Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Final Hour EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Final Hour EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Final Hour EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Final Hour EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Final Hour EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Final Hour EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Final Hour EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Final Hour EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Final Hour EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Final Hour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

The Final Hour Empty
PostSubject: The Final Hour   The Final Hour EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:40 pm

The Final Hour Tumblr_mfhow3sFbl1rshzuyo1_500

//"I should be ecstatic things are going so swimmingly. But this is not Limbo. This is just some false world created by a God more powerful than me. An artificial Brahma was all Yachiru needed to craft a world and create a direct link to Brahman. And if that is the case, then what is the point of having me around? Having the flesh of a God, the Blood of a God, I suppose he wants the soul aswell?"// A blonde male laid in one of the many hallways of the large tower. His red eyes stared forward, and a strange butterfly fluttered across the scenery around him. He didn't seem all too happy, nor sad. More like indifferent at the circumstance. His goal was to find someone to use as a sacrifice and return Limbo to this world, however this false Limbo felt truly impure to him. Perhaps because a human was behind it other than a God. Humans could easily be corrupted, so having power beyond their imagination was surely to cause some issues in the balance of the world. Though Souka hated to admit it, he was indeed still part human. His soul was more of a toy for a higher being, but the fact he was once human let him understand humans needed some type of guidance for a world they saw fit. Yachiru's mission came down to him being a selfish man who craved the knowledge of life and death. No one man could understand the reality of death or life until they fully experienced them both. Souka, himself, had. And he knew that was a road no one would willingly go down unless they were forced. But here was Yachiru, wishing to go down it himself.

Well, it was not Souka's job to stop or intervene. Infact, he had given one of his own soldiers to Yachiru to help this very goal. He was just an observer in the end. His part was to come much later, at the peak of the tower and the final few minutes of this forever changing event. The blonde was well aware that if Yachiru's plans were to succeed, then the man would need to use him to fix the "source" of Ueitawa's spiral. That day seven years ago when the original Souka died was the event where everything changed. But to get there, there were many things that also needed to be corrected. Many realities that needed to be restored and combined. After all, Brahman was eternal. There were many realities, and not one ultimate reality. It was mentioned before, and probably will continue to be mentioned throughout the trial of those Persona-Users. And even though Souka was rather off and on about them, he did wish them luck in their endeavors to the end. Brahma may have hated them, but once upon a time, Marah did think of them as friends.

//"Though yet of Hamlet our dear brother's death
The memory be green, and that it us befitted
To bear our hearts in grief and our whole kingdom
To be contracted in one brow of woe,
Yet so far hath discretion fought with nature
That we with wisest sorrow think on him,
Together with remembrance of ourselves."//
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Final Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Hour   The Final Hour EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:35 pm

A bare foot came and squashed the butterfly that fluttered about Brahma in all his loneliness and contemplation. The owner of this barefoot would begin to giggle before covering their lips with two fingers. "Whoopsie, I didn't see your friend there, Nii-san. I hate butterflies. They are a nuisance." Two golden orbs stared down at the blonde. They belonged to none other than the First King who seemed to have some resemblance, if not skewered, to Souka himself. The mysterious boy couldn't help but spin in place before sitting next to Brahma. "Quoting lines from famous plays is a sure sign someone is losing touch with their reality, Nii-san. As you know, I can feel everything you feel. We're connected in more ways than one. So you hiding here alone was no way to get away from me you know? Hehe!"

The Final Hour Dmwl2011_04

The weird haired young man swayed back and forth while watching Brahma. "Thinking about your friends now is really not going to change anything. If they were truly your friends, they wouldn't have rejected you so utterly, would they? In the end, they're going to die just like the rest. The world will have a sort of reset, and Brahman can start over from scratch, right?" The First King began to play with his hair in a nonchalant and childish manner. "But even that sounds boring. I wonder what would happen if even Brahman were dealt with. It wouldn't be the first time a God has been killed in this world. I wonder what he'd taste like, haha. Haven't you ever wondered? It is a son's job to surpass the Father, no, Nii-san?" The pale faced young man gave a crooked smile like no other. Whatever was on his mind, it was something sinister, if not evil. Did his final goals have anything to do with the rest of the Kings and Yachiru at all? With the lack of information given, it was hard to tell. Before this, the only thing that seemed to interest him was killing and eating. But was he killing for some sort of purpose?
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

The Final Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Hour   The Final Hour EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:50 am

When the butterfly was crushed before his eyes, Souka sat up from the ground and looked towards the intruder. His crimson eyes narrowed to look at the pale other. //"I should have figured you'd find me. Don't you have anything better to do?"// The blonde looked at this other half of himself and sighed. This guy gave him the creeps, but he was right. They were connected in more ways than one, so no matter what he was forced to deal with his presence. //"Regarding them, they're not my friends. I only have two friends, and they are Natashi and Aburai. You made sure to take one from me, so don't patronize me about those kids. To be honest, they're just brats that got lucky. Whatever happens to them doesn't concern me. I am the real Brahma, I have no point in following them."// Souka's eyes flashed red as he rolled his eyes and then looked back towards his carbon copy.

The Final Hour Fuwa-Mahiro10

//"Brahman is of no concern. Whatever happens to this world will happen. In the end, I'll play my part, even as a sacrifice. You will do the same, aswell. When we are combined, the red moon will finish this world's reality. Brahman is no longer needed to complete this mission, now that Yachiru found this tower. Don't forget your purpose in all your murderous fun. You weren't created for that sole purpose.."// Souka's usual voice was abit malicious and cold now, signifying the human soul within him was no longer in direct command of the body. Those crimson eyes of his would roll once more before the Demi-God patted himself off and stood from the floor. //"Oh, and those humans you spoke of? Perhaps when I was Marah, I didn't mind them. But now they are the biggest nuisance. Kill them if you want. I'll be with Yachiru at the peak of the tower. Don't be late when the plan reaches its climax."// With those final words, the blonde vanished in a haze of red fumes, similar to the fumes located within those very red zones.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Final Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Hour   The Final Hour EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:29 pm

The First King kicked his legs while watching his older brother. Seeing how he had never left the lab to particularly understand the concept of "friendship" anything in that category went over his head. Unlike Brahma, who came into this word in a human vessel, the First King was created from scratch. His body had its improvements through experimentation, but he was no true God like that of Brahman, or even half a God like his brother, Brahma. But even though he was not a God, he found himself with powers that could rival one. How could anyone put a leash on someone with that much power? Simple. They try to insert a plume of dusk within them and force another personalty they can trust to take over. And that's what happened to him.

The Final Hour Reason_to_live__by_kipoca-d4k8l2y

Just thinking of this event caused the First King's hand to brush across the scar over his heart and watched Brahma suddenly vanish. He tilted his head with a smile and round eyes before rolling forward onto a handstand.
"Everyone is playing their parts. This is fun, but friends? Aren't friends supposed to be used? That's what Yachiru-Nii-san said. Keikei.. I'm sorta getting hungry. Maybe I should pay a visit to Brahma-Nii-san's friends. I want to see what kind of people they are, Keikei~ I'm not supposed to leave these levels, but why not? If friends are supposed to be used, then I'll use them as my first meal of the day! Keikei~" The First King rolled to his feet before licking his fingers and walking off.

The Final Hour Tumblr_lntksduV4U1qda3gjo1_500

"It's lunch time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Hour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Hour   The Final Hour Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Hour
Page 1 of 1