Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyWed May 24, 2017 4:59 pm

In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] 829QQS3
----------------------------
In Mei Memoriam

:: Flashback Topic ::
Six Months ago
----------------------------

As Danielle took her first step back onto Eirinian Soil, a wave of moving memories assaulted her mind... Memories from six months ago... Everything she had done with her friends here. It all came back, unrelenting in the way they almost forced themselves onto her, and yet she embraced them. Cyrus... Kira Kira... Kalyan... Catherine, Alvin... So many people. Some memories perhaps more fond than others.

But there was a few which stood out amongst the rest. Memories of those she held closest to her heart. Cyrus Abaddon and Kira Kira. The way Danielle had met him back then had perhaps not been under the best circumstances, but it had given them both a common purpose... Protecting Eirini from any and all dangers that would befall it. Something which they did, and thus far, never failed to accomplish. As she stood there, looking out over Eirini again, she wondered what had become of her friend.

"No no... This won't do..." Danielle shook her head, looking at Cyrus holding the bow in his hands. His posture was wonky, and it messed up his aim greatly, not to mention he didn't pull the bowstring back far enough for the arrow to fly anywhere far. "Straighten up your back, and put more space between your legs. You want to be balanced when shooting a bow. And if you can, try pulling the bowstring back just a biiiit further." But before Cyrus had any chance to follow her instructions, Danielle had already walked up to him, and fixed his posture, letting her hands gently guide his back and arms into the correct positions. "Alright... that should do it. Now, just aim for the bullseye, and let go when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Cyrus kept a blank, slightly annoyed expression as Danielle moved his back and joints around like he were some kind of action figure. He had to admire her dedication and rigidness, but at this exact moment doing so was the hardest thing of all. Knowing they’d have to protect the city from attacks from now on, it only made sense that Cyrus, as the physically weakest of the group, would need to exert himself further to keep up with them, but… was this really the only way? In all his life, he had been challenged by very few things: Everything was easy once you figured out the correct procedure and learned all you could about I, but archery… archery required a variable he could not control nor predict, that being his own dexterity. “I keep telling you, that’s exactly what I’m doing!” The young man cried in frustration. How long had they been at this; one, two, maybe three hours? Well, that might’ve been an exaggeration, but from Cyrus’s perspective it really did feel like an eternity. ”Why a bow, anyway? I have my own weapon, don’t I?” Cyrus bitched. He was so done with this… it was apparent to him that he was physically deficient, but it was also apparent to him that his persona powers were built around this fact: he didn’t need to be physically strong, or at least, that’s what he told himself. He lined up his shot as best he could and… missed, of course. In a fit of tedium and frustration, Cyrus threw the bow at the ground, sat down and cupped his forehead with his hand in a display of exasperation. After a few seconds of sitting on the ground, Cyrus felt he had calmed down. Rational thought had returned to him. “I’m sorry… it’s… I’m just not built for this, alright? It’s clearly a genetic lack of dexterity; no amount of training can fix that.”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyFri May 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Danielle chuckled lightly at his complaining. She had expected this kind of resistance from Cyrus. And she was a patient teacher, if that's something she could even call herself. "No need to be so frustrated, Cyrus, hihihi." The soldier replied as she let him go once his posture was okay. Watching him actually shoot an arrow pretty far this time was encouraging. He was, albeit slowly, improving. Not that he may have noticed it himself. She could understand his frustration though. After spending the last two hours doing this, and he still hadn't hit his target must've been exasperating, if not downright insulting... But she admired his tenacity to at least try for this long without flipping out... "It's less so about the bow itself, and more about a mentality. I guess... I'm sort of trying to teach you some martial discipline. That, and I really need someone to practice archery with that's not part of the military."

When he threw the bow at the ground, Danielle only watched him frustratingly fume with a calm expression on her face. "Bullshit. Sure, genes are making it more difficult, but I believe you can improve. Besides." She walked up to the bow on the ground, picked it up, and fired an arrow at the target. "You are improving. Slowly but surely. You may not have noticed a difference yourself, but I certainly have." She looked at the various missed arrows around the area. His shots were getting closer and closer to the target. "Your conviction here is admirable though, I'll have to say that. Despite your obvious handicap, you're still trying your best to improve. I... respect that. A lot, actually."
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:55 pm

OOC:

Last edited by Anti-Moonie on Tue May 30, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Cyrus remained on the floor, a sea of self-induced shame drowning out his self-esteem. Yes, logically speaking it was possible for someone with little dexterity to train their way into athleticism: hell, there were cases of people with mental syndromes or even physical incapacitations that still managed to compete with the best of their sport, but… the sheer amount of effort that achieving something like that would take made Cyrus want to off himself just so he wouldn’t have to hear people pester him about how he couldn’t do it. He stood up, gently took the bow from Danielle’s hand, drawing an arrow from the quivered hoisted around his back and drew the string back. “I’m a man of science, Dani, not muscle. If this were only about numbers, patterns and vectors I wouldn’t have a problem hitting the bullseye on my first try; but it’s not. It’s more complex than that. It takes more than sinew; it comes down to what’s in you, and I...” He took aim. “…just don’t have it.” He let the arrow fly to prove his point, expecting it to miss again like the millions of arrows he’d fired before it. To his surprise, however, the arrow curved ever-so-slightly mid-shot – a result of the angle at which he fired and the position of the bow in contrast to it – and hit the outer edge of the target. Cyrus could only stare in disbelief before holding the bow up to his face… and screaming at it. “Oh! Oh NOW you decide to work! NOW when I’m trying to prove a point! Okayyeahthat’sfineidontseeanythingwrongtherenahwhatwouldtherebewrongthere!”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Danielle blinked when she heard the familliar *Thump* of an arrow hitting the target. He... did it. Despite all of his nay-saying, he did it. She knew he had it in him! Danielle was so happy! He was making some big progress here! "See?! What did I tell you? I knew you could do it!" She exclaimed, smiling happily towards him. "Now you just need to brush up your aim a bit more, and that's it! But one step at a time! I'm so proud of you, Cyrus!" His little banter directed towards the bow made her laugh though. "I don't see why you're so angry. You're improving!" And with that, Danielle gave her friend a quick, friendly hug before taking the bow out of his hands. "I think that's enough practice for now, don't you think? Let's end this on a high note."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 3:22 pm

It was fairly hard for Cyrus to focus on the praise being thrown his way when he himself didn't really want to succeed all that much. He knew that it would only be an uphill battle from here on out when it came to his physical training, and he hoped that by showing Danielle that trying to toughen him up is futile she'd leave him alone in that regard; additionally, as long as he showed no signs of improvement and Danielle kept pressuring him, he'd have an excuse to vent at her for upsetting him, if he really needed it (Not that he enjoyed venting his anger at friends, but he also didn't really enjoy being upset himself and his pride wouldn't allow those emotions to simply go away. Simply put, caring as he may be, Cyrus is a bad friend). "I dunno, because it feels good to complain?" This was less of a joke than Danielle would think, but he still hoped she'd laugh from it anyway. He really did like seeing her laugh. Sure, he liked seeing all of his friends laugh, but Dani-

His train of thought was abruptly interrupted the moment Danielle hugged him. His inner dialogue shifted from friendly self-discussion about what Cyrus likes about Dani and in what way he likes her into... a grim, bitter reminder of what Danielle's true nature was. There was nothing that Cyrus could do to blame her for it, of course, since there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, but... that was what made it worse; no one could hear his emotions, no one could understand his emotions, and no one would care about his emotions, and there was nobody to blame for this but himself. As Danielle hugged Cyrus, his hand turned into a fist, his carelessly long nails digging into his hand strong enough to leave a mark... before Cyrus let go. It wouldnt be possible for Dani to see this immediately, as Cyrus put the damaged hand in his coat pocket. He would do nothing and simply stare melancholically at Danielle as she ran off to put the bow and arrow in their storage. "Yeah..." His eyes were devoid of shimmer and half-lidded. "A high note..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 pm

"Yeah... A high note..." The scene faded from Danielle's vision with Cyrus' melancholic stare burned into her mind... "I... I'm sorry Cyrus... I didn't know back then." The wild card whispered out into the distance, somehow hoping that her words reached her good friend... How she had not seen it back then? Was she just blind, or had she simply chosen to not see it? Either way, Danielle hoped that Cyrus had forgiven her for the obvious oversteps she had made in the past. It had never been her intention to have things go that way, and yet they did. And to make matters worse, the Soldier's heart would be taken by someone else. But she was still hoping... Hoping that her friend would find someone he cared about just as much as Danielle cared about Kira.

After looking out over the expanses, Danielle slowly started making way forward towards her home town... She missed this. The lush, greem grass brushing against her shins... the nice, soft breeze and the fresh forest-y scent. Ah, it was good to be home. These forests were pretty familiar to her by this point... In fact... wasn't it here where she and Kira...? Danielle looked over towards a small set of rocks and boulders surrounded by a bunch of bigger trees. "K-Kira...?" Danielle asked out, hoping that she had seen her there... but it was just her mind playing tricks on her. The image of Kira Kira sitting there on top the biggest boulder there faded away. She wanted to remember...

"Whew... You're pretty tough, I have to say. Makes me wanna push myself even harder." Danielle rested against a big tree, battered and bruised after a decently fierce sparring session with the delinquent Kira Kira. She wasn't paticularly used to close combat, but she could carry herself decently if the need arose. Her friend over there was much better off than her though. It was obvious that she needed to improve. Anything for the colony, right? "I think that's enough for today. I'm beat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]   In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]
Page 1 of 1