Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Party Time! [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 pm

"..." There wasn't much more to say, in her opinion. The food was exquisite, but the current topic was rather too adamant in taking her appetite away. Though she understood Gabe's reasoning, that was something they'd have to agree on disagree. Her past had nothing remarkable or worthy of positive importance. She'd give anything to change her past from the start, from the moment she was born and conceived, and no matter how much the girl felt strong about overcoming any hardships that crossed her way, this feeling would never change.

"Ha...you're a strong guy. Not physically, I mean. You don't look like the type who work out often, so I wouldn't tell", she said, elbows over the table, chin over her hands, a smile over her red painted lips. "But you're strong on the inside! I think I just discovered one more thing to like about you!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Gabe scoffed as if he was a bit insulted about the insinuation of not keeping his body well together. “Well I’ll have you know, I do in fact work out at two separate dojo’s and practice five martial arts as my form of a workout. I think that should count, after all, you have yet to see me without a shirt. I think it ‘ll show the building blocks of a gentleman who keeps himself well together. “ However, he then changed to an expression that seemed to be holding a bit of laughter from what he just said. “Though, I think my sense of willpower hasn’t necessarily received a compliment before, so thank you for that. “

Moving on from that, the same waiter would then push a tray that had a fancy golden tin over it, bringing it more towards Brittany’s side. After that, he would then reveal it, showing that it was in fact a present of some kind. If Brittany was to touch or pick it up, she would easily assume that it’s something light.

“Merry Christmas, well, early. I wanted to do something nice for you, it won't make up for the experience of the last Christmases you had before, but I hope you could humor me in my attempt to persuade you about your current thoughts of the holiday. It’s better to give, even if the holiday is not here to call for it, we don’t need a specific day to show that. “

If opened
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 am

"...wait, what?" The joyful banter aside, she was visibly confused here, and not because Gabe apparently was hot underneath his prim, dandy attire. She was a bit surprised when the waiter with the tray approached the table, but nothing compared to the completely flabbergasted frown she gave him when curiosity got the best of her. Jaw dropped, she stared at the magnificence of the handbag for a while before saying something. Sure a fine piece of class. An expensive one too, something only the upper class of Endymion could afford. And he managed to buy it just for her?

"W-o-w... I... This must have been hella expensive. Like, really. Why...? I mean, how? Urgh, this is not right. I can't accept this. I mean... I'd feel like I'm abusing your good will! I'm doing that, ain't I? I can't! Not to you! Look, I'm sorry, but I have to refuse... It's not fair, I don't have anything to give you in return right now!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 3:00 pm

How? I bought it. Why? Because when you're here, it's Christmas you know? " Though Gabe could understand that he could be doing a bit much that would alarm others of his intentions. "You don't have to worry about paying me back, that's not what gift giving is about. When I thought of you, I thought of doing something special for you today, so here we are." Folding his arms, Gabe would nod his head in complacency. " You know, you already gave me something. It's just up to you to figure out what that is.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:44 am

...she had to admit, Gabe had a way with words that even the iciest heart would melt instantly. Add that to the fact he's such a handsome gentleman and there you have a girl who was once cornered now readily fawning over him. Not that it was hard to make Brittany happy or get on your good side, so much that she was speechless, wearing on a smile of gleamy eyes upon the man's generosity. Gabe wouldn't know, but despite the girl's popularity, Brittany wasn't the type to receive gifts as often as praises, it was no surprise that he'd be greeted with the warmest demonstration of gratitude.

"Hm? Have I given you something? I...don't remember? Gee, my memory is getting so confused lately with all the stuff that's been going in my life, I'm so sorry I can't remember it... I hope you liked it as much as I liked this purse! 'Cause, really, my friends will get soooo jealous, this is so totally in!! ...not that I'm gonna use your gift to make someone jealous on purpose. That's not me...uh..."

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 1:16 am

Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 206827
"It's fine to spoil yourself every now and again, right?"

Gabe would continue to eat and finish his meal, pretty happy that everything went well and that Brittany decided to accept the gift. It was these little things that Gabe did that really ensured the kindness in his heart, he felt as if he could continue being a good person while being a terrorist. He felt as if it was ok to care about people.

After finishing his meal, Gabe would sit back a bit and have another sip of the egg nog. "The bill is already paid for, so we can leave whenever we want. You don't have to worry about that either. "Truth be told, the "Gatsby" parties get a free pass when it comes to some of the owners of a few place. Gambling debts can disappear out of good will, but continuing business was only the beginning of how they could make things right. "Tell me, someone, as good-natured and beautiful as you are, how did you manage to stay single for so long?"

OOC- we can wrap this up , it's ok ^_^
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 am

The evening went on without much more to add, but Brittany's mood renewed thanks to a glamorous gift. She didn't know what exactly he ordered but it certainly was as fancy as tasty, to a point where momentarily she forgot her manners (as in, her speedy chewing wasn't exactly what could be considered the most polite and appealing view). "You know, I rarely eat at home, because by the time I get back from work, I'm too tired to make dinner. So I either end up ordering something or just eat some snacks! This is sooo good!"

Despite her eagerness to savour every forkful, what Gabe asked afterwards was kind of a surprise. While many teenagers around her age have had their fair share of romantic experiences... Brittany hasn't. It didn't help that her ever-so-playful and easily distracted personality caused her to be seen more like a bro, a friendly sister figure of sorts than a potential love interest to anyone. That and, should someone express romantic intentions her way, she wouldn't really notice unless shoved in her face. "It's not really like that. I mean... I don't go out to hang with guys that often, you know. Even at school, I have a lot of male friends, but that's it. They're just friends. I dunno, I don't think someone would be interested in me that way", she nonchalantly giggled, cleaning her lips with a napkin before throwing back a question of her own. "And you? Are you single? Be honest!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Male friends that won't be interested in you that way? Well, that just might be the first time that i heard of something of the sort. I think a lot of people would be upset if someone managed to conjure the courage to ask for your courtship, with you agreeing. That would be something now would it?" As For Gabe he wondered if there was anything that he could possibly say for the moment. "I had the pleasure of dating a beautiful woman, but she seems to be a lot more occupied than most. Haven't seen or spoke to her in so long, and it's not like the effort isn't there. To be honest with you, i really don't know whats going on, or if she even wants to continue..so..."

After that, Gabe would start to get up. "We don't necessarily have to spend the day sitting around, right?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Brittany Wilson of the Sun have strengthened their bond to Rank 6...

Gabe's Stat Points Up by 4 on...:

Brittany's Stat Points Up by 4 on...:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time! [Gabe]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3