Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] Empty
PostSubject: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] O56non
---------------------
Bargain Buys: Best Friends!

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] Tumblr_mof6p7txTt1rlwqewo1_500
"Meow." Batilde sat outside, at the bus-stop almost all alone, with the only company being provided by a small, white cat. The girl's hair was rather wet after swimming practice at the pool a good twenty minutes beforehand, and Batilde, being one who enjoyed showering longer than most people, forgot the time, and had just washed her worries away with a hot stream of water. The girl had always been very fond of cats, and this one in paticular had walked up to her while she was waiting for her bus, and the two just clicked. "Meow?" The cat replied eventually after licking it's own paw absentmindedly. This cat's name was Murphy, if the name on the collar was to be believed. "Your owners have a lot of faith in you, letting you out like this..." Batilde said to the cat, as if it understood her, even though she knew that it probably didn't. "Mrowr." The little cat responded gleefully, rubbing up against Batilde's right leg. "We're similiar in that regard, I guess... My family let me go to Endymion on my own, having faith in that I would return to them someday to take over the buissness... But what do you really care about that, huh?" A light chuckle escaped the girl's breath as the cat hopped up next to Batilde on the bench with a curious "Meooow?" A gentle hand would soon pet the little critter, whom would excitedly purr as a response to the glorious sensation. "It should be here in less than ten minutes... Hopefully..." She was of course referring to the bus itself that went from Seven Stars Academy to Vista Square. From there, she would need to switch to another bus in order to reach East Eden... If her memory of the whole trip could be trusted, that is. She had just gotten to Endymion only two days ago, so she wasn't really all that confident in finding her way around the place just yet, and with how those girls from yesterday had just Dumped her in Suzie Q... She was hesitant on asking for help from other students again. Of course, everyone wasn't like those girls, but still... this whole Social Interaction thing and a public school and all that was so new and quite franky, bewildering to her... Poor girl.

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:07 pm

It isn't really hard to trigger Brittany's attention and interest, but if there's one thing that does it better than most, this is: cats. The cutesy flavor stands out to her before anything else, but that's not to say any other animal doesn't have their own appeal. Otherwise, she wouldn't have a bird (and an owl, of all kinds!) as a companion once she gets home. Bernie (as she tenderly nicknamed Bernard, or rather, Bernadette) was lovely, but cats? Oh, those bring up some memories... Enough nostalgia for Wilson to stray from her way a bit just to give the animal a bit of attention.

"Awwwww, is that your cat? Can I pet it a bit?" Naturally the girl didn't wait a bit for the stranger to vocalize a response and therefore she bend over near the feline, her hand running through its soft hair from its head down to his torso. The way she smiled, it was clear she was having fun with petting a cat. "You're such a cute, lovely cat, has anyone said that? No? Because you are! Oh yes, you are" Brittany would go on, this time with a much sillier voice tone talking to the little animal she assumed to be under this stranger's guard, because well, it had a collar on it. And the lady was near it. Simple math, 2 and 2 together. "What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Batilde almost jumped off her seat when a random by-passing girl just squealed loudly and rushed towards the small cat, who apparently reacted in a similiar manner to Batilde, with lowered ears and a worried look at Batilde. "Ehehe... Non, he's not mine." The girl replied with a nervous smile as she watched the passerby starting to pet the little animal, who started to purr just like earlier, being more at ease now with this woman petting it. "Murphy." Now... what to do? Did she wish to talk? Or was it just the cat that was the object of interest here? Batilde wasn't really sure how to handle this, and as such, sat there, awkwardly silent, watching Brittany petting the cat.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:11 pm

"Is that your name, little one? Murphy? Of course it is! Who's my goody-goody kitty? Who's it? It's you!" She said, still mesmerized by the little animal, now running her fingers in a careful, tender scratch at the hair under his jaw. "I never had a cat before...but this one has an owner, doesn't he...?" Her eyes were a bit melancholic, just like her tone. Of course she wasn't oblivious to the collar on his neck, and the little name written on it. This, of course, meant he was taken. Too bad; she could take him home otherwise. Not sure how Bernie would take it, though. After all, Bernie is a bird. Murphy is a cat. Logical reasoning. "Do you have one?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:33 pm

So, she kept up the whole "cutesy-talk" with the cat, eh? Not that Batilde Minded too much. She made room for Brittie to sit between her and the cat, in case she wanted to actually sit down and talk or something. That's what one did in a situation like this right? Or had she gotten the whole thing wrong? "O-Ouí, he does indeed. Not sure whom it is though." The french lass replied with a thoughtfull expression. "T-There's an adress on the collar, but I'm not sure where that is, or who it belongs to. Can't be far from here though." Was she talking a bit much? Or too little? Gah, this social stuff never made much sense. Sure, it was one thing with her parents and such, but... with other people that she didn't know, the insecurities made themselves known to her pretty quickly... She grew doubtful over her own actions ever since the day before... and now, she grew a bit self-conscious about what she said and did... "Ouí... Back in france. Her name's Lucille. She's a Chartreux Cat, and such a nice friend."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Instinctively, Brittany sat down when Batilde made room for her to do so, even though she seemed quite absorbed with dedicating some time to pamper the feline. It was a good thing Bernadette wasn't around, or else she might get jealous of such attention she delivered to the cat. "Aw...an address...So you have people waiting for you, little guy? Want to meet them again, hm?" It was clear to Batilde the realization the "little guy", how Brittany called him, had a family was a let down. It's not like the girl was instantly on a bad mood even though her face assumed an expression that could be taken as a slight disappointment, she simply hoped she could take him home and keep him. As for Bernie, she would definitely manage if it were the case. "Oh, you're from France? That's, like, sooo rad! I mean, everything fashion-related comes from France first! Paris is such a dream, right? At least from the pictures I saw. There's this girl I work with who has been there before, because she scored a great deal there, and she tells us so much about her time in Paris. The night life must be, like, amazing, right? Party hard all the way, girl!" She said, while carefully and tenderly scratching Murphy behind his ears. "Do you know french is the language of love, Murphy? Do you? Of course you do, you're the prettiest cat in the world!" ...and then she quickly returned to the small unilateral dialogue with Murphy, of course making the cutesy silly tone whenever she decided to address to him.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:09 am

The cat would release a mellow, and slightly confused "Meow?" in response to Brittie's statement with one of it's ears twitching slightly. "You uhh... wanted to take him home..?" Batilde asked Brit nervously when she heard the girl's clear tone of disspointment. She may be inexperienced with this stuff, but things like dissapointment wasn't difficult for even her to see, especially with how obvious it sounded from her choice of words. "W-Well... I guess? It's just like any other city to me..." Sure, it was a famous place, with lots of tourists all year round visiting it for the sights and whatnot. But as a french girl, Batilde failed to see the magic and allure that was Paris. "I-I wouldn't know much of the nightlife there, I'm afraid, so I couldn't tell you... S-Sorry." Her tone of voice turned slightly apologetic and almost dysmal to a degree. See? She had already made a complete doofus of herself... in front of a fellow schoolmate no less.

Murphy continued on with his rhythmic purring, not really paying much attention to what Brittie said anymore.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:32 pm

"Of course! Would you let him on the streets? That's, like, so cruel... So cruel to such a cutie like you, Mr. Murphy!" She replied even told she wasn't really looking at Batilde at the moment, the last sentence of course addressed to the cat with a different tone in her voice, as usual. Too bad he had an owner already. On the other hand, Brittany was not used to run into stray animals, or she would take them home without a second thought. This could be both good (for them) and bad (for her, financially speaking). "Oh...it's alright. That's probably because you know Paris too well and for a long time. When you are so used to certain things, they become not special anymore, right? Besides, like, not everyone enjoy night life. I do, however, but it's not like I have so much time for it anyway. It's like they say, bills don't get paid on their own, right?" She looked back to Batilde, her humorous banter causing her to chuckle a bit. "You know what I like? The french accent! Actually, any foreign accent is so cute! It's cool to see people from other countries trying to adapt to our country like that. Was it too hard for you? I mean, the whole thing with adapting and coming from France..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:33 am

"I... don't think I would. Depends on the location though. Big cities feel a bit... risky for cats to stroll around freely in." Batilde replied with a light shrug. " Our cat prefered to stay indoors anyway."

"I guess so? It's not like I lived in Paris for long though. Shortly after I finished Middleschool, my parents and I moved to Lyon. Still a big city mind you, but it's no Paris." That's not to say that Lyon didn't have it's perks. Batilde herself liked the city quite a bit, since that's where she spent her last summer in france. At the end of those two months, Batilde had taken the big step of studying abroad, and now, here she was.

When the whole "cute accent" topic came up, Batilde's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. The girl wasn't really sure on how to respond to this properly, or how she should act... "Umm... T-Thank you..." she started a bit flustered. "It's... a bit tough yes, but... I'll manage. I've made it thus far, right?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:09 pm

"Aw, lucky you! You know, I have a bird as a pet and he rarely stays at home, unless he, like, wants to sleep or eat. Then again, I can't stay at home with him all day because, you know, stuff like studying and working. So I leave the windows open. I guess birds need that kind of freedom, right?" It made sense for her to do that, for Bernie's sake, although it could also mean her apartment was also an easy prey for robbery. The thought never crossed her mind. "Ooooh! You've been to a lot of places then, how neat! I've lived my whole life here in Endymion. Funny, right? I wish I could travel around. But Endymion has a lot of things for me already, and it's not like I can leave Bernie alone. Not sure he'd like the trip, anyway" She placed Murphy on her lap, holding his two forelegs and moving them like he was her puppet, while at the same time she was making all kinds of faces...almost as if she was handling a baby and expecting him to laugh or demonstrate any kind of positive emotion towards her silly act. Therefore, she was a bit oblivious to Batilde's display of awkwardness. "I'm sure you're doing well! There's nothing us, people, can't handle with a bit of effort, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 3:22 pm

"Heh... Don't we all need a bit of freedom every now and again?" Batilde replied with a light chuckle. A break from ordinary life was nice every now and again, even for someone like Batilde. "I dunno how smart it is to actually leave them open... What if someone decides to you know... sneak in and steal all your stuff?" Sure, she could get behind the whole bird thing, but still... Leaving your window open when no-one's home is just asking for stuff to get stolen.

"I dunno if I would call that a lot, but... I guess so? If you do ever get the chance... maybe getting out of town, if only for a short while, would be nice, no?" That's not to say that there wasn't anything to do in Endymion. On the contrary, there was too much to do there that Batilde didn't even know where to start... Or even how to... Most of these activities felt a bit... odd... doing alone. Wherever she went, other students were doing things together, like friends, while she was left all alone to figure this stuff out for herself.

Murphy, who really disliked being grabbed, hissed loudly, and slipped out of Brittie's grasp, hightailing out of there as fast as his legs could carry him. "Hehe, I guess he doesn't like that. He... didn't hurt you, did he?" The french girl asked with slight worry.
"Heh... At least you understand me. And yeah... Effort's the key to success." That's something she had kept telling herself for a good chunk of her life spent measuring up to her older brother. "I-I'm Batilde Gagnon, by the way..." The black-haired girl introduced herself in a slightly shy manner. Well... now that she had introduced herself... what was the next step...? "Um... I-I..." The struggle of finding the right words for the situation was real. Batilde was often one to either underanalyze a situation... or overanalyze it. In this case, it was the latter, as she felt that these next words would either make her a new friend, or cause her to fail miserably... "I was wondering... are you f-free this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:58 am

Brittany stopped playing around with Murphy, as if something had really hit her, as much as she stared into space while swallowing the new insight Batilde provided her. It was enough time for Murphy to release himself from her grasp and vanish from sight, which was truly a pity. "I...never thought about it. But...my apartment is on a high floor, I doubt someone would actually reach it from outside" Or at least, that's what she'd like to believe. There's Bernie who could also serve as a guardian of the sanctity of their home in her absence. She could be a ferocious demon when threatened. "Anyway, no, Murphy didn't hurt me. But now I'm worried... Like, where did he wander off to? There are people out there who are truly cruel to lone animals..." She said, rubbing one elbow as a sign of uncertainty. Perhaps she shouldn't have played so much with him to begin with. That's likely the reason why he vanished, but it's not like Brittany could foresee it. The girl clearly had little contact with cats and she was too elated by the possibility of interacting with one. Perhaps more than she should... "Oh, mine is Brittany. You can call me Brit or Bee, though, if it makes it easier for you", the girl said with a smile. "Hm, I think I am? I don't really have anything better to do. I mean, I had, but...nevermind that!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:49 am

"I guess so... but still, there are people who go to extreme lengths just to steal something..." Not that she knew what the crime-rate in Endymion was like, so in the end, this was all speculation on her end. Would one really go so far as to climb several stories just to steal something? Honestly, it all depended on the contents inside the room. "I'm sure he's just going back home. Considering he's let loose like this, I'd imagine his owners are confident in his abilities to get back safely." Either that, or they were really irresponsible, but Batilde wouldn't mention that, as she didn't wish to worry Brittie any more. "R-Regardless, you shouldn't feel bad about it. You had no way of knowing he dislikes that stuff." Batilde said in an attempt to cheer the other up a bit, unsure if it would work at all, given the stutter. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Bee." The black haired girl returned the smile with one of her own. "Well... I don't have anything important to do today after school so... wanna do something?" Well, crap... now what did girls their age do together? She had to think of something quick! "Like... Um... Umm... S-Shopping...?" That's something teenage girls did right? If those... tv shows she had watched in secret were anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Brittany was still feeling a bit down because of Murphy's sudden rejection, but once Batilde mentioned shopping together, her eyes sported a different kind of gleam. A cheerful gleam. "Oh my Gosh, I'd so totally love to! But you see, I'm a bit short on money lately as I haven't gotten many opportunities in my work... Ah, you know what? I have some savings! And I need a new pair of high heels anyway. Mine is, like, getting old pretty soon, I guess I wear it too much?" She chuckled a bit, trying to sound humorous. Batilde's invitation was pretty...random, to begin with, but Brittany didn't even consider it too much. The girl must be lonely, specially since she's a foreign, and probably trying to make friends with someone. Luckily for her, she just found one in Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Phew... it worked out, somehow. It got the other's thoughts away from the cat, and much more than that. She seemed... genuinely happy. Like overly so. "Oh, I wouldn't worry so much about money, Mademoiselle. I have plenty to share. And yes, I really don't mind." Thanks to her parents and all that, she had no money issues whatsoever. She could spoil herself and her friends pretty recklessly and still have enough money to pay the rent, food and anything else she might need. Not that money could buy you friends, but it was a start... maybe? "Well... I guess you're gonna have to show me the ropes then... Ehehehe..." A Nervous, and slightly embarrased grin made it's way across the girl's face. "I've never actually gone shopping like this before... I've always had my clothes and stuff chosen for me..." That was something she had her parents to thank for. In many ways, Batilde was incredibly spoiled, but... when it came to living on her own, she could handle herself pretty well. When it came to clothes on the other hand... ugh... why didn't her parents let her in Normal schools with Normal People? If they had, this wouldn't have been an issue... or maybe it would be...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next