Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Happy Hour (Marie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Villain

The Villain

Happy Hour (Marie)  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:35 pm

The bar. The bar was Maverick's favorite place. It was his favorite type of place. The bar counter was his favorite place to sit. He spun around on his stool, ready to see how much tolerance he can take. "Give me your strongest proof. I will not accept anything less." The husky bartender poured the drink. He sat it in front of him. It was clear. A good sign. Maverick took the shot glass and downed it quickly. Nothing. It burned a little but it wasn't enough. "Ay! You call this alcohol?"
"It takes a while to kick in."
"Suuure it does. Let's speed up the process by keeping them coming." The bartender was interested in the young man. He wanted to see how much he can take. The bartender pours two more glasses. Maverick grabs them both, holding one between his pointer and middle finger, and the other with his middle and ring finger. He downed them both. After two more drinks, he started to feel the effects. Things were getting hazy. About time. He found that many of the bars attendants were cheering him on, though he was getting far too drunk to notice. He was known for his tolerance to alcohol, but he had his limits. It was about time those limits were pushed.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Maria was a devout servant of the Lord and of the Queen.

But at times, there was an instance where it may challenge her will. Especially of that juice from before, it was overly sweet yet there was a refreshing taste. Unfortunately, she wasn't too sure of which bar it was and memory has a strange way of working for her. But surely that won't be a problem, since maybe all bars serve that kind of drink anyway. So maybe she just needed to be descriptive while ordering.

The bell tied to the door rang as she entered, the familiar odor of alcohol wafted through her nostrils. Immediately she was regretting it, but it shouldn't take too long to get in and then get out after drinking.... Right?
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:28 pm

Maverick was then surrounded by man Patrons of the bar. They were quite impressed with his endurance to the drink. But as time went on his Irish accent begin to show. "Oi! Bring me some more of this stuff! I ain't finished yet! As a matter of fact...DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!!" Everyone cheered. Maverick slapped more money on the counter than that of was needed to pay for the marginally small amount of people. As a young lady walked in, Maverick instantly noticed. He snatched a drink from a tall and muscular guy. "Hey!"
Maverick whispered angrily and menacingly: Shut the fuck up I paid for it." Maverick walked to the smaller lady, presenting the drink as if it was a peace offering. "A drink for the fare lady"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 pm

When she entered, the sight of men drinking was exactly what she imagined in a bar. But, she didn't expect so many at this time of day. There was something really wrong with these people, especially how loose they were in their debauchery. Maybe this was a bad time to come in. Maria chuckled apologetically, "Ahaha... I appreciate it, but no thanks. I came for something else."

She started to make her way towards the bartender, who clearly was raising an eyebrow at the postulant garbed in a nun's outfit. It went without saying that not many religious figures came in a place like this, especially with a towering coffin on their back. "Um, excuse me..."

She tried to explain the kind of fruity drink that Vivian ordered the nights before, but it only served to confuse the bartender to much of her chagrin. Maybe she really should've came here with her instead...
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 am

Maverick looked atat the girl, slightly dumbfounded. He took both drinks, and gulped them down. He sat next to the lady. "My name is Maverick and these are my mates. I don't know there names but to night they are my mates, isn't that right boys!?"
Maverick listened to all of the cheer. He slammed more money on the table. They cheered louder. Careful fellas, we might get in trouble for disturbing the peace. So what brings a lady to a place like this with us...degenerates? He and a few others laughed obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Hour (Marie)    Happy Hour (Marie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Hour (Marie)
Page 1 of 1