Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) Empty
PostSubject: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:00 pm

After a little bit of thought about everything that had happened to him (and others) this few days, Liam couldn't shake this ominous feeling that the Government soon would be with his eyes all over this new Terrorists that suddenly appeared into town. Granted that even them didn't know how all this worked yet, the eyes that always watched for the security of the people would be on them soon enough, so he had to law low until he could understand what was happening. Even though, he couldn't shake the feeling that he could do something to be more safe or something like that. And then it hit him ; His masked form and his normal everyday looks were practically the same. How has he not seem this before?
This realization that he was just with a half mask and brighter hair and coming to think of it he was not really that difficult do pinpoint by his physical features made the man really distressed and thinking deep with himself on how he could change that in a not absolutely rash way to don't call too much attention down the road.
In the end of everything he found himself in The Backlight, the never ending place for markets, and of course, for some new clothes and maybe some haircut and anything of the like too. It would be nice to find someone to help him out with this though, as he was clueless on what looked good on his and whatnot...
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:38 am

"Hm...now, which one?", Brittany crossed her arms with a confused look on her face, at the same time a finger was gently placed over the chin for some pondering. Should she pick the white one or the black one? Some salespeople were glancing at the model from inside, perhaps wondering if they should wait for her to actually get inside the store and inquire about possible purchases, or if Brittany would indeed remain outside wasting their time from afar. While it may not be her fault per se, they couldn't help but feel expectant over the possibility of making money on top of a new customer. Meanwhile, the indecisiveness of the youth made their stay longer and the hazel eyes more and more fixed on the pair of miniskirts disposed. She didn't show signs of moving anywhere in the meanwhile anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:52 pm

it wasn't long before he could recognize a familiar silhouette among the masses. Of course the pink hair contributed to all of it but he did know that lady was one of Frog's friends and also was involved into all that Psyche Terrorist mess, so it wasn't easy to forget her like that. The only thing he didn't know for sure was her name, he didn't thought that they did exchange them when they met so it was hard to approach without sounding creepy or disrespectful... If she wasn't so focused on that particular shop window. Now that's a perfect opportunity if you even saw one. ~ Black matches everything, or so they say... ~ Liam said as he got closer to the girl, but not close enough to be creepy. ~ But you can always buy both, ya? ~ He smiled, trying to be more sociable and less awkward to engage on a conversation like this.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 pm

To most people, listening a weird voice behind yourself while you collect thoughts could be a scary experience. For Brittany, not so much, because she was used to play pranks like these. And the fact said voice, albeit one she couldn't recognize at first, was friendly enough to give her fashion advice. "Yeah, I totally can... But I don't have enough money for that. I mean, I do, but you know, when you have bills to pay and all that, you kinda have to make choices", Brittany responded with a finger on her chin, thoughtfully. It was not until she actually realized she had been speaking without turning back that she decided to, well, turn back and check on the male voice behind. And to her surprise and joy, it was no less than a familiar face. "Oh? Hiiii! I didn't know it was you! My, Endymion is not that big of a city as we think, is it? We can always stumble familiar faces everywhere. But...uh...I kinda don't remember your name...sowwy?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 am

He was kinda surprised to hear that she had "bills to pay". If he wasn't mistaken wasn't she a very famous model of some sort? He remembered her face structure from some magazines from the past but maybe he was mistaken. Or he just judged her too quickly and that was a more interesting way of thinking because this means that she was an incognito he had to discover. ~ Don't tell me, paying bills is all I do these days ~ He smiled brightly before finally seeing her face to face again and greeting her with a hand wave. ~ Yeah, we didn't have the time to introduce ourselves because, you know... ~ He shrugged, remembering the night they met and how things went down so fast he didn't even process what happened it until now. ~ But yeah. I'm Liam, Liam O'Neill ~ He waited for a handshake or anything like it and to see if she was going to say her name before saying something else regarding what he was doing there, after all if he was right and she was really the model he thought she was she was perfect for what he was needing right now. ~ ...So, you are shopping ya? Mind being my fashion adviser really quick? ~
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:25 pm

"I thought your name was Liam Neeson? Did I dream this?", Brittany frowned. "O'Neil"? That's not the surname she remembered, thanks to a certain someone... "Anyway, I'm Brit. Short for Brittany Wilson, but Brit is easier, right? I get that my name is a tongue-twister sometimes or so I heard!", she chuckled, illustrating her typical good-humor. Normally she wouldn't understand why people think "Brittany" is too hard to pronounce and spell, but after being mistaken for "Britney" a few times here and there, she started to accept the idea that a nickname, the same from her childhood, is probably a safer option to avoid awkwardness.

"Help you? Okay! You came to the right person for this! Not like I'm doing much. To be honest, I'm just checking around, you know. So, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:58 pm

~ Uuuh, That's just a nickname Frog gave me to pester me a little bit. Not that I mind it, really... ~ He laughed it off and listened to her presentation. finally knowing her name and feeling relived that he didn't need to avoid saying names in the sake of not risking and getting her name wrong. ~ Don't worry! I'll call you Brit then. Oh, and you can call me whatever you like! I'm pretty okay with nicknames, ya? ~ He smiled with the friendly vibe the girl offered, but didn't forget about the plan he had in mind before he came in contact with her for help. ~ So... I'm thinking about changing my style a little bit because I think I'm too... Y'know, I look alike myself too much in that other form... ~ He said the last part in a lower tone so people didn't catch that that well. ~ And you seem to know a lot about fashion... So can you help me chance my style? Like my haircut, clothes.... You know, all of that. ~ He wasn't the best at getting help from others but he thought that he got the message across pretty efficiently, at least.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:32 pm

"That "other form"? Wait, what are yo--oh. OOOOOOOOOOH! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PSYCHE TERRORISTS!" Although the confusion was visible on her face, she quickly understood what the guy referred to. Sadly, she remembered they were in a public space and there could be any law enforcers in standby close enough, widening her eyes in fear and bringing her hands immediately to her mouth. "...did anyone hear that? I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh, what if someone heard what we were talking?", she whispered, looking around frantically in search for a law authority figure. With a bit of luck, no one would be around to hear. "I'd help you, but... Well, I can help you, unless we're going to jail for talking about it... So, okay, let's just pretend nothing happened. You want help with a certain something that's so totally not related to Psyche Terrorists, right? I think I can do that! I mean, I'm not really the fashion authority but I know a thing or two!"

Last edited by Brittie on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:50 pm

If this was like one of that cartoons in the television this was the time that you would see Liam with his hairs up in the air with the biggest face of shock. Fortunately it wasn't, so he just received a jolt and stood straight up with what she said thinking fast enough to try and change the situation in their favor. ~ Y-YEAH! THEY ARE TOTAL BAD GUYS, DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT DID? UNBELIEVABLE! ~ He didn't even look around to see if what he said was convincing enough but decided to just let everything die in that light while he grabbed the lady next to him by her shoulders and smiled awkwardly while talking, again, in a lower tone. ~ Let's get going just for safety measures, ya? That was a really close one... ~
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 pm

"Ahaha...haha...ha...", Brittany laughed awkwardly, trying to alleviate the situation from the gravity of her mistake. Lucky them, for the place wasn't full of people interested in their conversation. The walls might have ears, and apparently they're deaf ones. With a deep, exhausted breath followed by a shake of head, she exorcised the last bits of the dread sensation before returning to her usual self. "...so, uh, this is the part we actually enter the store and I can start helping with...that, right? Unless you want to stay here at the store's door forever. But then people will start staring and think we're on a date. Or planning to rob the store, whatever works! ...I didn't say that out loud, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:08 pm

~ I think we were suspicious enough, ya? Let's get in then. ~ He offered a more sincere smile this time, letting her go before going in, waiting for her to come in the store as well as he wasn't all that acquainted with that particular place. ~ So, what do you think? Is my style sense too bad? Can I be saved from bad fashion choices? ~ He decided for a more light-hearted approach after what happened as it was not really her fault that they had to hide part of their lives because some Phantom guy awakened the rebel side of their hearts on a very strange night. Things like this do take time to process and get used to so focusing more than they already did was useless.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:22 pm

"Hm...how about...", she would say, walking around Liam with one finger placed on her chin thoughtfully. "...we buy you clothes with more color variety? You mentioned something like not wanting to be "recognized", right? So you kinda have to invest on making your wardrobe more colorful because, let's be frank, your "other outfit" is kinda too black? You look like these goth teens! Take me, for example: my skirt is blue, my tie is pink, my blouse is white. See? It's all about colors!" She gave a light twirl in front of her friend, illustrating with good mood her point. Her attires were usually prim, preppy and colorful enough, a combination of colors and shades that could serve well to Liam if he wanted to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm

He listened intently, just getting time to put his hair up in a loose bun to keep it out of his face for what was to come. He did wait until she gave out all of her tips and proceeded to clap a little after the twirl, laughing before doing anything else. ~ I'm no goth. It's just that black doesn't get dirty easily, ya? ~ He thought about what she just said for a moment before taking a look around the store searching for something before he started walking, fading into the racks of the store. He came back with a red T-shirt and with a pair of blue jeans, showing them proudly. ~ What do you think? This is colorful, right? ~
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 pm

She waited a bit...and waited... Hands behind her back, walking around the store checking anything that would be worthy of her interest while Liam changed. Honestly, there was't much that captivated her interest on the racks. Even the skirts from the front display cases weren't that good. Distracting herself, she almost startled herself when Liam's deep voice resonated right behind her.

"Oh, you're back? That was quick! Okay, lemme look what we have here... Red shirt is fine. I prefer pink but I get many guys aren't willing to go over these boundaries right off the bat. Same for blue jeans. If you ask me, I like colorful pants, green, beige, you know...colorful! Jeans is kinda, like, toooo basic for me. But if it works for you, good! I mean, you gotta, you know, wear what's comfortable for you, not for me. Totally!"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:20 pm

~ I don't really mind pink... or sparkles. ~ He smiled but looked to the side before continuing. ~ I just never thought they would go well with how I look, ya? Not that I've seen a lot of people that looked like me to begin with... ~ He scratched his head thinking about how he looked more like a rugged, macho type that had to stick with that kind of clothes...Or did it? He offered her a hand after that, trying to change not only his clothes, but his concept of what was him. ~ How about you help me find what I'm comfortable with? I'm not good with... picking stuff, I guess. ~ He finished it with a sincere look. He was not trying to be comfortable here because if his was he'd just stick to his old clothes. he was trying to find something out of his spectrum that could be his new "Liam".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)   Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make it over - [Afternoon] (Brittie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next