Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 pm

After spending a almost half a day just resting in bed, Danielle had enough. She couldn't really get herself to rest properly... Not when the weather was this nice. She just wanted to go outside and breathe some fresh air... Actually, now that she thought about it... Hadn't she promised one of Kira's friends to go out and shop for stuff? Well, now was as good of a time as any, really... She wanted out, and damn it, that's how it was gonna go. If Kira couldn't go, she would understand that. After what happened on Lux's birthday, she hardly blamed anyone for taking it easy for a while.

Danielle got dressed, ate some breakfast, and just as she was about to go up to brush her teeth, the doorbell rang. "I'm coming!" Danielle shouted, as she quickly moved down the staircase and opened the door. And what do you know... Joyce Parker stood there, waiting for her, she assumed. "Hey, Dani!" Her friend said in an unusually chipper tone. "Morning! It's nice to see you!" Danielle replied with a wide grin before stepping aside so Joyce could enter. "Hehe, likewise." The silver haired girl replied, returning a somewhat timid, yet chipper smile, as she stepped inside. "Actually... this is perfect. You came just in time!" It dawned on her that Joyce might wanted to follow her to go shopping with Kira. "I'm going shopping for stuff today with one of my other friends. Wanna tag along?" She'd Joyce carefully. "Y-You sure that's okay? I-I mean, your friend might get mad..." Joyce had always been a bit... lacking in the confidence department around other people, more often than not seeing herself as a burden for everyone else. Danielle though, had made it abundantly clear to her friend on multiple occasions that it wasn't the case with her at least. And she had a sneaking suspicion that Kira shared her view on this. Well, there was only one way to find out. "Oh no, she won't. The more, the merrier, right?" Danielle replied with a reassuring smile. "If you say so... Sure! I'll tag along!" The yellow eyes of Joyce seemed to sparkle with joy. "Mind waiting here for a bit. I need to get ready to go." Joyce nodded, humming gently as she waited for her friend to return.

~ Some time later ~

The two arrived at the place Danielle had met up with Kira and her friends for the first time... Yeah, that snack bar. It didn't really take all that long for her to find them, considering how much they stood out. She would approach them with a wide smile, as Joyce hid behind Danielle.

Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] WXODaNE
"Hey, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:37 pm

"So did you had any notice from Dani?"Audrey asked Kira, it has been a slow day to Kira and Audrey, the rest of the gang was busy with their family or work so they couldn't show up"Huh?I saw her during Lux's birthday, but we haven't talked since then."Kira Kira would reply"Oh my, is she okay?"The pinkette inquired, worried about Danielle"Yeah, i don't think we had any casualties that day..."The two girls would make some small talk for a few moments until a familiar face showed up, and they brought someone new.

"Hey Dani!"The forgotten would greet Danielle"Hey there. Is she the friend you told me about, Dani?"Audrey asked curious about the new face.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:11 pm

"Indeed." Danielle said, going with the flow. Originally, her sister was supposed to tag along, but... well, due to what had transpired on the Maidens birthday, she had been incredibly busy. "Well, go on." Danielle said patiently, waiting for Joyce to say something. The young girl peeked out from behind Danielle at the other two, and eventually mustered up enough courage to speak. "H-Hi... I-I'm Joyce P-Parker." She stuttered slowly. "She's a little shy at first, but that'll go over as soon as she gets used to you." Danielle said with a light chuckle. "So, how are you holding up? Well, I hope?" The two girls sat down next to Kira and Audrey, Joyce making sure Danielle was between her and the strangers. She would cast curious glances upon the strangers every now and again, but she'd remain silent until someone addressed her.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:43 pm

"I'm Kira and this is Audrey."The brunette would introduced herself and her friend to Joyce"Relax Joyce, i won't bite you too hard."Kira said on a playful manner trying to pull a reaction from the girl"Sheesh Kira, you're going to scare the girl away."Audrey would take a sip from her glass of water"She knows i'm just joking, right?"The two would turn their attention to Joyce.

"I'm fine, already recovered from the beating i got that day."Kira would reply to Danielle's question"I find hard to believe that you would lose a fight, but they say there's always a bigger fish..."Audrey has witnessed most if not all of Kira's street fights, and she always won"...Anyways, i'm fine too, what about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm

"Eeeeeeh!?" Joyce squealed, and hid behind Danielle. "Oh, don't worry, Joyce. They're nice." At this, Joyce seemed to ease up a little bit, as her stuttering almost ceased. "I-I guess you're right. I need to be braver than this..." She was genuinely trying her best. Joyce had always been a bit more reserved, and she wasn't all that noteworthy. People barely realised she was there at times. She was just that quiet. But not Danielle. The two had become pretty good friends over the 6 months they had known eachother now. "Heh... Believe it or not, I-I'm actually in the military..." Joyce said, somewhat proud of her position there. "She's aiming to be a first class field medic once her training is over." Danielle explained. "Quite a noble goal, wouldn't you say?" The purple-haired girl raised an eyebrow at Audrey and Kira. Joyce took a small jab at Danielle's back with her clenched fist. It didn't really hurt, but still. "S-Sheesh..." And despite her behaviour, Joyce couldn't hide the satisfied smile on her face from anyone.

"That's good to hear. I'll probably go check on the others later on today. Namely Kalyan. He took quite the beating..." Danielle said worriedly. "Well, if you faced what we did... that we even survived the encounter was a miracle in and of itself..." Yeah, they had been extremely fortunate on that part... Now they had to stay on their toes, in case something like this happened again. She'd fight to the death to protect her home. As long as it was safe... along with her friends, then that's what truly mattered to her. "I'm doing pretty well, all things considered. Thanks to Joyce here, I got back on my feet pretty quickly." She chuckled happily at the wide grin that was present on Joyce's face. It really was nice to see her smile. A true rarity nowadays... unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 4:04 pm

"That's pretty cool, Joyce."Kira couldn't see herself in the military, too much discipline required and all the rules. Kira likes to have freedom and to do things in her own way"What about you, Dani?"She asked trying to make the topic keep going for a while.

"It's good to have someone who you can count on."Kira said with a smile on her face, she had her gang and they could always rely on each other and just knowing that warmed her heart"Ah, yes, even if they are a complete dunce."Audrey making an allusion to Diego, even though the two had constant conflicts they trusted each other"I wonder what happened to those two albinos and the scientist..."She would place her right foot on her seat and rest her arm on the seats back"Did you got their names?"Kira had told everything about the incident to Audrey before.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:38 pm

"Y-You really think so?!" Joyce's eyes lit up, as she smiled shyly at Kira. "Hehe, I'm doing just fine, all things considered. Just taking a break from the military stuff... after all that, I think I deserve some time off..." Danielle said, scratching the back of her head.

"It really is." She said with a light smile. "Oh, you're talking about Diego?" Yeah, she could see where Audrey was coming from with that statement. "Diego? Who's that? Another one of your friends, Dani?" She'd ask curiously. "Sort of? I guess?" Danielle answered vaguely. Maybe not friends, but they were on decent terms with eachother, despite his attempts of hitting on her. "Hm? I know one of 'em. Haruo. I met him not too long ago, actually. Just the day before the attacks... as for how it went for them, your guess is as good as mine, I'm afraid." Danielle shrugged. Hopefully things had gone well for them... The last thing she wanted was them being killed... "Anyway, you guys wanna go shopping? I have some things to buy so... wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 am

"It must be gratifying to take care of people for a living, seeing the smile in their faces."Audrey would sigh and stare blankly at the ceiling, if Kira had to guess the pinkette was probably picturing a dreamy medic taking care of her"Try not to droll, Audrey."Kira poked Audrey's cheek and laughed a bit, the pinkette didn't liked the joke though, she'd turn her gaze away from Kira and pout"Giving me the silent treatment?"Kira would only shrug in response, she'd be talking to her again in no time.

"I see, i think we should have a meeting later, we should discuss about what we know and plan our next move... You seem to get around, so could invite the others?"She would end up leaving both Joyce and Audrey out of this conversation but that was important"I feel like we don't have much time..."Kira's usual happy demeanor had disappeared for a moment, Audrey got so concerned that she immediately dropped the act and said"...I-i'm sure everything will be alright, Kira!"Noticing her friend worried tone the delinquent immediately went back to her normal self"Shopping right?You guys lead the way."She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:17 pm

"It really is." Joyce replied cheerfully. It seemed the girl started to adapt a bit more to Kira and Audrey's presence. "Hehe, yeah, I bet it is. I've yet to see someone who's been dissapointed with her treatments thus far." Danielle chuckled. "Once she's done studying all this, I'm sure people will be quite confident in her abilities. I already am." She'd give Joyce a smile, before returning her focus on Kira. "Yeah, no doubt about that. I'll get everyone together sometime tomorrow. Around 6-7 PM? That sound good?" Given the fact that she had her soldier duties now, she couldn't hold the meeting as early as she would've liked, but it wasn't like there was much she could do about it. Besides, work was important, especially in times like these. "Mhm. We can't sit here all day and wait for them to return. We have to get ready... I was actually thinking about exploring the tower... Now that we have these powers, I don't see a reason not to... As I'm a soldier, I could prolly get permission to go there with a team. When the time comes, would you like to assist me?" Danielle looked Kira straight in the eyes. She trusted her... but she didn't want to force something like this on her either. In the end, it was Kira's choice whether she wanted to be involved or not... Danielle on the other hand... Her duties as a soldier kind of forced her to do this anyway, protecting the colony and whatnot. And even if she wasn't in the military, she wouldn't just sit on her butt doing nothing when she clearly could do something about it. "I completely understand if you don't wish to join me, as it will be dangerous..." Danielle bit her own lip lightly. She really didn't want to ask this of Kira so soon, but... what other choice did she have? "Dani... You're not going "there", are you?" Joyce asked timidly. "I'm sorry, Joyce, but... I kind of have to..." The soldier put an arm around Joyce's shoulders. The poor girl... "A-Ah... I-I see..." The Fifteen year old girl looked down on her lap as she fell silent.

"Alright then. Shopping it is!" Danielle clapped her hands together with a smile, as she stood up, and pulled Joyce up on her feet. "D-Dani! What are you-?!" She exclaimed. "Come on, let's go. This wasn't supposed to be a gloomy meeting. We're gonna have some fun, damn it." And so, Danielle and Joyce lead the other two girls to their final destination... Shopping spree go!
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:56 pm

"Yeah, i'm free during that time."Kira replied, hopefully the others would be able to show up too"Hell yeah, i'm not going to lay around all day while everyone else gets things done!"She exclaimed, Kira might not be the brightest or the best diplomat around but if there's something she is good at is to get things done."I'll serve your wherever you go... Even when you're helping strangers..."When she heard the Shadow Weapon's voice she instinctively looked at the case that was hanging on the back of her seat"...Is something wrong, Kira?"Audrey had noticed that Kira attention had drifted away from their conversation for a moment"Ah, it's nothing."If she told people about Ketsueki Ketsugou having a mind of it's own people wouldn't believe her and most likely try to separate them, which she would hate.

"Let's get going then!"Audrey sounded very excited about going shopping, unlike Kira, the delinquent was planning on just watching the three and have some small talk"You gotta keep your promises Kira..."She told her self as she picked the case up and strapped it on her shoulder. The two would follow Danielle's lead, she probably had a place to go in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 am

When Kira expressed her enthusiasm over defending the colony, Danielle couldn't help but smile cheerfully. A large weight of worry had fallen off her chest now, that was for sure.

Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] Nakamura.Yuri.full.730076
"Thanks, Kira... You have no idea how much that means to me..."

Danielle stood up, and lead the way to the shop in question... It wasn't all that big, but it had everything for sale that a girl could ever want. Danielle had been here on numerous occasions before with her sister and Joyce... In fact, it was the latter's favorite place on the colony. When the girl was around here, her shy demeanour vanished without a trace. The girl grabbed hold of Audrey's hand, and pulled her in, leaving Danielle and Kira alone. "She's one of the many reasons why I want to keep the colony safe, you know...? " Danielle looked at Joyce through the display windows. "As Colby, my dad, used to say: Friendship is unnecessary, like Philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; Rather it's one of those things that give value to survival. It's for the sake of my friends that I fight... I want to protect them from any harm that may come their way... Yet another reason why I became a soldier... So that I could be strong, and protect those that I care about the most..." She sighed deeply. "You might say it's a little strange, but... you're one of them now, Kira..." Yes, indeed... She did consider Kira a friend of hers. Perhaps not a close friend like Kalyan or Joyce, but a friend nontheless. Danielle wanted to know more about what made Kira into the person she was today... Why she had become the infamous Kira Kira...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 pm

Seems like Audrey and Joyce were getting along just well, which is great, the pinkette rarely hangs out with people other than Kira and the gang. The two had left Danielle and Kira alone for a while, should be a good time to talk, and it seems the purple haired girl took initiative"Really?"It was very common for people to fight for the loved ones, but one thing caught Kira off guard, Dani had said the delinquent is one of the people she wants to protect.It was very sappy, but adorable for her to say something like that"Geez Dani, you're going to make me blush!"She chuckled, despite the joke she really appreciated what Danielle had said"You can count on me."Kira gave the girl a confident and determined look.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Danielle smiled warmly at Kira. "Why of course, Kira. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it, silly." She giggled lightly at Kira's next couple of words. "Really? Hehe." Perhaps Kira was just joking with her there, but it made the girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside, for some reason. "Likewise." Danielle nodded towards her newfound friend. "Now, shall we? I don't think we should keep Joyce and Audrey waiting any longer." That went better than she could've hoped. "I'm sure they're getting tired of waiting for us."

OoC Note:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm

"Yeah, Audrey tends to get a bit clingy sometimes."With that said Kira would accompany Dani in her way to where the other two were. The delinquent and her friend spent some time with Danielle and Joyce before leaving.

[Kira Kira has left]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:44 pm

"Oh, yeah. We wouldn't want that, now do we?" Danielle replied, giggling happily as the two entered the shop. Now, let the good times roll!

~ Danielle Brooks has left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]   Going Shopping! [Kira Kira] Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Shopping! [Kira Kira]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next