Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

"That so? Worry not, for I'm Brittany, the greatest shopper of all!" She said with a wide grin, at the same time standing up from the bench and making a heroic pose to guarantee Batilde she was in good hands. It was clear Brittany was too excited, even by her new high-pitched tone, about the possibility of helping a new friend with something she loved to do: shopping. "But really, it's not that hard! Unless you have troubles finding your size. Trust me, it's soooo annoying when I can find a size S. It's like everyone in Endymion is thin and slender and we don't have fat people, because, really, the S size is completely out of stocks in some stores, can you, like, believe that? Oh, another thing, it's hard for me to buy a pair of pants sometimes. Because, you know, I have long legs and sometimes the sizes available fit in my waist area, but not my leg length, and when they do fit my leg length, the waist is too large for me, does that make sense? Ohh, there's also sales off season, that's when the stores get crowded and you have to almost slap each other if you want that last piece of blouse you've been staring for months! Trust me, you wouldn't want to go there. I've lost track on how many old ladies I had to fight to buy certain cloth during sales off seasons! Buuuut you'll love it! I'll totally help you with your clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Batilde couldn't help but giggle a little at the silly pose Brittie struck so suddenly. The pinkette was certainly pleasant to be around. "Teehee. Well, I'm glad you're here to show me the way, O' Great Brittany." Batilde replied with a wide grin, playing along for the fun of it. So this is what it felt like... Having a friend? Or something? Maybe it was too soon to call it a genuine friendship, but... it was something different. Batilde wasn't exactly sure what to call it.

"Like... I don't know anything about what's in..." That was really her major concern here. Batilde herself didn't have any fashion sense whatsoever, since her entire wardrobe was just clothes that fit together no matter which ones she put on. Everything there was interchangable. "Oh... That sounds scary..." Batilde commented on the whole "Don't shop during frantic sale days" part of Britties long speech. She took all the info to heart though, and tried her best to understand the lingo. S, she assumed to be, well... small size... or some such. "Well... I can see how that would be annoying, yes... With what you're looking for is just... not there, or out of sale."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:00 am

"Aww, like I said, worry not! It's not hard, it really isn't!" She smiled cheerfully, clapping her hands once. Clearly she was a bit too enthusiastic about the possibility of doing shop things, or rather, girl friend things with someone new. "I'll show you the ropes once we actually get there. You know, it makes it easier if you keep in mind what kind of outfit suits you best. Also, you totally shouldn't worry about dealing with the sellers! I can totally mediate if you have struggles with the language, but maybe you won't need it. I mean, you're fine! Your english is so good! But you know, there are some people who, like, take advantage on foreigners, so here's where I come in stage, I won't let that happen. Totally not!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:04 pm

"Hehe, we'll see when we get there! I'll take your word for it though." Batilde replied with a light chuckle, before checking the timestables again while Brittie kept talking. "Oh Gee... I dunno. Everything in my wardrobe fits together no matter how I mix and match it... so I dunno if I have a paticular outfit." Geez, she was really new with this whole thing, and Batilde wasn't even sure she answered the question that Brittie asked her properly. "So... If you don't mind... could you um... help me find something that looks good on me then?" Was she being an annoyance now? She certainly felt that way, but really, she had no way of knowing for sure unless Brittie herself spoke up on the matter. "It is? T-Thank you, Bee." The girl replied with a sheepish smile. "Is it that big of an issue here?" Then again, she had never actually seen any of this before, so how could she know, right? Regardless, the fact that Brittany was actually looking out for her made the french girl feel really happy inside. Finally, another person that was actually decent around here!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:04 pm

"You'll see once you actually get there! My, we're talking like this is, you know, your biggest adventure in life?? Isn't this, like, crazy? Chances are you'll probably be bored to all hell once you reach there. I mean, come on, it's just shopping. You probably have shopped something in your life, this really isn't any different!" She could understand the girl's insecurities, looking from the angle where her possible shyness (at least from Brittany's perception) and struggles with adjusting to a new country with new habits come in stage, but honestly, Batilde was starting to sound a bit too worried about such a trivial activity. Good thing Brittany was understanding and a helpful person, though she couldn't help but to think if this is how all rich people behave when they're confronted by a different reality and have to deal with, you know, commoners problems and daily routine. "So, shall we move on?"

( Exit? )
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 am

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Batilde replied with a light chuckle. Of course, not all rich kids were like this. In fact, Batilde was probably in the minority when it came to her insecurities. She was basically sheltered away from society for a good portion of her life, as her parents (Especially the mother) were very overprotective of their children. Whether that was a good decision or not could be debated all day and night, but the consequences of their actions were evident. Their child had become very insecure in many ways... but at least Batilde tried to repair what little she could by... you know... trying out new things, and being a normal school girl for once. The bus slowly stopped in front of the duo, and the doors opened with a loud hissing noise. "Yes. Let's." And the two girls walked on, and headed straight for The BackLight District, and it's massive mall... All in all, a pretty good day.

~Batilde Gagnon has left the scene. Thread End.~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:04 am

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 19_sun Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 04_emperor

Brittany Wilson of the Sun and Batilde Gagnon of the Emperor have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]   Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bargain Buys: Best Friends! :: Afternoon [Brittie]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2