, the place seemed like something made by the ingenious mind suiting this kind of film. The setting? Unsettling at best, and yet she didn't mind completely. She had been in a place like this before and seen worse than a bunch of lifeless mannequins, and if it weren't for her courage to survive that, she wouldn't be able to stand here at all. "I know, right? It's like totally creepy!", she'd say to Frogerio, with a mildly disgusted look on her face. "Aww, are you scared? Don't be! Remember what I said the other night? That I'd protect you?", and with a rather mischievous giggle followed by a wink illustrating her typical good humor, she grabbed him by one hand, making sure to give him the needed reassurance to stay close to her. Naturally, just because she wasn't easily spooked by scenarios like these, she shouldn't expect the same from everyone else. However, the laboratory-like basement gave the young model a feeling she hasn't experienced again in 5 years... If it was what she thought it was, then... "Uh, ma'am? What's this? You know...these..."dolls" or...whatever? What are they?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:28 am

Touko tuned out the duo as she continued to fiddle with the contraption. Little sparks leaked out from each short jab of her stylus as she continued to alternate keeping her eye focused between the LCD screen and the circuits. It was almost until a moment later that finally pressed the enter key, after accessing a few windows and programs, that the arm began to shake in uncontrollable spasms. At least until Touko pressed another key causing it to freeze before drawing out a black glove from the drawer to wear. It possessed thin bits of circuitry and wires with an USB cord sticking out. The disembodied hand began to move again after it connected with the laptop, allowing it to follow every bit of movement of Touko's hand. She had a grudgingly satisfied look on her face. It took her a week to get this thing working despite painstakingly sweeping through useless algorithm and programs after another.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 DXr94z9

"Hm? Oh. They're all my personal and professional projects.
A few I used for art galleries and other endeavors. Others for the Velvet Room, which I shall show you now."

Touko grabbed something from other end of the room cluttered with mannequins. She grunted for a moment to pull something that seemed to stuck before cursing under her breath. But after a few more jerks, a small cloud of dust greeted the Puppeteer to her frustration. It was a red suitcase studded with simple brass designs. She muttered to herself after setting it on the table and dusting it off with a hand, "Now how did it go? Five, five, seven, nine? No. Zero, three, six, zero?"

The redhead continued to fiddle with it until a click sounded out. Before Froger's and Brittany's very eyes, what laid inside was a modern projector used for company meetings or lectures. Touko glanced at the two with a smirk. She pressed a black button several times before finally setting her finger on the red button. The lenses came to life with a growing hum and with piercing light.

Something began to take shape. It was a shapeless blob at first. Then it took the shape of a faceless human being second. Finally someone quite familiar began to take form. What this image was should be familiar to both Psyche Terrorist from the very moment they laid their eyes on it.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 K2yI8bS

"Like it? This machine records the "existences" of various people and projects them like how you see it here.
I can assure it is no mere hologram, she's solid. Go on, you can touch her if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Frog continued browsing through the...unnerving selection this gallery offered. Somewhere he understood Brit was only saying it was creepy because he'd said it. He could see it in her eyes-the lack of fear of the unknown, the masked. A fear he harbored still as a lowly human. Casting away one's shell was never easy. He could pretend he was more, but he'd always be just that-a boring old human. Turning to Touko to look at what she was about to present them with, he gazed with a sort of dazed but also careful look. When a hologram popped up, he was sort of surprised. He was expecting weird dolls, not holographs. In fact, this was sort of interesting, unlike the rest of this horror show that only put fear in his guts.

Walking closer to the hologram, he pouted with a slight 'hmmm'. "Don't mind if I do." He said as he placed a finger to the holographic Touko's forehead where her bangs covered it. Honestly, he was surprised she was telling the truth. So then could it be that the Hidden Grotto was using holographs instead of dolls? That would be really really cool!
Frog pulled his hand back with a surprised look still apparent on his face as he looked at the real Touko. "Can this thing project us as well? Or do you have to outright record someone's...uhm...existence manually?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am

Alright, that's...rather bizarre, if she were to voice her honest opinions. Bizarre, and also incredible. Incredibly amazing. Amazingly bizarre! Without much ceremony, her index finger went straight to the fake Touko's cheek, checking the solidity of both her image and her real self's words.

"O. M. G. It's real!", her jaw dropped to the ground, almost literally. She might not be easily impressionable by eerie, horror movies-like scenarios, but the wonders of advanced technology were definitely something to entice her amazement. Even the fake Touko's breasts were solid when she poked then! Unlike Froggy who quickly retreated his hands, Brittany's found a new hobby. "Can you do the same for us? I would find it weird to see something like a twin sister of mine walking around on her own. It'd be like one of these movies! Like, there are two identical twins and they wreak havoc on the fact no one can tell them apart. It'd be fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm

The Puppeteer adopted an amused expression by their reactions to her creations. There was something refreshing about curious minds knowing about new possibilities in the universe. She had pride in her work, but any non-scientific mind was easily amazed by any unconventional design or logic. Even with a knowledgeable mind, she didn't find much pride in that. The days of being an ambitious seeker of innovation flew past her long ago. "I will have to record it, of course. But it doesn't take very much time..."

She pressed another button which led the projection to disappear. The Velvet Attendant had the lenses point towards Brittany, but she didn't quite press the buttons for it yet. "Are you sure, dear? You could get unwanted attention from the Cadets if you use this unwisely. And besides, my services only limit me to allowing you to fight previous Guests. I cannot lend any kind of obstructing hand into your Journey other than what I can offer to you at the moment."

As much as amusing it would be to allow Brittany to have her way with her copy, Touko still had some kind of lingering respect for her creations. They weren't made to be toys, just tools now for helping and guiding the Guests on their journey. She was dying for a cigarette right now. Looking at Brittany, the girl was most likely the type to abhor the smell of carcinogen-inducing smoke. But that shouldn't be her issue right now. The Attendant nonchalantly and finally pressed the button which let out another light. A mix of green, white, and red washed over Brittany without any form of harm. But eventually, it stopped. With another flick of the switch, the light returned. Nothing showed yet, but Touko brought over one of the few manikins from the wall towards the projector.

It twitched in her hand and then began to shake before forcing Touko to let go. Soon, the very wood of the figure changed shape and color. Gradually, but surely, it finally took shape of the Psyche-Terrorist model. Every detail was captured from head to toe, but it just stood there very blankly. The redhead looked at it with faint disinterest, obviously noting it worked as usual before glancing back at Brittany.

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 4KjjFkp

"You're free to take a look, as always. The manikin won't hurt you, it's only there to facilitate the process."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]   The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frog and the Princess and the Puppeteerette [Afternoon - Frog & Brit & Touko]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next